Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Addison and Hif hit the road
mat_j Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:01:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thongorama movies presents:

It's a road movie, like those old Bob Hope & Bing Crosby ones.

Hif is a fastidious conservative and Addi is his comedy mismatched slovenly liberal friend.

One day they set off on a motorbike and sidecar into the desert and meet a vast array of humorous cameos from us.

It would even have songs in it

What do you think?


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:24:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Thongorama movies presents:
>
>It's a road movie, like those old Bob Hope & Bing Crosby ones.
>
>Hif is a fastidious conservative and Addi is his comedy mismatched slovenly liberal friend.
>
>One day they set off on a motorbike and sidecar into the desert and meet a vast array of humorous cameos from us.
>
>It would even have songs in it
>
>What do you think?

Sounds like an effing good idea to me. I will co-produce this masterpiece, if needed.


 
addi Posted: Wed Jan 21 15:55:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL!
I found a review doing a google search:

The Welsh Gazette
If you only see one movie tonight make it this one! Action, Adventure, Singing, and Romance! See it with a plinker! It's a touching feel good story. See it with a plonker. It's a manly adventure! Better yet, see it alone with a bag over your head so no one recognizes you!!
Don't miss the special cameo appearances of mat_j as Matte, the lovable town drunk, Antartica as Kip, the mysterious sailor from the high seas, chanz as the ruthless dictator Dirth with his magical 10" sword, Trogdor as Jesus, Christophe as Pickles, the lonely sheep, Mesh as Bruce, the leather clad biker rebel, and Sweet P as Ginger the sassy call girl from the Klondike!

**** 4 STARS!
(out of 15)
Rated NC17


 
libra Posted: Wed Jan 21 16:04:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha, great idea!


 
socialyD Posted: Wed Jan 21 16:08:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love it.

I was in the library the other day just wandering around selecting random books, and I was stopped in the asile by a book called "Talking to Addison", the cover involved two mice (the computer kind) and a mouse pad. I nearly just died, of course I was the only one who thought it was funny. But I took the book home any way and it is great.

It's a girly love story about this very funny quirky florist who falls in love with her computer nerd, incrdibly handsome, extremely intelligent roomate. It is really great.

I just was wondering if you dated some writer's back in the day Addi?


 
addi Posted: Wed Jan 21 16:44:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
 
For a second there I thought you were gonna say the book was a tragic drama about some poor girl getting horrible advice from some guy she met on the internet named Addison and then she jumps off a bridge in despair.

socialyD said:
>I just was wondering if you dated some writer's back in the day Addi?

"Back in the day" Sheesh, you make me feel like I was born during the great depression. : )
I don't think I did. I can't remember dating anyone that was a writer. I can't remember dating period. In fact I think I had one of those immaculate marriages. I was single and then one day I woke up and suddenly I was married, with a strange woman in my bed yelling at me to get my sorry ass in gear.



 
Malik Posted: Wed Jan 21 17:45:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmmm, I like it! I'll can do all the explosions, chase scenes, gun fights, plane crashes, and dance choreography!


 
addi Posted: Wed Jan 21 17:59:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>Hmmmm, I like it! I'll can do all the explosions, chase scenes, gun fights, plane crashes, and dance choreography!

Malik the stunt double for Addison...

Director JQ: "In this scene hif gets mad at addi for calling bush a fag, see? so hif finds this scorpion in the sand and decides he's gonna shove it down addi's pants, see? It's funny on so many levels!"

Hif: "Groovy!"

JQ: "Malik! Get over here! You're fillin' in for Addison during this shot. We can't chance one of the stars gettin' his weenie stung."

Malik: (mumbles) "shit..."



 
socialyD Posted: Wed Jan 21 18:21:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>... and dance choreography!

The all important dance choreography scene including spirt fingers right after one of our leading men blows up the building and shoot the bad guy. I REALLY like it.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 21 18:35:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok ok, but I get my own air conditioned trailer complete with 200 gallon diesel powered bong.


 
addi Posted: Wed Jan 21 18:41:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>ok ok, but I get my own air conditioned trailer complete with 200 gallon diesel powered bong.

