Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Rants
FN Posted: Sun Sep 21 17:02:42 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What pisses you off, and tell us all about that.

Mesh Posted: Sun Sep 21 21:08:05 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate skinheads. When I see them, I pick fights. They refuse to fight(which rarely happnes, as are they always almost agressive) and I just slap them until they fight. I hate to being called a race traitor or nigger lover just because I talk to a black person. I hate to be told it is my JOB to slaughter jews where ever i am to see them. I hate to heard them tell me they would to kill me if i am go out with non-white, or with jewish, or with catholic. I hate to be told that blacks and asians and other races are "heathen mud people" and it is my job to oppress them and enslave them.

Sometimes I pick fight with the wrong skinheads, and they pull out a knife and bats and guns, but if this happens, I just say "hey, it cool". and they back off. Then i just throw a rock at on of their head and run away really fast.

Mesh Posted: Sun Sep 21 21:13:42 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And i really hate when they yell this
"Unsere Ehre Heisst Treue " "Our honor is loyalty". A slogan for Waffen SS

libra Posted: Sun Sep 21 22:51:16 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, i totally support you mesh. Unfortunately i have never had the opportunity to beat up a skinhead, but since i am small and weak, that probably wouldnt be a good idea...

Dancer Posted: Mon Sep 22 00:49:58 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  loads.. i'll just name a few.
- computer that hangs on you
- people who take toooo slooow to get things done
- spams
- when i can't better my score in whatever computer games
- when i played badly in pool..
ok..enuf..i thinkl i'm heated up already. boo hohoo

iggy Posted: Mon Sep 22 04:18:57 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  all the other drivers on the road piss me off...

dan632 Posted: Mon Sep 22 05:24:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SPEED LIMITS!! they fucking shit me, especially slow as shit ones, ok around skool and stuff it's acceptable but i just wish the roads could be like a non-stop autobahn, that would fucking rock!!

antartica Posted: Mon Sep 22 12:41:32 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's not me, it's the rest of the world that suxx

addi Posted: Mon Sep 22 14:03:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>it's not me, it's the rest of the world that suxx, except for addi, who only suxx occationally

Ain't it the truth!! :)

antartica Posted: Mon Sep 22 14:29:08 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>>it's not me, it's the rest of the world that suxx, except for addi, who only suxx occationally
>
>
>Ain't it the truth!! :)

the whole truth and nothing but the truth! so help me gaaawwwwd!

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Sep 22 16:02:30 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the sound of my alarm clock, or any alarm clock for that matter. Those things *ugh* awful...

antartica Posted: Mon Sep 22 16:11:49 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>the sound of my alarm clock, or any alarm clock for that matter. Those things *ugh* awful...
>
>

i kill alarm clocks!

but one sound i FEAR!!!!!
is a ringing phone! or any ringing alarm for that matter.

my work requires me to respond to ringing alarms and in a previous job when the phone rings in your cabin out of the fixed waked up calls time... it could only be trouble

i guess i've been conditioned to respond to the bell *damn*

antartica Posted: Mon Sep 22 16:11:52 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>the sound of my alarm clock, or any alarm clock for that matter. Those things *ugh* awful...
>
>

i kill alarm clocks!

but one sound i FEAR!!!!!
is a ringing phone! or any ringing alarm for that matter.

my work requires me to respond to ringing alarms and in a previous job when the phone rings in your cabin out of the fixed waked up calls time... it could only be trouble

i guess i've been conditioned to respond to the bell *damn*

sweet p Posted: Mon Sep 22 16:11:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  school administration

they are awful
they are cruel
they don't care about anyone

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

: (

libra Posted: Mon Sep 22 23:40:20 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  definitely alarm clocks...school admin too (my brother just got a detention for the stupidest thing)...suv's...people who spend money on stupid things...people who make a lot of noise when they chew...almost everything annoys me a little bit...its kind of sad...oh, being forced to do PE in school...stupid people(except for me)...republicans(sorry!)...

Mesh Posted: Mon Sep 22 23:45:35 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What, you dont like physical educatoin? I love sport and physical activites. Oh, yes,and i forget, i hate hummers(not that kind, you perverts, i do like those) and, I really hate SHAVING. It is such a shit chore. I refuse to do it.

libra Posted: Mon Sep 22 23:48:44 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>What, you dont like physical educatoin? I love sport and physical activites. Oh, yes,and i forget, i hate hummers(not that kind, you perverts, i do like those) and, I really hate SHAVING. It is such a shit chore. I refuse to do it.

i hate pe, i've never liked sports, and i've always been bad at them...so it was always very humiliating and hard for me to have to do pe... the worst part was when the really competitive people are on your team for some sport, and they get mad at you cause you dont do something right...

