Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Meetings
bluellama Posted: Wed Nov 19 11:11:21 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you could meet any ONE person out GT family, who would it be and why? And please, don't everybody say Libra....everyone knows we all want her. :)

iggy Posted: Wed Nov 19 11:35:22 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  can i choose 3?

1)meshuggah.

i want to have an all out freddy vs. jason WWE smackdown with him

2)mat_j

outdrink outfart outpuke

3)hif

so i can kill him and maybe the girls will start coming in to GT

Chaos Posted: Wed Nov 19 11:39:20 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i would meet the person that posts on GTword as Struan. im not sure if he posts on the forum or not, but i really want to know where he got his name.

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Wed Nov 19 11:52:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  why not meet everyone ! since i don't know you all very well. i can't really say. So i won't!

SntSaturn Posted: Wed Nov 19 11:56:14 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think I'd like to meet Addison. He seems like such a nice guy with some good advice every now and then. We have skiing in common.
I would just have to be careful to not wear a wool sweater or something. ;)

Kira Posted: Wed Nov 19 12:02:22 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Only one?!

I think we should all get together in Hawaii or something. I would be too shy to meet just one of you, but in all the ruckus of a group no one would notice I hadn't said anything for two hours. ;)

dan632 Posted: Wed Nov 19 15:07:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara coz she my buddy

addi Posted: Wed Nov 19 15:29:27 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>I think I'd like to meet Addison.
>I would just have to be careful to not wear a wool sweater or something. ;)

I reading and thinking SntSaturn is really nice(ego grows). Then I get to the wool "sheep" reference (ego shrinks faster than a johnson in ice water).
I think I need to start a thread about jokes we regret having made on the forum that are haunting us. : )
Thanks, SntSaturn!

addi Posted: Wed Nov 19 15:47:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  To the question...

There are three plinkers here I'd love to meet, who shall remain nameless. I know they'd all probably make me sign some legal document beforehand, require the meeting to take place during the day in an outdoor public area, and make damn sure they only had cotton on.

Trust me. I NEVER think about other women!

Since that will never happen (and the chances of all of us getting together somewhere is nill)I'd have to say I'd like to make a trip to Dingapore and meet Ant and company. I think we'd have a great time together and maybe after a few beers and laughs even chanz might think I'm not as big of an asshole as he thought I was. Just a medium sized asshole.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 19 16:13:57 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>To the question...
>
>There are three plinkers here I'd love to meet, who shall remain nameless. I know they'd all probably make me sign some legal document beforehand, require the meeting to take place during the day in an outdoor public area, and make damn sure they only had cotton on.
>
>Trust me. I NEVER think about other women!
>
>Since that will never happen (and the chances of all of us getting together somewhere is nill)I'd have to say I'd like to make a trip to Dingapore and meet Ant and company. I think we'd have a great time together and maybe after a few beers and laughs even chanz might think I'm not as big of an asshole as he thought I was. Just a medium sized asshole.

Hmmm thats a hard one. On the one hand i would say addi, he seem like a nice guy and is funny with good sense of humour, so i think would be cool to hang out.

But then on the other hand i would say libra. she seems realy nice and seems like would be fun to go to beach or something with her.

but on ANOTHER hand (for sake of this post we will pretend meshuggah has more than two hand) i would like to meet sweet p. we could go out clubbing and have a blast.

but on still ANOTHER hand there is hif........

Ah hell i cant choose just one. I would just have to say all of you.

addi Posted: Wed Nov 19 16:33:19 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>
>
>Ah hell i cant choose just one. I would just have to say all of you.

LOL! Yeah, it is hard to choose! I know you and I would laugh till it came out our noses, mesh. But if you had to choose I'd definately pick Libra over me. I'm a prude and hif told me she puts out (at least when he stareing at the ceiling poster he has of her).

libra Posted: Wed Nov 19 16:43:11 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, this was hard for me to decide on. There are different people for different reasons.

(in no particular order)
1. Addison-because he's always been really nice to me and I'd like to meet him.
2. Zander-because I talk to him the most(on MSN) and I go to him for advice. He probably knows me best.
3. Aeon-for obvious reasons
4. Sweet P-to see if we really are alike.
5. Christophe-because he seems very cool (and he's cute!)
6. Mesh-cause he's funny.
ok, i'm going to stop there, but i would really like to meet all of you...

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 19 18:10:23 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>6. Mesh-cause he's funny.

Funny ? Funny looking? Are you making fun of me? I think you are makeing fun of me. I dont like to be made fun of you know. You do see that gun in my picture dont you?

