Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Nightmares
Kira Posted: Fri Oct 31 20:17:07 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thought this would be a good topic for tonight, like Scary Stories. Describe your WORST NIGHTMARES. Mwaha... Ha.

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 31 20:31:00 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Thought this would be a good topic for tonight, like Scary Stories. Describe your WORST NIGHTMARES. Mwaha... Ha. Well, My worst one was where i were abduceted by aliens. And they persormed horrible experiments on me. What made it the most scary was how incredibly real it all was. still gives me chills to think of abouyt it.

iggy Posted: Sat Nov 1 03:02:20 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Thought this would be a good topic for tonight, like Scary Stories. Describe your WORST NIGHTMARES. Mwaha... Ha.

i dreamt of king thong doing the macarena with antartica... that's the scariest nightmare i ever had

antartica Posted: Sat Nov 1 06:44:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>Sailovzi said:
>>Thought this would be a good topic for tonight, like Scary Stories. Describe your WORST NIGHTMARES. Mwaha... Ha.
>
>i dreamt of king thong doing the macarena with antartica... that's the scariest nightmare i ever had

now i know why i couldn't sleep last nite!!!!

baristapro Posted: Sun Nov 2 10:36:29 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had this dream that I was riding my bike along the Niagara River, and the sky was getting darker and darker, and I was coming up to this bridge. All of a sudden, I heard a voice echoing from the clouds and it said "It's too late to turn back now."
And the bridge started going up, and there were all these people hanging on to the underside of the bridge, but they kept falling off and drowning in the river. There was this girl with big thick goth boots on, and she was screaming, and then she fell in, and her boots pulled her down. I tried to turn back, but for some reason kept going forward because I couldnt turn around.
And then I woke up.
It was weird.

FN Posted: Sun Nov 2 11:24:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My brother told me about a nightmare he had tonight.

He was playing with our halfbrother and one of his friends.

He and his friend started to fight because the friend had hit my brother on the head with a chair.

My halfbrother pulled out a gun from somewhere and shot my brother in the left shoulder.

My brother laughed at them and then was shot again in the right shoulder by the friend.

Then they stabbed him in the throat and hit an artery, making my brother bleed to death and then he woke up.

Kira Posted: Sun Nov 2 22:41:09 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In one of my nightmares I share the point of view of a young man. He is running in a panic down a city street at night. He comes to a point where he can either go left and climb a fire escape, or go right and fight a man guarding a door, and although I know he should fight the guard, he always chooses the fire escape. He then enters a building to find a darkened gymnasium, and instead of crossing the floor like a normal person he pulls some Matrix stunt and leaps across the room. Just as he's about to land on the other side, a doll's arm, covered in blood, punches through the canvas wall. He lands then and tears through the wall, where there is another, lighted, gym. He finds he is an instant too late--below him a stranger in a white suit holds the body of his mother--dead.

In another one a purple demon chased me through the canals of Venice. That one was more fun,

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Nov 3 17:46:18 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mainly, in my nightmares i'm being chased. Its not fun.

iggy Posted: Tue Nov 4 03:57:24 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i get really wierd dreams... it's a mixture of gore, violence, and morbid visions.

it's like spawn/matrix/the sandman/all the horror movies and shit.

i love them and actually look forward to such morbid dreams. people are scared of nightmares, but i find them interesting.

addi Posted: Fri Nov 7 21:59:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Gter's Nightmares

Ant
falls in love. gets married. spends the rest of his life wishing he was alone and single in Kazekstahn.

hypocrite
Gets hired by Hallmark and writes sweet ditties in greeting cards for the rest of her life

Mesh
shaves his head, wears a long orange tunic, gives up beer for soy milk and hangs around airport terminals shouting, "Come, Esplode with me!"

sntsaturn
Has a wonderful summer with a prince and falls deeply madly in love with him, only to find out he has to turn back into a frog and leave for toad school.

chanz
every dream he has for the rest of his life is full of bunnies, flowers, fawns, and sunshine

Sweet P
has a dream that she's the goalie for the Montreal hockey team during the stanley cup, but she's naked with only ice skates and a hockey stick on, and missing two front teeth.

hif
joins the ACLU and hands out leaflettes on street corners saying, "Hillary for Prez in 2008"

Libra
attends an Arnold Swartzeneggar fund raiser and he gropes her ass during his speech on the benefits of physical activity.

Addi
dreams every female GTer slaps him in the face and says they don't have a crush on him. Then mesh tells him he did have a crush on him until he discovered addi was a guy.

addi Posted: Fri Nov 7 22:16:34 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  forgot Chris

Christophe
Dreams a group of wealthy Texas oilmen buy Belgium, rename Bussels "Happyland", and make him wear a Ronald McDonald costume.

iggy Posted: Sat Nov 8 00:23:40 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL

haha i like christophe's nightmare. i bet i'd laugh my ass off to see him in a McDonalds uniform singing 'America the land of the free' hahahahahhahahah

antartica Posted: Sat Nov 8 00:28:19 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Gter's Nightmares
>
>Ant
>falls in love. gets married. spends the rest of his life wishing he was alone and single in Kazekstahn.