Mesh Posted: Mon Sep 22 23:52:49 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>i hate pe, i've never liked sports, and i've always been bad at them...so it was always very humiliating and hard for me to have to do pe... the worst part was when the really competitive people are on your team for some sport, and they get mad at you cause you dont do something right...

well, i know exactly what you mean, i hate those types of people as well. They make anyone who is not a fucking pro feel like shit, it isnt fair to those who try hard, but just cant do it. It is only a game played in class, for christs sakes.

Mesh Posted: Tue Sep 23 00:00:54 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  <-------------You see this, that is to you skinheads, and to shavingg, and to hummers, and to ficking alarm clocks. Bastards!

Asswipe Posted: Tue Sep 23 00:15:27 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  females who just want to be friends but do shit like lick your ears and other acts that'd make any sane man think otherwise.

the sound of the alarm clock reminding you that you need to walk 15 minutes up hill in freezing rain and harsh winds, only so you can struggle to keep your eyes awake sitting in a boring ass history class

my shitty memory. i need to start writing my daily musings down

Kira Posted: Tue Sep 23 00:59:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate... seeing young women with cigarettes hanging out of their mouths. Ew. They probably think they look sophisticated. I just think they look stupid. Men too, come to think of it.

And parasites on my rose bush. I hate that! Grr.

libra Posted: Tue Sep 23 01:24:31 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Guys who think you like them when you're only trying to be nice...i'm really bad at the whole "lets just be friends" thing...so i end up just hurting feelings...i feel this coming with this guy i met at school...really nice, but i dont like him that way and he told my friend he likes me...argh...can't we all just be friends!

addi Posted: Tue Sep 23 07:28:23 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>females who just want to be friends but do shit like lick your ears and other acts that'd make any sane man think otherwise.

other acts?? LOL!

I've known a few over the years that I'd swear took perverse pleasure in working a guy up into a state of blue balls just to see the look of dissapointment and pain on his face after giving him the "let's just be friends" line. I know there are plinkers out there that would deny this ever goes on, but I think some (a minority, before you skin me alive) girls actually enjoy the rush of power their sexuality gives them over the physically stronger sex. They turn pit bulls into wimpering puppies and then blame it on the guy for taking her hand down his pants the wrong way. Not that i'm complaining though :)

My biggest rant: I'd have to say that I agree with chanz on this one. Nothing will make me spew more sailor explitives than rude drivers. It's an every day occurance on the streets of Atlanta and is the one thing that I can count on to raise my blood pressure every time I'm behind the wheel.

libra Posted: Tue Sep 23 11:45:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Asswipe said:
>>females who just want to be friends but do shit like lick your ears and other acts that'd make any sane man think otherwise.
>
>
>other acts?? LOL!
>
>I've known a few over the years that I'd swear took perverse pleasure in working a guy up into a state of blue balls just to see the look of dissapointment and pain on his face after giving him the "let's just be friends" line. I know there are plinkers out there that would deny this ever goes on, but I think some (a minority, before you skin me alive) girls actually enjoy the rush of power their sexuality gives them over the physically stronger sex. They turn pit bulls into wimpering puppies and then blame it on the guy for taking her hand down his pants the wrong way. Not that i'm complaining though :)
>
I actually agree with you here addison, there are some girls that do this to guys. But i do know guys who are really flirty one day and then completely ignore you the next. Its sort of the same thing...anyways, I think its true that girls enjoy the fact that they have a sort of power over guys at that stage, and that they could do almost anything they wanted.

jerm Posted: Tue Sep 23 12:31:37 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>
>

the sound of my bro's alarm clock...cos it goes on and on and on and on and on...
the energizer bunny ain't got as much juice as my bro's alarm....

antartica Posted: Tue Sep 23 14:35:10 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jerm said:
>the sound of my bro's alarm clock...cos it goes on and on and on and on and on...
>the energizer bunny ain't got as much juice as my bro's alarm....

damn straight!!!
i HATE alarm clocks, i choose to ignore them!

