Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

SOTU
Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 19 21:25:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The state of the union drinking game

EVENT
# of Drinks

Every time he says....

“The state of our union is strong…”
1

“men and women in/of our armed forces”
1
(+1 if phrase begins with “brave”)

Iraq
small 1

Terror (however it’s pronounced)
small 1

Libya or Qaddafi
2

Saddam Hussein or Saddam
1

Weapons of Mass Destruction
2

“nukular”
1

Afghanistan or Hamid Karzai (or Pres. Karzai)
1

Loya Jirga 3
multilateral or multilateralism
Group shot

unilateral or unilateralism
Choose one person to drink

Any United Nations reference (United Nations, Security Council, resolution, etc.)
1

Any reference to the stock market
1

Any reference to the average family of 4
2

accountability or accountable
1

Any _______ Security (i.e. Homeland, Social, Economic, Job, etc.)
1

immigration
1

aliens (as reference to immigrants)
1

aliens (as reference to extraterrestrials)
Look wistfully towards the heavens; then finish your drink

Anything in Spanish -- Cualquier cosa en español
1 Tequila shot or 1 Cerveza

bipartisan or bipartisanship
2

“Republicans and Democrats”
1

Any mention of the deficit
3

seniors or senior citizens
1

Medicare
1

reform, in the context of health care
1

prescription drugs
2

*bipartisan or bipartisanship, in the context of the prescription drug bill
+2

Announces a new program
2

* If the program will be massively expensive (use your judgement)
2

“Leave no child behind”
3

college or university or higher education
1

Mars or space
1

“foreign oil”
1

he uses a Bushism (i.e. says something that's not really a word, other than “nukular”)
2

**Any word of 5 syllables or more
2 (bonus +1 if he stumbles through it)

"Don't mess with Texas!"
Locate the nearest Texan; mess with him/her; then drink

Every time....

applause last more than 10 seconds (excluding the first and last minutes)
1

he introduces a special guest
1

he praises a Democrat by name
2

they show the First Lady
1

they show either Bush daughter
2

they show an announced Democratic presidential candidate
1

they show a former member of the Bush Administration (i.e. Paul O’Neill, etc.)
3

he gets a standing ovation from HALF of Congress
2

they show a military official in uniform who looks asleep
2

Other

if he wears a blue tie (he has for the past two years)
1

if the speech is under an hour
Finish your drink and have another beer

DEMOCRATIC RESPONSE BONUS GAME

"unilateral"
1

Iraq
1

some reference to something the President hasn’t found (i.e. WMD, Osama, etc.)
2

“alienating our allies”
2

if you’ve never heard of the Democrats delivering the response
1

“Liar, liar, pants on fire”
Light your pants on fire








 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 20 17:16:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So how many of yous guys are going to watch it?


I am.......meh......


 
addi Posted: Tue Jan 20 17:34:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If I played that game I'd die of alcohol poisoning 15 minutes into the speach.
*I'll probably end up watching it unless it interfears with American Idol 3. They're both light entertainment : )


 
SntSaturn Posted: Tue Jan 20 17:47:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>If I played that game I'd die of alcohol poisoning 15 minutes into the speach.
>*I'll probably end up watching it unless it interfears with American Idol 3. They're both light entertainment : )

As horrible as it is, I really enjoy American Idol. Never watched the first season, but i absolutely loved Clay. He should have won!


 
addi Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:03:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:

>As horrible as it is, I really enjoy American Idol. Never watched the first season, but i absolutely loved Clay. He should have won!

Well I for one am shocked! I thought you'd be glued to the speech!
Just when I think I've got you figured out, saturn... : )


 
FN Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:07:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you Like Idol, you should go to these links:


http://media.rtl.nl/web/components/shows/idols2/2003/week51/vrijdag_herman.avi.MiMedia_WM_364K_V8.wmv


http://media.rtl.nl/web/components/shows/idols2/2003/week50/vrijdag_wes.avi.MiMedia_WM_364K_V8.wmv


http://media.rtl.nl/web/components/shows/idols2/2004/week02/zondag_simply_the_best.avi.MiMedia_WM_364K_V8.wmv

If you go to the last link just keep watching, the first bit is in Dutch but it gets better very quickly and is well worth it, trust me.


These are the worst of the 'idols' from the Netherlands (NOT Belgium! :o)


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:08:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DAMN YOUS ALL FOR BRINGING THIS UNHOLY TERROR AMERICAN IDOL INTO MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!


