Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Aeon/Patrick's Rants
Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:21:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Freedom is an illusion.

Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:23:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not much of a rant. I had a big one going then it got destroyed. So I settled on the smaller... more concise "Freedom is an illusion." Very Matrix. Very true. No matter how free you think you are. You aren't. You have responsibilities. Even if you were to shuck off all responsibilities. You would still be burdened by residual feelings for people. No freedom. The only true freedom is forsaking all material goods... and forgetting all you were. Who would do that? No one. No freedom.

choke Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:28:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  would hermitism be a form of freedom? No duty unto others.. Although i guess your own happiness is a duty.. Create it or live without it..

Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:29:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think I would make a wonderful God. It seems pretty simple. Make universe. Make life. Make balance. Punish the wicked. Reward the good. Simple enough.

Reasons I would make a good God:

1. I'm cute. Doesn't everyone deserve a good looking deity.
2. I got a sense of humor. Go ahead... make tasteless jokes about me. I'll laugh.
3. I'm not uptight at all. Wear jeans to my church. Wear no clothes at all. It's all good.
4. I put the toilet seat down. Nuff said.
5. I kick ass. Tough God = Good God.
6. I would banish all bad musicians to hell. If you're gonna sell your soul to the devil to make it big... at least sell your soul so you can make good music, too.
7. I'm a man of the people. Whatever happened to God walking with men, huh?
8. I'd kick the devil's ass first thing.
9. I wouldn't be so ambiguous. If someone asked, "What's my destiny?" I'd come out and say, "Look. You're gonna get pregnant at 17 because you don't have safe sex... after that your life is gonna be pretty bad. Don't look at me, though. It's your own damned fault."
10. Everyone would know I exist.

Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:38:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Reasons why girls should love me

10. I write poetry. Good poetry, too. And I'll write a poem about you if you ask for it.
9. I'm not the ugliest guy. Sure I'm not the prettiest, but we can't all be Brad Pitt from Fight Club.
8. I'm pretty cool when you get to know me. I'm not the coolest, but we can't all be Brad Pitt from Fight Club.
7. I'm good with kids.
6. I'm reliable.
5. I'm nice.
4. Dog gone it, people like me. I guess this is my daily friggin affirmation. So screw me.
3. I'm creative... in bed. I think. I wouldn't really know. I'm kind of the big V by choice...
2. I have alot of potential... and a fortune teller told my mom that God had his hand on me and that I have this great friggin destiny. No joke. So, God is backing me up.
1. I rule the school.

Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:44:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if I were king of the world my first act of business would be to abolish clothing on hot women

Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:45:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you don't like this thread: FUCK YOU.

If you are offended by the above message: FUCK YOU.

If you really have no feelings either way about any of this: Get off the fucking fence, you fucking ass hole. FUCK YOU!

Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:46:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think the true ruler of GT is Jason. Hif, Mesh, Chris... come on... you're all cool and all, but... it's Jason we're talking about.

Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:49:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  People I would like to meet:

Alexander the Great
Hannibal
Augustus
Jesus
Confucius
Machiavelli
Winston Churchill
Adolf Hitler - to see what all the anger's about
My great great great grandson/granddaughter
Libra ;)- who still hasn't answered my marriage proposal.....

Malik Posted: Thu Jan 8 01:57:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Your number seven and eight (I think) inspired me to write something random at 1am...

10 Reasons why I'm as good as Brad Pitt from Fight Club

10. I think deep. Maybe not as deep as Brad Pitt from Fight Club, but deep enough. I can't drag myself across a parking lot, but that doesn't matter.

9. I help people. Granted, not as much as Brad Pitt from Fight Club, but helpful enough. I don't relieve the country of credit card debt, but that doesn't matter.

8. I'm a leader, not a follower. Of course, I'm no where near Brad Pitt from Fight Club, but I'm a leader enough. I haven't actually created any organizations, and the application to make a Chess team got rejected, but that doesn't matter.

7. I fight the system. Due to certain constraints, I can't be Brad Pitt from Fight Club, but I stick it to the man enough. I haven't actually blown up any, well, thing yet, but that doesn't matter.

6. I'm a good lover. There is no way in hell I'm as good as Brad Pitt from Fight Club, but I'm good enough. I've never actually had sex before, but that doesn't matter.

5. I have good business sense. I can't say that I pass Brad Pitt in from Fight Club, but I do my fair share of stuff. I've never actually sold anything to someone not off eBay, but that doesn't matter.

4. I am well-read in chemistry. I pray to God every day that I become as good as Brad Pitt from Fight Club, but I think that I'm good enough for now. I've never actually made explosives from soap, but that doesn't matter.

3. I live in a big house. Not nearly as big as Brad Pitt from Fight Club, but the guys and I are planning to turn the garage into a game room soon. My parents, not me, actually own the house, but that doesn't matter.

