Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

The Archetype
arena Posted: Sun Dec 7 20:32:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am writting you because I thought you should know of the great truth I have discovered.
That truth is: “The archetype is the arena and not the animal”.
It may seem to you that the archetype is the animal instead, but I assure you that it isn’t. The archetype is the arena and not the animal.
You know and I know that this is very important, and once you understand that the archetype is the arena and not the animal, you are done. Now, “what is the animal?”, you may ask.
The animal is just the animal, and that’s all.
You can go on playing games and saying that the archetype is the animal but that will not change the truth I am telling you here.
And I am telling you: the archetype is the arena. So, don’t ask me what is the archetype. The archetype is the arena and not the animal.
And the first thing you must to do to recognize that great truth is to see that the archetype is not the animal. Once you see the archetype is not the animal you will immediatly see that it is the arena.
So you end up with the solution that the archetype is the arena and not the animal.
I know it ain’t any funny. But the truth don’t need to be funny and the truth is that the archetype is not the animal but the arena.
Why would you think it is the animal? That is a very tricky question, because you know it is the arena. So if the archetype is the arena and not the animal, how could it be otherwise.
You come to the conclusion that I must be right and that the archetype cannot be other than the arena and that it is not the animal.
If you have come so far, you must have noticed that there is one thing that the archetype is not, and that thing is the animal, and you know as I know that the archetype is not the animal, you know that it is the arena, so why would you bother thinking it is other than the arena. Why would you think it is the animal. Sure it is the arena. The archetype could not be the animal, the archetype can only be the arena and it could not be otherwise, not in your wildest dreams.
And one thing is for sure, if know what the archetype is you know it is not the animal, and you will know also that as the archetype is not the animal it can only be the arena and so you come to the conclusion of the ultimate truth, that the archetype is the arena and not the animal.
You will never bother again thinking the archetype is other than the arena, and you will know for sure that it is not the animal.
This, I hope, is very close to what you may come up to think is my truth, and my truth is as you know and as I know, that the archetype is the arena and it is not the animal.
I hope you understand that is very important to see and understand this truth once and for all, may you never confuse the archetype with animal, because, as you know, the archetype is not the animal but the arena.
And once you see this truth, you will get rid of the idea that it is the animal, you know it is the arena, and that it cannot be the animal, and that the archetype not being the animal must be the arena.
When you see this, you will also see that the the arena, being the archetype, is not the animal, and so that the animal is not the arena, which is the archetype.
I could go on and on, it will never make this truth other than what it is, the truth that the archetype is the arena and not animal. It may seem trivial that the animal cannot be the arena and so is not the archetype, but you must also see that the animal, not being the arena cannot be the archetype and so the truth remains, the archetype is the arena and not the animal.
You say, “but you said that being the arena the archetype could not be the animal, and that that was the truth.”
Yes, but truth is that the archetype is the arena and not the animal, that is the truth and nothing on Earth can change that. So you can on and on playing your games and mind tricks because if the archetype is the arena it cannot be the animal and if it is not the animal, the archetype is not the animal, and as a matter of fact it is the arena, And so, one more time you will realize this simple truth:
The Archetype is the Arena and not the Animal.
And even thinking about it one may say, that the animal not being the archetype can be any other thing rather than the archetype and so you will also come to the conclusion that the animal is just the animal and that’s all. Once you get the picture you will see, the greatest truth cannot ever be compared with the second truth, the truth that the animal is just the animal.
Now you will know as I know that:
The Archetype is not the Animal but the Arena.

Kind Regards,

Tone B.

See also the Bull Gates' (state of art) website at:

