Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Wacko Jacko
Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 20 14:51:05 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am sure most of you guy have hear the news about this man recently.

How do you feel about the new situation. How do you feel about the man himself.

Try to keep your like of his music, or dislike, from making what you think biased.

dan632 Posted: Thu Nov 20 16:02:41 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i honestly couldn't give three fucks what happens to that cunt. i m sick of his shit, fucken dickhead. i hope he goes to jail

libra Posted: Thu Nov 20 17:39:35 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I sympathize with the issues in his childhood(getting no life due to practicing...his dad's abuse) but that is NOT an excuse for molesting children. People go to counseling to get over trauma, they don't build 'Never-Never land' and molest children. He uses his status as a tool to befriend children(although i really cannot understand what parent would ever let their child near him). I hope he doesn't get treated differently because he's a celebrity.

FN Posted: Thu Nov 20 17:47:25 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Since it's america I'm pretty sure he'll either talk or buy his way out of it.

If not that he'll probably be busted out of jail by a frenzied group of screaming trailertrash housewives wishing for his freedom in hope of certain favors in return.

iggy Posted: Thu Nov 20 19:22:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  throw this piece of silicon shit in jail.

maybe the inmates will show him never nver land

Kira Posted: Thu Nov 20 20:06:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He's innocent until proven guilty. If he's found innocent... well I'll always wonder. If he's found guilty I guess everyone's better off.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Nov 20 20:47:01 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Since it's america I'm pretty sure he'll either talk or buy his way out of it.
>
>If not that he'll probably be busted out of jail by a frenzied group of screaming trailertrash housewives wishing for his freedom in hope of certain favors in return.

since it's america ?
yeah, i suppose in europe money doesn't get you any special favors in the courts.
money gets you special favors in the courts EVERYWHERE.
>
>

antartica Posted: Fri Nov 21 02:32:29 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  he will get friction burns so bad in his fudge hole all the plastic will melt

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Nov 21 06:55:47 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>he will get friction burns so bad in his fudge hole all the plastic will melt

hahahahahahahahahah
LMAO

if6was9 Posted: Fri Nov 21 09:53:18 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  methinks he should just BEAT IT.

FN Posted: Fri Nov 21 11:12:04 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Christophe said:
>>Since it's america I'm pretty sure he'll either talk or buy his way out of it.
>>
>>If not that he'll probably be busted out of jail by a frenzied group of screaming trailertrash housewives wishing for his freedom in hope of certain favors in return.
>
>since it's america ?
>yeah, i suppose in europe money doesn't get you any special favors in the courts.
>money gets you special favors in the courts EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>

Yes, since it's in america.

Didn't say that you only get privileges because of money in america, but I know for example that no matter who you are in Belgium, to name a country, if you are convicted of serious stuff like that you won't get out by buying your way out of it.

If the king was under serious suspicion of stuff like this or the prime minister or whoever I'm 99% sure that they'd be thrown into jail as well and that they wouldn't be able to buy their way out of it.

And you won't see overhysterical fans here either, certainly not in that quantity.

By the way, did anybody see the bush statue being taken down? I laughed my ass off lol

novemberrain Posted: Fri Nov 21 12:27:33 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>I sympathize with the issues in his childhood(getting no life due to practicing...his dad's abuse) but that is NOT an excuse for molesting children. People go to counseling to get over trauma, they don't build 'Never-Never land' and molest children. He uses his status as a tool to befriend children(although i really cannot understand what parent would ever let their child near him). I hope he doesn't get treated differently because he's a celebrity.

I agree with Libra. I think he is a talented artist, but he is trying to make up for his lack of a real childhood by building a ranch and befriending children. And now he is in the news, again.

And seriously, what were the parents thinking??

