Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Jerkoffs
Mesh Posted: Sat Jan 3 05:12:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jerkoffs, assholes....call them what you will. But, seriously, what the hell? Do they want me to beat the shit out of them? They sure must. They can go pick on short and scrawny guys, and naive young women, but they think they can pick on me and the've got another thing coming.

Now, for the most part, assholes never mess with me, but occasionally one will take it upon himself, to just start in on me for no reason at all. Nothing, no reason what so ever. And this is their mistake. On new years, I was enjoying my alcoholic beverage, chatting with a couple of buddies of mine, when out of nowhere, this jerkoff, who until he walked up to me I had never seen before, and he starts making fun of me. Well I promptly let him know that I did not appreciate this, doing so with a nice punch in the mouth. He put up a decent fight, but at the end of it he was on the floor with blood all over his shirt and I was standing over him telling him now to repeat what he had said to me earlier.

But meshuggah would like to know, why?
Why do some prickasses feel the need to mess with people for no reason at all. I see it happen all the time.
Do they have self-esteem issues? Do they doubt their masculinity? Is daddy still too over-bearing, so they have to take their frustration out on some one else?

But meshuggah can tell you one thing. Meshuggah is a kind, peaceful man, who will bother no body. But if you come bother him, he will be very angry, as he is minding his own business causing no one any trouble.

antartica Posted: Sat Jan 3 05:14:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  damn!

reading the thread title i thought some one was calling for a group thing!

dan632 Posted: Sat Jan 3 08:05:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mmm yes i know how u feel, i just got a message on my fone from some guy who thinks i m trying to break up him and his g/f, the loser won't do NEthing though otherwise i'll rip his splein out his fucking ear

addi Posted: Sat Jan 3 10:13:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>But meshuggah can tell you one thing. Meshuggah is a kind, peaceful man, who will bother no body. But if you come bother him, he will be very angry, as he is minding his own business causing no one any trouble.

This sounds like a conversation Smeagol has with Gollum. "Bad ugly, fat prickesez! Always trying to trix poor Mesguggah and steal his precious happiness. I HATES THEM!!"

Hang in there, mesh. This has been going on for ages. I believe Cain was officially the first prick. They will always be around till the end of time.

momo Posted: Sun Jan 4 08:41:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if you ever read dragonlance, this reminds me of gully dwarves who are normally pretty placid & happy with their rat dinners until pushed in a corner where they turn into effectively nasty lil fighters!

just a sudden parallel tot.. no offense no mesh.

think ppl with bully tendencies just have self esteem problems. Men do so by exhibiting these qualities to exert "supremity" & reinforce in their leetle weetle minds tt they're better than the other specimens whom they stare down or beat up.

women, being more passive, exhibit bullying tendencies in more subtle tones like excluding "the geek/weird one with huge specs & china doll fringe" in their group. Women are better at mental torture that become a continued practice in adult life. This why men will never fully understand women unless they possess some gay tendencies.

i dunno what i'm writing abt anymore..

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jan 4 09:27:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>But meshuggah would like to know, why?
>Why do some prickasses feel the need to mess with people for no reason at all. I see it happen all the time.
>Do they have self-esteem issues? Do they doubt their masculinity? Is daddy still too over-bearing, so they have to take their frustration out on some one else?

Most likely, these tendencies are directly proportional to the size of their dicks.

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 5 01:26:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  takes all types to make this twisted world we live in...

makes life a little bit more interesting dun it

mat_j Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:19:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I agree with you Mesh, when god made the world he must have tripped up whilst carrying the box full of jerks

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:37:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>I agree with you Mesh, when god made the world he must have tripped up whilst carrying the box full of jerks

yeah... on the way to flush them down the bog

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]