2. I am good at motivating people. Not nearly as much as Brad Pitt from Fight Club, but I've shaken the hand of a motivational speaker before. I've never actually helped anybody per se, but that doesn't matter.

1. I am pretty good at defending myself. Not nearly as good as Brad Pitt from Fight Club, but one time, this little kid came up to me, and was like, "Hey man, you suck!" And I was like, "Yeah, you suck!" And then he was like, "Dude," And I was like, "Bring it!" And then his mom showed up. And when I say his mom, I mean my mom. I didn't actually win the fight, but that doesn't matter.

Yeah, I was just bored and couldn't sleep.

Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 8 02:17:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  10 Reasons I should be instated for diplomatic Ambassador

10. I think about the larger picture. Like if North Korea is all up on my shit and China is all being a pussy about it I'll come right out and say, "Hey, North Korea... you know all those Nuclear missles you made? Yeah, they're based on old shit that we made... and well... we found out that its defective... so we're gonna have to recall those nuclear weapons. Hand em over and we'll get this whole mess straightened out real quick... have em back to you in NO TIME." And if they don't fall for it, they might think its funny and just say, "How could we think about destroying a country with an ambassador as wonderful as that?"
9. I'm a leader. When people ask me questions I lead them to someone who actually knows what they're talking about. People follow me, too.
8. I'm decisive. I usually decide what clothes to wear within 4 to 5 hours of getting out of bed.
7. I'm multilingual... and by that I mean when I see movies in different languages, I turn it OFF of Dubbed and put on the subtitles, so that way they speak in their own language.
6. I won't take no shit. That's right Russia... if you wanna try and start shit I'll just be like, "Wanna go? We can take this outside, Putin. Oh, really? Ex-military? So what? I took Karate for a year. Biatch." I think that would go over well in the UN building... cause they would know that I take strong positions and am willing to back them up. Plus I might scare the third world countries and probably get a good seat at one of the tables in the UN cafeteria.
5. I'm well read in international law. I know for a fact that nuclear attacks on other nations is discouraged.
4. I saw the movie Thirteen Days. That gives me a history lesson on our dealings with the Soviet Union and Cuba... so that's practically diplomatic experience.
3. I draw wonderful portraits and caricatures. I think this would go over well with the other delegates because they would see the U.S. as a leader in the Arts. Plus I would be hella popular with the other countries.
2. I'm incredibly witty. This would come in handy whenever they are debating stuff on the floor and they look to me and say, "U.N. ambassador for the U.S.?" I'll just look around and say something like, "Excuse me, that's the last time I get drunk with the Japanese ambassador... am I right? Come on, Latvia, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!" This way, I'll get out of any situations where I could threaten diplomatic relationships.
1. I'm charismatic. All the other ambassadors will want to hang out with me and tell me all their countries secrets and stuff at slumber parties and the annual UN lock in. Giving US the upper hand in dealings with other countries.

libra Posted: Thu Jan 8 04:45:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This thread makes me happy.

It's sad to think that I'm the only one on the people you would like to meet list that you could actually meet.(but it does boost my self-esteem and it makes me feel special) Maybe someday we will meet, you never know, the world is a strange place.

addi Posted: Thu Jan 8 07:42:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>If you don't like this thread: FUCK YOU.
>
>
>If you are offended by the above message: FUCK YOU.
>
>
>If you really have no feelings either way about any of this: Get off the fucking fence, you fucking ass hole. FUCK YOU!

Addi jumps off the fence...
FUCK Brad Pitt
Fuck the fucking fight club
Fuck teen angst

have a great day!

antartica Posted: Thu Jan 8 08:13:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Addi jumps off the fence...
>FUCK Brad Pitt
>Fuck the fucking fight club
>Fuck teen angst
>
>have a great day!

heh heh... dunno y but this put a smile on me face =)...

and Fuck you Too!

oh... have a great day too

addi Posted: Thu Jan 8 08:24:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>
>and Fuck you Too!
>
LOL! you are too kind!

antartica Posted: Thu Jan 8 08:27:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>
>>
>>and Fuck you Too!
>>
>LOL! you are too kind!

HA HA HA

Aeon Posted: Mon Jan 12 13:07:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Your resident Guru and Psychiatric Evaluator here LIVE from College!

Man, college blows donkeys for quarters. If I wanted people to lecture me I would go to my house and fuck things up so that my mom would be all in one of her, "Patrick you drive me crazy, I can't stand it anymore... blah blah blah nervous breakdown." You know... the usual. So many people, so little time to mind fuck them all. My shoes stink. I was late to my first class and had to sit on the stairs and the indian guy teaching seemed a bit neurotic. Ah well.

I <3 boobs

mat_j Posted: Sat Jan 17 22:49:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fuck everyone, lets get drunk

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]