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Nov 21 13:12:21 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>Since it's america I'm pretty sure he'll either talk or buy his way out of it.
>>>
>>>If not that he'll probably be busted out of jail by a frenzied group of screaming trailertrash housewives wishing for his freedom in hope of certain favors in return.
>>
>>since it's america ?
>>yeah, i suppose in europe money doesn't get you any special favors in the courts.
>>money gets you special favors in the courts EVERYWHERE.
>>>
>>>
>
>
>Yes, since it's in america.
>
>Didn't say that you only get privileges because of money in america, but I know for example that no matter who you are in Belgium, to name a country, if you are convicted of serious stuff like that you won't get out by buying your way out of it.
>
>If the king was under serious suspicion of stuff like this or the prime minister or whoever I'm 99% sure that they'd be thrown into jail as well and that they wouldn't be able to buy their way out of it.

hahahahahahoohoohoohooheeheeheehee
whheeeeeeeeeeeee
yeah right !
>And you won't see overhysterical fans here either, certainly not in that quantity.

sorry dude, but the majority of michael's fans are in western europe.
his fan base in america has pretty much
disappeared. not completely but mostly.

libra Posted: Fri Nov 21 13:29:14 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>
>sorry dude, but the majority of michael's fans are in western europe.
>his fan base in america has pretty much
>disappeared. not completely but mostly.
>
>
actually i don't think thats true at all. I know a lot of people who think he's great, but they do not like what he's become. He still has a strong fanbase here.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Nov 21 14:29:19 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>
>>sorry dude, but the majority of michael's fans are in western europe.
>>his fan base in america has pretty much
>>disappeared. not completely but mostly.
>>
>>
>actually i don't think thats true at all. I know a lot of people who think he's great, but they do not like what he's become. He still has a strong fanbase here.

not based on his album sales.

sweet p Posted: Fri Nov 21 15:25:05 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>He's innocent until proven guilty. If he's found innocent... well I'll always wonder. If he's found guilty I guess everyone's better off.

I think so too.
He obviously has some mental issues to work out but that doesn't prove he's guilty of anything yet.

mat_j Posted: Sat Nov 22 12:38:21 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The man is very unbalanced, celebritites of his magnitude should have reality check exams every year to prove they've not become some kind of detached Jabba the Hut type being who beleive they are the king of everything and the centre of the universe.

By the way i personally think (with no evidence bar my own gut feeling) he's in a world of shit when they start investigating this properly

addi Posted: Sat Nov 22 13:43:04 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I will be very surprised if there's any plea bargaining this time around. I think he's in deep do do. It doesn't bring me any pleasure that this is happening to him. Not to take any of the blame off him, because he's responsible for his own actions, but it brings up two points for me.

1. I believe his father really messed him up for life. Part of the blame for Michael's messed up mental state falls squarely on his shoulders.

2. What in the hell were any of the parents thinking when they let their children spend unsupervised time with him?! That's like letting Johnny play ball in the middle of the highway and then getting hysterical when he's hit by a truck. As a parent I just can't comprehend what they were thinking.

Mesh Posted: Sat Nov 22 15:19:48 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>2. What in the hell were any of the parents thinking when they let their children spend unsupervised time with him?! That's like letting Johnny play ball in the middle of the highway and then getting hysterical when he's hit by a truck. As a parent I just can't comprehend what they were thinking.

Since I am no a parent my opinion holds not as much weight as addisons.....but I to feel that way. What were they thinking? Even if he IS'NT a child molester he is pretty unstable and has weird relationship with his children friends.

I watch that thing about him on TV last year and they way he was acting with one of his little boy "friends" ON camera just gave me an uneasy feeling....especially thinking that if this how they are on camera how are they off camera.

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Tue Nov 25 15:31:49 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I truly think this guy is wierd... and i don't like him or whatever, but he is innocent till proven guilty. Hell, the boy might be looking for a nice paycheck for saying that he touched him. Shrug... i know if he does got to jail, he will die so horribly fast. Even murderers and drug dealers have kids, and it just so happens that even the low of the low hate child molesters.

