Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

How?
bluellama Posted: Wed Jan 7 00:46:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Since we are kind of on the subject, how did each of you come to find GT? Out of the billions of websites, what brought you to this place some of us call Home?

Me, a friend of mine was showing me a quote that she found on GT, and I copied the web address. I began to love the place, and joined in on the fun.

iggy Posted: Wed Jan 7 02:31:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  was looking for the little prince quotes and here i am.

linked it to my webpage immediately

thanks Jase for the good times

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 7 02:35:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  was introed to GT by Chanz... then it was onli a collection of writings, poems, quotes, quips, prose... etc...

but loving it every single day!

thanks JQ

sweet p Posted: Wed Jan 7 03:02:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>was looking for the little prince quotes and here i am.

MEEEE TOO!
:)

The first time was for Petit Prince quotes and I looked around and thought it was a pretty cool site. But I hadn't seen the forum. The next time I was looking for Catcher In The Rye quotes and I was sent here so I decided I had to really go through the whole thing and I found the forum.

I read for a long time and then I decided to say hullo.

libra Posted: Wed Jan 7 03:26:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was looking for quotes too. I had gotten a 4.0 through high school and the people who did that got a special spot in the yearbook for their picture and a quote. I didn't return to the site for months, but then I came back and searched around and read the forum for a bit before I joined at started annoying everyone.

DaveHill Posted: Wed Jan 7 03:27:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Was searching for Fight Club quotes, read all the other quotes, then strolled around the forum and the rest is history

Dancer Posted: Wed Jan 7 04:07:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well, i was looking for chanz. haha

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 07:15:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was searching for info on joining a right wing militia group and thought the title Generation terrorists would lead me to some group. Imagine my dissapointment.

Welcome back Sweet P!

zander83 Posted: Wed Jan 7 11:19:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Looking for quotes... saw generation terrorist... odd enough name for me to visit..

Malik Posted: Wed Jan 7 13:43:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Was goooogling for the author of a quote I had heard, came here, checked out the stuff. Thought it was pretty neat. Went back if I wanted quotes. Wasn't till a massive boredom attack, and I read all the quotes in all the catagories did I find the forum.

Great site though, even without the forum. :)

socialyD Posted: Wed Jan 7 15:28:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I collect quotes and just surffed upon this page. I just kind of stuck with it.

twstdangel Posted: Wed Jan 7 20:19:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  as many have replied, i was searching for a quote and found the site. glad i did:)

choke Posted: Wed Jan 7 22:50:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There were biblical inconsistancies here :D

Kira Posted: Wed Jan 7 23:48:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.sonic.net/~barbees/derek/urls.html

Some dude's links page, "Strange URLs."

How I found that is another question.

mat_j Posted: Sat Jan 17 22:43:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Looking for manic street preacher quotes sadly enough

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]