Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

An Observation
antartica Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:01:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  anyone noticed that there's a crapload of GT'ers posting on the GT Question Thingy whom we dun hear of in the Forum?

dan632 Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:14:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yes, i have noticed that as well. we need to come up with a name for these people...anyone got any ideas?

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:23:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmmm....

we've got phantoms...
we've got plonkers...
we've got plinkers...
we've got animal lovers....

ADDI!!!!!
heh heh... he'll think of something... =)

dan632 Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:25:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what about plankers? they right on the plank but don't jump off into the forum. plank being the GT question

JAZER Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:35:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Another observation that comes to mind... What has happened to Aeon?

dan632 Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:44:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>Another observation that comes to mind... What has happened to Aeon?

mmmyes, good point...where the fuck is he? maybe on holidays?

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:46:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>Another observation that comes to mind... What has happened to Aeon?

for that matter where's:

hypocrite
casper
davehill
disruptive
foamyone
jennemmer
nocturnal
radicaled
koff?

realli been quiet eh these?

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 5 08:47:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>what about plankers? they right on the plank but don't jump off into the forum. plank being the GT question

HA HA HA

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 5 09:11:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>JAZER said:
>>Another observation that comes to mind... What has happened to Aeon?
>
>for that matter where's:
>
>hypocrite
>casper
>davehill
>disruptive
>foamyone
>jennemmer
>nocturnal
>radicaled
>koff?
>
>realli been quiet eh these?

With the exception of koff, I would like to hear from all of the above.
Especially would like to know if Casper is safe and sound, and also would like to hear of any new piercing or tattoos on hypocrite.

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 5 09:16:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>
>With the exception of koff, I would like to hear from all of the above.
>Especially would like to know if Casper is safe and sound, and also would like to hear of any new piercing or tattoos on hypocrite.

LOL

i put koff in to tickle some of ya'll... haha

yea... tried emailing Casper... but no answer... wanna know if he's still up n about....

CASPER!!!! OI!!! YA PLONKER!!! CAN YA HEAR US!!!

Paulo Posted: Mon Jan 5 10:16:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Foamy One became Paulo when he lost his password and was too lazy to ask for another one.

Paulo Posted: Mon Jan 5 10:17:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On a side note he is also currently busy attempting to write an essay about M*A*S*H the film compared to M*A*S*H the TV series, believe me, harder that you think.

addi Posted: Mon Jan 5 10:43:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Put my creative cap on and couldn't think of anything better for now than dan's "plankers". On the plank, but afraid to jump is a good explanation.

I asked this last week, but I'm really wondering about where Sweet P has gone to. I haven't seen anything from her since before christmas.
You out there?!

libra Posted: Mon Jan 5 10:58:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yea, I've been worried about this, people are leaving us.

Sweet P's been on MSN rencently, but I haven't talked to her, and Hypocrite has posted on Livejournal, but I think I remember something about her computer being down or something...

I guess it's just the holiday season, people are busy with family and stuff...

marsi Posted: Mon Jan 5 12:12:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Yea, I've been worried about this, people are leaving us.

some are leaving, some new are coming (and some are staying)...that's life.

JAZER Posted: Mon Jan 5 13:43:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm here to stay. GT is one of my only sources of sanity.

addi Posted: Mon Jan 5 13:49:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:

>
>some are leaving

Like chanz once said... it's hif's fault. He's a very scarey fellow.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 5 14:15:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>marsi said:
>
>>
>>some are leaving
>
>Like chanz once said... it's hif's fault. He's a very scarey fellow.

what ? me scary ?
c'mon, I'm as snuggly as they come !
tell 'em Libra, you know what I'm talking about.

libra Posted: Mon Jan 5 14:41:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>I'm here to stay. GT is one of my only sources of sanity.

same here. Well, actually, its sort of insane, but i dont really do well with sane people.

Malik Posted: Mon Jan 5 16:31:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey now, take it easy on 'em! Some of them may not even know that GT has a forum. I mean, I came here off of a google link from a certain quote that I wanted to know the author of, and it wasn't after a very bored "I'm gonna click every link I see" session did I discover the forum.

By the way, GT is 326th down on the list for the search "quotes -stock -insurance"

Yeah, I was bored.

addi Posted: Mon Jan 5 17:36:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>Hey now, take it easy on 'em! Some of them may not even know that GT has a forum. I mean, I came here off of a google link from a certain quote that I wanted to know the author of, and it wasn't after a very bored "I'm gonna click every link I see" session did I discover the forum.

