Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

First Time Doing LSD
baristapro Posted: Mon Nov 3 16:56:48 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Halloween night, a few of us decided to try acid. Everyone but me had done it before, and knew what they were getting themselves into. I however, had no fricken clue.
So I took a gram of shrooms, and then they handed me the baggie with acid in it. I took it all (six hits) when I should have only taken one.
Here is what I experienced:

The first thing was the eel. It was crawling across the bottom of Potter's fish tank, slowly lurching it's way around. Of course, no one else could see the eel. They all saw a rock. I knew that it was an eel though.
Closed my eyes. The backs of my eyelids were buzzing, softly, and everything underneath was glowing. Like when you stare at the sun too long, and then get the afterimages. Much more intense. Swirling patterns of blues and greens, colors that have no name, colors that don't exist in any other realm.
There was this giant starfish, which wasn't a starfish, but it is the only way to describe it. It was spinning slowly in the middle of this void, shooting rainbows from each of it's arms.
Then the spirals. I was seeing nothing but spirals, and then I became a spiral. I was a spiral within a spiral, and there were spirals within me.
I became thought. Not a thought, not a singular thought, but thought itself. I forgot my body and became nothing but oil thought, which is significantly different then water thought. Thought is everywhere, and so all I wanted to do was just free float everywhere. I realized how very limiting and useless my body really is.
Language is really hindersome. There is so much for me to say about this experience, but no way to really say it.
I realized that I was a fish, trapped in a persons body. And all I really wanted to do was go and do fish things, but I couldnt because I was stuck in this land body. I determined that my soul got mixed up somehow with a fish, and that I couldnt reverse it.
At one point, Potter and I were laying there, and I opened my eyes, and there was only Potter. The wall behind him was gone, leaving nothing but open void. And him. He was more then blue.
Potter's soul was beautiful, and I wanted him to be with me more then physically anything but physically I wanted to connect to him I wanted him to be oil with me because there was oil and water and I was oil, so I wanted him to be oil. I wanted to touch him but not with my hands or body. I wanted to touch him mind...
I was a balloon. A red balloon. And I needed to be anchored down or I would float away or pop.
I believed that I was better then God, because I know that I exist. I cannot see God, but I can see myself and touch myself, and hear myself, so I am better then God.
I determined that everything exists. Not necessarily physically, but if an idea can be concieved, then it exists.
I tried to taste my words as I spoke. I moved my mouth, forming the words as if they were solid objects, putting my lips around them and moving my lips for the words and the sounds.
I said words over and over again trying to make sense of their meaning. The words "thought lard" were the funniest. I just kept saying thought over and over and over again as if it were the first time my tongue had ever uttered the word. I found it quite amusing.

At one point, I looked at my hand and there was this hole in it that wouldnt stop bleeding. And I closed my eyes, and my hand was still there, bleeding and bleeding. I started to panic because I couldnt stop the bleeding. Potter put God on my back, and tapped it up and down so that I would calm down. When he did this, a blue skinned woman appeared, bursting slowly toward me, spreading her arms and smiling, rays of light shooting out of her chest. And I was at peace.
Another woman was laying on her back. A giant sphere of a woman, without a head, but with legs, spread eagled, fish nets up to her thighs, and she was rotating, and she had a lot of nipples, each one shooting out rays of rainbow. It was beautiful.
Tried to get myself into the wall, tried shoving my entire body into Potter's wall, and found myself frustrated that I couldnt become a wall. I just wanted to be one with the wall.
Potter became a goat, his face extending and contracting to form the mouth and face of a goat. He also became a grapefruit.
Chased a butterfly into the back of my brain. It was pretty, and I didn't want it to leave.
Saw faces...Some menacing, some kind. Had a bit of a freak out again, saw a wound that wouldnt close, wouldnt stop bleeding again. And the skeleton men. The faces of men where only half of their faces were there, and they were standing there, looking down at me, threatening me.
I opened my eyes, and it was Potter there, and I was okay. HAlf of his face disappeared. But not like divided in half, just chunks out of his cheeks and forehead, they were transparent, and there wasn't anything underneath.

Every cliched pattern from the 60's. And paisley. At one point I was plaid. I became a color that wasn't a color.

