Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

F.N.G.'s
antartica Posted: Thu Jan 22 03:03:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suddenly realised that a good number of Plankers have taken that last step and entered the Nut House a.k.a. GT Forum...

c'mon... give us the low down on yourselves...

such as... do ewe like sheep?
do you have red hair and paint your toenails red?
is your fave drink Stoli?

Sheoul Posted: Thu Jan 22 04:41:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Errr... uhhh... ummm... what's a Planker? Is that *looks quickly from side to side* me!?

*unbelieving gasp*

*quietly slinks away*

addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 07:54:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>c'mon... give us the low down on yourselves...

>such as... do ewe like sheep?

Anyone in particular you had in mind here? Hmmm?

antartica Posted: Thu Jan 22 07:56:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>
>>c'mon... give us the low down on yourselves...
>
>>such as... do ewe like sheep?
>
>Anyone in particular you had in mind here? Hmmm?

LOL! ! !

erm.... no one in particular *rolls eyes about*

juz wanted to break the ice with them Plankers! =P

addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 08:25:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>juz wanted to break the ice with them Plankers! =P

: )

Plankers, Plankers! Come out wherever you are!

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jan 22 09:55:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, c'mon in, we don't bite . . . . . . . . . . . . much

DaveHill Posted: Thu Jan 22 10:09:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *reluctantly walks in*
Hmm, i have got a fascination with polar bears, penguins, butterflies. Elephants are pushing their way in.
I tend to say things that are in no way related to the object we were discussing 3 seconds ago.
I adore Tyler Durden. (so sue me)
That's about all for now. I won't elaborate on my lost love, my paranoia, my daydreams or my laziness.

For those who still wonder : yes, i could be your neighbor or anyone you see on the street. I'm just your average person :P

Archangel Posted: Thu Jan 22 12:17:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>do ewe like sheep?

No, isn't that position taken already? I'd rather have a dog or a ferret, except for the whole responsibility thing, I have a hard enough time keeping myself alive.

>do you have red hair and paint your toenails red?

Um, no.

>is your fave drink Stoli?

Um, hell no. Beer or Whiskey/Rum and Coke. Vodka is for commies.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jan 22 14:45:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  More than half a year here, and I still dont know what the 'ell F.N.G stands for.

Fucking New Generationers?

marsteller Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:21:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fuckin New Guy

marsteller Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:22:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, guess im kind of a new poster....been visiting and posting here and there for almost 2 years now...just throw in my 2 cents when i see fit....yeah, i guess that's about it

Mesh Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:35:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>Fuckin New Guy

I am happy to see that the f stands for fucking. Very pleasing to my eyes.

And yeah, I have noticed a lot of people I never heard of or who rarely post have been posting a lot also.

FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 17:09:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It must be a terrorist conspiracy!

Bush to the rescue!

Mesh Posted: Thu Jan 22 17:30:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>It must be a terrorist conspiracy!
>
>
>Bush to the rescue!

I fully agree. Never misunderestimate the strategery of Bush.

And on a side note, I believe that is the picture that got me into trouble once upon a time.

FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 17:32:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Christophe said:
>>It must be a terrorist conspiracy!
>>
>>
>>Bush to the rescue!
>
>
>I fully agree. Never misunderestimate the strategery of Bush.
>
>
>And on a side note, I believe that is the picture that got me into trouble once upon a time.

Lol.

Yeah could be that it was that one.

I really need to get WS_FTP running again so I can put other ones on.

She still looks the same though :o)

libra Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:36:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>
>She still looks the same though :o)

she's very pretty

FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:46:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>
>>She still looks the same though :o)
>
>she's very pretty

Thx :o)

And you haven't even seen her naked 8oP

*Turns off testosteron mode*

lol

Archangel Posted: Thu Jan 22 19:18:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>she's very pretty

Not so bad yourself.

Christophe said:
>And you haven't even seen her naked 8oP

Well, at least not that you know of. :-P

mat_j Posted: Thu Jan 22 20:33:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Archangel said:
>
>Um, hell no. Beer or Whiskey/Rum and Coke. Vodka is for commies.

There is no booze in the world that deserves such henious treatment! Vodka is a loyal friend and it's sweet lacquery taste provides so much to us all!!

