Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Let's play our reality game again!
iggy Posted: Mon Jan 19 22:55:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok for those that don't know how to play this game. go look at GT house or GT cafe the reality series.

This time our senario is [drum roll]..........................

world domination!

how would the world be like if GTers are leaders of the world?


 
iggy Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:00:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  [chanz climbs out of secret tunnel... in fact it is so secret that he has lost his way.]

*reads sign. addison's cheap sheep. part-time bounty hunter and artist.*

hmmm. this is not christophe's secret harem?

*radios mat_j*

chanz: have you found the secret harem?

*sounds of women giggling and frolicking in what appears to be a jacuzzi*

mat_j: ayeeeeeeeeeeeee


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:00:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>ok for those that don't know how to play this game. go look at GT house or GT cafe the reality series.
>
>This time our senario is [drum roll]..........................
>
>world domination!
>
>how would the world be like if GTers are leaders of the world?


YAY FOR CHANZ. I was just thinking about this game while I was eating popeyes. Thanks for bringing it back.


 
iggy Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:02:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>
>YAY FOR CHANZ. I was just thinking about this game while I was eating popeyes. Thanks for bringing it back.

you are very welcome, great mighty scary one :o)




 
Dancer Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:16:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *Dancer landed her jet* climbs out and the word SECRET HAREM stares back at her. *shit, do they need such a large sign?*

*hurries in, found chanz and mat_j playing super sucker*

Dancer: hey boys, JQ has just contacted the HQ. I think we have an urgent meeting tonight

*tries to radio the rest*


 
Kira Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:19:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Where's the HQ then?

I call east coast USA.


 
iggy Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:19:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *looks at thing in hand*

so this thing is a super sucker...

*points it at one of the dancing girls in the harem and shoots*

good shit, this sucker is...

*whispers to mat, let's just screw the resistance and live here with the harem muah hahahahahaha*




 
Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:22:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>*looks at thing in hand*
>
>so this thing is a super sucker...
>
>*points it at one of the dancing girls in the harem and shoots*
>
>good shit, this sucker is...
>
>*whispers to mat, let's just screw the resistance and live here with the harem muah hahahahahaha*
>
>

The mighty meshuggah join the resistance?


 
JAZER Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:24:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  how about the unmighty JAZER too?


 
iggy Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:27:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  with the mighty meshuggah and unmighty jazer in the resistance, we will overthrow the evil tyrant christophe and seize his palace and LIBERATE those women from his evil cluthes!

only then my comrades, only then will we ever get lucky!

TO BEER
TO LIBERATION

TO GET LAID!


 
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:27:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey ! somebody give me a hand with this 200 gallon bong !
It's too big to suck-start but I got this big diesel generator to get it going.
Who's gonna volunteer to help ?


 
libra Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:28:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i want a role in le resistance...


 
choke Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:30:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Hey ! somebody give me a hand with this 200 gallon bong !
>It's too big to suck-start but I got this big diesel generator to get it going.
>Who's gonna volunteer to help ?

*raises hand*



 
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:36:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Hey ! somebody give me a hand with this 200 gallon bong !
>>It's too big to suck-start but I got this big diesel generator to get it going.
>>Who's gonna volunteer to help ?
>
>*raises hand*
>
well you certainly have the right handle for this one choke.
now, first we got to load the bowl.
I think we can use that forklift over there to raise up most of the bud to get it in the bowl.
There's plenty of fuel in the generator.
just stick this in your mouth, turn the key and push that pedal to the floor !


 
choke Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:39:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>choke said:
>>ifihadahif said:
>>>Hey ! somebody give me a hand with this 200 gallon bong !
>>>It's too big to suck-start but I got this big diesel generator to get it going.
>>>Who's gonna volunteer to help ?
>>
>>*raises hand*
>>
>well you certainly have the right handle for this one choke.
>now, first we got to load the bowl.
>I think we can use that forklift over there to raise up most of the bud to get it in the bowl.
>There's plenty of fuel in the generator.
>just stick this in your mouth, turn the key and push that pedal to the floor !

its times like these i wish i was all lung :( who needs heart, bones, intestines, squishy stuff...


 
choke Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:40:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  U got that hole covered for me? *tokes* :D


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:41:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>U got that hole covered for me? *tokes* :D

*pretends to not know whats going on*

Hey look, a bunny!


 
choke Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:43:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>choke said:
>>U got that hole covered for me? *tokes* :D
>
>*pretends to not know whats going on*
>
>Hey look, a bunny!