Kira Posted: Tue Sep 23 15:36:45 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The popular kind of alarm clock I hate. The ones that make that repetitive, strangled sound. But I like my foghorn alarm, it's loud and continuous, there's no way to pause and think how annoying it is, I just have to get up and turn it off. Get up because I put it a few feet away from the bed. Then I turn around and lie back down. ;) Haha.

Mesh Posted: Tue Sep 23 17:29:09 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>I hate... seeing young women with cigarettes hanging out of their mouths. Ew. They probably think they look sophisticated. I just think they look stupid. Men too, come to think of it.
>

Thats why, when i am for a smoke, i go where no one can see me. Becaus i not trying to look cool by doing it.

zander83 Posted: Tue Sep 23 20:56:48 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate white people who try to act black, or any other nationality. I hate people who try to hard to fit in or be "cool", people who are "holier than thou", stupid people who think they're smart, smart people who act stupid, stupidities in general, flirts, jocks, mimbos, bimbos, anybody who uses the term "playa", ginos(that falls under a previos category). I also hate it when people put mayo on fries, or just generally inapropiate condiments at inapropiate times. I hate it when people start talking to you and stop listening, i hate girls who just want to be friends after dating, people who think don giovanni is a restaurant. Alright well i got to go... ill post more tomorrow.

Mesh Posted: Tue Sep 23 21:20:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate white people.

momo Posted: Wed Sep 24 04:02:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hate icky recruiters that behave condescendingly to you like you owe them something.

hate interviewers with phoney accents who look pityingly at you when you walk in for an interview.

hate FAKE HYPOCRITICAL ppl that think they own you and whose goal in life is to make life miserable for others.

hate the postponement of personal dreams and ambitions in order to make ends meet at present.

hate the world at large and all the fucking idiotic MEAN & NASTY ppl that inhabit it and fill it with their filth.

goddamn those ppl!

iggy Posted: Wed Sep 24 04:20:31 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  momo said:
>hate icky recruiters that behave condescendingly to you like you owe them something.
>
>hate interviewers with phoney accents who look pityingly at you when you walk in for an interview.
>
>hate FAKE HYPOCRITICAL ppl that think they own you and whose goal in life is to make life miserable for others.
>
>hate the postponement of personal dreams and ambitions in order to make ends meet at present.
>
>hate the world at large and all the fucking idiotic MEAN & NASTY ppl that inhabit it and fill it with their filth.
>
>goddamn those ppl!
>

which is why i said join the resistance and kill the rest of the non-belivers

viva la resistance!

momo Posted: Wed Sep 24 04:31:57 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think i have issues. Am so angry at everything right now despite knowing that i am very blessed in many ways. can't help it. Have never felt such anger before all my life. And the more i see ppl, the more i loathe them. Except the ones that i hold dear to me, the rest of the world can go fuck themselves... not as if they aren't already doing that.

zander83 Posted: Wed Sep 24 11:29:37 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Im a very angry person. Like now, im forced to write on a french keyboard which is pissing me off... ahhhh.

more later

jerm Posted: Wed Sep 24 13:30:18 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  watch "the 25th hour"
listen for the FUCK YOU speech

now that's what i hate...

FN Posted: Wed Sep 24 15:02:29 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  zander83 said:
>I hate white people who try to act black, or any other nationality. I hate people who try to hard to fit in or be "cool", people who are "holier than thou", stupid people who think they're smart, smart people who act stupid, stupidities in general, flirts, jocks, mimbos, bimbos, anybody who uses the term "playa", ginos(that falls under a previos category). I also hate it when people put mayo on fries, or just generally inapropiate condiments at inapropiate times.

There is more in the wolrd than just ketchup man. Personally I put a lot of mayonaise and piliÁpili on my freedom fries lol

>I hate it when people start talking to you and stop listening, i hate girls who just want to be friends after dating, people who think don giovanni is a restaurant. Alright well i got to go... ill post more tomorrow.

jerm Posted: Wed Sep 24 15:33:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  momo said:
>hate icky recruiters that behave condescendingly to you like you owe them something.
>
>hate interviewers with phoney accents who look pityingly at you when you walk in for an interview.
>
>hate FAKE HYPOCRITICAL ppl that think they own you and whose goal in life is to make life miserable for others.
>
>hate the postponement of personal dreams and ambitions in order to make ends meet at present.
>
>hate the world at large and all the fucking idiotic MEAN & NASTY ppl that inhabit it and fill it with their filth.
>
>goddamn those ppl!

