||(The first question is almost like what we go through in plan rules....!!)
PAKISTANI MATH PAPER:
i) Students found copying will be shot on the spot.
ii) Any student coming late after 10 minutes after the exam starts will be
forced to join Al Qayda group.
iii) Ak 47 -s and Grenades are not allowed in the exam hall. Students may
keep their daggers,Revolvers and pack of anthrax bombs only for self
Maths Exam Time: till you complete for full Marks 100. All questions are
1. Abdul was sent to jail for murder. He has 7 wifes in his house. Abdul
distributed money to his wives in such a proportion that the youngest and
most recent wife receives maximum and oldest wife gets minimum, and each
wife gets double of her former competitor. Abdul has 1700 Rupaye left in his house. Abdul's oldest wife needs atleast 25 rupaye per month. Find out
the time when Abdul will have to break Jail to come out and earn money so
that his wives do not starve.
2. Karim is a Drug seller. Prices per gram of Marijuana, hasis, heroine and
LHDs are 50, 60,70,80 Rupaye respectively. Karim offers a discount of
Rupaye 20 for his buyers who buys more than 50 grams of drug. If Rahim, a
buyer gets Rupaye 37 discount, find out the grams of LHD he bought.
3. Imran tampers the ball thrice per over. He deforms the ball .02% of its
original shape each time. Find the percentage deformation the ball due to
tampering in a one day series against India in which Imran bowled 9.3
4. Mohammed has a Company named Al Allah Kidnapping & Murder Private
Limited. He has to threat 10 people per day over Telephone. 40% of the
people he threats are cinema stars in Mumbai, 30% are Businessman in Delhi,
20% are Cricket Players in Madras and 10% are shopkeepres in Calcutta. If
ISD charges are rupaye 15, 25, 40, 50 per minute from Mohammed's city
Islamabad to Bombay, Delhi, Calcutta and Madras respectively and he gets a
Telephone bill of 10,230 Rupaya in a month. Find out the no of Cinema stars
in Mumbai , threatened in that particular month.
5. A terrorist group has to provide one Ak 47,one AK 49,one Rocket Launcher, 50 Grenades and one pack of RDX to its Ron roots for training.
One AK 47 costs 100$; One Ak 49 costs 150 $; a Bazuka rocket Launcher
costs 250 $ , grenade is 3 $ each , a pack of Rdx Bomb attached with remote
Control is 500 $. The terrorist group admitts 2000 new people every year
out of which 30 % are court-martialed . Find the amt of foreign money
Pakistan Govt has to provide each year to run such a group.
6. If stabilty of democratic Govt. in pakistan is given by the following
equation X exp3 +X exp2 -16 = i ; Find out x.
7. Probaliblity of a Pakistani prime minister to be shot is 78%.
Probabilty of a Military general to be shot is 80 % . Find the joint probability of a Prime minister to be shot who is also a Military general.
8) Find out geometrically the area of Paktunistaan using PI Theorem with
Osama Bin Ladens Correction (That is taking he value of PI = 786 instead of
3.14....), if Paktunistaan is taken as a heptagon.
9) A 'GHAURI' missile tries to fly from Drass to Kargil which is not too
far from Drass (say 100 miles) and is exactly to the East of Drass . The
wind is blowing from the South and the speed of the wind is exactly equal
to the speed of the airplane. (The speed of the airplane is measured with
respect to the air!) The pilot decides to steer straight to Kargil all the
time during the flight. Will the airplane ever reach Kargil? What if the
speed of the wind is k times the speed of the airplane, where k is a
positive number (can be greater or less than 1)? Try to sketch the
trajectory of the airplane (with respect to the ground, of course) in each of the three cases: k=1, k1 and k<1.
10) Briefly discuss the Unsolved problem of "Bisection of a Trinagle" with a Compass and an unmarked ruler if the triangle is named as KASHMIR.