Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Axiom of a warrior
Mesh Posted: Sun Jan 4 06:47:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  AXIOM OF A WARRIOR

In order to become a man of knowledge, one must be a warrior, not a whimpering child. One must strive without giving up, without complaint, without flinching.

One learns to act like a warrior by acting, not talking.

To be a warrior, a man has to be, first of all (and rightfully so) keenly aware of his own death. But to be concerned with death would force any of us to focus on the self, and that would be debilitating. So the next thing one needs, to be a warrior, is detachment. The idea of imminent death, instead of becoming an obsession, becomes an indifference.

Only the idea of death makes a man sufficiently detached so he is incapable of abandoning himself to anything. Only the idea of death makes a man sufficiently detached so he can't deny himself anything. He knows his death is stalking him and won't give him time to cling to anything, so he tries, without craving, all of everything.

A detached man has only one thing to back himself with - the power of his decision. He has to be the master of his choices. He must fully understand that his choice is his responsibility, and, once he makes it there is no longer time for regrets of recriminations. His decisions ares final, simply because his death does not permit him time to cling to anything.

A warrior does not abandon himself to anything, not even to his death. A warrior is not a willing partner; a warrior is not available, and if he involves himself with something, you can be sure that he is aware of what he is doing. For a warrior, there is nothing out of control. Life, for a warrior, is an exercise in strategy.

The spirit of a warrior is not geared to indulging or complaining, nor is it geared toward winning or losing. The spirit of a warrior is geared only to struggle, and every struggle is a warriors last battle on earth. Thus the outcome matters very little to him. In his last battle on earth, a warrior lets his spirit flow free and clear. And as he wages his battle knowing that he will be impeccable, a warrior laughs and laughs.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jan 4 06:53:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In real life you must expect your opponent to be stronger than you when you study combat.Your study should be how to over come their advantages.

HERE ARE A FEW NONLETHAL FIGHTING TECHNIQUES

1.Fold your thumb in and stiffen and straighten your fingers, with this spear hand(son sonkut tulgi)ram your opponent in the solar plexus, under the brest bone.This should cause the inability to move for about 5 minutes if done hard.

2.Make a "karate chop" (knife hand-sonkal taregi)and strike the adams apple , very lightly otherwise you will kill them, this causes your enemy to gag and choke.

3.Grab your attackers wrist, as they punch you, with both hands [suppose they hit with their left hand]twist left so you have your back 2 them and slam their arm (that is now straightened with wrist veins up) onto your shoulder, thus snapping the elbow joint.

4.Use an uppercutt elbow strike to the victims chin , this will knock them out.

5.Stamp the kneecaps and as you do punch the face , only a master will see them both comeing.

6.Use a backfist to smash the nose causing tears and sickening.

7.When facing many attacks spin away so they glance off the back.

8.Aim kicks at the stomach and knees and punches to the solar plexus and face.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jan 4 10:54:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok, ok, I got this big orange stick I keep by the front door and if I feel the need to beat someone, I use this stick and batter them severely about the head and shoulders.
This makes me feel much better.

mat_j Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:26:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My room hs many assorted celtic weapons in it like a celtic sword and a norman sword in the style that Owain Glyndwr would ahve used and also that most classic celtic weapon a mini crowbar

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]