Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

late new years stories!
choke Posted: Fri Jan 2 22:24:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Its 3 days since new years, but ive been recovering from all the afterparties and only just got a chance to come online. Just out of interest - how was everyone's new years? U mightve already traded stories but i was a little urgh.. incapable :P

WELL my new years was fun.. I got drunk in a primary school, then missed the bus to town because me and 3 friends were too drunk. 2 of these we lost on the way. The other is 6'2 while i am 5'3. I half carried that heavy fucker 4km into town. By the time we got near there we were too shitfaced to understand why people were yelling and there were fireworks flying around. I spent my first moments of 2004 out the back of the kfc drive thru with a guy comerd on the steps chundering on my shoe. It's a sign. It's gunna be a fukn GOOD year :D

dan632 Posted: Sat Jan 3 01:58:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i got too wasted, i chased every shot i had with a cone, i though i had 6 fingers :D i had a great time

choke Posted: Sat Jan 3 02:29:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>i got too wasted, i chased every shot i had with a cone

I like your style dan

Mesh Posted: Sat Jan 3 02:43:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I drank some of me stolichnaya. I went to a bar. I went to a party. I drank some more stolichnaya. I got into a fight. I came home. Drank more stoli, watched Death To Smoochy, went out to IHOP, went back home, fell asleep.

choke Posted: Sat Jan 3 02:50:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
Drank more stoli, watched Death To Smoochy

Funny you should mention that.. I watched death to smoochy the other nyte with some mates and a bottle of vodka..
Along with various other highly intelligent movies :P

socialyD Posted: Mon Jan 5 11:52:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We partied with some of our closets friends. We drank beer and tequilia with reckless abandon. We consumed illegal narcatics and stay up half the night talking and staring. It was a beaut of an evening.

The best part however was I got my first ever boyfriend New Years kiss. I'm hopeless, I know.

choke Posted: Mon Jan 5 20:39:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  socialyD said:
>The best part however was I got my first ever boyfriend New Years kiss. I'm hopeless, I know.

Nar not hopeless... its sweet

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]