Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

just clarifying
libra Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:01:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  For the poll...if i think i might have broken my little toe, does that count as a yes or a no?

addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:12:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's a yes

And I think you've broken some hearts

And I think hif is going to have fun with this one

marsteller Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:20:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  nah, toes and fingers don't really count

FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:24:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>nah, toes and fingers don't really count

Yes, because they don't have any bones in them, they are made out of jelly and fluorescent green elefant droppings.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:25:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I broke my nose, some bones in my right hand, my right big toe, and a cracked a rib.

FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:32:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Up to now the only thing I have ever broken is a bone in my shoulder but I don't know the english term for it.

Broke it when making a salto back in the days when I was still innocent and untained by life.

FN Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:32:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *untainted

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jan 22 16:54:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>For the poll...if i think i might have broken my little toe, does that count as a yes or a no?

could I suck on it for you, just to make it feel better ?

addi Posted: Thu Jan 22 17:04:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>
>could I suck on it for you, just to make it feel better ?

LMAO!!!
So predictable, and yet so funny!

libra Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:26:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  thanks, you guys, for all the helpful answers and uh...offers.

socialyD Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:29:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>nah, toes and fingers don't really count

Obviously you've never broken and appendge.

The fuck they don't count!

Mesh Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:32:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh yeah and I fell one time on my pinky playing football, excuse me, soccer *rolls eyes*, and broke that too. That was soooo painful.

marsteller Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:33:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've been a soccer player since 4th grade....in college now...broken toes multiple times, it ain't no thang. fractured my shin once, now that one hurt.

socialyD Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:52:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>I've been a soccer player since 4th grade....in college now...broken toes multiple times, it ain't no thang. fractured my shin once, now that one hurt.

Well then you should know that they hurt like hell, and you look retarded because you can't walk right and you get nervous around anyone moving quicker than a snail.

The first time I broke my toe I kept falling down the stairs and out bed, cause I try to walk and forget that it really hurt to step on that toe. My friend all thought it was funny. I was not amused

libra Posted: Thu Jan 22 18:57:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  socialyD said:
>marsteller said:
>>I've been a soccer player since 4th grade....in college now...broken toes multiple times, it ain't no thang. fractured my shin once, now that one hurt.
>
>Well then you should know that they hurt like hell, and you look retarded because you can't walk right and you get nervous around anyone moving quicker than a snail.
>
>The first time I broke my toe I kept falling down the stairs and out bed, cause I try to walk and forget that it really hurt to step on that toe. My friend all thought it was funny. I was not amused

I know what you mean. I broke my toe right before the start of high school, i think it was junior year. Once school started i was still kind of limping and walking slow...it wasn't a very good start to the year..

sweet p Posted: Thu Jan 22 19:57:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  socialyD said:
>marsteller said:
>>nah, toes and fingers don't really count
>
>Obviously you've never broken and appendge.
>
>The fuck they don't count!

YEAH!!

dan632 Posted: Thu Jan 22 20:46:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my toes are silly, i can bend them all back to touch the top of my foot and it doesn't even hurt...that isn't normal, is it?

Malik Posted: Thu Jan 22 21:09:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I cracked a rib, does that count?

It was seventh grade team sports, and we were playing flag football. This big, 16-year old 8th grader tackled me straight on when I had the ball.

Damn, that hurt...

SntSaturn Posted: Thu Jan 22 21:42:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I broke my elbow in second grade. . . I fell off a slide.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jan 22 22:25:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Broke my collar bone in the first grade when I fell out of a swing on the playground at school. Back then, they actually put you in a cast instead of those elastic braces they use nowadays for collar bones.
It was set by a navy corpsman, and apparently this was his first one. The case pinched a nerve in my shoulder and I lost the use of my left arm for about 6 months. Scared the shit outta me.

SntSaturn Posted: Thu Jan 22 22:32:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  those playgrounds are dangerous!

misszero Posted: Thu Jan 22 23:42:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i broke my leg when I was 2. I climbed to the top of one of those big slides and was too scared to slide. so i turned around and jumped off (which is, of course, much less scary)

and then i broke my arm twice when I was in year 1. the first time my dad told me I'd be right, and I went back to playing, and it was only 3 days later we found out it was broken. Haha.

DaveHill Posted: Fri Jan 23 04:45:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Broke my wrist once, playing soccer. Really fun fracture, the bone was sticking out but hadn't penetrated the skin, so i had this really big hard lump which actually din't hurt that much. Those moronic docters couldn't erally tell if i had broken it or not. I thought it was pretty obvious by the look of it, but they insisted on X-rays, which were only done at the hospital 20 miles away. Made pictures there ("Geez, it IS broken"), and went back the 20 miles to finally, finally have it fixed.
It was a good day.

Puck Posted: Sat Jan 24 03:20:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  About 2 years ago, a super nintendo fell on my foot and broke it. OW!

choke Posted: Sun Jan 25 05:07:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  iv broken a couple of toes, one or two of which r crooked and bone kinda still hangs out the side.. shifts abit now and then but never really botherd me.. I was abit of a hobo back in the day never botherd to get toes chekt out.. In the words of mother dearest 'If its not bleeding, its not important. If its bleeding, get it off the fucking carpet!!' Yeah agree wit the walkn like a retard thing, not cool.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jan 25 05:55:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>iv broken a couple of toes, one or two of which r crooked and bone kinda still hangs out the side.. shifts abit now and then but never really botherd me.. I was abit of a hobo back in the day never botherd to get toes chekt out.. In the words of mother dearest 'If its not bleeding, its not important. If its bleeding, get it off the fucking carpet!!' Yeah agree wit the walkn like a retard thing, not cool.

Yeah I have never liked medical treatement. I say if its not going to kill me within a day, I'm just gonna let it go. And if it is going t kill me within a day, I'll go to the doctores for some tylenol or something.

Forget stitches, I just put super glue in a deep wound.

Forget a cast, I just take it easy on whats broken and let it be.

Screw medicine, I just let the viruse take its course.

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 10 21:40:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  when my uncle was building barns in new england, he fell off and slashed his elbow. He couldn't afford to go to the hospital so he just stitched it up himself with some fishing line. Haha. I love that story. Mostly coz this is my hippy uncle who trades fish for pants and stuff like that.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]