Eh, its better than world idol. Carry on.


 
FN Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:08:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you aren't interested, at least watch the second one.


Really, I promise you it's the funniest thing you have ever seen.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:10:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>If you aren't interested, at least watch the second one.
>
>
>Really, I promise you it's the funniest thing you have ever seen.



I would watch. But my windows media player is all the sudden not working. Possibly because its a bitch. Possibly because some other jerkoff who also uses this computer screwed with something.


 
FN Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:11:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>If you aren't interested, at least watch the second one.
>
>
>Really, I promise you it's the funniest thing you have ever seen.

Perhaps the last one is the funniest thing you've ever seen.


By the way in case you're wondering, the 2nd guy is singing in what he believes to be African, it isn't Dutch :o)


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:13:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ever seen that video of the kid singing and dancing to aicha? I found that hilarious.


 
FN Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:15:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>ever seen that video of the kid singing and dancing to aicha? I found that hilarious.

No

But I am absolutly certain nothing beats the 3 above.

Seriously.

In the 3rd one they have selected the worst candidates and made them believe they were any good and then made them sing in front of a whole soccer stadion.


 
SntSaturn Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:43:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>SntSaturn said:
>
>>As horrible as it is, I really enjoy American Idol. Never watched the first season, but i absolutely loved Clay. He should have won!
>
>Well I for one am shocked! I thought you'd be glued to the speech!
>Just when I think I've got you figured out, saturn... : )

well, you know, i have my priorities. Being a Bush fan, I really ought to watch it. . . but those awful singers are soo funny!


 
Malik Posted: Tue Jan 20 19:13:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Heh, I don't really plan on watching American Idol or the union address. I'll get an unbiased opinion from my crazy-liberal and crazy-conservative friends. Just take what the liberals say, subtract what the conservatives say....


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 20 19:13:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>
>well, you know, i have my priorities. Being a Bush fan, I really ought to watch it. . . but those awful singers are soo funny!

If you don't watch it and want a transcript, there will be one at www.townhall.com, and I also have last years state of the union if you want a copy.


 
Kira Posted: Tue Jan 20 22:06:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So I tune in for two seconds, foolishly thinking I can watch the regular programming, and in THAT INSTANT he's saying, "Our nation must offend the sanctity of marriage."

Oy.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 20 23:01:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>So I tune in for two seconds, foolishly thinking I can watch the regular programming, and in THAT INSTANT he's saying, "Our nation must offend the sanctity of marriage."
>
>Oy. vey




 
FN Posted: Wed Jan 21 14:53:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "Age 2, I mean 10"

He probably forgot how many fingers he has.


Liked how he hit the mic in the end as well. Seemed pretty amateuristic lol.

And what was up with that sanctity of the marriage thing.


I don't really see why everybody who was there had to give a standing ovation every 5 sentences.


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:23:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
 
>I don't really see why everybody who was there had to give a standing ovation every 5 sentences.


The secret to that is, there are, whats this god damned word in english, oh well I will just to call it a shocker than. There are shockers on their chairs and when ever he want a standing ovation he press a button that shocks the peoples ass so they have to stand up, or keeps getting a shocked ass.


 
SntSaturn Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:57:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>
>If you don't watch it and want a transcript, there will be one at www.townhall.com, and I also have last years state of the union if you want a copy.

thanks but no thanks. we discussed it in my history class today.


 
sweet p Posted: Thu Jan 22 20:15:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>ever seen that video of the kid singing and dancing to aicha? I found that hilarious.

Ohhhh man.
That guy made me so sad and then I couldn't stop laughing.

Do you think he actually thought he was GOOD?


 
sweet p Posted: Thu Jan 22 20:24:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>Do you think he actually thought he was GOOD?

Ok, wait, I take that back. He sings better than a lot of guys I know. But his DANCE!

I still can't decide if this is a joke or not....
Check out his bed sheets...

here is the link if you want to watch him sing and dance:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/aicha.php


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jan 22 20:54:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>Sweet P said:
>>Do you think he actually thought he was GOOD?
>
>Ok, wait, I take that back. He sings better than a lot of guys I know. But his DANCE!
>
>I still can't decide if this is a joke or not....
>Check out his bed sheets...
>
>here is the link if you want to watch him sing and dance:
>
>http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/aicha.php


minnie mouse bed sheets. puppy dog poster on his door. Extremeley crappy backstreet boys wanna be dance. I dont think it has ever been funnier than this.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]