Oh you do, oh ok then.

Just because I was a unfortunate enough to be born with a hockey mask infuse in my skin does not to mean that you have the right for making fun of me :p

And on a seperate note, I wish there were a good way to show sarcasm.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Nov 19 19:40:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  has anyone ever thought that this forum would be a good place for a serial killer to land ?
suddenly gt'ers start getting killed one by one.
would the police be able to make the connection ? would they know that all the victims had this forum in common ?
i still would like to build that bridge to singapore so i could drive over and have a few drinks with those guys.
i'm buying !

libra Posted: Wed Nov 19 20:49:20 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>has anyone ever thought that this forum would be a good place for a serial killer to land ?
>suddenly gt'ers start getting killed one by one.
>would the police be able to make the connection ? would they know that all the victims had this forum in common ?

definitely...especially since hardly any of us seem to tell many others about it.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 19 21:49:23 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>has anyone ever thought that this forum would be a good place for a serial killer to land ?
>>suddenly gt'ers start getting killed one by one.
>>would the police be able to make the connection ? would they know that all the victims had this forum in common ?
>
>definitely...especially since hardly any of us seem to tell many others about it.
>

And it would probably be who we least expect.....somoene nice......someone shy......someone wholesome and sweet and innocent.......probably posing as a member of the opposite sex......hmmmm?

Aeon Posted: Wed Nov 19 23:07:34 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Well, this was hard for me to decide on. There are different people for different reasons.
>
>(in no particular order)
>1. Addison-because he's always been really nice to me and I'd like to meet him.
>2. Zander-because I talk to him the most(on MSN) and I go to him for advice. He probably knows me best.
>3. Aeon-for obvious reasons
>4. Sweet P-to see if we really are alike.
>5. Christophe-because he seems very cool (and he's cute!)
>ok, i'm going to stop there, but i would really like to meet all of you...

Lol. At least SOMEONE picked me... I don't blame most of you, though... I hardly post. I'm a phantom Gter most of the time. Libra, do you have AIM? If so, what's your SN? Mine is OmStupid. I'll get MSN messenger if need be.

Aeon Posted: Wed Nov 19 23:12:37 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>libra said:
>>Well, this was hard for me to decide on. There are different people for different reasons.
>>
>>(in no particular order)
>>1. Addison-because he's always been really nice to me and I'd like to meet him.
>>2. Zander-because I talk to him the most(on MSN) and I go to him for advice. He probably knows me best.
>>3. Aeon-for obvious reasons
>>4. Sweet P-to see if we really are alike.
>>5. Christophe-because he seems very cool (and he's cute!)
>>6. Mesh-cause he's funny.
>>ok, i'm going to stop there, but i would really like to meet all of you...
>
>
>Lol. At least SOMEONE picked me... I don't blame most of you, though... I hardly post. I'm a phantom Gter most of the time. Libra, do you have AIM? If so, what's your SN? Mine is OmStupid. I'll get MSN messenger if need be.

Ok. My MSN messenger name is thatmonkeytookmypants@yahoo.com

Aeon Posted: Thu Nov 20 00:08:08 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Well, this was hard for me to decide on. There are different people for different reasons.
>
>(in no particular order)
>1. Addison-because he's always been really nice to me and I'd like to meet him.
>2. Zander-because I talk to him the most(on MSN) and I go to him for advice. He probably knows me best.
>3. Aeon-for obvious reasons
>4. Sweet P-to see if we really are alike.
>5. Christophe-because he seems very cool (and he's cute!)
>ok, i'm going to stop there, but i would really like to meet all of you...

For obvious reasons? What are those? :P

JAZER Posted: Thu Nov 20 00:49:22 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Only choosing one is a hard task. I guess if it came right down to it that I would like to meet Jason Quek. The man who makes all this possible. But if not him then Christophe. He may be a little anti-american but hes a cool guy.

libra Posted: Thu Nov 20 01:03:46 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh wow, i'm stupid. I'd like to meet Jason as well.

webmaster Posted: Thu Nov 20 03:32:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You two made my day!

iggy Posted: Thu Nov 20 03:40:37 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i would like to meet any gter that is a stripper at night. either that or a playboy bunny

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Nov 20 09:13:00 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>i would like to meet any gter that is a stripper at night. either that or a playboy bunny

why thank you chanz, but how did you know i stripped at night ?

mat_j Posted: Thu Nov 20 15:14:24 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Chanzmeister our fair leader of course

sweet p Posted: Thu Nov 20 19:04:27 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bluellama said:
>If you could meet any ONE person out GT family, who would it be and why? And please, don't everybody say Libra....everyone knows we all want her. :)

I would like to meet mister drifter...Radical Ed...dunno why really, he just seems very interesting.
DaveHill too...seems really cool.