Okay it's no Glenkinchy, Hewitts or Powers but vodka is a noble ally and i've never met a shot i didn't like.

choke Posted: Thu Jan 22 21:26:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>There is no booze in the world that deserves such henious treatment! Vodka is a loyal friend and it's sweet lacquery taste provides so much to us all!!
>
>Okay it's no Glenkinchy, Hewitts or Powers but vodka is a noble ally and i've never met a shot i didn't like.

Amen.

antartica Posted: Fri Jan 23 00:15:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Archangel said:
>>
>>Um, hell no. Beer or Whiskey/Rum and Coke. Vodka is for commies.
>
>
>There is no booze in the world that deserves such henious treatment! Vodka is a loyal friend and it's sweet lacquery taste provides so much to us all!!
>
>Okay it's no Glenkinchy, Hewitts or Powers but vodka is a noble ally and i've never met a shot i didn't like.

damn... you guys gotta try some of the shit here in Kazakhstan.... we get some straight outta Russia... there's my fave from St.Petersburg... dunno what the real name is but there's a small label on the side in english and it says "Russian Standard"... this is the mother of all potatoes...! so smooth you'd be on the second bottle before you knew you were russian! ask chanz... i brought back a bottle of that shit once for new year eve's 2002/2003... no one knew what they were drinking and no one knew what hit them...

gooooodd shit... =) *hic

Mesh Posted: Fri Jan 23 01:23:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>mat_j said:
>>Archangel said:
>>>
>>>Um, hell no. Beer or Whiskey/Rum and Coke. Vodka is for commies.
>>
>>
>>There is no booze in the world that deserves such henious treatment! Vodka is a loyal friend and it's sweet lacquery taste provides so much to us all!!
>>
>>Okay it's no Glenkinchy, Hewitts or Powers but vodka is a noble ally and i've never met a shot i didn't like.
>
>
>damn... you guys gotta try some of the shit here in Kazakhstan.... we get some straight outta Russia... there's my fave from St.Petersburg... dunno what the real name is but there's a small label on the side in english and it says "Russian Standard"... this is the mother of all potatoes...! so smooth you'd be on the second bottle before you knew you were russian! ask chanz... i brought back a bottle of that shit once for new year eve's 2002/2003... no one knew what they were drinking and no one knew what hit them...
>
>gooooodd shit... =) *hic

Damn yous!! But I'll take my stoli for now. Mebbe one day, when I be's in Moscow, I get me some really good ruassian shite.

marsteller Posted: Fri Jan 23 01:35:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  gotta represent for the german ancestry, i'm all about the jagermeister

antartica Posted: Fri Jan 23 01:45:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Damn yous!! But I'll take my stoli for now. Mebbe one day, when I be's in Moscow, I get me some really good ruassian shite.

bro... dude... whatever....
being a fellow GT'er... if i ever have a chance... you'll get a bottle of that good shit from me ! =)

mat_j Posted: Fri Jan 23 06:17:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>mat_j said:
>>Archangel said:
>>>
>>>Um, hell no. Beer or Whiskey/Rum and Coke. Vodka is for commies.
>>
>>
>>There is no booze in the world that deserves such henious treatment! Vodka is a loyal friend and it's sweet lacquery taste provides so much to us all!!
>>
>>Okay it's no Glenkinchy, Hewitts or Powers but vodka is a noble ally and i've never met a shot i didn't like.
>
>
>damn... you guys gotta try some of the shit here in Kazakhstan.... we get some straight outta Russia... there's my fave from St.Petersburg... dunno what the real name is but there's a small label on the side in english and it says "Russian Standard"... this is the mother of all potatoes...! so smooth you'd be on the second bottle before you knew you were russian! ask chanz... i brought back a bottle of that shit once for new year eve's 2002/2003... no one knew what they were drinking and no one knew what hit them...
>
>gooooodd shit... =) *hic

I was at a film festival once in West Wales and I can't remember the exact percentage but it was around 176 and it was Polish Vodka or sommat. They refused to serve it to you without a mixer so i had lemonade and every gulp of it was like drinking a full shot of vodka!

trogdor57 Posted: Sat Jan 24 10:44:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I've only been here about three weeks or so. I sorta got infamous (?) from my "What do you think" threads, with rather negative results. But I'm off the soapbox now. And no, i don't love sheep.

trogdor57 Posted: Sat Jan 24 10:47:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, I'm sixteen, male, brown hair, geeky, lotsa video games. fairly good grades at school. (sophmore) I'm very funny, or so I'm told...