And there was the dragon that wouldnt let me get off of the chair. I sat in the chair, and the dragon wouldnt let me move. She was looking at me, cocking her head, she had stripes, alternating, and at first I thought she was a sea horse, but she was a dragon.
Everything took on this neon outline, and when I looked at it, it was just swirling neon glowing edges different colors nothing solid, pretty.
I couldn't stop talking the entire time, because I was thought, and I wanted not to be thought stuck in my head but I wanted to be oil thought throughout the room filling everything everywhere. My thought was purely outloud, and I was so completely wrapped up inside of myself mentally that it was hard to focus on anything outwardly, and my thoughts were racing.
I was seeing me when I looked at Potter, and then I was watching my eyes looking at things, and there were a thousand eyes all looking at me this giant sphere-pyramid-cube covered in bright blue eyes staring at me and I was looking at them, and we were watching each other watching each other and they knew and I knew.
I saw myself from three different angles. The outside, the inside and the perspective of others. I was looking down at myself looking up. I was seeing myself in two different places and three different times. And I was free.
Didn't like looking in the mirror. I felt ugly and impure. Can't explain it any better then that.
Potter became a grapefruit.
I realized how egotistical I really am, and that really I am no better or worse then anyone else.
I realized how much I really do love Potter, and how beautiful he was.

Ah...This is all I can remember for now. Later, I may write more.

Chaos Posted: Mon Nov 3 17:16:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey, can you get me some?

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 3 21:12:09 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tried it twice. First time, best fricken experiance ever. Second time, worst fricken experiance ever, never done it since.

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 3 21:13:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Both times I thought the persone gave it to me ripped me off, because it did to take about 2 hours to work, but once it did, and kicked into full swing, hooo boy!!!

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 3 21:26:14 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It is a very hard thing to put into words, i guess the only way any one can really know what you experianced is if they experianced it themselfes. Not just halluciantions, but sensations, and thoughts that you thought could not exist. To be able to taste the words someone else speaks, to smell the different colors, to feel the colors, to hear the tastes of different foods is so impossible to imagine, unless you have experianced it. Your mind races with a thousand complex thoughts all at once. You have emotions you never imagined.

And then, there are of course the visual hallucination. Seeing a soda can breathe, or the kitchen sink turn inot niagarra falls, or to look down and see your lower part of your body is missing, the walls melt away, the characters on TV exit the TV and enter your living room, seeing the night sky change from blood red, to neon pink to lighting orange. There is nothing like it.

iggy Posted: Tue Nov 4 03:42:14 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hehheh welcome to the world of better living through chemistry :)

ok, when i was studying overseas and had better access to "herbs and spices"
i used to consume quite a bit of them. not in excess of course but to enhance my lifestyle.

clubbing wasn't really the same ever since i stayed clean.

try filming while u are high hehhehhehhehhehheh... the best visuals ever :)

anyway., a word of advice. there are good trips and there are bad trips.
when u are flying, hey it's the best damn experience ever, but when it ends, sometimes u crash. so be careful...

and oh yeah, concerning acid... u may get acid flashbacks once in a while... even when u stay clean for a long time... cheers

FN Posted: Tue Nov 4 11:36:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Only smoked weed once myself because I wondered what's so good about it.

Didn't do much for me, I just became extremely lazy and couldn't stop laughing, along with my friends who were there as well.

Not really worth it imo.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 4 12:49:17 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i must have done thousands of hits of acid back in the 70's and early 80's.
i once did 6hits of purple microdot and climbed up on my roof and smoked 4 packs of marlboros in 3 hours. this was after i had quit smoking for 3 years !
i pretty much enjoyed every trip i took and eventually just didn't feel like doing it anymore. so i quit.
mushrooms the same way.
i did extacy for the first time a couple of years ago. loved it !
but don't care about doing it anymore, though i probably will some new years eve.

libra Posted: Tue Nov 4 15:24:09 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wow...I haven't done anything. I don't even drink.

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 4 16:02:09 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>and oh yeah, concerning acid... u may get acid flashbacks once in a while... even when u stay clean for a long time... cheers
>

So true, a few of months ago i saw some trailers on moving objects and lights coming in mi direction. Nothing really, and only did to last three or four seconds.

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 4 16:03:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Wow...I haven't done anything. I don't even drink.

Congratulations libra, and you a should stay that way. Well, except for the drinking, once your legal age a little now and then is not so bad. BUT NONE BEFORE THAT MISSY!!!!! :)

libra Posted: Tue Nov 4 18:09:20 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>libra said:
>>Wow...I haven't done anything. I don't even drink.
>
>
>Congratulations libra, and you a should stay that way. Well, except for the drinking, once your legal age a little now and then is not so bad. BUT NONE BEFORE THAT MISSY!!!!! :)

haha...you have no idea how many people want to get me drunk cause they think i'd be the funniest person to see drunk...

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 4 23:06:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  BEFORE THAT MISSY!!!!! :)
>
>haha...you have no idea how many people want to get me drunk cause they think i'd be the funniest person to see drunk...

You must resist I tells ya!!!:)

Kira Posted: Wed Nov 5 00:15:00 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
> BEFORE THAT MISSY!!!!! :)
>>
>>haha...you have no idea how many people want to get me drunk cause they think i'd be the funniest person to see drunk...
>
>You must resist I tells ya!!!:)

Will she turn into a toad if she has a drink before she's 21?