But maybe it's cos they don't talk much on the forum so they are mysterious to me...

I would like to meet so many of you though...

I would like to listen to Hypocrite think aloud, watch wonderful violent films with Chanz and then see him be gentle with Mo, go hiking and canoeing with Addison and see all of his cartoons, see Mesh sober and then see him drunk and realise there is no big difference because he is just fun and hilarious, meet Libra and let her remind me of all the ways I used to be, see Hif interacting with ladies and being nice to dogs, speak with Sailovzi and listen to her uniqueness, let Ant tell me stories and tell him that he is nice, take Christophe dancing downtown, learn about Mara and Dan and where they live and let them switch spots with me for a day so they can have winter and I can have summer, speak with Mat_j and see if i like how he speaks the way I do his writing, take a look at Jason's computer and ask him how he does everything and thank him, go horseback riding with SntSaturn, show Zander around campus, have a conversation with Bluellama because her questions are always so interesting, and....I best stop now...

JAZER Posted: Thu Nov 20 23:09:58 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  After speaking to Aeon, I have found out that he is only a state below myself. Is there anyone else from in or around Kentucky or Tennessee? If so let us know and maybe we can make this whole meeting thing a reality...

Aeon Posted: Thu Nov 20 23:24:03 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>After speaking to Aeon, I have found out that he is only a state below myself. Is there anyone else from in or around Kentucky or Tennessee? If so let us know and maybe we can make this whole meeting thing a reality...

Yeah. That would be cool.

antartica Posted: Fri Nov 21 02:27:32 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>bluellama said:
>>If you could meet any ONE person out GT family, who would it be and why? And please, don't everybody say Libra....everyone knows we all want her. :)
>
>I would like to meet mister drifter...Radical Ed...dunno why really, he just seems very interesting.
>DaveHill too...seems really cool.
>
>But maybe it's cos they don't talk much on the forum so they are mysterious to me...
>
>I would like to meet so many of you though...
>
>I would like to listen to Hypocrite think aloud, watch wonderful violent films with Chanz and then see him be gentle with Mo, go hiking and canoeing with Addison and see all of his cartoons, see Mesh sober and then see him drunk and realise there is no big difference because he is just fun and hilarious, meet Libra and let her remind me of all the ways I used to be, see Hif interacting with ladies and being nice to dogs, speak with Sailovzi and listen to her uniqueness, let Ant tell me stories and tell him that he is nice, take Christophe dancing downtown, learn about Mara and Dan and where they live and let them switch spots with me for a day so they can have winter and I can have summer, speak with Mat_j and see if i like how he speaks the way I do his writing, take a look at Jason's computer and ask him how he does everything and thank him, go horseback riding with SntSaturn, show Zander around campus, have a conversation with Bluellama because her questions are always so interesting, and....I best stop now...

that's realli nice of you sweet p....... =)

addi Posted: Fri Nov 21 06:52:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>After speaking to Aeon, I have found out that he is only a state below myself. Is there anyone else from in or around Kentucky or Tennessee? If so let us know and maybe we can make this whole meeting thing a reality...

Hifs in Kentucky. I'm only a short drive away in Georgia. I think SntSaturns close enough to be there too. Maybe we could find a central spot that would be good for all of us, like Toronto.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Nov 21 06:59:13 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>I would like to meet mister drifter...Radical Ed...dunno why really, he just seems very interesting.
>
>But maybe it's cos they don't talk much on the forum so they are mysterious to me...
>
>
>I would like to listen to Hypocrite think aloud, watch wonderful violent films with Chanz and then see him be gentle with Mo, go hiking and canoeing with Addison and see all of his cartoons, see Mesh sober and then see him drunk and realise there is no big difference because he is just fun and hilarious, meet Libra and let her remind me of all the ways I used to be, see Hif interacting with ladies and being nice to dogs, speak with Sailovzi and listen to her uniqueness, let Ant tell me stories and tell him that he is nice, take Christophe dancing downtown, learn about Mara and Dan and where they live and let them switch spots with me for a day so they can have winter and I can have summer, speak with Mat_j and see if i like how he speaks the way I do his writing, take a look at Jason's computer and ask him how he does everything and thank him, go horseback riding with SntSaturn, show Zander around campus, have a conversation with Bluellama because her questions are always so interesting, and....I best stop now...