The big problem with this whole story is that a ton of kids get molested every year and it hardly goes noticed, but the media makes a huge deal out of this. The media should be covering more pressing issues with our government, or at least stars that we still care anything about :P

addi Posted: Tue Nov 25 18:01:05 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  WSU-Dave said:
>I truly think this guy is wierd... and i don't like him or whatever, but he is innocent till proven guilty.

innocent till proven guilty...got me thinking. You mean the way a jury found O.J. not guilty of manslaughter? (pssst...don't tell anyone, but he did kill Nicole) Or maybe you're referring to the juries that have found several men guilty of 1st degree murder over the last 3 decades, sending them to their executions, only to discover after the fact that they may have been innocent of the charges. Opps! Our Bad!
Don't get me wrong. If I was to go to trial I'd want it to be in a country like America. God forbid some totalitarian regime, where the concept of a fair trial is a total sham. I guess my point is that juries are fallable. Just because they come to the conclusion that someone is guilty or innocent doesn't necessarily make it so. I would feel safe to say that over the entire 20th century there were more than likely tens of thousands of decisions made by well meaning jurors that were incorrect. Don't even get me started on how having lots of money tips the scales of justice. I do agree that if michael ends up going to jail he'll be killed in less than a month.

PS Thank you for giving me something to write about, dave. That damn wordgame was driving me nuts! lol

iggy Posted: Tue Nov 25 22:00:03 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  12 Year Old Boy Sues Michael Jackson For Not Molesting Him

By Daily Hog Staff

November 24, 2003

The family of a 12 year old Southern California boy have launched a $28 million law suit against the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Parents for the child in question contend there was a real and presumed threat that when they allowed their child to sleep in Michael Jackson's bed, he would be molested.

Martin Goldenstein, the lawyer representing the family claims Jackson's lack of sexual interest in the boy has caused them undue financial hardship.

"If, as presumed and understood, Michael Jackson acted normally and molested my client, there would be grounds for a multi-million dollar out of court settlement. In this case, Jackson is guilty of not acting himself, and has in effect broken a contract to molest", says Goldenstein.

Mark Geragos, the lawyer representing Jackson describes the law suit as frivolous, without merit and character assassination."These claims brought against my client will be proven false in a court of law. We have absolutely no plans whatsoever to settle this case out-of-court. I can tell you without any doubt whatsoever, Michael Jackson will fight this to the bitter end", said Geragos.

An anonymous source close to the Jackson defense team says they have an ace in the hole that will prove his innocence. The source indicates Jackson's defense will place the burden of proof squarely on the victim. "Everyone knows Jacko drugged his victims before any act of molestation, keeping that in mind, how could anyone claim Jackson didn't molest them?", said the anonymous source.

addi Posted: Tue Nov 25 22:06:45 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Very funny. (guilt trip) Still laughing.

sounds like a story the onion would do.

iggy Posted: Tue Nov 25 22:08:39 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Michael Jackson Denies Molesting 12 Year Old Boy, 10 Year Old Maybe, But A 12 Year Old, No Way

By Daily Hog Staff

November 19, 2003

It's the latest twist to the story of one twisted man, make that a woman, no, a man in a boy's body, wait a second, make that a boy in a man's body.

Enough already, on to the facts.

Today, Michael Jackson denied allegations that he molested a 12 year old boy at his Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara, California. Jackson issued the statement early today while fleeing the country.

Police authorities issued a warrant for Jackson's arrest the day after searching his Neverland Ranch for evidence to support molestation charges. Items seized from Jackson's residence included several strap-on noses, several packages of Pamper's disposable diapers which included images of naked children on the packaging, as well as other evidence described by authorities as less incriminating.

A spokesman for Jackson told reporters that when this finally goes to court, and "we pay off the accuser to drop all charges for a vow if silence, Michael Jackson will once again be able to hold his head high knowing that he bought his innocence, again".

Newly Elected, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said Jackson will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. "You can't go awound gwaaabbing children by da butt, or udder priv-ate parts and expect to git awaaay with it in Cal-I-fornia".

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]