Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Celebrity Journals
iggy Posted: Tue Dec 30 01:27:47 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.greatestjournal.com/users/john__depp/

hmm johnny depps live journal apparently

Kira Posted: Tue Dec 30 01:31:25 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Johnny Depp... hmm..

You know, "Pirates of the Carribean" has thirteen bloody votes on that poll.

*Suspicious glance at Libra.*

iggy Posted: Tue Dec 30 03:17:52 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think so too

iggy Posted: Tue Dec 30 03:19:06 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  anyway here's his AIM (apparently)

Capt X Depp

have fun libra :)

libra Posted: Tue Dec 30 03:40:16 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Johnny Depp... hmm..
>
>You know, "Pirates of the Carribean" has thirteen bloody votes on that poll.
>
>*Suspicious glance at Libra.*

HEY! I don't like him enough to vote for that movie. I voted for Return of the King if that is any consolation...

libra Posted: Tue Dec 30 03:48:01 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>anyway here's his AIM (apparently)
>
>Capt X Depp
>
>have fun libra :)

hehe, its funny how much people want to come in contact with celebrities.

A few years ago a friend of mine somehow found what she said was Justin Timberlake's AIM name...she talked to him, but i figured it was someone pretending to be him like on this greatestjournal thing...

FN Posted: Tue Dec 30 06:01:41 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What the fuck is special about 'celebities'?

They have to wipe their ass just like any other person after they've taken a crap, what's the big deal?

mat_j Posted: Tue Dec 30 08:43:34 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>What the fuck is special about 'celebities'?
>
>They have to wipe their ass just like any other person after they've taken a crap, what's the big deal?

Yeah and they love cocaine blown up their arse just like everyone else Dammit!!

Malik Posted: Tue Dec 30 13:30:12 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>What the fuck is special about 'celebities'?
>
>They have to wipe their ass just like any other person after they've taken a crap, what's the big deal?

Well, depending on how famous/rich they are, /they/ don't necessarily have to wipe their ass...

addi Posted: Tue Dec 30 14:03:50 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's a well known fact that once a celebrity reaches superstar status they hire someone to do it. That mundane chore is beneath them (bad pun). I heard on E channel that Depp took hundreds of applications and ended up hiring Carrot Top because he glows in the dark.

Supermodels don't have to worry about it since they don't even have an ass to wipe.

*Asswipe needs to comment on this subject : )

Asswipe Posted: Tue Dec 30 16:52:17 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i want to lick johnny depp as an actor and, during my quest to shit on every toilet in america, i've stumbled across a few interviews w/ him, and he seems like a damn cool guy in the real world, too.

BUT, after reading that journal i started thinking... wow, this guy ain't as good as i was led to believe while i was sitting on the toilet. he's only talking about shit that has been in the media and he's contradicting himself left and right. the post of an aim name also left me a bit wary... i mean... i'd IM the guy and say what's up, and i'm sure the millions of his 10-45 year old female fans out there would go nuts IM'n him offers of sexual favors or sending him pictures of their dirty laced panties and crap...

so i do some super espionage work and click on the "replies" button lying under mr depp's post, and to my suprise! i find out that its all just a hoax and this celebrity forum thing is a roleplaying game of sorts where geeks get their jollies putting to good use all that information the papparazzi digs up and slaps on E! entertainment. what fun... what fun!

misszero Posted: Tue Dec 30 20:58:22 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, I was all 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, these people appear to have even less of a life than ME. there's something incredibly wrong with that.' obviously my love for mr depp just isn't strong enough.

dan632 Posted: Thu Jan 1 04:58:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think he is a good actor but he fucked up with his drug habits

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]