Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

It's been fun
socialyD Posted: Wed Jan 7 15:31:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am going to be less interactive on this site from now on due to the fact the I have been permoted. I have to do actual work now, kind of crappy but still cool.

It's been great getting to know you all and whenever I have free moment I'll try to stop on in. Thanks everyone!

FN Posted: Wed Jan 7 16:04:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Another one down lol.

Congrats.

May you make a lot of money.

JAZER Posted: Wed Jan 7 16:18:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  TURN DOWN THE PROMOTION. Dont leave us. Just Kidding, congrats on the promotion and keep in touch

addi Posted: Wed Jan 7 18:14:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ya see what happens when you actually concentrate at work. It was fun. Check in when you can.

Malik Posted: Wed Jan 7 22:06:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Easy Solution... Okay, take the money you'd make at your new job, and hire trained monkeys to do your work.

dan632 Posted: Wed Jan 7 22:09:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>Easy Solution... Okay, take the money you'd make at your new job, and hire trained monkeys to do your work.
>
>

trained monkeys that can fly and write surpreme literature...and on the weekends cook breakfast and anything else u don't want to do but it is a necessity

Kira Posted: Wed Jan 7 22:50:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Take care, socialyD. Get yourself one of those mini zen gardens and don't work yourself too hard.

choke Posted: Wed Jan 7 23:01:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Congrats and good luck :)

antartica Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:13:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  damned...

i's supposed to do "REAL" work as well... but i'm so busy typing all day!!! every one thinks i'm working...

erm... i'm actually posting away... haha

mat_j Posted: Sat Jan 17 22:43:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wish i could get mroe cash for doing less

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]