Funny you should mention that.. My nickname is energizer bunny :-| Or general bunny :)


 
choke Posted: Mon Jan 19 23:46:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
goddam now uv givn me cravings :S l8a dudes im off trippn :D


 
marsteller Posted: Tue Jan 20 01:11:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  im down with mesh 'cause he's got the ill photo


 
iggy Posted: Tue Jan 20 01:22:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i want a role in le resistance...

hmmm.... comrade libra.

what role shall we give her, my fellow resistance comrades?

shall we vote?


 
iggy Posted: Tue Jan 20 01:23:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>U got that hole covered for me? *tokes* :D

*looks away*

weed girl and wants hole covered....

hmmmm

i gotta wash my dirty mind


 
iggy Posted: Tue Jan 20 01:24:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>im down with mesh 'cause he's got the ill photo

ahhhh that is one of our harem women whom we liberated from tyrant christophe


 
iggy Posted: Tue Jan 20 01:29:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  alright comrades

lets let this party kicking....

*revs up a big ass hummer with big ass guns*

let's take over the WORLD!

armour, check.
engineers, check.
demolition, check
bunny girls, check.
lap dance harem party girls, check
bong platoon, check
johnny depp gagged and bound, check

the last item's for u libra hahhaha

welcome to le resistance!


 
libra Posted: Tue Jan 20 01:42:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>alright comrades
>
>lets let this party kicking....
>
>*revs up a big ass hummer with big ass guns*
>
>let's take over the WORLD!
>
>armour, check.
>engineers, check.
>demolition, check
>bunny girls, check.
>lap dance harem party girls, check
>bong platoon, check
>johnny depp gagged and bound, check
>
>the last item's for u libra hahhaha
>
>welcome to le resistance!

haha. great chanz...its good to know you've got my interests in mind. even if it is a little inhumane...

can i be a spy?


 
choke Posted: Tue Jan 20 03:20:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>choke said:
>>U got that hole covered for me? *tokes* :D
>
>*looks away*
>
>weed girl and wants hole covered....
>
>hmmmm
>
>i gotta wash my dirty mind

Yes you do. Soap?


 
mat_j Posted: Tue Jan 20 03:49:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Hey ! somebody give me a hand with this 200 gallon bong !
>It's too big to suck-start but I got this big diesel generator to get it going.
>Who's gonna volunteer to help ?

Scrambles over his own grandmother (its her fault for being in the harem) to get to the bong

bubble sounds


CALL ME KING BONG!


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 20 08:09:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Hey ! somebody give me a hand with this 200 gallon bong !
>>It's too big to suck-start but I got this big diesel generator to get it going.
>>Who's gonna volunteer to help ?
>
>Scrambles over his own grandmother (its her fault for being in the harem) to get to the bong
>
>bubble sounds

yes !
king thong and king bong shall rule the universe together !
*bubble sounds*
bring me oreos . . . double stuffs !
>
>
>CALL ME KING BONG!


 
mat_j Posted: Tue Jan 20 08:17:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dr Tokingstone i presume?


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 20 13:40:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>mat_j said:
>>ifihadahif said:
>>>Hey ! somebody give me a hand with this 200 gallon bong !
>>>It's too big to suck-start but I got this big diesel generator to get it going.
>>>Who's gonna volunteer to help ?
>>
>>Scrambles over his own grandmother (its her fault for being in the harem) to get to the bong
>>
>>bubble sounds
>
>yes !
>king thong and king bong shall rule the universe together !
>*bubble sounds*
>bring me oreos . . . double stuffs !
>>
>>
yes, we shall rule together and chanz, you will run my ministry of humor.
ant will run my ministry of coolness
chris, since you already know everything, you will run the ministry of information.
libra, you will run the ministry of hot babes.
addie gets to run the ministry of animal husbandry.
jazer and howitzer you guys get to run the ministry of kill all the left-wingers !


 
iggy Posted: Tue Jan 20 13:46:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>yes, we shall rule together and chanz, you will run my ministry of humor.
>ant will run my ministry of coolness
>chris, since you already know everything, you will run the ministry of information.
>libra, you will run the ministry of hot babes.
>addie gets to run the ministry of animal husbandry.
>jazer and howitzer you guys get to run the ministry of kill all the left-wingers !


i decline the offer unless my comrade matj is offered a position greater than mine


 
sweet p Posted: Tue Jan 20 13:51:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know how to play world domination....