Whispers to Koff (one of the extras) "He's such a prima dona!"


 
Kira Posted: Wed Jan 21 18:49:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>
>
>Malik the stunt double for Addison...
>
>Director JQ: "In this scene hif gets mad at addi for calling bush a fag, see? so hif finds this scorpion in the sand and decides he's gonna shove it down addi's pants, see? It's funny on so many levels!"
>
>Hif: "Groovy!"
>
>JQ: "Malik! Get over here! You're fillin' in for Addison during this shot. We can't chance one of the stars gettin' his weenie stung."
>
>Malik: (mumbles) "shit..."
>

Shouldn't Chanz direct? Or co-direct? I thought he really liked that aspect of film-making. Nothing against JQ of course, I'm sure he'd be brilliant too...



 
sweet p Posted: Wed Jan 21 18:57:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thongorama movies...hehe nice one mat_j
:D


hmm....Ginger......


 
addi Posted: Wed Jan 21 18:58:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:

>Shouldn't Chanz direct? Or co-direct? I thought he really liked that aspect of film-making. Nothing against JQ of course, I'm sure he'd be brilliant too...

My sourses tell me Chanz was offered the directing job, but turned it down. He wanted to play the role of Dirth so he could rape and pillage with impunity.

BTW...you've been cast as Jesus's (Trogdor) girlfriend, Mary of Sailovzi.

*oh, I'm gonna catch hell for that one


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 21 19:01:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Sailovzi said:
>
>>Shouldn't Chanz direct? Or co-direct? I thought he really liked that aspect of film-making. Nothing against JQ of course, I'm sure he'd be brilliant too...
>
>My sourses tell me Chanz was offered the directing job, but turned it down. He wanted to play the role of Dirth so he could rape and pillage with impunity.
>
>BTW...you've been cast as Jesus's (Trogdor) girlfriend, Mary of Sailovzi.
>
>*oh, I'm gonna catch hell for that one


Yes you are. And I am the biker rebel. How effing cool is that? Very cool, thats how.


 
Kira Posted: Wed Jan 21 19:07:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>
>BTW...you've been cast as Jesus's (Trogdor) girlfriend, Mary of Sailovzi.
>

Sh!t! Who is responsible for this?! I want to see the casting director! Get my pea-brain agent on the phone! What kind of a role is this? Do I get to leave Jesus for another man? Goddamn.




 
libra Posted: Wed Jan 21 19:24:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Who do I get to play?


 
addi Posted: Wed Jan 21 19:26:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:

>Sh!t! Who is responsible for this?! I want to see the casting director! Get my pea-brain agent on the phone! What kind of a role is this? Do I get to leave Jesus for another man? Goddamn.


LOL!!
See dan632, he's the casting director...I'm sure of it


 
addi Posted: Wed Jan 21 19:28:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Who do I get to play?

You have to ask hif, Libra. There was some clause in his contract about him having the rights to you.


 
marsteller Posted: Wed Jan 21 21:21:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'll run maintenance on hif's 200 gallon diesel powered bong. keep it warmed up for when he gets in from a long day of shooting, stuff like that.


 
mat_j Posted: Wed Jan 21 23:21:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'll play the towns drunken gunslinging priest Father Matthew J O'Hooligan.



Addison: Hi I'm Addison we're looking for New Dodge, you know where that happens to be?

O'Hooligan: JEEEEEEEESSSST YOUUUU WAAAIIIT A MIIIIINUTE HEEERREE BAAAWWY

Hif: (Grabs his collar) Just a minute you alcoholic, shit kicking, puddle a' puke! Where the hell is New Dodge!!
O'Hooligan: Oh Jaysis, I'm off there meeself, why don't ya follow me

Addison: That was a bit harsh wasn't it?