I was allowed to try champaign before I was ten, then wine at fifteen/sixteen. I found both absolutely disgusting, and have no plans try any 'grown-up drinks' ever again, now or after my 21st.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 5 01:10:24 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes she will turn into a toad, a big fat ugly toad with worts and stuff.:)

Asswipe Posted: Wed Nov 5 01:47:52 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>meshuggah said:
>> BEFORE THAT MISSY!!!!! :)
>>>
>>>haha...you have no idea how many people want to get me drunk cause they think i'd be the funniest person to see drunk...
>>
>>You must resist I tells ya!!!:)
>
>Will she turn into a toad if she has a drink before she's 21?
>
>I was allowed to try champaign before I was ten, then wine at fifteen/sixteen. I found both absolutely disgusting, and have no plans try any 'grown-up drinks' ever again, now or after my 21st.

it ain't about the taste, lass. you going away to college? things'll change if you are, prolly if you arn't too

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Nov 5 07:36:17 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>meshuggah said:
>>libra said:
>>>Wow...I haven't done anything. I don't even drink.
>>
>>
>>Congratulations libra, and you a should stay that way. Well, except for the drinking, once your legal age a little now and then is not so bad. BUT NONE BEFORE THAT MISSY!!!!! :)
>
>haha...you have no idea how many people want to get me drunk cause they think i'd be the funniest person to see drunk...

nah, i think they want to get you drunk cause they think you'd be fun to get naked with . . . .LOL

FN Posted: Wed Nov 5 12:42:12 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my thoughts as well hif

So pure

So naieve.

;o)

SntSaturn Posted: Wed Nov 5 16:07:16 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Wow...I haven't done anything. I don't even drink.

right there with ya on that one.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 5 17:34:00 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>>haha...you have no idea how many people want to get me drunk cause they think i'd be the funniest person to see drunk...
>
>nah, i think they want to get you drunk cause they think you'd be fun to get naked with . . . .LOL

Oh yes that is what they are thinking, god damned young men:)

misszero Posted: Wed Nov 5 19:35:22 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the reason people get acid flashbacks is because the actual chemical never totally leaves your body. Trace amounts of it are stored in your fat cells, and when you burn these, its released, causing the flashbacks.

baristapro Posted: Wed Nov 5 20:41:27 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>the reason people get acid flashbacks is because the actual chemical never totally leaves your body. Trace amounts of it are stored in your fat cells, and when you burn these, its released, causing the flashbacks.

That's not true. Actually, acid is completely water soluable (unlike THC which is fat sollubale) and is completely flushed out of your system. It cannot show up on a drug test, and anything you have heard about "spinal tapping" or "cracking your back" producing a flashback is complete urban myth.
Go to www.erowid.org
They have really good information, from excellent sources. And don't believe everything you hear, do your research. We've all seen Refer Madness before. Yeah...That's EXACTLY what pot is like. Pshh.

baristapro Posted: Wed Nov 5 20:43:08 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Chaos said:
>hey, can you get me some?

Hehe...where do you live? And what are you willing to give to me?

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 5 22:49:44 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We've all seen Refer Madness before.

LOL, oh my I have seen this, it is such comical. It is hard to believe they were actually being serious with it LOL :)

iggy Posted: Wed Nov 5 22:58:58 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hypocrite said:
>misszero said:
>>the reason people get acid flashbacks is because the actual chemical never totally leaves your body. Trace amounts of it are stored in your fat cells, and when you burn these, its released, causing the flashbacks.
>
>That's not true. Actually, acid is completely water soluable (unlike THC which is fat sollubale) and is completely flushed out of your system. It cannot show up on a drug test, and anything you have heard about "spinal tapping" or "cracking your back" producing a flashback is complete urban myth.
>Go to www.erowid.org
>They have really good information, from excellent sources. And don't believe everything you hear, do your research. We've all seen Refer Madness before. Yeah...That's EXACTLY what pot is like. Pshh.

acid flashbacks happens not because of the chemicals staying in your system, but cos of what it does to your brain.

it happened a few timeseven when i was clean... once when i was going past a traffic light and it happened there and then... luckily the street was deserted :)

iggy Posted: Wed Nov 5 22:59:43 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh yeah, do u know that LSD is invented by the CIA???

now you know :)

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 6 00:05:04 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>oh yeah, do u know that LSD is invented by the CIA???
>
>now you know :)

I didnt know it was invented by them, but i did know that was it was researched by them and they experimented with it.

iggy Posted: Thu Nov 6 01:22:52 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my bad... here's the facts