Jason made it this way on purpose. He doesn't want every Tom, Dick, and mat_j polluting the forum up so he makes it difficult to find. If you made it here consider yourself one of the chosen few. It was your destiny and you were brought here for a higher purpose. For some it's to fullfill their destiny of being the supreme ruler. For some it's to share their inner creative spirits. For others it's the only place they'd ever get a chance to talk to young beautiful women cuz in real life they don't give them the fucking time of day,the stupid stuck up bitches, who do they...nevermind.
If you're a regular here consider yourself truely blessed for the webmaster has waved his magical joystick and allowed you to enter the gates of internet paradise. there aren't 16 vestal virgins waiting for you here, but there is a thong clad ifihadahif, which is nearly as good.

*just ate 2 brownies. They may not have been the normal kind.

FN Posted: Mon Jan 5 17:50:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol.

Yeah well I'm glad I stumbled onto this forum and site as well. I think if you read the stuff posted here a lot it opens up stuff you would normally not consider or really think about.

Came searching for quotes as well, didn't find out about the forum immediately either.

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Jan 5 18:03:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it took me probably over a year to realize GT had a forum. Took me even longer to start posting. I started as a planker, just asking a question. Oh the good ol days.

libra Posted: Mon Jan 5 19:20:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yea, i started by looking at quotes. I noticed the forum pretty quickly, but I didn't join or post for a while. One reason was because I didn't have a computer in my room so I couldn't spend too long on the computer, another was that I was scared.

Working your way into the community and becoming a 'regular' is kind of a strategic thing too...look at how many people try and then leave after a few posts. The GT forum is such a strange place, but its also one of my favorites!

iggy Posted: Mon Jan 5 21:27:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j was the first poster here, if i can remember well...

so was bluerain, christophe, and i

so we are the rulers of GT!

marsteller Posted: Mon Jan 5 21:34:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i read almost every day, post rarely...

choke Posted: Mon Jan 5 21:51:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  a friend gave me a link to the biblical inconsistoncies thread. I loved it and had to come back.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 5 22:05:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>mat_j was the first poster here, if i can remember well...
>
>so was bluerain, christophe, and i
>
>so we are the rulers of GT!

Hey ! don't forget about me dude !
You trying to hurt my feelings ?

Malik Posted: Mon Jan 5 22:42:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>there aren't 16 vestal virgins waiting for you here, but there is a thong clad ifihadahif, which is nearly as good.

Please, PLEASE explain to me how a thong clad ifihadahif is _nearly_ as good as 16 vestal virgins! I'm desperate! :)

addi Posted: Mon Jan 5 22:59:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:

>
>Please, PLEASE explain to me how a thong clad ifihadahif is _nearly_ as good as 16 vestal virgins! I'm desperate! :)

For hif or the virgins?

Aeon Posted: Mon Jan 5 23:28:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>JAZER said:
>
>mmmyes, good point...where the fuck is he? maybe on holidays?

Oh, I'm still here. Working hard for the money and catching up on my reading.

libra Posted: Tue Jan 6 00:41:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>dan632 said:
>>JAZER said:
>>>Another observation that comes to mind... What has happened to Aeon?
>>
>>mmmyes, good point...where the fuck is he? maybe on holidays?
>
>
>Oh, I'm still here. Working hard for the money and catching up on my reading.

oh good! I was worried we had lost you.

Aeon Posted: Tue Jan 6 00:53:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Aeon said:
>>dan632 said:
>>>JAZER said:
>>>>Another observation that comes to mind... What has happened to Aeon?
>>>
>>>mmmyes, good point...where the fuck is he? maybe on holidays?
>>
>>
>>Oh, I'm still here. Working hard for the money and catching up on my reading.
>
>oh good! I was worried we had lost you.

Worried about me? I'm flattered. :)

Aeon Posted: Tue Jan 6 00:59:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No one ever emails me.

so......................

YOU GUYS EMAIL ME! QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS, GRIPES, COMPLAINTS. I'M HERE TO SOLVE THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE... FOR YOU!

thirteenstoryfall@yahoo.com

libra Posted: Tue Jan 6 02:23:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon, your picture reminds me of this really odd thing I witnessed that was very exciting.

I was at work. Standing there in the office. I was probably waiting for the copier to finish or something. And this man walks out from the bank across the street. He worked there. So, I'm watching, cause the guys that work there always run across the five lane busy street like silly drunken squirrels (not to mention the fact that a couple of them are pretty cute, and one of the cute ones always says my name a lot and asks me what I've been up to when I go in and he's my teller...dunno why, maybe he just says people's names a lot, if I was flirtier i would probably be flirting with him but I'm not, so that's lost. Anyway, i'm getting off track). I can't help but watch because I don't want them to get hit or anything. So I'm watching, and this guy starts undoing his tie and shirt. I'm like, hmm. Ok. So he continues to unbutton his shirt. I noticed something royal blue and red and yellow underneath and i automatically thought superman. So I watch and he pulls off his shirt to reveal a superman undershirt. And then he ran really fast across the street. It was one of the most random things I've seen.

dan632 Posted: Tue Jan 6 03:12:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha, that's funny libra, really funny

DaveHill Posted: Tue Jan 6 03:26:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>JAZER said:
>
>for that matter where's:
>
>hypocrite
>casper
>davehill
>disruptive
>foamyone
>jennemmer
>nocturnal
>radicaled
>koff?
>
>realli been quiet eh these?

