Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Murder
Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 01:26:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There was one on suicide, now one for murder.

Discuss...

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 02:26:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

I once met a multiple murder. He was a really nice guy.

My cousin murdered someone. Gun shots to the face. Having fun for the next 30 years in prison.

Murder must be a very interesting thing to do.

So many ways to choose to do it too. Strangulation, beat, shoot, stab, drown, burn, dismember, how can you choose just one?

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 02:43:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I definately see myself murdering anyone who hurts or rapes a friend or family member of mine. Is vigilante justice a good, acceptable thing? NO. Would I do it? Yes.

Sometimes I have felt like murdering people for the smallest of things. Some guy snickered and made a comment one time, dont even remember about what, in a restauraunt, and oh my god, the temptation to pick up the steak knife and plunge it into the fuckers head was soooo great, I could literally feel the muscles in my legs trying to stand me up to walk over there.

Sometimes I will just see someone and think to myself "Damnit I would love to just shoot that asshole in the face."

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 02:57:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wonder, how does one go about becoming an assasin for the CIA?

dan632 Posted: Wed Jan 21 03:23:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>I would feel bad...but I guess.
>
>30 years, gives you some time to think.
>
>It depends how pissed off I get.
>
>My friend Davey said I have the sort of personality that can snap easy. Because I dont drink or do drugs and I dont fuck outside of relationships, I can get stressed. And just SNAP, go crazy. Last time I tryed jumping out of my sisters car while we were going down the highway. I dont know how to handle it when i get pissed off.

no offence but your friend sounds like a complete fuckwit, i don't fuck out of relationships, drugs are more likely to increase the chance of murdering someone and if u drink, u'll get angry yes but you will be too disoriented to hurt someone

dan632 Posted: Wed Jan 21 03:26:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>I once met a multiple murder. He was a really nice guy.
>
>
>My cousin murdered someone. Gun shots to the face. Having fun for the next 30 years in prison.
>
>
>Murder must be a very interesting thing to do.
>
>
>So many ways to choose to do it too. Strangulation, beat, shoot, stab, drown, burn, dismember, how can you choose just one?

russian goulache. wet a towel, twist it up really tight and let it dry like that, jam the dry twisted towel down some guy's throat, wait for about 5 minutes until when his stomache begins to digest it and, pull it out as hard and fast as u can, bringing his stomach lining with it. nice long, painful way to die

dan632 Posted: Wed Jan 21 03:28:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I wonder, how does one go about becoming an assasin for the CIA?

it's hard, u have to be a scholar, a fluent linguist in at least 3 languages and as far as i know u need some bomb life training

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 21 05:58:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think i could have gotten away with murder when i was 17... fuck! that's 10 years ago!

was working on a ship and one of the engineers really PISSED me off... and for those who know. deck side and engine side are like flip sides of the coin... can never see the same thing, anyhow this dude pisses me off big time, and he does enjoy walking around on deck at night........... alone.

heck in the middle of the atlantic, you think anyone would ever know if he "fell" overboard due to a slip or whether he was pushed?
and heck goD knows even if his carcass would ever be recovered...

novemberrain Posted: Wed Jan 21 08:04:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I definately see myself murdering anyone who hurts or rapes a friend or family member of mine. Is vigilante justice a good, acceptable thing? NO. Would I do it? Yes.

right there with ya

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 21 08:44:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>meshuggah said:
>>I definately see myself murdering anyone who hurts or rapes a friend or family member of mine. Is vigilante justice a good, acceptable thing? NO. Would I do it? Yes.
>
>right there with ya

goes without saying...
i'd rip his nuts out and make him swallow em first......

FN Posted: Wed Jan 21 12:26:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm certain that I'd kill somebody if that person manages to push the right buttons.

Anybody who denies that is just plain stupid.

socialyD Posted: Wed Jan 21 13:00:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There are good days, there are bad days and there are days when homicide feels like a viable option.

mat_j Posted: Wed Jan 21 14:41:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Anyone seen the film Boondock Saints?

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:10:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Anyone seen the film Boondock Saints?

Own it. Want to live it.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:11:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>meshuggah said:
>>I wonder, how does one go about becoming an assasin for the CIA?
>
>it's hard, u have to be a scholar, a fluent linguist in at least 3 languages and as far as i know u need some bomb life training

God damnit that sucks a whole lot. Maybe there are third world countries out there that need assasins who dont need near those qualifications.

novemberrain Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:37:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

frickin' ~awesome~ movie
I heard plans on making a second one

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:39:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>mat_j said:
>>Anyone seen the film Boondock Saints?
>
>frickin' ~awesome~ movie
>I heard plans on making a second one

That, would be just too awesome.

SntSaturn Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:44:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>mat_j said:
>>Anyone seen the film Boondock Saints?
>
>frickin' ~awesome~ movie
>I heard plans on making a second one

loved boondock saints. I'd have to agree.

I'd like to think murder is only something I could do out of defense for my life or the life of someone i loved.

sweet p Posted: Wed Jan 21 19:06:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think it is very easy to wish death upon the horrid people on this earth and often even just out of silly anger, really wish to hurt another human being.

But actually killing someone and watching them die...because of you...I think that's something beyond me yet. I cannot imagine it.

I almost killed a bird once...it had been hit by a car and was suffering in the middle of the street. I didn't want to kill it, I was scared but I wanted to help it...I was being useless. Luckily, there was someone much braver [or maybe she was just less of a thinker than I] there and she offered to do it herself. She put on the gloves she had for lab class and as she approached the bird, another car came and smushed it dead.

mat_j Posted: Wed Jan 21 23:33:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A guy got murdered outside one of my favourite bars last month. Apparently he 'hit his head' on the curb after an argument with the bouncer. We drank a lot to help his soul across, we envoked the trinity said a few words then downed one finest whiskey folloed by a pint, all night long.

Sadly a buffoon friend of mine spoiled it by having a lighter forcibly inserted into his anus after moonin a lady friend of mine.

All being said though, the booze really did help him across, god rest his soul.

dan632 Posted: Thu Jan 22 03:24:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

about a million fucking times!! i love it! so many quotable parts in it

Puck Posted: Sat Jan 24 03:37:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Once, my mom was cutting the grass, then my dog found some bunnies and started dropping them in my mom's path so she'd run them over.

mat_j Posted: Sun Jan 25 07:25:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Once, my mom was cutting the grass, then my dog found some bunnies and started dropping them in my mom's path so she'd run them over.

Dogs love killing god bless them

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]