Can you give me something fun to do?


 
libra Posted: Tue Jan 20 13:58:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i decline my offer because i'm a feminist and its degrading...i demand something better! actually, i'm not sure if i want to be part of your group...you want to kill left-wingers...hmm

i think i'll be your minister of hot babes...but then secretly be working against you, turning all the hot babes on you, and forcing your fellow ministers to choose...libra's hot babes? or hif in his thong?


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 20 14:43:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>yes, we shall rule together and chanz, you will run my ministry of humor.
>>ant will run my ministry of coolness
>>chris, since you already know everything, you will run the ministry of information.
>>libra, you will run the ministry of hot babes.
>>addie gets to run the ministry of animal husbandry.
>>jazer and howitzer you guys get to run the ministry of kill all the left-wingers !
>
>
>i decline the offer unless my comrade matj is offered a position greater than mine

matj is actually my co-leader higher than all 'cepth the thong-master himself.
all must capitulate to king bong as well !


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 20 14:44:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>I don't know how to play world domination....
>
>Can you give me something fun to do?

oh yeah baby! *best austin powers impression*


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 20 14:49:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i decline my offer because i'm a feminist and its degrading...i demand something better! actually, i'm not sure if i want to be part of your group...you want to kill left-wingers...hmm
>
>i think i'll be your minister of hot babes...but then secretly be working against you, turning all the hot babes on you, and forcing your fellow ministers to choose...libra's hot babes? or hif in his thong?

ah, but I do differentiate between left-wingers and liberals. There is a difference you know.
but should you still consider your treasonous ways, I shall have to have meshuggah (my minister of handcuffs) show you the error of your ways !


 
FN Posted: Tue Jan 20 16:00:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ***** TOP SECRET TRANSMISSION *****


LEADERS OF THE RESISTANCE,

THIS IS SUPREME LORD CHRISTOPHE HONOURING YOU WITH HIS TIME AND EFFORT TO WARN YOU THAT HE KNOWS ABOUT YOUR PLANS TO PREVENT HIS WORLD DOMINATION.

MY INTELLIGENCE SERVICE HAS ALL OF YOUR NAMES AND ADRESSES.

ANY MALE MILITIA MEMBERS WILL BE CASTRATED ON THE SPOT, THE FEMALE MEMBERS CAN LEAVE AFTER THEY HAVE PAID A VISIT TO THE SUPREME LORD'S MIRROR BEDROOM WHERE THEY WILL SEE WHAT TRUE POWER MEANS (UGLY ONES WILL BE SHOT THOUGH).

BE AWARE THAT I HAVE WON MANY 'RISK' GAMES AND HAVE BEATEN ALL OF MY FRIENDS TIME AND TIME AGAIN IN ANY STRATEGICAL AND/OR CARD GAME.

TAKE THESE THINGS INTO ACCOUNT BEFORE CONSIDERING ANY FURTHER ACTIONS,


YOUR TRUE GOD AND UNQUESTIONED RULER,

SUPREME LORD CHRISTOPHE.



P.S: I ALSO RULE AT POOL


 
addi Posted: Tue Jan 20 16:20:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:


>>>>addie gets to run the ministry of animal husbandry.

Crap! Not again!


 
Aeon Posted: Tue Jan 20 18:24:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just want a deserted island.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 20 19:08:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok aeon, you got the island. just make sure you keep it clean. and no more dresses for you!
choke, apparently you are going to run the ministry of recreational drugs. as you might imagine, you will be spending a lot of time with me and matj. chanz, i assume you and ant will be there too.
you can't take recreational drugs lightly. Not at all. They must be consumed in mass quantities !
where are my damn oreos ?


