Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

doesnt it suck?
Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 3 17:36:39 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Doesnt it suck, when the persone you really, really like, gets a boyfriend or girlfriend oesnt it just piss you off, and make you crazy just thinking about it.

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 3 17:37:47 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Doesnt it suck, when the persone you really, really like, gets a boyfriend or girlfriend oesnt it just piss you off, and make you crazy just thinking about it.

Mother fucker, i KNOW i did to put this piece of shit thread into the love section, it was the first thing i did, god damnit >(

libra Posted: Fri Oct 3 20:04:11 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yes, it does. or, when you meet this guy, who is friends with a good friend of yours, and you like him, but your friend is in the middle of trying to set him up with ANOTHER of her friends, not you. thats bad.

Kira Posted: Fri Oct 3 21:55:42 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This happened to me and I was really happy... I think I'm weird. :P

antartica Posted: Sat Oct 4 14:57:33 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  things always happen for a reason...
so get on with life.

libra Posted: Sat Oct 4 16:01:11 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>things always happen for a reason...
>so get on with life.

yes, but i tend to dwell on the what if's and the could have's of the past...

zander83 Posted: Sat Oct 4 22:06:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not really, things come and go... its always nice to hook up with someone you like. However, you shouldn't lose sight that most relationships fail. No use too cry over it... somethings are outside our control.

mat_j Posted: Sun Oct 5 11:29:56 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah ah well as my great uncle Trowsephi Zapruder Escobar used to say C'est la vie!

Sometimes things work out in the long run. It happened to me back when i was in school, three years later i ended up with the girl that had gone out with my friend. I split up with her after a year because she was crazy.

Weird innit

baristapro Posted: Sun Oct 5 12:15:06 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, I fucking hate that. I think the worst though is when you meet someone who you think would be perfect for you, but your involved with someone at the time too. That sucks because then you have this crush, and you feel guilty about it, but at the same time, you still like the guy.

Love sucks.

Paulo Posted: Sun Oct 5 17:01:09 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes but sadly as that band who did that song once said "The World Turns Around"

It also sucks when you're friends after its over and have to hear about how good her love life is because your "friends" now and thats what friends do.

Well I got news for you bitch, friends also bitch about each other behind your back!

Uh, where was I? Yeah also for the first time a while back I realised what its like to be the one going out with the girl everyone else fancied, wasn't fun.

Have a Foam Filled Day!

mat_j Posted: Tue Oct 7 19:55:43 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Paulo said:
>Yes but sadly as that band who did that song once said "The World Turns Around"
>
>It also sucks when you're friends after its over and have to hear about how good her love life is because your "friends" now and thats what friends do.
>
>Well I got news for you bitch, friends also bitch about each other behind your back!
>
>Uh, where was I? Yeah also for the first time a while back I realised what its like to be the one going out with the girl everyone else fancied, wasn't fun.
>
>Have a Foam Filled Day!
>
Ah monsieur DeCaza, I know how you feel, I hate it when they always go on about their love lives, especially if you break up before anything can happen. Personally i think it's a case of them wanting to brag to you to show they have no more feelings but in actual fact if they were that concerned with displaying this they probabaly wouldn't talk about it.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]