Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Good work.
addi Posted: Tue Jan 6 21:27:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  did I miss something ant did?

Well put, mara. I can't put my finger on exactly why I continue to come back here. It's a very strange thing for me to do at my age. Sometimes I feel like I have nothing in common with any of you. sometimes I feel like we have very much in common. I've had a couple shouting matches with a few, but when I think back on how they got started I think a lot of it was my fault, and I've forgotten about them anyway. Also I've mellowed out now and have tried not to take myself so seriously. I fought a hell of a lot with my older brother and we still love each other. I think I've added some good things over the months here, and I think I've said some really stupid things as well. But isn't that just like life? We present ourselves to each other, good days and bad, warts and all, and still find friends willing to share our joys, our pain, our sillyness, and our deep concerns about life. I think passion is a good thing.

bluellama Posted: Wed Jan 7 00:44:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I must agree. Although I never post as much as some of the great ones, I have been sitting in the background reading every post for, well I think a year and a half or so, not quite sure. I come back day after day, except when my computer crashes. It feels like a nice little community of passionate, artistic, intelligent, sometimes spastic friends. I think all in all, we find some sort of security in this place.

dan632 Posted: Wed Jan 7 01:05:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  passion eh?!

well lets all break into a gay song and dance about it, pfft, this place is going to fairyland

iggy Posted: Wed Jan 7 02:37:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i agree about the passion though.

passionate people (i don't mean the sickening sweet shit but those that love the things they do) are the ones that are changing the world now.

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 7 03:59:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>Yes, I stole it from his MYGT account, I hope he doesnt mind. I thought it was grand :)

dun mind it, but dun think much about it.... was just feeling rather frussed and needed to rant.... =P

but then again still... thanks =)

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 07:09:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>passion eh?!
>
>well lets all break into a gay song and dance about it, pfft, this place is going to fairyland

I fell pretty...Oh, so pretty...I feel pretty, and witty,,, and GAAAAAY!....

I love you, man! : )

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 7 08:17:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>dan632 said:
>>passion eh?!
>>
>>well lets all break into a gay song and dance about it, pfft, this place is going to fairyland
>
>I fell pretty...Oh, so pretty...I feel pretty, and witty,,, and GAAAAAY!....
>
>I love you, man! : )
>
>

OH YEA!!

love you all!!!!!

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 09:02:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>OH YEA!!
>
>love you all!!!!!

Fairy! lol

BTW I used your (and maliks) pic in my photo. Hope that's okay. I'm on this kick of using different people's pics here now. Pray for me

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 7 09:21:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>OH YEA!!
>>
>>love you all!!!!!
>
>Fairy! lol
>
>BTW I used your (and maliks) pic in my photo. Hope that's okay. I'm on this kick of using different people's pics here now. Pray for me

pray for ya or pray for us?
LOL

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]