Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Adam had a good life
antartica Posted: Tue Jan 6 06:09:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How Adam Had It Easy...

1. He is the only man who has never been compared to the man she could have married.
2. He had no in-laws to drop in.
3. There was no Jones for him to keep up with.
4. There were no credit cards or shopping centers.
5. He never had his dinner interrupted by window salesmen.
6. He got away with wearing a simple wardrobe.
7. He never had to shovel snow.
8. If he had gone bald, who would have known it wasn't normal?
9. There were no "standard weight and height" tables and the word "fat" meant good.
10. When God asked "Adam, where are you?" he replied, "The woman you gave me was reading the map."

addi Posted: Tue Jan 6 07:50:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So true! On the down side though he had to deal with talking snakes, which is kinda creepy.

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 6 07:56:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>So true! On the down side though he had to deal with talking snakes, which is kinda creepy.

ya WUSS!!! =P

novemberrain Posted: Tue Jan 6 08:07:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>So true! On the down side though he had to deal with talking snakes, which is kinda creepy.

I have twoi snakes. They don't talk, but some people still think they are creepy.

addi Posted: Tue Jan 6 08:30:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>
>ya WUSS!!! =P

IT's PUSS, not WUSS, thank you!

I don't hate snakes. I just don't trust them anymore. The last snake I had a conversation with told me to become a philosophy major and then enter the lucritive field of cartooning.
If I ever run into that little snake in the grass again I'll...

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 6 08:34:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>addison said:
>>So true! On the down side though he had to deal with talking snakes, which is kinda creepy.
>
>I have twoi snakes. They don't talk, but some people still think they are creepy.

tts a waste... would be fan-f**king-tastic if we could train them to say stuff!

LOL....

damn i'm so bored i'm outta my minds recently

bluellama Posted: Tue Jan 6 10:06:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey addi, I love your pic. with Libra in it. Very creative :)

addi Posted: Tue Jan 6 11:37:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bluellama said:
>Hey addi, I love your pic. with Libra in it. Very creative :)

Thank you. Mouse missed her "green eye" being used. If yours would ever come up I could use it

Kira Posted: Tue Jan 6 12:12:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>
>Thank you. Mouse missed her "green eye" being used.

Nah, she saw it. She was baffled.

addi Posted: Tue Jan 6 12:18:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:

>
>Nah, she saw it. She was baffled.

Baffled?

socialyD Posted: Tue Jan 6 13:13:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>The last snake I had a conversation with told me to become a philosophy major and then enter the lucritive field of cartooning.
>
I didn't know you were a philosophy major. Addi you're my hero!

addi Posted: Tue Jan 6 13:39:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  socialyD said:

>>
>I didn't know you were a philosophy major. Addi you're my hero!

You're doomed then : )

Malik Posted: Tue Jan 6 14:01:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And then the whole getting kicked out of Paradise and the toiling and the like.

But yeah. :)

bluellama Posted: Wed Jan 7 00:15:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>If yours would ever come up I could use it

Yeah, sorry bout that. No matter how hard I try, I can never get it to work, bastard computer. Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong?

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 07:46:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bluellama said:

>
>Yeah, sorry bout that. No matter how hard I try, I can never get it to work, bastard computer. Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong?

Ant helped me long ago, but it costs $. I went to picturetrail.com and even a techno idiot like me can figure it out. I know others here have figured out how to do it for free. Maybe they'll chime in and help.

libra Posted: Wed Jan 7 13:38:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There are a couple of free sites i found. One is Village photos. but they were down the last time i was there, thats why I changed to...um...whats it called...Walagata. www.walagata.com

They'll let you put a bunch of pictures up and they give you the URL to paste into your profile right underneath the picture, its very easy and user friendly.

Mouse Posted: Wed Jan 7 19:19:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Baffled?

Yes, baffled. Why is a green eye so scary?
Or is it the fact that you're being stared at? Isn't fear of being stared at some kind of indication of guilt?
Mouse

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 21:26:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>addison said:
>>Baffled?
>
>Yes, baffled. Why is a green eye so scary?
>Or is it the fact that you're being stared at? Isn't fear of being stared at some kind of indication of guilt?
>Mouse

My dear sweet mouse. I'm not afraid of green eyes (mine are hazel). In fact I find green eyes beautiful. I saw your eye, decided it would fit if I turned it sideways, and put in on my canvas as a joke. My crazy guy has his mouth open so I had to write him saying something. "Make it go away" was all I could think of at the time. Nothing more, nothing less.
I can see that you are Sailovzi's sister : )

and yes I'm guilty. not sure of what, but I probably did it.

Mouse Posted: Wed Jan 7 21:59:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>My crazy guy has his mouth open so I had to write him saying something. "Make it go away" was all I could think of at the time. Nothing more, nothing less.
That would explain why the joke made no sense to me. Thus I was baffled.

>I can see that you are Sailovzi's sister : )
She does tend to lead me by example. And I see now why she picks on you, it's quite fun. :)

>and yes I'm guilty. not sure of what, but I probably did it.
Funny, I very good at making people squirm by staring at them, perhaps it's just carrying over to the net.
Mouse

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 22:18:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:

>That would explain why the joke made no sense to me. Thus I was baffled.

Ahh, yes. I do have an off beat sense of humor that's sometimes biting. It's generally not appreciated or understood by the masses, or younger girls.

>She does tend to lead me by example. And I see now why she picks on you, it's quite fun. :)
for who? lol

>Funny, I very good at making people squirm by staring at them, perhaps it's just carrying over to the net.
Libertarians make me squirm. Eyes I like.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]