Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

The GT poll.
FN Posted: Sun Oct 12 17:38:32 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Please bear in mind that not all countries have been invaded by american multinationals yet.


I have never tasted hagan daas or ben & jerries in my life (and not feeling sorry because of it) so I can't take the poll.


 
libra Posted: Sun Oct 12 18:46:03 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Please bear in mind that not all countries have been invaded by american multinationals yet.
>
>
>I have never tasted hagan daas or ben & jerries in my life (and not feeling sorry because of it) so I can't take the poll.

you aren't really missing that much. They're just over-priced ice-cream that isnt really all that better than any other brand...you're only paying for the name. Although Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie is really good.


 
libra Posted: Sun Oct 12 21:21:01 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Actually, the thing that scares me the most about that poll is that some people dont like ice cream...what is wrong with you! Ice cream is like the base of my food pyramid...i need it to live :-)

And i'm glad to see Ben and Jerry's is higher than Haggen Daz...the hippies are winning!


 
iggy Posted: Sun Oct 12 21:48:08 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mmmmm... ben n jerries.
my favourite is phish food, which they have stopped importing. but nontheless i still have chocolate chip cookie dough to warm my heart


 
addi Posted: Sun Oct 12 22:24:45 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bryers is best.

You cream
I cream
We all cream for ice cream!

Addi's receipe for a great shake:

Bryer's natural Vanilla ice cream
milk (not skim!)
vanillian sugar
Bailey's Irish Cream (a shot or two)
Mix in a blender until smooth

Makes you weak in the knees!





 
libra Posted: Sun Oct 12 22:57:41 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i usually only like ice cream with chocolate in it...i'm a chocoholic...in fact, i think i'm going to get some ice cream right now...


 
antartica Posted: Mon Oct 13 04:13:52 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it;s gotta be haden daaz C & C.....

me thinks will go get a pint for dinner now


 
iggy Posted: Mon Oct 13 04:17:32 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>
>You cream
>I cream
>We all cream for ice cream!
>

that don;t really sound too right


 
iggy Posted: Mon Oct 13 04:19:29 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1 part haagen daaz baileys ice cream
1 part tequila
1 part gin
2 parts vodka
4 parts whiskey
3 part beer
a little lime
a little salt
blend and serve with some lime and coconut

chanz's fear factor milk shake



 
antartica Posted: Mon Oct 13 04:26:23 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>1 part haagen daaz baileys ice cream
>1 part tequila
>1 part gin
>2 parts vodka
>4 parts whiskey
>3 part beer
>a little lime
>a little salt
>blend and serve with some lime and coconut
>
>chanz's fear factor milk shake
>

I BLEND YOU DRINK!


 
addi Posted: Mon Oct 13 07:29:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>addison said:
>>
>>You cream
>>I cream
>>We all cream for ice cream!
>>
>
>that don;t really sound too right

LOL! Very observant chanz! Yeah, somehow forgot to add the "s" on those words.

BTW you need to add to your fear factor shake: Consume while in a sitting position ;)


 
sweet p Posted: Mon Oct 13 23:06:51 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Although Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie is really good.

: )
Have you ever tried their "Half Baked"?
It's deliiiicious.


 
libra Posted: Tue Oct 14 01:23:25 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>libra said:
>>Although Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie is really good.
>
>: )
>Have you ever tried their "Half Baked"?
>It's deliiiicious.

haven't tried it...i really like 'one sweet whirled' too...


 
mat_j Posted: Wed Oct 15 17:23:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  One sweet whirled is my favourite Ben and Jerry's but i think it's just over priced and there doesn't seem to as much i dont know... love? in it as some local ice creams i have tried. Then again i am a snob and it's probabaly better if i am ignored.


 
libra Posted: Fri Oct 17 01:52:11 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>One sweet whirled is my favourite Ben and Jerry's but i think it's just over priced and there doesn't seem to as much i dont know... love? in it as some local ice creams i have tried. Then again i am a snob and it's probabaly better if i am ignored.


i understand, and agree...i like little family run ice cream places


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]