Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Fucked up life
FN Posted: Sun Jan 25 16:20:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No need to reply to this one, I just have the urge to rant.

Having some probs with my gf.

We have been together for 11 months next week.

Everything is great but I feel trapped so I told her I wanted to take a break to straighten things out for myself and to let me catch some air.

She started freaking out that she didn't want to lose me and that she couldn't go back to the kind of life she had before we got together and that she loved me and that everything she did was just to make me happy and to make the relationship work and that kind of stuff.

And that's exactly why I feel like I feel right now.

I don't think it's good for her to live for me instead of living for herself.

She has become very jealous about any feminin activity around me whatsoever because she's really obsessed with not "losing" me.

I told her to calm down but she didn't and just kept on crying and yelling and what not.

Her dad came to pick her up and she started making scenes in front of him as well, yelling at me and stuff.

I must seem like such an asshole to him for hurting his "baby girl". Which is entirely normal judging from the stuff that he hears and gets to see.

My friends say she isn't worth the trouble but I don't care about that. I tell everybody to mind their own fucking bussiness because they don't know anything about her really, they just seem to 'know' somehow that I should get somebody else.

Sometimes I wonder why I have to make a fuss about this but it's for her own good.

It just isn't healthy for her anymore to constantly live in fear of 'losing' me.

So I figured, better a quick ending instead of having her bleed to death.

I feel so fucked up because of it. It's not that I don't love her, that has nothing to do with it at all. It's just the fact that I feel like she thinks we're already married and I don't want that kind of commitment already.

I have told her from the start that if I ever wanted to break up I want to have the possibility to do so, whatever the reason might be, without big scenes.

That's why I never want any kids or get married as well. Just more oil on the fire.

I just hope she doesn't do something stupid because the way she is now I know she could, but I refuse to see that as a reason to stay together.

I just hope she'll come to her senses and see the point I'm trying to make and if stuff changes perhaps I'll end up with her again but not the way it is now...

Fuck you life.

novemberrain Posted: Sun Jan 25 16:32:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that's rough, christophe.

I'll join you in saing a big 'fuck you!' to Life. For different reasons...but the feeling is the same.

SntSaturn Posted: Sun Jan 25 16:38:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i see both sides of this. Girls are big on commitment.

My question is - why break up with her if you still love her? you know, why end a good thing?

FN Posted: Sun Jan 25 16:57:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>i see both sides of this. Girls are big on commitment.
>
>My question is - why break up with her if you still love her? you know, why end a good thing?

Same question has been running through my mind has well.

I just feel that every moment I was together with her it would be rougher on her when we'd break up.

It's not really the commitment thing that bothers me but it's the fact that I feel pressured into staying with her because otherwise she'll freak out.

SntSaturn Posted: Sun Jan 25 17:04:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I just feel that every moment I was together with her it would be rougher on her when we'd break up.
>
>It's not really the commitment thing that bothers me but it's the fact that I feel pressured into staying with her because otherwise she'll freak out.

Looking into my life, every day i spent with my guy this summer I knew it would be harder on me when he left. That was something i accepted for myself. What I had then was going to be worth whatever I would feel on my own.

Its good you told her how you feel. But also, it is her risk to take by loving you.

FN Posted: Sun Jan 25 17:07:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sometimes I feel she's more afraid of having to see me with somebody else than actually losing me.

She is really really catty towards some girls of who she knows that I like them.

Malik Posted: Sun Jan 25 20:27:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dunno what is worse: Not having a relationship and wanting one, or having one that is so fucked up. Grass is always greener, eh?

Anyways, let's make this a chorus:

Fuck you, life.

Anyone else that wants to join in, feel free to.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jan 25 20:43:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Life, you can lick my fucking nads you stupid summbitch.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.

Aeon Posted: Sun Jan 25 20:47:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No reason to get bent out of shape. If you love her let her go... if she comes back it was meant to be. Something like that. Hell, I don't know. Suck it up.

marsteller Posted: Sun Jan 25 21:34:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  rough break with the girl thing...girls are man's number 1 cause of problems. and hey, i'd like to get in on some of that 'fuck life' action....my girlfriend of 19 months just left for a semester in france...that's 4 months without seeing each other....FUCK YOU LIFE

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 26 02:04:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! !!! !!! !!! !! !! !!! !! ! ! ! ! ! !

Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 26 02:06:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! !!! !!! !!! !! !! !!! !! ! ! ! ! ! !

Say it loud man, say it loud.

Nice pic by the way.

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 26 02:22:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>antartica said:
>>FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! !!! !!! !!! !! !! !!! !! ! ! ! ! ! !
>
>
>Say it loud man, say it loud.
>
>
>Nice pic by the way.

LOUD! haha

thanks.... glad you liked the pic.. i mean since we were on the subject =P

Dancer Posted: Mon Jan 26 02:42:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what i'm thinking of is.. do you guys tell your gf/bf about GT? i mean since we like it so much, i'm sure you would share with your loved one about this site. and by pouring out all your feelings here about your love life..won't they read about it and hate you for telling the whole world? i hope you didn't christophe.

anyway, if you don't like commitment, it's good to maintain some space in between. if you don't make it known, you will feel suffocated, coz most girls just want to get as close as possible.