*waves*
Yes, i miss you too
Think i just might start posting again now, your concern almost made me cry :P

iggy Posted: Tue Jan 6 04:22:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>addison said:
>
>
>
>>there aren't 16 vestal virgins waiting for you here, but there is a thong clad ifihadahif, which is nearly as good.
>
>Please, PLEASE explain to me how a thong clad ifihadahif is _nearly_ as good as 16 vestal virgins! I'm desperate! :)

erm. i just came out of theraphy. dun wanna see king thong in one of his outfits again

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 6 05:50:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DaveHill said:
>antartica said:
>>JAZER said:
>>>Another observation that comes to mind... What has happened to Aeon?
>>
>>for that matter where's:
>>
>>hypocrite
>>casper
>>davehill
>>disruptive
>>foamyone
>>jennemmer
>>nocturnal
>>radicaled
>>koff?
>>
>>realli been quiet eh these?
>
>*waves*
>Yes, i miss you too
>Think i just might start posting again now, your concern almost made me cry :P

=)

addi Posted: Tue Jan 6 08:38:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:

>erm. i just came out of theraphy. dun wanna see king thong in one of his outfits again

AGAIN?! I think we need a long detailed description of your first encounter chanz! LOL

*on second thought maybe we don't

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 6 09:16:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>chanz said:
>
>>erm. i just came out of theraphy. dun wanna see king thong in one of his outfits again
>
>AGAIN?! I think we need a long detailed description of your first encounter chanz! LOL
>
>*on second thought maybe we don't

HA HA HA

sweet p Posted: Wed Jan 7 02:56:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Put my creative cap on and couldn't think of anything better for now than dan's "plankers". On the plank, but afraid to jump is a good explanation.
>
>I asked this last week, but I'm really wondering about where Sweet P has gone to. I haven't seen anything from her since before christmas.
>You out there?!

:)

well I am here now.
How's it goin?

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 7 03:23:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>:)
>
>well I am here now.
>How's it goin?

hey hey hey
long time no post =)

mat_j Posted: Tue Jan 13 06:57:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Malik said:
>>Hey now, take it easy on 'em! Some of them may not even know that GT has a forum. I mean, I came here off of a google link from a certain quote that I wanted to know the author of, and it wasn't after a very bored "I'm gonna click every link I see" session did I discover the forum.
>
>Jason made it this way on purpose. He doesn't want every Tom, Dick, and mat_j polluting the forum up so he makes it difficult to find. If you made it here consider yourself one of the chosen few. It was your destiny and you were brought here for a higher purpose. For some it's to fullfill their destiny of being the supreme ruler. For some it's to share their inner creative spirits. For others it's the only place they'd ever get a chance to talk to young beautiful women cuz in real life they don't give them the fucking time of day,the stupid stuck up bitches, who do they...nevermind.
>If you're a regular here consider yourself truely blessed for the webmaster has waved his magical joystick and allowed you to enter the gates of internet paradise. there aren't 16 vestal virgins waiting for you here, but there is a thong clad ifihadahif, which is nearly as good.
>
>*just ate 2 brownies. They may not have been the normal kind.

Whatcha talkin' 'bout willis?

addi Posted: Tue Jan 13 07:19:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>addison said:

>>
>>Jason made it this way on purpose. He doesn't want every Tom, Dick, and mat_j polluting the forum up so he makes it difficult to find.
>
>Whatcha talkin' 'bout willis?

Geez, it took you two weeks to notice my Tom, Dick, and mat_j reference. You're slipping, pal!
: )

mat_j Posted: Sat Jan 17 23:58:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>mat_j said:
>>addison said:
>
>>>
>>>Jason made it this way on purpose. He doesn't want every Tom, Dick, and mat_j polluting the forum up so he makes it difficult to find.
>>
>>Whatcha talkin' 'bout willis?
>
>Geez, it took you two weeks to notice my Tom, Dick, and mat_j reference. You're slipping, pal!

Awe comeon i was drunk dude, gimme a break
>: )

addi Posted: Sun Jan 18 00:07:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Awe comeon i was drunk dude, gimme a break
>>: )

Well, that's understandable then.It happens to the best of us. Nice to see you back sober and semi-coherent. lol

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]