 
Malik Posted: Tue Jan 20 19:17:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *looks around nervously*

*blinks*

I'll just, er, stand here and look pretty. If anyone needs me, I'll be, uh, here.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 20 19:23:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>*looks around nervously*
>
>*blinks*
>
>I'll just, er, stand here and look pretty. If anyone needs me, I'll be, uh, here.

you got any oreos ? double stuffs ?


 
Kira Posted: Tue Jan 20 19:43:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm extending an invitation to any women/gentlemen who'd like to escape the rule of Chris and Hif and whoever else. You may live in peace in the former US territory east of the former Mississippi.

Hif and his officers will have to leave the area no later than February first on penalty of No More Oreos.


 
choke Posted: Tue Jan 20 20:00:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>ok aeon, you got the island. just make sure you keep it clean. and no more dresses for you!
>choke, apparently you are going to run the ministry of recreational drugs. as you might imagine, you will be spending a lot of time with me and matj. chanz, i assume you and ant will be there too.
>you can't take recreational drugs lightly. Not at all. They must be consumed in mass quantities !
>where are my damn oreos ?

:-| *salutes*

*calls shady contacts* Ok.. We need a wishlist. Any preferences? Remember, cheaper in bulk! :D

Alot of time with you and matj.. i think i can handle that.. Do i get doubletime on those days? :P


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 20 20:19:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just give me some damn cheesecake and I'm happy.


weiners.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 20 20:31:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am The Uncouth Comrade
Like Boss Hogg in a chicken drumstick store, I'm only a short step away from plunging over the edge of that giant cliff called society. Sure, I brush my teeth, wash behind my ears and make polite conversation with others, but the instinct of the barbarian is bubbling under the surface of my public persona. Keep it up and the Mongols would be proud to call meone of their own.



Anyways. YAY for barbarians. Who watched that special on the History Channel?


Oh and..uh....toke toke.......


 
Kira Posted: Tue Jan 20 20:40:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now I want cheesecake. Life is so unfair.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 20 20:45:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Now I want cheesecake. Life is so unfair.


Mmmmm sweet, creamy cheesecake. It is sooo good. Oh the smoothe, cool texture, the way it gently slides down your throat. Is there nothing in the world like it?


Give me cheesecake, or give me death I say!


 
choke Posted: Tue Jan 20 20:51:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Sailovzi said:
>>Now I want cheesecake. Life is so unfair.
>
>
>Mmmmm sweet, creamy cheesecake. It is sooo good. Oh the smoothe, cool texture, the way it gently slides down your throat. Is there nothing in the world like it?
>
>
>Give me cheesecake, or give me death I say!

You poor children.. You have alot to learn.. Cheesecakes a good start but ever tried lemon meringue pie?


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 20 20:55:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>meshuggah said:
>>Sailovzi said:
>>>Now I want cheesecake. Life is so unfair.
>>
>>
>>Mmmmm sweet, creamy cheesecake. It is sooo good. Oh the smoothe, cool texture, the way it gently slides down your throat. Is there nothing in the world like it?
>>
>>
>>Give me cheesecake, or give me death I say!
>
>You poor children.. You have alot to learn.. Cheesecakes a good start but ever tried lemon meringue pie?



Such blasphemy choke, such blasphemy.....


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 20 22:26:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmmmm, sailovzi, would you like to head up the ministry of munchies ?


 
JAZER Posted: Tue Jan 20 23:33:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>ok aeon, you got the island. just make sure you keep it clean. and no more dresses for you!
>choke, apparently you are going to run the ministry of recreational drugs. as you might imagine, you will be spending a lot of time with me and matj. chanz, i assume you and ant will be there too.
>you can't take recreational drugs lightly. Not at all. They must be consumed in mass quantities !
>where are my damn oreos ?

WHOA WHOA WHOA, are you leaving JAZER out on the recreational drugs? That just aint right.


 
Kira Posted: Tue Jan 20 23:45:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>hmmmm, sailovzi, would you like to head up the ministry of munchies ?