OH MAN!!!!!!
now THAT'S a nightmare!

ha ha

Mesh Posted: Sat Nov 8 02:22:29 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>Mesh
>shaves his head, wears a long orange tunic, gives up beer for soy milk and hangs around airport terminals shouting, "Come, Esplode with me!"

Bah, thats all i have for to say

FN Posted: Sat Nov 8 05:46:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>forgot Chris
>
>Christophe
>Dreams a group of wealthy Texas oilmen buy Belgium, rename Bussels "Happyland", and make him wear a Ronald McDonald costume.
>

Hahahahaha

I don't think that's ever going to happen man :oD

Mesh Posted: Sat Nov 8 06:04:40 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>addison said:
>>forgot Chris
>>
>>Christophe
>>Dreams a group of wealthy Texas oilmen buy Belgium, rename Bussels "Happyland", and make him wear a Ronald McDonald costume.
>>
>
>
>
>Hahahahaha
>
>
>I don't think that's ever going to happen man :oD

Oh i dont know about that lol :)

libra Posted: Sat Nov 8 15:47:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha, good job addison. God would that be a nightmare. Even having him for governor is bad enough...

sweet p Posted: Sun Nov 9 15:28:17 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>Sweet P
>has a dream that she's the goalie for the Montreal hockey team during the stanley cup, but she's naked with only ice skates and a hockey stick on, and missing two front teeth.

Oh, how I love the playoffs...

Nakedness...I can deal with that...missing teeth...also can fix that.

BUT the HABS?!?! Now, that's just awful.

addi Posted: Sun Nov 9 21:24:29 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>addison said:
>
>>Sweet P

>
>BUT the HABS?!?! Now, that's just awful.

I'm missing something important here I think. The "HABS". Who or what are they? Did I choose the wrong hockey team?

sweet p Posted: Sun Nov 9 23:11:44 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heheh

the Habs = "les habitants" = Montreal Canadiens

Montreal Canadiens Toronto Maple Leafs

Toronto Maple Leafs = !! : ) !!

: D

I [heart] hockey

sweet p Posted: Sun Nov 9 23:13:40 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh... : ( the little square up there ^ is supposed to be a "not-equal" sign...

addi Posted: Mon Nov 10 07:37:11 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>oh... : ( the little square up there ^ is supposed to be a "not-equal" sign...
>
>

All ist clare, Frau Commissar! Sorry "aboot" the mix up. So now I'm picturing you as a naked goalie with the Toronto Maple Leafs. Much Better! :)

sweet p Posted: Thu Nov 13 15:16:18 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Sorry "aboot" the mix up. So now I'm picturing you as a naked goalie with the Toronto Maple Leafs. Much Better! :)

Hehe no worries!
It worked better as a nightmare : )

Though now I will have nightmares of you picturing me naked...

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Nov 13 15:23:21 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>addison said:
>>Sorry "aboot" the mix up. So now I'm picturing you as a naked goalie with the Toronto Maple Leafs. Much Better! :)
>
>Hehe no worries!
>It worked better as a nightmare : )
>
>Though now I will have nightmares of you picturing me naked...

mmmm. . .sweet p naked, definitely not a nightmare.
how you like king thong imagining you nekkid ?

sweet p Posted: Thu Nov 13 15:33:22 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>mmmm. . .sweet p naked, definitely not a nightmare.
>how you like king thong imagining you nekkid ?

Hmmm...not liking it so much : P

But I guess you can technically imagine it all you want...with great inaccuracy...you don't even know what I look like!

P.S. you're gross

[hehe]

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Nov 13 16:26:29 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>
>
>P.S. you're gross
>
>
>[hehe]

yeah, i get that a lot . . .

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Nov 13 16:26:29 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>
>
>P.S. you're gross
>
>
>[hehe]

yeah, i get that a lot . . .

addi Posted: Thu Nov 13 17:11:23 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>
>Hehe no worries!
>It worked better as a nightmare : )
>
>Though now I will have nightmares of you picturing me naked...

OUCH! You really know how to hurt a guy!!
Anyway I can only picture you naked from the neck up since that's all I've ever seen (and will ever see)..and though you have a beautiful neck and head it's not sexually stimulating. No need for nightmares :)

sweet p Posted: Fri Nov 14 01:22:38 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>OUCH! You really know how to hurt a guy!!

no hurting intended!

: )

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]