Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Livejournal?
baristapro Posted: Wed Oct 29 19:52:15 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How many people on here keep a livejournal? And who are you on there?

libra Posted: Wed Oct 29 19:57:14 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I really want one, but my friend lost her code thing, so she cant get me one. She's been searching and searching for someone with a code i can use. If anyone has a code i can use to get an account, I'll be so happy!

dan632 Posted: Thu Oct 30 05:52:40 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have a Blurty, pretty much exactly the same from what i can gather. Mara has one as well

baristapro Posted: Thu Oct 30 16:46:07 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I really want one, but my friend lost her code thing, so she cant get me one. She's been searching and searching for someone with a code i can use. If anyone has a code i can use to get an account, I'll be so happy!
>
>

5fbrqaacdtcw

There's your code. Enjoy, but make sure to add hypocrite33 to your friend's list. And also, join the buffalo_poets community. It's mine, and I need more members.

libra Posted: Thu Oct 30 18:18:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hypocrite said:
>
>5fbrqaacdtcw
>
>There's your code. Enjoy, but make sure to add hypocrite33 to your friend's list. And also, join the buffalo_poets community. It's mine, and I need more members.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO much. You have no idea how hard it is to find one of those things! Yay! My name on there is [redacted].

iggy Posted: Sat Nov 1 00:12:44 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  looks fun :) can anyone give me a code too? :)

baristapro Posted: Sun Nov 2 10:25:35 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>looks fun :) can anyone give me a code too? :)

I can try to find you one, but I gave my last one to Libra. Sorry.

*m*a*s* Posted: Sat Feb 28 15:33:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is there any way to search for subjects for livejournal, I've been all over the site but havn't really found much.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]