Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

First Kiss
novemberrain Posted: Mon Jan 26 14:17:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Libra's answer to the thread about whether kissing was considered cheating got me thinking.

So what age did everyone have their first kiss?

My first kiss with a guy was when I was 16. My first kiss with a girl was when I was 20.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 26 14:24:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>Libra's answer to the thread about whether kissing was considered cheating got me thinking.
>
>So what age did everyone have their first kiss?
>
>My first kiss with a guy was when I was 16. My first kiss with a girl was when I was 20.

Are we talking with or without tongue ?

addi Posted: Mon Jan 26 16:20:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No tongue

I was 4 years old and had a mouthful of peanut butter. The girl was a couple years older than me. I was so proud I immediately went and told my mother, who didn't seem as pleased as me about the event.

With tongue

7th grade
Dance party in a friends basement. Kissed Lynn Timberly while slow dancing to "To Sir With Love" playing on a 45 record player. Remember having to pull my shirt tail out immediately to hide the evidence.

novemberrain Posted: Mon Jan 26 16:29:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >Are we talking with or without tongue ?

either or both. doesn't matter.

my experiences were both without tongue. though they didn't stay that way for long...

libra Posted: Mon Jan 26 16:31:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, there was first grade, cody kissed me when we were sitting in the classroom watching a video. I didn't like him though, I didn't want him to kiss me.

Then...18 years old (sad, i know), my car, i handed him a cd i burned for him and got taken by surprise...now our relationship is screwed up...but not because of the kiss(es). That just led me to realize that we had been friends for too long for it to work for me.

Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 26 16:48:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>No tongue
>
>I was 4 years old and had a mouthful of peanut butter. The girl was a couple years older than me. I was so proud I immediately went and told my mother, who didn't seem as pleased as me about the event.
>
>With tongue
>
>7th grade
>Dance party in a friends basement. Kissed Lynn Timberly while slow dancing to "To Sir With Love" playing on a 45 record player. Remember having to pull my shirt tail out immediately to hide the evidence.

Bahahaha shit addi thats by far the funniest thing I have read or heard all day.

First peck on the lips was when about five with girl names Malena.

First opened mouth was with either girl named Aleksia, or girl named Annesofie. Cant remember which came first now, they were a day apart, when I was 11.

http://www.knack.be/forum/all_date.asp?pagina=1&language=&onderwerpID=3052&onderwerp=Hoe%2BBush%2Ben%2Bde%2BCIA%2Bstoppen%3F

socialyD Posted: Mon Jan 26 16:55:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>Then...18 years old (sad, i know), my car, i handed him a cd i burned for him and got taken by surprise...now our relationship is screwed up...but not because of the kiss(es). That just led me to realize that we had been friends for too long for it to work for me.

Oh lord have mercy, I absolutely hate those sneak attack kisses.

My first kiss was Patrick O'Brain Kindergarten. With tounge was Paul Schnider eighth grade.

The best kiss ever was from Brad Arrn - graduation. Had a crush on the guy for two years never once spoke more than ten words to him, he walked up and laid a big wet one on me after I stepped off the podium. He was in front of me in graduation line, and we were right after the val and salut, so everyone was still watching. It was great and it was on the front page of the paper the next day.

FN Posted: Mon Jan 26 16:57:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Don't remember first time with just lips but first time with tongue was when I was 13 or so if I remember correctly.

FN Posted: Mon Jan 26 16:57:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>addison said:
>>No tongue
>>
>>I was 4 years old and had a mouthful of peanut butter. The girl was a couple years older than me. I was so proud I immediately went and told my mother, who didn't seem as pleased as me about the event.
>>
>>With tongue
>>
>>7th grade
>>Dance party in a friends basement. Kissed Lynn Timberly while slow dancing to "To Sir With Love" playing on a 45 record player. Remember having to pull my shirt tail out immediately to hide the evidence.
>
>
>
>
>Bahahaha shit addi thats by far the funniest thing I have read or heard all day.
>
>
>First peck on the lips was when about five with girl names Malena.
>
>First opened mouth was with either girl named Aleksia, or girl named Annesofie. Cant remember which came first now, they were a day apart, when I was 11.
>
>
>
>
>http://www.knack.be/forum/all_date.asp?pagina=1&language=&onderwerpID=3052&onderwerp=Hoe%2BBush%2Ben%2Bde%2BCIA%2Bstoppen%3F

What's up with that link to a Belgian magazine?

Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 26 17:00:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>
>What's up with that link to a Belgian magazine?

did you read it?

Its kinda interesting I thought.

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Jan 26 17:12:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Guy named spencer shireman, 8th grade. He and I had been together but we were both too chicken to do anything. It was after some fall party, he went to kiss me goodbye. The bad thing was, I didn't expect it to be open mouthed because i had never been kissed. He really ended up like licking my lips. So embarrassing...

libra Posted: Mon Jan 26 17:18:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  socialyD said:

>The best kiss ever was from Brad Arrn - graduation. Had a crush on the guy for two years never once spoke more than ten words to him, he walked up and laid a big wet one on me after I stepped off the podium. He was in front of me in graduation line, and we were right after the val and salut, so everyone was still watching. It was great and it was on the front page of the paper the next day.

that's so cute!

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Jan 26 17:27:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i've got two competing best kisses.

one: when I visited nashville to see my boyfriend. It had been so long since I had seen him last, I just ran over, threw my arms around him, and kissed him.

the other: a guy Jon whom I had been with for about 6+ months. He and I had broken up and completely stopped talking for probably 3 or 4 months. Out of nowhere one evening he suggested we hang out again. I ended up going to his hosue a few times for the next week or so, until he kissed me one evening.

Funniest kiss: followed my favorite kiss. we were in the elevator and basically jumped on each other. When the doors opened to my floor we realized there were people waiting to get it. whoops... *blush*

Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 26 17:38:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  not related to kissing, but I saw the pope watching break dancers and blessing them. Now that was some funny stuff.

Ok, to make it related to kissing, I once kissed your mom (insert your name here)

addi Posted: Mon Jan 26 17:47:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>not related to kissing, but I saw the pope watching break dancers and blessing them.

Maybe he was blessing them by blowing little kisses at them
>
>
>Ok, to make it related to kissing, I once kissed your mom (insert your name here)

So now you're hitting on my 80 year old mother. So very pathetic! That's sadder than ant going for over a month without a kiss.

FN Posted: Mon Jan 26 17:51:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>
>>What's up with that link to a Belgian magazine?
>
>
>did you read it?
>
>
>Its kinda interesting I thought.

Ah tis just gij zijt nen ollander zeker eh? :)

FN Posted: Mon Jan 26 17:53:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>not related to kissing, but I saw the pope watching break dancers and blessing them. Now that was some funny stuff.
>
>
>Ok, to make it related to kissing, I once kissed your mom (insert your name here)

Yeah I saw it too.

I thought the pope was going to get a heartattack.

Speaking of which, did anybody see that soccerguy who died on the field?

Malik Posted: Mon Jan 26 17:59:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  First kisses in middle school? Now that's just crazy. With my group of friends (we're the geeks, so that might have something to do with it), the first time people started doing anything was sophomore year....

But do I really have to answer this question and show the GT community my crazy-virginess?

Never held hands with a girl, never been on a date, any of that. Hell, I didn't even hook up with somebody the time my parents sent me to Baptist Church Camp for two weeks! *shudders at the memory*

Shows ya how pathetic I am.... (not for lack of trying either, mind you!)

Kira Posted: Mon Jan 26 18:53:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  First kiss, I was thirteen... so that makes it over seven years since my last kiss, haha. :P Bleh.

socialyD Posted: Mon Jan 26 19:19:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>First kiss, I was thirteen... so that makes it over seven years since my last kiss, haha. :P Bleh.

XXX

You've been kissed.

No one should wait that long between kisses. Go kiss someone, anyone for that matter. =)

addi Posted: Mon Jan 26 19:21:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:

>Never held hands with a girl, never been on a date, any of that. Hell, I didn't even hook up with somebody the time my parents sent me to Baptist Church Camp for two weeks! *shudders at the memory*
>
>Shows ya how pathetic I am.... (not for lack of trying either, mind you!)

