Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Angry(just had a bad exam)
zander83 Posted: Wed Dec 17 11:21:20 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Im starting this tread so that all those people who need to scream, (swear, and do things examiners might not like) after crappy exams or simply because december is a sucky month(and my birthday is in it so...).

so here goes:

FUCK fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck them all... go to hell... die bitch die, fuck fuck, fuck me, fuck them, fuck everyone, fucking bitch, fucking asshole... fuck you all... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that felt good...

Asswipe Posted: Wed Dec 17 11:24:57 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's only a test. I'm about to go fail my last final cause i opted to go see return of the king last night instead of studying. oh well

JAZER Posted: Wed Dec 17 13:28:46 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Finals time. I failed a couple myself this week. Professors are assholes for not taking into consideration that most people get stressed during finals week and if they are like me they like to drink and then they forget to show up for class.

bluellama Posted: Wed Dec 17 13:55:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  school is stressing me out, I don't know if I can deal with it all. I am just soooooo glad that break is finally here! YAY!
thank the fucking lord

libra Posted: Wed Dec 17 14:19:43 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm sorry zander.

zander83 Posted: Wed Dec 17 15:25:38 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i know its just a test... its just relaxing to do right after during the exam...

Malik Posted: Wed Dec 17 16:53:27 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>Professors are assholes for not taking into consideration that most people get stressed during finals week and if they are like me they like to drink and then they forget to show up for class.

Or, like me, when they go and see the midnight showing of ROTK, being both tired and unprepared. Yup, totally bombed my cal final today.

Heh, a couple of the guys who I saw it with just slept in and didn't take any of their finals today...

*m*a*s* Posted: Wed Dec 17 17:58:55 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I thought my first exam was really bad, as was my last. I wound up going directly to the grocery store after the 1st one and downing an entire box of cookies, and after the 2nd I kept myself very busy with errands. But I just got my marks back today and yesterday, and I wound up with Bs in both classes. Don't kill yourself over them, if you even showed up to the classes and paid a little attention you probably knew enough to at least pass (a lesson I learned 2 pounds later). Gotta admit though, swearing, freaking out, and comfort food are definitely good ways to get the stress levels down again.
Good luck to anyone who has more to write!

Kira Posted: Wed Dec 17 19:03:29 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>
>Or, like me, when they go and see the midnight showing of ROTK, being both tired and unprepared. Yup, totally bombed my cal final today.
>

*Sigh* I wish -I- could have gone to see ROTK and bombed my cal final...

libra Posted: Wed Dec 17 19:52:31 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i don't get to go see ROTK until friday, but i think i aced my tests!

JAZER Posted: Thu Dec 18 00:51:45 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Guys, this may be in the wrong thread but im in no conditon to start a new one. Things are really fucked up my friends. I know everyone has problems but im really wondering why im here now.

SntSaturn Posted: Thu Dec 18 01:14:50 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My school's exams aren't until after break. This week has been really stressful with teachers trying to get everyting fit into their curriculum though. It's 1:15 AM and I am just finishing a report thats due. *yay*
Anyways - I leave for Florida Friday after school. Even though I'm not that regular of a poster, I still lurk. Just don't say anything too exciting until after January 4th.

iggy Posted: Thu Dec 18 04:10:48 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  exams? tough?

fuck, i would rather have tests and exams than do reports, calculations, paperwork for the rest of my damned life...

u students have it good....

FN Posted: Thu Dec 18 06:48:23 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Going to see ROTK this afternoon.

Hope it will rule as much as everybody seems to think.

Don't understand how anybody can fuck up an exam because of a movie though.

antartica Posted: Thu Dec 18 06:49:38 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah... dec is a real sucky month...
been a great month yet fucked up at the same time... i just want to let it out and let it go but i just cannot... fuck this shit and fuck me...

zander83 Posted: Thu Dec 18 11:53:00 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  here we go again...

fucking bastard.... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... fuck the fuckin fucker...

aah i feel a bit better...

*m*a*s* Posted: Thu Dec 18 11:55:17 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>Guys, this may be in the wrong thread but im in no conditon to start a new one. Things are really fucked up my friends. I know everyone has problems but im really wondering why im here now.