life has to be taken with a pinch of salt... a BIG pinch...

but there are some reali wonderful people out there as well ya...

don't ever give up on small miracles!

antartica Posted: Wed Sep 24 15:37:09 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jerm said:
>momo said:
>>hate icky recruiters that behave condescendingly to you like you owe them something.
>>
>>hate interviewers with phoney accents who look pityingly at you when you walk in for an interview.
>>
>>hate FAKE HYPOCRITICAL ppl that think they own you and whose goal in life is to make life miserable for others.
>>
>>hate the postponement of personal dreams and ambitions in order to make ends meet at present.
>>
>>hate the world at large and all the fucking idiotic MEAN & NASTY ppl that inhabit it and fill it with their filth.
>>
>>goddamn those ppl!
>
>
>life has to be taken with a pinch of salt... a BIG pinch...
>
>but there are some reali wonderful people out there as well ya...
>
>don't ever give up on small miracles!

once again.. wrong password.... antartica here

SntSaturn Posted: Wed Sep 24 16:14:57 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  momo said:

Great point. Couldn't have said it better.

Btw - Jerm, i like your pic/movie? thing. : )

momo Posted: Wed Sep 24 21:00:57 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Sailovzi said:
>>I hate... seeing young women with cigarettes hanging out of their mouths. Ew. They probably think they look sophisticated. I just think they look stupid. Men too, come to think of it.
>>
>
>
>
>Thats why, when i am for a smoke, i go where no one can see me. Becaus i not trying to look cool by doing it.

you mean you can look cool smoking??
didn't know that.
i smoke cos i LIKE to smoke.. it's my only vice... i think..

momo Posted: Wed Sep 24 21:44:54 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jerm said:
>life has to be taken with a pinch of salt... a BIG pinch...
>
>but there are some reali wonderful people out there as well ya...
>
>don't ever give up on small miracles!

i know for a fact that i am very blessed... especially ever since i came back from Indonesia with the memories of all the slums there. However, the human in me is outraged and disgusted with all i see around me but that doesn't mean that there aren't exceptions to the rule. There always are. And i do know a handful (yourself included) that are different from the everyday norm.

we haven't totally lost our sense of values, self and beliefs.. or some might say.. we have yet to develop the ability to become part of the masses. we're misfits in our own country (and you know this as well as i do my bro)and we're looked upon as weird or impractical or too high brow for our own good. perhaps we are... who can judge who anyway?

i rant here cos the thread says rant so i oblige.. haven't totally lost the sense of humour to cynicism as yet but you know too much salt gives you kidney failure?

Mesh Posted: Wed Sep 24 22:48:36 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>you mean you can look cool smoking??
>didn't know that.
>i smoke cos i LIKE to smoke.. it's my only vice... i think..

Well, no, I dont think you can look cool by smoking. But a lots of young people act like they think it makes them to look cool.

antartica Posted: Wed Sep 24 23:10:05 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  momo said:
>you know too much salt gives you kidney failure?

NO MORE salty virgin marys for you!

momo Posted: Wed Sep 24 23:47:38 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>Well, no, I dont think you can look cool by smoking. But a lots of young people act like they think it makes them to look cool.

brainwashed by advertising most probably. and how cool is cool enough?

momo Posted: Wed Sep 24 23:49:36 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>momo said:
>>you know too much salt gives you kidney failure?
>
>NO MORE salty virgin marys for you!

buuu..uutt.. i like them! no fair! have to take large dosage of salt to ingest Life but can't take a teensy weensy bit of salt for me drinks!

antartica Posted: Wed Sep 24 23:52:54 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  momo said:
>antartica said:
>>momo said:
>>>you know too much salt gives you kidney failure?
>>
>>NO MORE salty virgin marys for you!
>
>buuu..uutt.. i like them! no fair! have to take large dosage of salt to ingest Life but can't take a teensy weensy bit of salt for me drinks!

hahahaha

Mesh Posted: Thu Sep 25 00:44:48 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  . and how cool is cool enough?

Cool enough? Like I would know. I dont beleive in the concept of cool. Just something some people make up to make them self feel better. there not one agreed on definition of what a cool persone say or do or dress like or anything like that. what some people might think is really cool, others will think it is stupid and very uncool.

jerm Posted: Thu Sep 25 03:41:11 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:

>
>Btw - Jerm, i like your pic/movie? thing. : )

hee
thanx..got it off some where...cant remember

FN Posted: Thu Sep 25 12:01:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I got a rant for ya.

