Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Plinkers! Get 'em While you can!
addi Posted: Tue Jan 6 09:44:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Health - AFP

Sperm counts have dropped by a almost third in 10 years
Mon Jan 5, 5:53

A survey of 7,500 men who attended the Aberdeen Fertility Centre in northern Scotland between 1989 and 2002 brought alarming findings, researchers said Monday.

Analysis of sperm samples showed that in men with what is considered a "normal" concentration of sperm -- defined as over 20 million sperm per millilitre of semen -- the average sperm count fell by 29 percent.

This "must cause some concern and needs to be explained", said Dr Siladitya Bhattacharya, who led the research project.

"There could be a number of lifestyle factors which could play a role in this," he said.

Drug use, alcohol, smoking, obsessive posting on GT, and obesity have all been linked to a decline in sperm counts, as well as pesticides and other chemicals in the environment.

Maybe it's just too drafty for the lil' fellers under those kilts.

novemberrain Posted: Tue Jan 6 11:15:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>A survey of 7,500 men who attended the Aberdeen Fertility Centre in northern Scotland between 1989 and 2002 brought alarming findings, researchers said Monday.

>This "must cause some concern and needs to be explained", said Dr Siladitya Bhattacharya, who led the research project.

How did they decide on this research project? Did someone look at the men in Aberdeen, Scotland and say "Gee, I bet those guys have declining sperm counts."

addi Posted: Tue Jan 6 11:32:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:

>How did they decide on this research project? Did someone look at the men in Aberdeen, Scotland and say "Gee, I bet those guys have declining sperm counts."

LOL!
They were just lucky I guess.

Actually I suspect there are some females out there with the gift of sperm vision. Back when I was still going to bars there were a few times I'd introduce myself to a girl, she'd stare at my crotch, and then tell me to bug off. At least that would account for the rejections.

novemberrain Posted: Tue Jan 6 13:06:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>
>LOL!
>They were just lucky I guess.
>
>Actually I suspect there are some females out there with the gift of sperm vision. Back when I was still going to bars there were a few times I'd introduce myself to a girl, she'd stare at my crotch, and then tell me to bug off. At least that would account for the rejections.

hehe. sperm vision...the lesser known super power. not quite as covetted as x-ray or heat vision

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 7 04:19:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmmmm

gotta stop posting then

HAHAHA

FN Posted: Wed Jan 7 05:36:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm going to start posting more.

Don't want children.

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 7 06:46:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I'm going to start posting more.
>
>Don't want children.

LOL
careful you dun start shooting blanks!!!

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 07:51:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>Christophe said:
>>I'm going to start posting more.
>>
>>Don't want children.
>
>LOL
>careful you dun start shooting blanks!!!

Sometimes shooting blanks is safer than using live ammo
"Careful, you could put someone's eye out with that thing!" : )

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 7 08:43:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Sometimes shooting blanks is safer than using live ammo
>"Careful, you could put someone's eye out with that thing!" : )

yea... like it actually shoots at wat... 30 or 40 km/h right?

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 08:51:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>yea... like it actually shoots at wat... 30 or 40 km/h right?

When you're Christophe's age, yeah. When you get as old as hif though it's more like 3 or 4 km/h. Maybe have to get a radar gun out next time. (oh, you sick bastard!)

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 7 08:57:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>yea... like it actually shoots at wat... 30 or 40 km/h right?
>
>When you're Christophe's age, yeah. When you get as old as hif though it's more like 3 or 4 km/h. Maybe have to get a radar gun out next time. (oh, you sick bastard!)
>
>

yeah! you sick f**k!!! how could ya measure the speed with the radar gun out, it gotta be in!!!

=P

FN Posted: Wed Jan 7 09:07:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dread the day that my plonker starts planking.

I hope a lot of excersise will keep him in good shape.

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 09:16:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>yeah! you sick f**k!!! how could ya measure the speed with the radar gun out, it gotta be in!!!
>
>=P

LMAO!!
I dunno. It's not like I'm an expert at that kind of thing. Maybe you need a friend there to hold it.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]