To end starvation in your realm would be a great honor, but you must find another to set to the task, and I hope you will. I have promised refuge to the oppressed, and I will not be lured over to the Dark, Dim, or Murky Sides....


 
antartica Posted: Wed Jan 21 06:02:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>yes, we shall rule together and chanz, you will run my ministry of humor.
>ant will run my ministry of coolness
>chris, since you already know everything, you will run the ministry of information.
>libra, you will run the ministry of hot babes.
>addie gets to run the ministry of animal husbandry.
>jazer and howitzer you guys get to run the ministry of kill all the left-wingers !

dammit... i go mia for 3 days and all this happens!!!
but then again... i get the ministry of coolness =)
alrite.....


 
iggy Posted: Wed Jan 21 07:39:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmmm...

the resistance is getting infiltrated by dodgy people in thongs...

it's time to start a resistance against the resistance


 
mat_j Posted: Wed Jan 21 14:55:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>chanz said:
>>ifihadahif said:
>>
>>>yes, we shall rule together and chanz, you will run my ministry of humor.
>>>ant will run my ministry of coolness
>>>chris, since you already know everything, you will run the ministry of information.
>>>libra, you will run the ministry of hot babes.
>>>addie gets to run the ministry of animal husbandry.
>>>jazer and howitzer you guys get to run the ministry of kill all the left-wingers !
>>
>>
>>i decline the offer unless my comrade matj is offered a position greater than mine
>
>matj is actually my co-leader higher than all 'cepth the thong-master himself.
>all must capitulate to king bong as well !

I happily and whole heartly accept this offer


 
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 21 14:59:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>chanz said:
>>>ifihadahif said:
>>>
>>>>yes, we shall rule together and chanz, you will run my ministry of humor.
>>>>ant will run my ministry of coolness
>>>>chris, since you already know everything, you will run the ministry of information.
>>>>libra, you will run the ministry of hot babes.
>>>>addie gets to run the ministry of animal husbandry.
>>>>jazer and howitzer you guys get to run the ministry of kill all the left-wingers !
>>>
>>>
>>>i decline the offer unless my comrade matj is offered a position greater than mine
>>
>>matj is actually my co-leader higher than all 'cepth the thong-master himself.
>>all must capitulate to king bong as well !
>
>I happily and whole heartly accept this offer

ok, we must first quell this resistance thingy.
we can start by sending them a fully loaded 200 gallong diesel powered bong.
that should take some of the fight out of them. and then of course afterwards they can be easily controlled with oreos !
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


 
choke Posted: Thu Jan 22 17:06:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>
>WHOA WHOA WHOA, are you leaving JAZER out on the recreational drugs? That just aint right.

Jazer, i feel your pain. (Well realisticly thinking i dont) But i can see what a shock this may bring to your system. *offers hand* Joint ownership? (No pun intended) (ok, maybe pun fully intended :D)


 
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jan 22 22:22:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>
>WHOA WHOA WHOA, are you leaving JAZER out on the recreational drugs? That just aint right.

chill dude, here put this hose in your mouth, hold it tight, yeah, that's it, now pull on this starter cord, pull it real hard and hit that throttle all the way up. . . . . . . . . wow dude, I never seen anyone take that much all at once before . . . .you ok ? wanna oreo ?


 
soberpam Posted: Fri Jan 23 06:26:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>[chanz climbs out of secret tunnel... in fact it is so secret that he has lost his way.]
>
>*reads sign. addison's cheap sheep. part-time bounty hunter and artist.*
>
>hmmm. this is not christophe's secret harem?
>
>*radios mat_j*
>
>chanz: have you found the secret harem?
>
>*sounds of women giggling and frolicking in what appears to be a jacuzzi*
>
>mat_j: ayeeeeeeeeeeeee


 
soberpam Posted: Fri Jan 23 06:27:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>[chanz climbs out of secret tunnel... in fact it is so secret that he has lost his way.]
>
>*reads sign. addison's cheap sheep. part-time bounty hunter and artist.*
>
>hmmm. this is not christophe's secret harem?
>
>*radios mat_j*
>
>chanz: have you found the secret harem?
>
>*sounds of women giggling and frolicking in what appears to be a jacuzzi*
>
>mat_j: ayeeeeeeeeeeeee
>are u jessica zafra?sounds like her.


 
iggy Posted: Fri Jan 23 14:13:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erm
chanz is my name. like my real name without the z.

jessica? i sound like her?

*crys in shame*


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]