I hate people.

Most of them at least.

Here's what happened:

I have these 2 friends (K and W) who I've known for about 6 years.

I guess the people who have read most of my poetry from the time it was written (or my rant 'Sweet Dreams') know that I had been in love with a girl we all know for way too long.

Those 2 friends I told you about both knew that.

K just ended his relationship a few weeks ago(it lasted about 6 months).

A few days ago we went to the movies (The Pianist) with our class and we noticed that W and K's ex weren't there.

To make a long story short they were 'having fun' together and because of that missed the busses to go to the cinema.

Ofcourse K freaked out.

You just don't do that kind of shit to your friends you know.

Your friend's ex is forbidden territory.

Period.

If there was a rulebook for friendship it would be the first rule for fuck's sake.

Anyway in the process of the discussions and near-fights that followed another friend of mine, B, told me that W once had 'some fun' with the girl I was in love with at the time and which he, of only a very few people, knew about.

He never told me about it.

People just CAN NOT be trusted.

I've known this for a while though, but this is a remnant of those pre-life experience ages.

Asswipe Posted: Thu Sep 25 14:50:37 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chris... why does it bug you so bad? Things didn't work out between you and her, that's the way those relationship things generally roll. Let your boy have some fun and be happy for 'em both that they're having a good time.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Sep 25 15:21:09 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Your friend's ex is forbidden territory.

Period.

forgive me for stating the obvious, but that attitude is just so "high school".
ex is the operative word and they should both be able to hook up without interference from anyone, least of all their friends.
like aeon says, if they are having a good time, be happy for them and they are still your friends.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Sep 25 15:21:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Your friend's ex is forbidden territory.
>
>Period.
>
>forgive me for stating the obvious, but that attitude is just so "high school".
>ex is the operative word and they should both be able to hook up without interference from anyone, least of all their friends.
>like aeon says, if they are having a good time, be happy for them and they are still your friends.

oops, sorry, should read "as asswipe says", not aeon.

FN Posted: Thu Sep 25 15:34:46 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So if you ended your relationship with somebody you wouldn't mind that your best friend 'ran off with her' after a few weeks?

One thing I forgot to mention though which might clear things up:

W didn't take it serious he just wanted to get some.

I just think that you don't put a friendship on the line for just that. If he actually wanted to have a serious relationship with the girl I'd understand as well.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Sep 25 16:20:00 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>So if you ended your relationship with somebody you wouldn't mind that your best friend 'ran off with her' after a few weeks?

once the relationship is ended, you have no claim on who does does anything with her. No I wouldn't mind if my best friend ran off with her. As a matter of fact it has happened to me.
I was best man at their wedding and still remain best of friends and they have been married for 29 years. far be it from me to have tried to stop that from happening way back when.

>One thing I forgot to mention though which might clear things up:
>
>W didn't take it serious he just wanted to get some.

not your business anymore.
>
>
>I just think that you don't put a friendship on the line for just that. If he actually wanted to have a serious relationship with the girl I'd understand as well.

again, you have to ask yourself, do i have a relationship with this girl or not ?
if the answer is no, then you have to back off and let her decide whether or not she wants to be with this guy, no matter who the guy is.
if they are not serious and just fooling around makes no difference. odds are that she is aware of his intentions and is going along with them.
if it causes you emotional pain to see them together, then maybe you need to rethink why you ended it with her in the first place.

SntSaturn Posted: Thu Sep 25 16:20:51 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think I'm going to side with Chris (for the most part) on this one. Call it highschool attitude or what not.

Granted, after I date someone and I lose my attraction to them or I know nothing will happen again I don't care if they date my friend. But, in the case of still having feelings for my "ex", I would be selfish enough to not want them to date. I'm not going to throw away a good friendship over it, but still.