ORIGINS OF LSD

When chemist Albert Hofmann accidently brushed against one of his own creations 50 years ago Friday, he started a psychedelic journey that has lasted to this day. Hofmann had taken the world's first LSD trip. Hofmann clearly remembers that day as "an uninterrupted stream of fantastic images of extraordinary plasticity ... accompanied by an intense, kaleidoscopelike play of colors." Hofmann created LSD-25 -- lysergic acid diethylamide -- in his Swiss laboratory in 1938 while seeking a blood stimulant. His maiden trip came by accident when a tiny amount seeped into his skin. Since then, LSD's reputation has been as turbulent as some acid trips. Although popular in the underground, the drug earned a bad reputation amid reports of fatalities associated with hallucinations and reports of "flashbacks" -- a recurrence of hallucinations when no new dose of the drug had been taken. The government banned the drug and scientists, for the most part, dropped their research. The drug was popularized by one-time Harvard lecturer Timothy Leary, known as the "high priest of LSD," whose "turn on, tune in, drop out" advice to students in the 1960s glamorized the hallucinogen.

Rick Doblin recalls his own first acid trip. As it took effect, he heard an air raid siren and was convinced his life was over. He rushed outside to "live it up" and suddenly realized he had never noticed the world's beautiful colors. "I was in this exhilarated, exalted state," he recalled recently for the Associated Press. "I felt like all of my senses were opening up in a way I wasn't aware of." Doblin, now 39 and founder of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies Inc., or MAPS, is among researchers who advocate medical use of hallucinogens. They will gather this weekend to mark the anniversary. The three-day Psychedelic Summit will feature talks by Leary; Laura Huxley, wife of the late author and LSD experimenter Aldous Huxley; and Paul Krassner, editor of The Realist. It will focus on the use of mind-altering drugs in mental health therapy and substance abuse treatment. And where better to hold the summit than San Francisco, where acid trips fueled the psychedelic '60s and made the city's hippie-crowded Haight-Ashbury district an international symbol of the times. The government refused to approve psychedelic drugs research until recently, when the Food and Drug Administration authorized a study on the effects of using LSD for substance abuse treatment.

LSD TIMELINE

A chronology of the history of lysergic acid diethylamide, LSD:

1938: Chemist Albert Hofmann synthesizes LSD-25 at Sandoz Pharmaceutical Laboratories in Basel, Switzerland, in search of creating a blood stimulant.
April 16, 1943: Hofmann accidentally absorbs a minute amount of LSD-25 through the skin on his finger. He reported seeing "an uninterrupted stream of fantastic images of extraordinary plasticity ... accompanied by an intense, kaleidoscopelike play of colors." The experience lasted about three hours.
April 19, 1943: Hofmann deliberately ingests 250 micrograms of LSD-25. He begins writing laboratory notes, but the drug's effects become too great. He rides his bicycle home. Suffering great anxiety, he calls a doctor. The next morning, Hofmann reports his physical and mental health are excellent.
1947: The first report on mental effects of LSD published by Werner Stoll.
1952: Charles Savage publishes the first study on the use of LSD to treat depression.
1953: First LSD clinic opens in England under Ronald Sandison. Separately, unwitting subjects in United States were given LSD in the CIA funded Project MK-Ultra to test the effects of the drug.
1955: First conference focusing on LSD and mescaline takes place in Atlantic City and Princeton, N.J.
1960: Harvard University's Timothy Leary establishes the Psychedelic Research Project.
1963: The first year LSD believed to appear on the streets. Doses were dropped on a sugar cube. Articles about LSD first appear in mainstream media (Life, Look, Saturday Evening Post). Leary is fired from Harvard.
1966: The government bans LSD.
1967: First Human Be-In held in San Francisco. Height of the Summer of Love in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City and London.
1976: Blotter acid (LSD placed on a piece of paper) emerges as the primary kind of underground LSD.
1975: End of the last formal LSD research program.
1979: Hofmann publishes LSD: My Problem Child.
1988: Psychedelic movement re-emerges along with popularity of raves, all-night dance parties featuring synthesized music and use of hallucinogenic drugs.

addi Posted: Fri Nov 7 08:49:19 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know what kind of LSD you guys are referring to, but growing up in Nebraska we did LSD (loose sheep droppings). I gave into peer pressure and did it a couple times. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Hallucinated about growing horns and got serious munchies for grass. I still have flashbacks where I'm in the middle of a sentence and I start Baaaaing.

mat_j Posted: Thu Nov 13 07:54:17 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lets all go smoke a bowl

Puck Posted: Sat Jan 3 05:17:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A teacher I've got had a guy in his fraternity that took some LSD and he thought his facial hair was constantly getting really long, so he kept shaving and shaving until he was dead. Probably from blood loss.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]