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 26 03:22:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>what i'm thinking of is.. do you guys tell your gf/bf about GT? i mean since we like it so much, i'm sure you would share with your loved one about this site. and by pouring out all your feelings here about your love life..won't they read about it and hate you for telling the whole world? i hope you didn't christophe.

actually... it's a good idea to share it with a loved one

but i dun think it's a great idea to share it with a partner as we all do most of our bitching herre.... unless you want them to hear it from you without you saying it out loud?

DaveHill Posted: Mon Jan 26 04:18:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fuck you.

I tried doing one of those little "break-to-sort-things-out-thingies" too, but that didn't work out too well. For that, i present another "fuck you".
For Chris, i say "let go".

FN Posted: Mon Jan 26 10:17:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>Dancer said:
>>what i'm thinking of is.. do you guys tell your gf/bf about GT? i mean since we like it so much, i'm sure you would share with your loved one about this site. and by pouring out all your feelings here about your love life..won't they read about it and hate you for telling the whole world? i hope you didn't christophe.
>
>actually... it's a good idea to share it with a loved one
>
>but i dun think it's a great idea to share it with a partner as we all do most of our bitching herre.... unless you want them to hear it from you without you saying it out loud?

Nobody knows about GT except me.

socialyD Posted: Mon Jan 26 11:20:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I always hate when guys do this. 'I am breaking up with you becasue I love you thing'. If you really love her and the only reason you're ending is because it will be eaiser for her in the end, you're being an asshole. She's a person she can make her own decsions, don't live her life for her. If you think she has distructive behavior address don't just walk away from it.

But if in reality you examine your realtionship and determine that you love her but that you cannot be with her. Then tell her that, don't just leave it as it's for your own good your too attached thing.

Believe me a break up like this can really mess someone up. Because every realtionship from now on in her life will always be ended by her even at the cost of her happiness, she will have problems commiting, and when she finally finds someone she'll painic every time he moves wrong.

I am talking from experience. It's always hard to loose your first love, well, actually any love is hard the first one is just the worst.

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Jan 26 12:43:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>what i'm thinking of is.. do you guys tell your gf/bf about GT? i mean since we like it so much, i'm sure you would share with your loved one about this site. and by pouring out all your feelings here about your love life..won't they read about it and hate you for telling the whole world? i hope you didn't christophe.
>

the ironic thing is, just last night i told my boyfriend about GT. he didn't take it to well. I understand his disposition that you might all be a bunch of crazy weirdos. ; ) But I am not going to stop coming here.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 26 13:41:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>Dancer said:
>>what i'm thinking of is.. do you guys tell your gf/bf about GT? i mean since we like it so much, i'm sure you would share with your loved one about this site. and by pouring out all your feelings here about your love life..won't they read about it and hate you for telling the whole world? i hope you didn't christophe.
>>
>
>the ironic thing is, just last night i told my boyfriend about GT. he didn't take it to well. I understand his disposition that you might all be a bunch of crazy weirdos. ; ) But I am not going to stop coming here.

what ? me a weirdo ?
whodathunkit ?

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 27 01:28:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>Dancer said:
>>
>
>the ironic thing is, just last night i told my boyfriend about GT. he didn't take it to well. I understand his disposition that you might all be a bunch of crazy weirdos. ; ) But I am not going to stop coming here.

we all a bunch of crazy wierdos?
*sniff*
nows you hurts my feelin'...

*sniff* *sniff*

me a wierdo? *sniffle*

me crazy?

well........
'pose all i can say is....

life.... you so FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

hahaha....

ifihadahif said:
>what ? me a weirdo ?
>whodathunkit ?

YEAH!
you no wierdo, you KING THONG!!!

misszero Posted: Tue Jan 27 05:54:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  fuck you life, for dealing me this card. Take this cup away from me!

so I just did something hard. very very hard. and i hated it
and it made me physically sick to my stomach. and I hate it.

Sheoul Posted: Tue Jan 27 06:48:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>I just feel that every moment I was together with her it would be rougher on her when we'd break up.

I don't get it... Why are you with her, in the first place, if you don't believe you have a future together? Where's the sense in that?

And you want to break up with her because you feel pressured to be in the relationship?? Suck it up dude, don't be such a wussy puss.

If you really love her, why break up with her?

FN Posted: Tue Jan 27 15:49:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sheoul said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>I just feel that every moment I was together with her it would be rougher on her when we'd break up.
>
>I don't get it... Why are you with her, in the first place, if you don't believe you have a future together? Where's the sense in that?
>
>And you want to break up with her because you feel pressured to be in the relationship?? Suck it up dude, don't be such a wussy puss.
>
>If you really love her, why break up with her?

Don't have the time right now to reply to everything so i'll just reply to this post:

I don't believe in ANY relationship lasting forever.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]