Dag Nab it! Get up, Get back out there and giv it 110%! Do your nighty lip exercises and don't be afraid to get your uniform dirty! The teams counting on ya!

addi Posted: Mon Jan 26 19:24:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>Ok, to make it related to kissing, I once kissed your ass

LOL! Mesh you did it again. That penguin tripping just cracks me up! Good job

libra Posted: Mon Jan 26 19:34:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Malik said:
>
>>Never held hands with a girl, never been on a date, any of that. Hell, I didn't even hook up with somebody the time my parents sent me to Baptist Church Camp for two weeks! *shudders at the memory*
>>
>>Shows ya how pathetic I am.... (not for lack of trying either, mind you!)
>

i am the EXACT same malik...i graduated high school without ever having: held hands with a guy, hugged a guy, kissed a guy, dated, or any of that.

then, two months after graduation i got my first hickey(random order, huh, hickey before i got kissed) when having whipped cream licked off my neck at this crazy lingerie party i was at(first party party i ever went to) and now i've had my first kiss, in college. So don't worry, i'm more screwed up than you.

addi Posted: Mon Jan 26 19:39:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>then, two months after graduation i got my first hickey(random order, huh, hickey before i got kissed) when having whipped cream licked off my neck at this crazy lingerie party i was at(first party party i ever went to) and now i've had my first kiss, in college.

We're all counting on you keeping us posted as things progress. : )

*hif has a gun to my head and made me write that

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 26 19:54:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  first kiss huh ?
well, I was scared to death,
probably because I was all alone . . .

novemberrain Posted: Mon Jan 26 20:21:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Speaking of 'firsts'...it made me think of the urban legend that nearly every college has statues that do something strange if a virgin graduates/walks by.

At mine there was a statue of a guy sitting in a chair, holding a ball or an apple or something. And should a virgin graduate he would drop it.

Archangel Posted: Mon Jan 26 21:15:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Legend has it that for every virgin that graduates from UF a brick falls off the bell tower (still standing and working I might add).

One day I was walking with a friend and a brick fell off one of the planters around the bell tower, the friend's a virgin, btw.

Archangel Posted: Mon Jan 26 21:16:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  awww, shit, now you all know where I live...

sweet p Posted: Mon Jan 26 23:15:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>(we're the geeks, so that might have something to do with it)

>Shows ya how pathetic I am.... (not for lack of trying either, mind you!)

First things first...nothing is wrong with geeks. I rather like the nerdy boys. But I also don't know what you consider geeky.
Either way, I don't think that a lack of experience in the domain of hand holding/kissing/dating etc. means that you are pathetic at all.

Of course if you want it and you don't get it, it makes you feel crappy but I don't think it makes other people think you're crappy.

Anyway...I was 17 when I got my first real kiss. Before that, it was either mouth-closed-split-of-a-second-kissing or something like spin-the-bottle-everybody say ooooo-kissing.

simonvii Posted: Mon Jan 26 23:49:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i was almost 16, watchin the rosie o f*ckin donnel show with ginny...man i was so nervous...

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 27 01:07:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>Malik said:
>>(we're the geeks, so that might have something to do with it)
>
>>Shows ya how pathetic I am.... (not for lack of trying either, mind you!)
>
>
>First things first...nothing is wrong with geeks. I rather like the nerdy boys. But I also don't know what you consider geeky.
>Either way, I don't think that a lack of experience in the domain of hand holding/kissing/dating etc. means that you are pathetic at all.
>
>Of course if you want it and you don't get it, it makes you feel crappy but I don't think it makes other people think you're crappy.
>
>Anyway...I was 17 when I got my first real kiss. Before that, it was either mouth-closed-split-of-a-second-kissing or something like spin-the-bottle-everybody say ooooo-kissing.

hmmm
i think i could wear Hubble like specs... slick the hair down geek like and carry a shirt pocket full of pens... =P

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 27 01:08:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Speaking of which, did anybody see that soccerguy who died on the field?

yeah saw that on euronews...
fella just sat down and expired

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 27 01:09:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>Christophe said:
>>Speaking of which, did anybody see that soccerguy who died on the field?
>
yeah saw that on euronews...
fella just sat down and expired

hmm i forgot... it's FOOTBALL!

choke Posted: Tue Jan 27 03:37:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm.. I was 11. The guy was cute and not 2 bad, but he seriously just clamped down over my face and tried to suck my brain out of my mouth like a zombie. Other than that.. sexy guy :D Had to wipe my face afterwards.. It was slimy upto my nostrils :|

Sheoul Posted: Tue Jan 27 06:31:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Have'nt had my first kiss yet... unless you count a granny's peck on the cheek... or that llama, but that's another story

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 27 06:49:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sheoul said:
>Have'nt had my first kiss yet... unless you count a granny's peck on the cheek... or that llama, but that's another story

you shoulnd't have told us that...
next thing you gonna get asked is if you got red hair and if you needed your toe nails painted!

mat_j Posted: Tue Jan 27 07:36:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My first big sloppy snog with tongues was in a tent on a camping trip with some youth organisation, the girl was weird, i was like fourteen and she was eighteen and she had smelly breath. But hey i wasn't complaining at the time, one person in school knew her (and he was a geekzilla) and he told people about it in a good light so i got grand kudos points (She let me touch her boobies too).

antartica Posted: Tue Jan 27 09:19:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  since we're all on the subject of smoochies....

here's me

http://images.quizilla.com/G/ghettokitty/1047299558_izdominant.jpg" border="0" alt="dominant">
You have a dominant kiss- you take charge and make
sure your partner can feel it! Done artfully,
it can be very satisfactory if he/she is into
you playing the dominant role MEORW!