What happened?

sweet p Posted: Thu Dec 18 14:17:54 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jazer, are you alright?

JAZER Posted: Thu Dec 18 15:48:44 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey, sorry for that post. Thats a sign of an emotional drunk... :) Im fine, I just tend to go crazy when I drink. Thanks guys.

FN Posted: Thu Dec 18 16:04:38 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GODFUCKINGDAMNED 3 cinemas in my area were closed today.

Have they never even fucking heard of managing shit? For fucks sake the only time they were showing ROTK was at 20:30 (8:30 in the evening for those who can't count over 12), so that meant that the movie would end around 0:00 at night, with no trains going back to where I live, and that on a fucking weeknight.

I hope they don't have any visitors and go out of bussiness.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Dec 18 16:14:15 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>GODFUCKINGDAMNED 3 cinemas in my area were closed today.
>
>Have they never even fucking heard of managing shit? For fucks sake the only time they were showing ROTK was at 20:30 (8:30 in the evening for those who can't count over 12), so that meant that the movie would end around 0:00 at night, with no trains going back to where I live, and that on a fucking weeknight.
>
>I hope they don't have any visitors and go out of bussiness.

what's up with that ? do you live out in the country or something ? I always imagined you to be in the city.
within 30 mins of my house, I've got probably 25-30 showings of that damned movie.

sweet p Posted: Thu Dec 18 16:16:48 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>25-30 showings of that damned movie.

that damned GOOD movie.
[I liked it very much]

addi Posted: Thu Dec 18 17:18:30 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>25-30 showings of that damned movie.
>
>
>that damned GOOD movie.
>[I liked it very much]

I'm heading there in 10 minutes. Tried last night. Got there an hour early and it had been sold out for hours. This time I bought the tiks in advance.

FN Posted: Thu Dec 18 17:52:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Christophe said:
>>GODFUCKINGDAMNED 3 cinemas in my area were closed today.
>>
>>Have they never even fucking heard of managing shit? For fucks sake the only time they were showing ROTK was at 20:30 (8:30 in the evening for those who can't count over 12), so that meant that the movie would end around 0:00 at night, with no trains going back to where I live, and that on a fucking weeknight.
>>
>>I hope they don't have any visitors and go out of bussiness.
>
>what's up with that ? do you live out in the country or something ? I always imagined you to be in the city.
>within 30 mins of my house, I've got probably 25-30 showings of that damned movie.

Depends, at my mother's I live in the outskirts of a city, but travel to the center by train but for some reason after 12 there aren't any connections back untill 6 in the morning.

There were others as well ofcourse but I checked several sites and the 3 closest cinemas that showed it were all closed.

Stupid fucks.

Going to see it during the week-end or maybe tomorrow.

choke Posted: Thu Dec 18 18:39:45 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dont really care too much about ROTK.. i guess ill drag my arse 2 it at some disgusting time.. like next month.. maybe il get it out on video and kill the spirit entirely.. Or maybe not at all.. is it any good? Worth it? Hey Zander83 your birthdays this month? So's mine :D 21st.. When's yours?

Kira Posted: Thu Dec 18 19:22:48 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Hey Zander83 your birthdays this month? So's mine :D 21st.. When's yours?

Which reminds me, wasn't Christophe's birthday yesterday?

Hope you had a decent one, Chris. Sorry you're not having any luck with the cinimas.

Happy birthdays Choke and Zander!

choke Posted: Thu Dec 18 19:28:48 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Which reminds me, wasn't Christophe's birthday yesterday?
>
>Hope you had a decent one, Chris. Sorry you're not having any luck with the cinimas.
>
>Happy birthdays Choke and Zander!

Whoa theres heapsa saggitarian babies on here :) Just think you should know my fellow month-sharers that we have a permit to lack TACT :D It's all written up in the starsigns descriptions :)

addi Posted: Fri Dec 19 07:03:50 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Whoa theres heapsa saggitarian babies on here :) Just think you should know my fellow month-sharers that we have a permit to lack TACT :D It's all written up in the starsigns descriptions :)

Good. A free pass to lack tack.

BTW saw the movie last night. Wasn't prepared emotionally for it. Needed kleenex a few times. Does it say anything about saggitarians being wimps?
I'm a disgrace to testosterone sometimes.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]