Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

SKS
Howitzer Posted: Fri Nov 21 14:30:44 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Has anyone here heard of the Self Knowledge Symposium? It is pretty much nation wide so i thought someone might have heard of it. It is a really awesome philosophy group that i have been going to for several months now. if any of you are in college i suggest you find out if there is one around you. It is a lot like the forum here (less ppl, but many just as interesting) and you get to know the ppl well. One of the better benifits is you can see these ppl on a regular basis.

Mesh Posted: Fri Nov 21 15:53:57 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:
>Has anyone here heard of the Self Knowledge Symposium? It is pretty much nation wide so i thought someone might have heard of it. It is a really awesome philosophy group that i have been going to for several months now. if any of you are in college i suggest you find out if there is one around you. It is a lot like the forum here (less ppl, but many just as interesting) and you get to know the ppl well. One of the better benifits is you can see these ppl on a regular basis.

I did heard a couple of college students briefly mention it and i think i read something about it in a magazine maybe.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]