Hif: (Through his Elvis shades) I fucking hate the clergy!


 
mat_j Posted: Wed Jan 21 23:22:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The Trog could show up and return my faith


 
antartica Posted: Thu Jan 22 01:21:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>LOL!
>I found a review doing a google search:
>
>The Welsh Gazette
>If you only see one movie tonight make it this one! Action, Adventure, Singing, and Romance! See it with a plinker! It's a touching feel good story. See it with a plonker. It's a manly adventure! Better yet, see it alone with a bag over your head so no one recognizes you!!
>Don't miss the special cameo appearances of mat_j as Matte, the lovable town drunk, Antartica as Kip, the mysterious sailor from the high seas, chanz as the ruthless dictator Dirth with his magical 10" sword, Trogdor as Jesus, Christophe as Pickles, the lonely sheep, Mesh as Bruce, the leather clad biker rebel, and Sweet P as Ginger the sassy call girl from the Klondike!
>
>**** 4 STARS!
>(out of 15)
>Rated NC17

mysterious sailor from the high seas?

could i be the sea sailor that was mysteriously high? LOL
if not i'll just do the sailor thing and get along with all the drunks in town... so i guess it's Matte and Kip eh?


 
misszero Posted: Thu Jan 22 05:19:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  and I'll cater. Even if I do say so myself, my cooking is great.

ooooh, and can I be costume lady too? (I'm just WAY too domestic - i'll probaly end up doing the cleaning + ironing as well)


 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 06:58:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Hif: (Grabs his collar) Just a minute you alcoholic, shit kicking, puddle a' puke! Where the hell is New Dodge!!
>O'Hooligan: Oh Jaysis, I'm off there meeself, why don't ya follow me
>
>Addison: That was a bit harsh wasn't it?
>
>Hif: (Through his Elvis shades) I fucking hate the clergy!

LOL! Drunk Irish priests are so fun!
Maybe we could add a firey redhead liberal female that shuns hif's advances. Hmmmm...who could play that part?


 
antartica Posted: Thu Jan 22 07:08:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>LOL! Drunk Irish priests are so fun!
>Maybe we could add a firey redhead liberal female that shuns hif's advances. Hmmmm...who could play that part?

'hif doubling up with a red wig?????


 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 07:41:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>'hif doubling up with a red wig?????

LOL! Yeah that would work, or maybe Malik the stunt double going in drag.


 
iggy Posted: Thu Jan 22 08:04:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmmmmmmmm


 
antartica Posted: Thu Jan 22 08:07:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>'hif doubling up with a red wig?????
>
>LOL! Yeah that would work, or maybe Malik the stunt double going in drag.

dun forget the red painted toenails!!!!!!


 
libra Posted: Thu Jan 22 13:43:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>'hif doubling up with a red wig?????
>
>LOL! Yeah that would work, or maybe Malik the stunt double going in drag.


nonono I WANT that part! It was just made for me. I'm soooo good at shunning advances...too good in fact that I do it without realizing I am


 
libra Posted: Thu Jan 22 13:44:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>addison said:
>>antartica said:
>>
>>>'hif doubling up with a red wig?????
>>
>>LOL! Yeah that would work, or maybe Malik the stunt double going in drag.
>
>dun forget the red painted toenails!!!!!!

and my toenails are already red anyway...


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jan 22 14:29:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>and my toenails are already red anyway...


You should really try painting them pink sometime, it makes your toenails look nice....erm.....or so I hear....


 
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jan 22 14:34:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>antartica said:
>>addison said:
>>>antartica said:
>>>
>>>>'hif doubling up with a red wig?????
>>>
>>>LOL! Yeah that would work, or maybe Malik the stunt double going in drag.
>>
>>dun forget the red painted toenails!!!!!!
>
>and my toenails are already red anyway...

hmmmmm, perhaps I could lick the red off for you and paint them pink . . .


 
FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 14:59:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol


Red toenails and hif gets hornier than a viagrabunny in heat.


Anyway, I'll be the producer and run off with all the money afterwards.