truly eloquent darlin'
your name matches your personality as well as your looks.

addi Posted: Fri Nov 21 07:52:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The more I think about this the more I wonder if this thread was such a good idea. I'm setting myself up for some "ultrasensitive" flame responses here, which may or may not be justified, but sometimes I think it's better for us to leave things in the realm of wondering and not have specifics typed out in harsh black and white reality for all GTers to see. That should be done more privately. Gter's are being singled out here, which is fine if you're one of them, but a lot of other super plonkers and plinkers have been left out. I think it's a little like caring about another person and then being right there when that person you care about walks up to your best friend right in front of you and asks them out, totally ignoring you. It would do little for your self confidence, whether you admit it or not. Having your ego stroked if you've been included here is cool. Not being included in anyone's "want to meet" list here would be a downer. I was mentioned a few times and it brought a big smile to my face. If I had not been included it would have brought a frown. I did it myself when I listed people I wanted to meet and left a lot of others off. I know it wasn't the intent to make anyone feel left out here, I just think it's a component of the nature of this subject.
Definately the best "wish senario" would be for one of us to win 50 million in a lotto and fly us regulars, lurkers, and even some newbies to a warm pacific island for a week of mind expanding intellectual discussion, some drinking, debauchery, and dancing, and the chance to get closer to Gters we knew we would like, and surprised by becoming friends with Gter's we didn't think we'd like.

JAZER Posted: Fri Nov 21 08:29:21 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>JAZER said:
>>After speaking to Aeon, I have found out that he is only a state below myself. Is there anyone else from in or around Kentucky or Tennessee? If so let us know and maybe we can make this whole meeting thing a reality...
>
>Hifs in Kentucky. I'm only a short drive away in Georgia. I think SntSaturns close enough to be there too. Maybe we could find a central spot that would be good for all of us, like Toronto.

What part of Kentucky is hif from? And how far would you be willing to travel from Georgia?

addi Posted: Fri Nov 21 08:38:11 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:

>What part of Kentucky is hif from? And how far would you be willing to travel from Georgia?

I believe Hif's in Louisville. Any drive from Atlanta that's somewhere around 3-6 hours would do. Maybe longer depending on the circumstances.

addi Posted: Fri Nov 21 09:49:04 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey!
You can ignore my lengthy sermon above. That's how I feel, but it was a little on the preachy side and people should feel free to start threads on whatever they want to here. I don't ever want to come across like some kind of moral censor here and no one needs a guilt trip from me of all people. My bad

Mesh Posted: Fri Nov 21 09:52:54 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Hey!
>You can ignore my lengthy sermon above. That's how I feel, but it was a little on the preachy side and people should feel free to start threads on whatever they want to here. I don't ever want to come across like some kind of moral censor here and no one needs a guilt trip from me of all people. My bad

No what you said is true.

libra Posted: Fri Nov 21 13:10:58 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>addison said:
>>Hey!
>>You can ignore my lengthy sermon above. That's how I feel, but it was a little on the preachy side and people should feel free to start threads on whatever they want to here. I don't ever want to come across like some kind of moral censor here and no one needs a guilt trip from me of all people. My bad
>
>
>No what you said is true.

i agree, but we're all big kids here, we can understand that we cannot get our feelings hurt by this

Howitzer Posted: Fri Nov 21 14:21:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>>No what you said is true.
>
>i agree, but we're all big kids here, we can understand that we cannot get our feelings hurt by this

i dont know, i might act like mine are hurt. But seriously, i think i would meet addison because hiking is my number one pastime, and i bet he knows some awesome places. but, it would be cool to meet anyone.

addi Posted: Fri Nov 21 15:14:33 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:

>
>i dont know, i might act like mine are hurt. But seriously, i think i would meet addison because hiking is my number one pastime, and i bet he knows some awesome places. but, it would be cool to meet anyone.

Thanks, Howi
Glacier National Park would be fun as long as you don't mind bears (lions and tigers). Haven't seen you around much lately.

sweet p Posted: Fri Nov 21 15:18:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>truly eloquent darlin'
>your name matches your personality as well as your looks.