FN Posted: Thu Sep 25 17:03:41 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Christophe said:
>>So if you ended your relationship with somebody you wouldn't mind that your best friend 'ran off with her' after a few weeks?
>
>
>once the relationship is ended, you have no claim on who does does anything with her. No I wouldn't mind if my best friend ran off with her. As a matter of fact it has happened to me.
>I was best man at their wedding and still remain best of friends and they have been married for 29 years. far be it from me to have tried to stop that from happening way back when.
>
>>One thing I forgot to mention though which might clear things up:
>>
>>W didn't take it serious he just wanted to get some.
>
>not your business anymore.
>>
>>
>>I just think that you don't put a friendship on the line for just that. If he actually wanted to have a serious relationship with the girl I'd understand as well.
>
>again, you have to ask yourself, do i have a relationship with this girl or not ?
>if the answer is no, then you have to back off and let her decide whether or not she wants to be with this guy, no matter who the guy is.
>if they are not serious and just fooling around makes no difference. odds are that she is aware of his intentions and is going along with them.
>if it causes you emotional pain to see them together, then maybe you need to rethink why you ended it with her in the first place.

Not talking about me, W 'ran off' with K's gf, but in the discussions that followed another guy told me that he was having a good time with the girl I wanted while he knew how I felt.

Maybe you don't care, I certazinly would.

Ofcourse, nobody has the right to force or refuse anything to somebody else, even if they're in a relationship you're still free to do as you please but that doesn't mean that you have to fuck up friendships for it. He could have used 2 other girls just as well but he picked those 2.

FN Posted: Thu Sep 25 17:04:28 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not talking about me, W 'ran off' with K's gf, but in the discussions that followed another guy told me that he was having a good time with the girl I wanted while he knew how I felt.

He-> W

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Sep 25 17:52:11 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>So if you ended your relationship with somebody you wouldn't mind that your best friend 'ran off with her' after a few weeks?
>>
>>
>>once the relationship is ended, you have no claim on who does does anything with her. No I wouldn't mind if my best friend ran off with her. As a matter of fact it has happened to me.
>>I was best man at their wedding and still remain best of friends and they have been married for 29 years. far be it from me to have tried to stop that from happening way back when.
>>
>>>One thing I forgot to mention though which might clear things up:
>>>
>>>W didn't take it serious he just wanted to get some.
>>
>>not your business anymore.
>>>
>>>
>>>I just think that you don't put a friendship on the line for just that. If he actually wanted to have a serious relationship with the girl I'd understand as well.
>>
>>again, you have to ask yourself, do i have a relationship with this girl or not ?
>>if the answer is no, then you have to back off and let her decide whether or not she wants to be with this guy, no matter who the guy is.
>>if they are not serious and just fooling around makes no difference. odds are that she is aware of his intentions and is going along with them.
>>if it causes you emotional pain to see them together, then maybe you need to rethink why you ended it with her in the first place.
>
>
>Not talking about me, W 'ran off' with K's gf, but in the discussions that followed another guy told me that he was having a good time with the girl I wanted while he knew how I felt.
>
>Maybe you don't care, I certazinly would.

my mistake, i thought you were talking about ending a relationship with someone and then a friend of yours started taking her out. sorry.
erase, erase . . .

antartica Posted: Thu Sep 25 22:38:49 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Your friend's ex is forbidden territory.

so true.... so true

mat_j Posted: Fri Sep 26 12:41:58 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate people who look at me, I know they do it, especially when i am not looking at them, in fact they're doing it now.

FN Posted: Fri Sep 26 17:08:01 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On the other hand I'm glad I only found out now and not at the time I was in love with that girl cause that would have created a serious problem I think.

Anyway, today I have done the following things:

Sailed with a yaught

Played beach-volley

Played rugby

Played chicken with go carts with some friends and took the wheel off one of theirs by doing so

What about you guys?

libra Posted: Fri Sep 26 18:54:07 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  today?

i worked today. not fun. I have a fun time ahead of me. well, that depends on my friend's mood. I'm going shopping and then hopefully to Thai food with a bunch of fun people. its going to be a uniting of completely different random friends of me and others so it will be strange but i think it will be fun.

Mesh Posted: Sat Sep 27 12:57:43 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  At the time I am for reading this, it still only is 9:55 AM, and I woked up just 10 minutes ago. But, I went into the bathroom, took my morning pee, smoked a cig, called my sister an idiot, ate apple jacks, logged onto the computer, and came here. Dont know what to do the rest of the day.

Mesh Posted: Sat Sep 27 18:58:51 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  4:00 update on day.

Saw the Rundown. Funny movie

Buyed more pantothenic acid from GNC

watched some of Family Guy volume 2

gave dog a bath

got extremely angry at old driver for not turning left when they had the green arrow, and making everyone behind him have to sit and wait through another stop light.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]