 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 15:40:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Red toenails and hif gets hornier than a viagrabunny in heat.

With hif ANY color toenail will do. lol
>
>Anyway, I'll be the producer and run off with all the money afterwards.

Ahhh...you were already assigned a role. Blame the casting director


 
FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:22:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>Red toenails and hif gets hornier than a viagrabunny in heat.
>
>With hif ANY color toenail will do. lol
>>
>>Anyway, I'll be the producer and run off with all the money afterwards.
>
>Ahhh...you were already assigned a role. Blame the casting director


Ah yes.

If there is one thing I am not, it's a sheep.


Right, this amateuristic crap has been going on way too long, this calls for somebody who knows what he's doing.

From now on I'm in control of this dump which I will convert to a masterpiece with the help of my unmatched genius mastermind.

From now on hif is played by addi and addi plays hif.

It'll work better, trust me, filmcritics love a mindfuck.


 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 17:14:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>From now on hif is played by addi and addi plays hif.
>
Do I havta suck toes?


 
FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 17:17:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>From now on hif is played by addi and addi plays hif.
>>
>Do I havta suck toes?


Only hif's.

There will be some very rough homo-erotic scenes in the movie to shock the audience.

Ofcourse Malik can always cover for you.


 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:15:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Only hif's.
>
>There will be some very rough homo-erotic scenes in the movie to shock the audience.
>
>Ofcourse Malik can always cover for you.

He's one lucky dude!

"STUNT DOUBLE!"


 
addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:18:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  question?

If you have hif playing me, and me playing hif, then wouldn't I be sucking my own toes?


 
FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:20:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>question?
>
>If you have hif playing me, and me playing hif, then wouldn't I be sucking my own toes?

Yes, in theory you'd have your foot in your mouth.

But it will be hif's toes though since he's you in the movie and your him with his feet fetish


 
Kira Posted: Thu Jan 22 19:00:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>
>From now on I'm in control of this dump which I will convert to a masterpiece with the help of my unmatched genius mastermind.
>

I quit!

What does that mean, anyway? You and your brain are partners?

I don't need this aggrivation. Playing Jesus' girlfriend is a bad career move anyway. Now the sheep is on an ego-trip.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jan 22 19:29:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  **hif in character as addie**
mmmmmmmm, sheep


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jan 22 19:36:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *in character as bruce*

Shut the hell up bitch and go fix me a fucking sandwhich before I make you inhale the exhaust.


*punches himself in the face for the hell of it*


 
mat_j Posted: Thu Jan 22 20:53:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>addison said:
>>antartica said:
>>
>>>'hif doubling up with a red wig?????
>>
>>LOL! Yeah that would work, or maybe Malik the stunt double going in drag.
>
>
>nonono I WANT that part! It was just made for me. I'm soooo good at shunning advances...too good in fact that I do it without realizing I am


Libra could be Doctor Sin Medicinal woman


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jan 23 22:23:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>libra said:
>>addison said:
>>>antartica said:
>>>
>>>>'hif doubling up with a red wig?????
>>>
>>>LOL! Yeah that would work, or maybe Malik the stunt double going in drag.
>>
>>
>>nonono I WANT that part! It was just made for me. I'm soooo good at shunning advances...too good in fact that I do it without realizing I am
>
>
>Libra could be Doctor Sin Medicinal woman

or even better "Doctor Skin Medicinal woman"


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Jan 24 10:30:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>mat_j said:
>>libra said:
>>>addison said:
>>>>antartica said:
>>>>
>>>>>'hif doubling up with a red wig?????
>>>>
>>>>LOL! Yeah that would work, or maybe Malik the stunt double going in drag.
>>>
>>>
>>>nonono I WANT that part! It was just made for me. I'm soooo good at shunning advances...too good in fact that I do it without realizing I am
>>
>>
>>Libra could be Doctor Sin Medicinal woman
>
>or even better "Doctor Skin Medicinal woman"

In the stylee of Glen Quagmire: OHHH RIGHT!


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]