FN Posted: Sat Jan 24 11:32:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Archangel said:
>libra said:
>>she's very pretty
>
>Not so bad yourself.
>
>Christophe said:
>>And you haven't even seen her naked 8oP
>
>Well, at least not that you know of. :-P

I see and know everything.

I have the decency of not exposing my knowledge though.

Don't make me tell everybody there's not too much to expose in your case archangel.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jan 24 12:43:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I feel pretty lucky.
Every bourbon distillery in the world is within an hours drive from my house.

Dancer Posted: Sun Jan 25 00:22:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There's this drink, i think Barcardi 105 which i haven't tried. i heard 3 shots are enough to make you dance naked.. 75% alcohol..think it's as deadly as kerosene. my friend got a bottle from oz with a danger warning label , it's ban in dingapore. anybody tried yet?

marsteller Posted: Sun Jan 25 02:05:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bacardi 151 man....not a new product...it's 151 proof, which is 75.5% alcohol...most of my friends have had bad experiences with it...good stuff though, if you can take it.

marsteller Posted: Sun Jan 25 02:06:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh yeah, it's also got the special little plastic piece on the top of the bottle so you can't light that shit on fire and blow yourself up. no joke.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jan 25 03:05:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Anyone try straight everclear?

Asswipe Posted: Sun Jan 25 04:18:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  did a double shot of 151 last weekend, good fun.

marsteller's a bitch, come up to geneseo and i'll drink your ass stupid. 'nuff said

Asswipe Posted: Sun Jan 25 04:18:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i gotta show you my jeiger T-shirt too. damn them jeigermeister girls know how to sell a shot or three

mat_j Posted: Sun Jan 25 07:22:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Anyone try straight everclear?
>
>

Yeah, my friend brought a bottle from the states and we ahd drinking competitions with ti. We give it to some randomer at a party and he tooka shot then spat it back in the bottle ruining a fifth of a bottle of the stuff. We got him back when he fell asleep

mat_j Posted: Sun Jan 25 07:23:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I feel pretty lucky.
>Every bourbon distillery in the world is within an hours drive from my house.

We should all get together for a GT union, like we've always planned.... but near Hifs house

iggy Posted: Sun Jan 25 21:08:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>I feel pretty lucky.
>>Every bourbon distillery in the world is within an hours drive from my house.
>
>
>We should all get together for a GT union, like we've always planned.... but near Hifs house

amen

iggy Posted: Sun Jan 25 21:12:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>There's this drink, i think Barcardi 105 which i haven't tried. i heard 3 shots are enough to make you dance naked.. 75% alcohol..think it's as deadly as kerosene. my friend got a bottle from oz with a danger warning label , it's ban in dingapore. anybody tried yet?

barcadi 150. they sell it at embargo (for none dingaporeans, it's a chill out/down tempo place in dingapore)

my mates and i bought my friend 3 shots at his birthday and he was dancing like a fairy. and he can drink.
smells like paint thinner, if u ask me. nasty shit

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 26 09:47:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>Dancer said:
>>There's this drink, i think Barcardi 105 which i haven't tried. i heard 3 shots are enough to make you dance naked.. 75% alcohol..think it's as deadly as kerosene. my friend got a bottle from oz with a danger warning label , it's ban in dingapore. anybody tried yet?
>
>barcadi 150. they sell it at embargo (for none dingaporeans, it's a chill out/down tempo place in dingapore)
>
>my mates and i bought my friend 3 shots at his birthday and he was dancing like a fairy. and he can drink.
>smells like paint thinner, if u ask me. nasty shit

think i'll stick to Chivas for now...

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 26 09:48:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>mat_j said:
>>ifihadahif said:
>>>I feel pretty lucky.
>>>Every bourbon distillery in the world is within an hours drive from my house.
>>
>>
>>We should all get together for a GT union, like we've always planned.... but near Hifs house
>
>amen

say when 'Hif man

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 26 13:44:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  looks like there might be some bourbon lovers on this thread eh?

x Posted: Thu Apr 29 04:44:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Anyone try straight everclear?
>
>
>Meshuggah = gorgeous
>

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]