Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Nice Guys
antartica Posted: Thu Jan 15 06:53:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nice Guys
Ken Wei
7 Jan 2004
It has finally dawned upon me that "nice guys" really do "finish last." I used to refuse to believe it but now I see. I'll not go into how this revelation came about as it was a painful occasion; just know that I'm known as one of these nice guys.

I'm not about to change my ways though, I'm not going to act all cold and tough like I've got a perpetual bad mood. I will still be the guy that my friends can look to for support and I'll pick them up when I can't stop their fall.

Why will I keep being a nice guy? Because, hey, that's who I am, it's what I've always been, that's all I know how to be and at least I'll finish.

For all you would-be "nice guys", this is just a warning so you know what you're getting in to.

Don't give up.




 
antartica Posted: Thu Jan 15 06:55:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We are forced to participate in the games of life before we can possibly learn how to use the option in the rules governing them. - Phillip Rieff

well Ken...

i've pinched this from your myGT section, hope you dun mind... honestly. i'm not too bothered even if you are

but yes you are right, nice guys do normally not get a chance at pole position, but there's nothing wrong with being nice...

most importantly be yourself...


 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 15 07:32:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wise words to live by, ant : )

and occationally the cosmos gets out of wack and nice guys finish first


 
antartica Posted: Thu Jan 15 07:37:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Wise words to live by, ant : )
>
>and occationally the cosmos gets out of wack and nice guys finish first

ha ha ha...

well... if we tried running the race backwards i wonder what'd happen... =P


 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 15 07:45:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>
>well... if we tried running the race backwards i wonder what'd happen... =P

lol
we'd probably trip over our feet and crack our scull


 
antartica Posted: Thu Jan 15 07:51:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  woo hoo....

postin' sluts back!!!




 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 15 08:26:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>woo hoo....
>
>postin' sluts back!!!
>
>
Hey, that's MISTER Postin' Slut to you. ; )


 
FN Posted: Thu Jan 15 10:17:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nice guys lose.

Take it from me, being an asshole gets you further.


 
socialyD Posted: Thu Jan 15 11:47:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Some one told me this once; Nice guys don't finish last, they have won the race before it even began.




 
FN Posted: Thu Jan 15 11:47:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, and true beauty is on the inside.


 
Aeon Posted: Thu Jan 15 12:54:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol


 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 15 12:57:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Nice guys lose.
>
>Take it from me, being an asshole gets you further.

You're more of a "nice asshole", christophe.


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jan 15 13:57:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>You're more of a "nice asshole", christophe.

LOL


 
FN Posted: Thu Jan 15 15:19:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe said:
>>Nice guys lose.
>>
>>Take it from me, being an asshole gets you further.
>
>You're more of a "nice asshole", christophe.


Ehrm... Thx... I guess...


lol ;o)


 
iggy Posted: Thu Jan 15 22:17:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  here i go again............ *woohoo*

actually the concept of a nice guy and asshole was invented by some disgrunted lady out there.

come on. the rules of a nice guy and an asshole based on what a woman want?

do this, don't do this, be this blah blah blah. --> nice guy

do this, don't do this, be this blah blah blah. --> asshole

the way i see it. ladies just want a strong decisive man to do everything her way.

such irony in their expectations.

i tell u what's a GUY!

we want them big ass technological machines (big plasma tv, big computer, good shit)

we want BEER to flow from taps

we want to see all the women walking around in bikinis, lingerie and nothing at all!

we want good loving as and when we like it

we want control over the remote

we want good loving

we want sex

YES i am a TRUE MAN!



 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 15 22:24:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:


>we want them big ass technological machines (big plasma tv, big computer, good shit)

LOL!
Confession: I've been really lusting over this 52" HDTV at a store here. I REALLY want it. I need it. I'm sure I deserve it!

>we want control over the remote

Rule #1
No one touches the remote but me (it gives me a false sense of power)




 
FN Posted: Fri Jan 16 12:10:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>we want to see all the women walking around in bikinis, lingerie and nothing at all!


Not all of them man.

There are some ugly creatures out there *shivers*

You know, the kind with more hair under their arms than on their head and stuff like that.


 
antartica Posted: Sat Jan 17 05:34:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Not all of them man.
>
>There are some ugly creatures out there *shivers*
>
>You know, the kind with more hair under their arms than on their head and stuff like that.

f**k!

i'd rather get a hand job from Freddy!


 
choke Posted: Sat Jan 17 06:30:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>
>f**k!
>
>i'd rather get a hand job from Freddy!

lol that just made my night


 
iggy Posted: Sat Jan 17 07:33:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>There are some ugly creatures out there *shivers*
>
>You know, the kind with more hair under their arms than on their head and stuff like that.


i never knew u were that kinky ol'friend


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Jan 17 23:24:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm sorry i didn't read the first post properly at all, i'm just posting here because i think i can get away with it


 
Kira Posted: Sat Jan 17 23:27:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>I'm sorry i didn't read the first post properly at all, i'm just posting here because i think i can get away with it

Bad Mat, you are found out!


 
addi Posted: Sun Jan 18 00:16:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If nice guys finish last,where do naughty girls finish?


 
mat_j Posted: Sun Jan 18 01:55:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>mat_j said:
>>I'm sorry i didn't read the first post properly at all, i'm just posting here because i think i can get away with it
>
>Bad Mat, you are found out!

looks sheepish,

Im weally weally sowwy


(addisons ears prick up at the sound of the word sheep)


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]