" TARGET="_new">http://quizilla.com/users/ghettokitty/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20kiss%20are%20you%3F/"> What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla" TARGET="_new">http://quizilla.com">Quizilla

zander83 Posted: Tue Jan 27 12:09:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  16 when i had my first kiss with a girl...

libra Posted: Tue Jan 27 14:20:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hehe, this is me...

http://images.quizilla.com/G/ghettokitty/1047301638_mysterious.jpg" border="0" alt="mysterious">
You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never
knows what you're going to come up with next;
this creates great excitement and arousal never
knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end
in a kiss as great as your mystery.

" TARGET="_new">http://quizilla.com/users/ghettokitty/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20kiss%20are%20you%3F/"> What kind of kiss are you?

FN Posted: Tue Jan 27 15:12:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>antartica said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>Speaking of which, did anybody see that soccerguy who died on the field?
>>
>yeah saw that on euronews...
>fella just sat down and expired
>
>hmm i forgot... it's FOOTBALL!

Yeah it's called football here but since most ppl are americans and americans think it's called soccer...

FN Posted: Tue Jan 27 15:15:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://images.quizilla.com/G/ghettokitty/1047299558_izdominant.jpg" border="0" alt="dominant">

marsi Posted: Tue Jan 27 15:43:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://images.quizilla.com/G/ghettokitty/1047301638_mysterious.jpg" border="0" alt="mysterious">
You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never
knows what you're going to come up with next;
this creates great excitement and arousal never
knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end
in a kiss as great as your mystery.

sweet p Posted: Tue Jan 27 16:09:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmmm...

SntSaturn Posted: Tue Jan 27 16:12:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://images.quizilla.com/G/ghettokitty/1047302484_izsurprise.jpg" border="0" alt="surprise">
You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always
pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta no
where to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek
or more passionate embrace. super markets and
work places are your favorite places to attack
your loved one with all your love =p

Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 27 16:26:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>http://images.quizilla.com/G/ghettokitty/1047302484_izsurprise.jpg" border="0" alt="surprise">
You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always
pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta no
where to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek
or more passionate embrace. super markets and
work places are your favorite places to attack
your loved one with all your love =p
>

>

I refuse to take this test. Show me a "what kind of sexer upper are you", and I'll take that one.

addi Posted: Tue Jan 27 17:15:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You have a fishy kiss (see pic). Your partner never knows what you're going to regurgitate; this creates great anxiety and nervousness never knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end any hope of getting any later.

Kira Posted: Tue Jan 27 18:25:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  socialyD said:
>Sailovzi said:
>>First kiss, I was thirteen... so that makes it over seven years since my last kiss, haha. :P Bleh.
>
>XXX
>
>You've been kissed.
>
>No one should wait that long between kisses. Go kiss someone, anyone for that matter. =)

Now I can say I got my first kiss from a girl when I was 20, LOL. Thanks socialyD. :)

http://images.quizilla.com/G/ghettokitty/1047299736_entrancing.jpg" border="0" alt="entrancing">
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.

dan632 Posted: Tue Jan 27 19:25:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  zander83 said:
>16 when i had my first kiss with a girl...

u mean u had one from a guy years before?

Sheoul Posted: Wed Jan 28 03:13:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://images.quizilla.com/G/ghettokitty/1047299736_entrancing.jpg" border="0" alt="entrancing">
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.

choke Posted: Thu Jan 29 03:53:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yay i got mysterious.. ;)

Puck Posted: Sat Jan 31 04:01:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm 16 and sadly, my first kiss was this monday.

woohoo Posted: Wed Feb 18 22:05:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha puck your lying! your first kiss was on wen. lol cause thats when mine was! it was great! and I think the funniest ever just because i started laughing in the middle of it! lol- oh yeah im mad at you what happened to my 5sec!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]