Thank you Hif, that is nice
: )

sweet p Posted: Fri Nov 21 15:21:45 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>meshuggah said:
>>addison said:
>>>Hey!
>>>You can ignore my lengthy sermon above. That's how I feel, but it was a little on the preachy side and people should feel free to start threads on whatever they want to here. I don't ever want to come across like some kind of moral censor here and no one needs a guilt trip from me of all people. My bad
>>
>>
>>No what you said is true.
>
>i agree, but we're all big kids here, we can understand that we cannot get our feelings hurt by this

I agree that some people may feel left out and that's not happy...nor is it intentional...
But Bluellama had an honest question and people wanted to give their honest answers.

Howitzer Posted: Fri Nov 21 15:41:50 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >Thanks, Howi
> Glacier National Park would be fun as long as you don't mind bears (lions and tigers). Haven't seen you around much lately.

Yeah i know, and a friend of mine in ohio has been to GLacier. Sounds like a great suggestion.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Nov 21 16:02:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:
>>Thanks, Howi
>> Glacier National Park would be fun as long as you don't mind bears (lions and tigers). Haven't seen you around much lately.
>
>Yeah i know, and a friend of mine in ohio has been to GLacier. Sounds like a great suggestion.

you might consider Red River Gorge here in Kentucky.

addi Posted: Fri Nov 21 17:43:23 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>I agree that some people may feel left out and that's not happy...nor is it intentional...
>But Bluellama had an honest question and people wanted to give their honest answers.

You're right as usual, P. When I first repied I didn't give it a second thought. It was only after several posts were made that it hit me that there were many members not mentioned at all, and it bothered me a little. BUT, I have a history of letting too many things bother me (hard to believe, eh?)so I thought it could be much ado about nothing on my part. Maybe all the Gters reading every post on this thread that don't see their name mentioned once could give a rat's ass.

Struan Posted: Fri Nov 21 18:38:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Chaos said:
>i would meet the person that posts on GTword as Struan. im not sure if he posts on the forum or not, but i really want to know where he got his name.

Since you are so desperate to know... it is what my parents named me.

Howitzer Posted: Fri Nov 21 21:59:25 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Howitzer said:
>>>Thanks, Howi
>>> Glacier National Park would be fun as long as you don't mind bears (lions and tigers). Haven't seen you around much lately.
>>
>>Yeah i know, and a friend of mine in ohio has been to GLacier. Sounds like a great suggestion.
>
>you might consider Red River Gorge here in Kentucky.

that is closer to where i live in NC. But, NC has some of the best hiking anywhere anyway.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Nov 21 22:41:20 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Howitzer said:
>>>>Thanks, Howi
>>>> Glacier National Park would be fun as long as you don't mind bears (lions and tigers). Haven't seen you around much lately.
>>>
>>>Yeah i know, and a friend of mine in ohio has been to GLacier. Sounds like a great suggestion.
>>
>>you might consider Red River Gorge here in Kentucky.
>
>that is closer to where i live in NC. But, NC has some of the best hiking anywhere anyway.

red river gorge is sort of like a mini-grand canyon, only about 10million years older. try to imagine the canyon covered in virgin timber, hemlocks and rhododendron trees, all of them hundreds of feet tall. couple that with the dramatic cliffs and rock formations, and you have the Red River Gorge. this is also where Natural Bridge is. This is unique to this area, and there are hundreds of natural arches in the area. The gorge is in the Daniel Boone National Forest.
Great for hiking for sure.
As a matter of fact, it looks a lot like the terrain in North Carolina. Makes sense, since it's not too far away.

mat_j Posted: Sat Nov 22 13:26:21 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>bluellama said:
>>If you could meet any ONE person out GT family, who would it be and why? And please, don't everybody say Libra....everyone knows we all want her. :)
>
>
>
>

thats nice

baristapro Posted: Sun Nov 23 18:46:39 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd like to meet hif.
Why? Because he was really cool on a personal level. Helped me with some melodramatic bullshit in my life.

Besides, I owe him a peek at something.
:)

mat_j Posted: Sun Nov 23 19:51:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hypocrite said:
>I'd like to meet hif.
>Why? Because he was really cool on a personal level. Helped me with some melodramatic bullshit in my life.
>
>Besides, I owe him a peek at something.
>:)

I was ready a piece of your journal thing and notices a Patrick Jones quote, have you by chance ever read any of his work???

mat_j Posted: Sun Nov 23 20:02:35 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd like to meet Hif too, I bet he could put the world to right over some whiskey and beers :)

dan632 Posted: Wed Nov 26 04:35:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>Dan.
>
>I am soon...Well 12 months.

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Dan's excited, Dan's happy as all fuck as well, if Dan was any happy you'd all have diabetes!!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]