Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

online confession - grouphug.us
iggy Posted: Fri Dec 26 00:26:10 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's a good idea for the new world order. but reading some of the confessions just disturbs me... i know i am

for anyone that needs to let off steam or gets off to people's confessions go here.



con*fess", v. i. 1. to make confession; to disclose sins or faults, or the state of the conscience.

the idea is for anyone to anonymously confess to anything. it actually feels kind of good to know that someone will read it.

this is completely confidential. no information about you or your computer is stored. in fact, we only collect the text you type, the date, and a random number.




 
antartica Posted: Fri Dec 26 08:11:46 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  as much as i am a disturbed person...

i don't ever wanna go there ever again...

damn you chanz...
no damn that site


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 26 10:12:58 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>as much as i am a disturbed person...
>
>i don't ever wanna go there ever again...
>
>damn you chanz...
>no damn that site



LAUGH OUT LOUDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

I found that site a couple of weeks ago.....some very disturbing confessions.....especially the one with the man and his dog *shudders*


 
mat_j Posted: Fri Dec 26 11:24:58 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Seriously disturbing :)

The one which made me laugh the most was the one about the girl who stole a marble and a pog and didn't feel bad.

I feel so guilty now and i dont know why


 
sry_not4sale Posted: Fri Dec 26 17:27:36 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i dont like that site. *sob*


 
misszero Posted: Fri Dec 26 19:52:51 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "my friend came to visit me this weekend. he has a girlfriend, and drew an arbitrary line at kissing. we held eachother, said we loved eachother, and fell asleep in eachothers arms. we wiped eachothers tears away. he left this morning. i love him. he says he loves me too. i don't know if thats real. i am not going to fight for him because i don't think i'm worth it. "

okay, that one's like the story of my life. :S



 
Malik Posted: Fri Dec 26 22:34:36 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  " i broke like 8 1/2 out of 10 commandments in that church. i wore low-cut things and high heels and i parked where i wasn't supposed to."

Parking where you aren't supposed to? I'm guessing that's the 1/2 of a comandment she broke. :)


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Dec 27 08:32:16 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>" i broke like 8 1/2 out of 10 commandments in that church. i wore low-cut things and high heels and i parked where i wasn't supposed to."
>
>Parking where you aren't supposed to? I'm guessing that's the 1/2 of a comandment she broke. :)

haha


 
Howitzer Posted: Sun Dec 28 20:06:19 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Malik said:
>>" i broke like 8 1/2 out of 10 commandments in that church. i wore low-cut things and high heels and i parked where i wasn't supposed to."
>>
>>Parking where you aren't supposed to? I'm guessing that's the 1/2 of a comandment she broke. :)
>
>haha

I think i know who that is!


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]