Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Dancer Says Hi
Dancer Posted: Fri Jan 2 00:57:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi my fellow GTfriends,
Happy New Year to you. I was really busy the last weeks of 2003. went out of town and needed to clear all stuff before the company moves into 2004. And on the new year eve, my hard drive crashed on me..i aged terribly overnight.

Ok.. all's behind now.

I wish for a better 2004. 2003 was terrible. I wish for better health, no more epidemics, no more plane crashes, and fewer bomb blasts, i wish you guys luck and more luck in whatever you do, and i wish i can successfully quit smoking and the people in the forum too. All the best!!!

Mesh Posted: Fri Jan 2 01:04:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer, I wish you the best of luck as well.

Good luck on the quitting smoking especially, god knows its going to be hard.

I am going to keep on with the cigars, because hey, I just feel like it ok?

Anyways nice to see you back again.

Malik Posted: Fri Jan 2 01:09:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:

>and i wish i can successfully quit smoking and the people in the forum too. All the best!!!

Don't quit all the people in the forum! :)

antartica Posted: Fri Jan 2 02:59:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ya have a GREAT 2004 too darlin' and stay away from them cancer sticks!

HUGZ!

addi Posted: Fri Jan 2 07:03:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey hot momma. Good luck with the smokes. I'm on day 18 now and I know you can do it. I'm beginning to feel much better physically already and I think I'm becoming too sexy for my shirt. Why just the other day a construction worker whistled at me! I told him I didn't putt from that side of the green, but it was flattering just the same : )

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jan 2 07:58:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy new year Dancer, sure hope to see you with your shirt off some day ! LOL

mat_j Posted: Fri Jan 2 15:27:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy new year dancer, may all your resolutions come true!!

Kira Posted: Fri Jan 2 19:58:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy new year, Dancer.

Mouse Posted: Fri Jan 2 20:45:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy New Year, Dancer and to everyone else as well, may this year suck a little less then the last. On with the madness.
Mouse

SntSaturn Posted: Sun Jan 4 11:59:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey guys. Home again safely behind my computer screen.

Very nice resolutions dancer. My biggest focus this year is probably to work harder at school (actually study for tests or something). I'm not sure that will really happen. And with my schedule becoming more overbearing, I hope that i can still find the time to live a little.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]