Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

What do you have to show for it?
FN Posted: Tue Sep 23 15:40:06 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you'd die right now, what would you have to show for it?

In other words, what are the things that you have accomplished in your life that you leave behind and are proud of?

For me I guess it would be my poems. Not that I think that they're so great but it's better than nothing I guess and they represent my feelings, which make me into what I am is it not?

Other than that I think the memories I have given people. I have shared a lot of great times with friends and family.

Talking about that, I'm proud of my brother and that I seem to have had a lot of influence regarding the way he acts and thinks. If I die I live on in him.

Mesh Posted: Tue Sep 23 17:24:25 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would leave behind memorys, nice things i have did for people.(yeah, i actually am nice to people). Things I have taken the patience to help other with and teach them.

Plenty of wild memories for mi friends and family.

libra Posted: Tue Sep 23 18:32:09 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  At first i thought that i have nothing that i have contributed so far. But if i think about it, i realize that there are a few little things.

I babysit for a child who's life i have greatly influenced. His parents have commented a few times about how i have helped to raise their child. I like to think that maybe he is just a little smarter, just a little nicer, because of the books i read to him and the games i played with him...

I helped to teach a little girl to read also.

The memory part is true too, I have had a lot of good memories and will always be in my friends' memories.

iggy Posted: Tue Sep 23 21:18:41 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the resistance!

Dancer Posted: Tue Sep 23 23:57:01 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the fun, jokes and madness shared with my friends. they will remember me as this girl who clubs most of her life away...

iggy Posted: Wed Sep 24 04:34:47 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i would like the world to remember me as someone who encouraged them to live their dreams.

but i guess a lot of people would remember me as the person with an attitude. yup. i don't hold back of what i think or say nice things so that people will like me.

momo Posted: Wed Sep 24 04:44:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  guess i'll always be known as the ditz that bumps into everything and everyone.

i have always been genuine to ppl and hopefully when i pass from this world, there'll be ppl who remember my smiley face and the uncanny ability to crucify any song.

as long as i've been able to touch one person's life profoundly, i'd consider my life on earth well spent.

addi Posted: Wed Sep 24 07:22:50 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  $3.76 in my pocket, a faded pair of plaid boxers, a couple million lil' addi's at the local sperm bank, and a mess of cartoons. What a legacy!

antartica Posted: Wed Sep 24 15:42:56 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>the fun, jokes and madness shared with my friends. they will remember me as this girl who clubs most of her life away...

those you really consider friends. and those whom are your real friends will love you for who you are. NEVER what you are

antartica Posted: Wed Sep 24 15:44:52 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  momo said:
>guess i'll always be known as the ditz that bumps into everything and everyone.
>
>i have always been genuine to ppl and hopefully when i pass from this world, there'll be ppl who remember my smiley face and the uncanny ability to crucify any song.
>
>as long as i've been able to touch one person's life profoundly, i'd consider my life on earth well spent.

you already have! =))

antartica Posted: Wed Sep 24 15:46:40 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>$3.76 in my pocket, a faded pair of plaid boxers, a couple million lil' addi's at the local sperm bank, and a mess of cartoons. What a legacy!

i know some people who have less... and still brag about it! =P

antartica Posted: Wed Sep 24 15:49:01 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  for me?

nothing material to show... all that i've written are too mediocre
all that i've done's nothing to hail about...

but one thing that i'm really proud of and only one thing....

all my friends... be it in Dingapore or even some of you i've never seen before.

knowing all you people... i know for sure i can "go" contented...

addi Posted: Wed Sep 24 22:08:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>knowing all you people... i know for sure i can "go" contented...

*big smile*

Mesh Posted: Wed Sep 24 22:10:11 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>antartica said:
>
>>knowing all you people... i know for sure i can "go" contented...

*tear*

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]