Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

It Gets Like That
dan632 Posted: Tue Dec 16 06:25:07 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate my life and everything in it, pure and simple

addi Posted: Tue Dec 16 07:18:45 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why?

bluellama Posted: Tue Dec 16 09:01:15 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What about all of us here at GT? We all love you.

novemberrain Posted: Tue Dec 16 11:26:42 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Why?

I concur. Could you be a bit more specific?

(and I think we've all felt that way sometimes)

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 16 11:54:54 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>I hate my life and everything in it, pure and simple

no prob, just get another one. . .

socialyD Posted: Tue Dec 16 13:41:52 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

Malik Posted: Tue Dec 16 13:56:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey man, it's gonna be okay. They are going to be showing Return of the King for a long time, and maybe you can get a ticket for one of those later showings....

But seriously, if you hate everything in your life, get something new. If you don't like your friends, get new ones. If you don't like your job, get a new one. If you don't like your love life, get a new one. If you keep yourself surrounded by everything that you hate, you will never step ouside of that circle of hate.

Nothing in life is permanant, and only you can decide what is in your life and what makes you feel good.

Malik

misszero Posted: Tue Dec 16 23:49:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm not gonna say anything as tactless as 'i know how you feel' coz that's bullshit. but i'm experiencing a similar time of...... discontent. damn transitional life stage....

Dancer Posted: Wed Dec 17 01:35:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  try getting your hands on this show -Kandahar, about life in afghanistan. it will make you appreciate your life more.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 17 01:38:54 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>try getting your hands on this show -Kandahar, about life in afghanistan. it will make you appreciate your life more.

Good Movie

iggy Posted: Wed Dec 17 01:48:00 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  too much tetestorone

JAZER Posted: Wed Dec 17 02:59:01 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey man, your life cant be that bad. But if it is man come visit me and we can hate life together. It is three in the morning and Ive been drinking since eight and i still cant forget about life man. Drink lots a Jack a Coke and everything will be alright after about three fifths. Woo hoo man, party on

Aeon Posted: Wed Dec 17 04:54:54 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:

No one said you have to love your life or everything in it. That's called being human. You won't really like EVERY BIT of your life. But I'm sure you can like some of it. Find something you like doing and do it often. That helps.

mat_j Posted: Thu Dec 18 21:08:03 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:

gutting

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]