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/psrw/BullGates.html

Aeon Posted: Sun Dec 7 23:12:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  arena said:
>I am writting you because I thought you should know of the great truth I have discovered.
>That truth is: “The archetype is the arena and not the animal”.
>It may seem to you that the archetype is the animal instead, but I assure you that it isn’t. The archetype is the arena and not the animal.
>You know and I know that this is very important, and once you understand that the archetype is the arena and not the animal, you are done. Now, “what is the animal?”, you may ask.
>The animal is just the animal, and that’s all.
>You can go on playing games and saying that the archetype is the animal but that will not change the truth I am telling you here.
>And I am telling you: the archetype is the arena. So, don’t ask me what is the archetype. The archetype is the arena and not the animal.
>And the first thing you must to do to recognize that great truth is to see that the archetype is not the animal. Once you see the archetype is not the animal you will immediatly see that it is the arena.
>So you end up with the solution that the archetype is the arena and not the animal.
>I know it ain’t any funny. But the truth don’t need to be funny and the truth is that the archetype is not the animal but the arena.
>Why would you think it is the animal? That is a very tricky question, because you know it is the arena. So if the archetype is the arena and not the animal, how could it be otherwise.
>You come to the conclusion that I must be right and that the archetype cannot be other than the arena and that it is not the animal.
>If you have come so far, you must have noticed that there is one thing that the archetype is not, and that thing is the animal, and you know as I know that the archetype is not the animal, you know that it is the arena, so why would you bother thinking it is other than the arena. Why would you think it is the animal. Sure it is the arena. The archetype could not be the animal, the archetype can only be the arena and it could not be otherwise, not in your wildest dreams.
>And one thing is for sure, if know what the archetype is you know it is not the animal, and you will know also that as the archetype is not the animal it can only be the arena and so you come to the conclusion of the ultimate truth, that the archetype is the arena and not the animal.
>You will never bother again thinking the archetype is other than the arena, and you will know for sure that it is not the animal.
>This, I hope, is very close to what you may come up to think is my truth, and my truth is as you know and as I know, that the archetype is the arena and it is not the animal.
>I hope you understand that is very important to see and understand this truth once and for all, may you never confuse the archetype with animal, because, as you know, the archetype is not the animal but the arena.
>And once you see this truth, you will get rid of the idea that it is the animal, you know it is the arena, and that it cannot be the animal, and that the archetype not being the animal must be the arena.
>When you see this, you will also see that the the arena, being the archetype, is not the animal, and so that the animal is not the arena, which is the archetype.
>I could go on and on, it will never make this truth other than what it is, the truth that the archetype is the arena and not animal. It may seem trivial that the animal cannot be the arena and so is not the archetype, but you must also see that the animal, not being the arena cannot be the archetype and so the truth remains, the archetype is the arena and not the animal.
>You say, “but you said that being the arena the archetype could not be the animal, and that that was the truth.”
>Yes, but truth is that the archetype is the arena and not the animal, that is the truth and nothing on Earth can change that. So you can on and on playing your games and mind tricks because if the archetype is the arena it cannot be the animal and if it is not the animal, the archetype is not the animal, and as a matter of fact it is the arena, And so, one more time you will realize this simple truth:
>The Archetype is the Arena and not the Animal.
>And even thinking about it one may say, that the animal not being the archetype can be any other thing rather than the archetype and so you will also come to the conclusion that the animal is just the animal and that’s all. Once you get the picture you will see, the greatest truth cannot ever be compared with the second truth, the truth that the animal is just the animal.
>Now you will know as I know that:
>The Archetype is not the Animal but the Arena.
>
>Kind Regards,
>
>Tone B.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>See also the Bull Gates' (state of art) website at:
>
>http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/psrw/BullGates.html
>
>
>

huh?

Aeon Posted: Sun Dec 7 23:14:37 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  speak english, man! Or at least make sense. Oh, and... isn't the archetype the animal?

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Dec 8 12:16:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok, so let me get this straight.
the archetype and the animal are one and the same ?

iggy Posted: Mon Dec 8 12:29:51 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  animal? archetype? arena?

what are you on, gimme some you selfish wanker!

Mesh Posted: Mon Dec 8 17:19:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ehhh, I understand completely, yes I do.

Mesh Posted: Mon Dec 8 17:23:57 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didnt want to start a new thread for this so i will just to say it here.

I was curious about whatever happen to our region in nation states....so I checked, and as of right now there was only one nation still there.....foam world order.

Bahahaha my nation finally ceased to exist twenty days ago.

mat_j Posted: Tue Dec 9 08:51:03 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What the hell is this shit? Lets all get guns and glow it to fuck and buggery

mat_j Posted: Tue Dec 9 08:51:48 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I didnt want to start a new thread for this so i will just to say it here.
>
>I was curious about whatever happen to our region in nation states....so I checked, and as of right now there was only one nation still there.....foam world order.
>
>Bahahaha my nation finally ceased to exist twenty days ago.

Yay Foam world order is Paulos state, it is also a website i write for. Becarefukl tho i think he is slowly taking over everything

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]