Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

hey what happened ?
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Nov 17 22:22:31 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what happened to the 10 newest post feature ? it seems to have disappeared from my browser.


 
iggy Posted: Mon Nov 17 22:24:52 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  go to edit profile on top of the screen and do your setting again

it happens from time to time


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 17 23:03:27 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>what happened to the 10 newest post feature ? it seems to have disappeared from my browser.


Yea it happened to me about three times today, just keep going back to your profile edit and set it each time.


 
webmaster Posted: Mon Nov 17 23:31:34 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>what happened to the 10 newest post feature ? it seems to have disappeared from my browser.

I have extended the cookie which stores this setting from 1 to 3 years. Should be better now.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:07:13 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  can't get it to work.
please explain in more detail for dumbass.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:07:14 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  can't get it to work.
please explain in more detail for dumbass.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:07:14 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  can't get it to work.
please explain in more detail for dumbass.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:07:14 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  can't get it to work.
please explain in more detail for dumbass.


 
antartica Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:12:20 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>can't get it to work.
>please explain in more detail for dumbass.

holy cow!
we heard you the first time 'hif...
LOL


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:33:01 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>
>holy cow!
>we heard you the first time 'hif...
>LOL

LOL!
hey, he's new here. Give hif a break. Maybe he confused the post button for a Vegas slot machine and kept clicking it hoping that 3 cherries would come up. : )


 
antartica Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:38:37 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>LOL!
>hey, he's new here. Give hif a break. Maybe he confused the post button for a Vegas slot machine and kept clicking it hoping that 3 cherries would come up. : )

3 cherries huh?
HAHA


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:40:21 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>
>3 cherries huh?
>HAHA

I dunno. Maybe 3 vestal virgins.


 
antartica Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:44:08 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>
>>3 cherries huh?
>>HAHA
>
>I dunno. Maybe 3 vestal virgins.

who? ! ? ! ?

You, Chanz and Me?




 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:48:35 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>>
>>I dunno. Maybe 3 vestal virgins.
>
>who? ! ? ! ?
>
>You, Chanz and Me?

Can't be me. I'm a vestal, but I'm no longer a virgin. Hard to believe I know.


 
antartica Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:53:22 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>>
>>>I dunno. Maybe 3 vestal virgins.
>>
>>who? ! ? ! ?
>>
>>You, Chanz and Me?
>
>Can't be me. I'm a vestal, but I'm no longer a virgin. Hard to believe I know.

oh man.... i'm at a loss for words!


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 18 07:57:57 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>oh man.... i'm at a loss for words!

Well that's a first! lol


 
mat_j Posted: Tue Nov 18 13:33:43 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now guys, i'm leaving these three vestal virgins here to cool down after an exhausting day being pure. Can i trust you not to touch them? i sure hope so.

[Exit Mat_j stage Right]


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 18 14:21:34 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  virgin, just another urban legend . . .


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 18 16:30:36 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>can't get it to work.

I hope you're talking about your edit profile screen!






 
iggy Posted: Tue Nov 18 19:44:42 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  virgin me?

when i learnt that in some civilisations, u will be thrown into a volcano if u are a virgin... i ran right out and lost it.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 18 19:48:03 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>virgin me?
>
>when i learnt that in some civilisations, u will be thrown into a volcano if u are a virgin... i ran right out and lost it.



sex? sex? i dont even know what that is. :)


 
antartica Posted: Wed Nov 19 03:51:15 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>chanz said:
>>virgin me?
>>
>>when i learnt that in some civilisations, u will be thrown into a volcano if u are a virgin... i ran right out and lost it.
>
>
>
>sex? sex? i dont even know what that is. :)

wazzat?
i was told not to even eat apples!



 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]