Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

My rant
trogdor57 Posted: Fri Jan 30 14:10:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On occasion, I go on fake, pointless rants. Here's one:30 Jan 2004
Well, this is the first rant I have ever done. Here it is:

BTW, these are created when some guys in my choir would give me a list of things, and I would create a senario.

So, I'm sitting in my kitchen, eating a peanut butter sandwich, when suddenly, some martians come in and ask for some peanut butter. So I says to them, "Dammit aliens, why you gotta be asking for a fat man's peanut butter? And on a tuesday! What the hell's wrong with you??" So I pulled out my .9 and capped one of them.

Aeon Posted: Fri Jan 30 14:40:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dude. Aliens can't eat peanut butter. Their bodies haven't learned to digest the majestic peanut... yet.... they were probably looking for directions. Damn martians always get lost.

simonvii Posted: Fri Jan 30 14:52:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  trogdor57 said:
>On occasion, I go on fake, pointless rants. Here's one:30 Jan 2004
>Well, this is the first rant I have ever done. Here it is:
>
>BTW, these are created when some guys in my choir would give me a list of things, and I would create a senario.
>
>So, I'm sitting in my kitchen, eating a peanut butter sandwich, when suddenly, some martians come in and ask for some peanut butter. So I says to them, "Dammit aliens, why you gotta be asking for a fat man's peanut butter? And on a tuesday! What the hell's wrong with you??" So I pulled out my .9 and capped one of them.
>
>
>
>for somebody always talking christian, this is a lil awkward, how many christians say dammit, what the hell, and cap things with their .9?

trogdor57 Posted: Fri Jan 30 15:18:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah, lighten up a little bit. No one's perfect. Sorry to be so cliche.

It's all in good fun.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jan 30 16:00:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, it reminds me of this one time, when I was out on the ocean liner Langenscheidt, and I was watching this movie about lesbian gorrillas, and this man comes up to me, and he said "hey, you look like that one guy". And I was like "yeah I do, huh?"
And he was like "mmmmm Big New Yorkers suck", and I proceeded with kicking his BNY hating ass. And then me and bettie ballhaus went to Wal Mart and bought some new chantilly Lace curtaines for our daughters friends doll house.

The End.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jan 30 16:05:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>trogdor57 said:
>>On occasion, I go on fake, pointless rants. Here's one:30 Jan 2004
>>Well, this is the first rant I have ever done. Here it is:
>>
>>BTW, these are created when some guys in my choir would give me a list of things, and I would create a senario.
>>
>>So, I'm sitting in my kitchen, eating a peanut butter sandwich, when suddenly, some martians come in and ask for some peanut butter. So I says to them, "Dammit aliens, why you gotta be asking for a fat man's peanut butter? And on a tuesday! What the hell's wrong with you??" So I pulled out my .9 and capped one of them.
>>
>>
>>
>>for somebody always talking christian, this is a lil awkward, how many christians say dammit, what the hell, and cap things with their .9?

A lot of them do, just not the fundamentalist types.

trogdor57 Posted: Fri Jan 30 16:55:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Yeah, it reminds me of this one time, when I was out on the ocean liner Langenscheidt, and I was watching this movie about lesbian gorrillas, and this man comes up to me, and he said "hey, you look like that one guy". And I was like "yeah I do, huh?"
> And he was like "mmmmm Big New Yorkers suck", and I proceeded with kicking his BNY hating ass. And then me and bettie ballhaus went to Wal Mart and bought some new chantilly Lace curtaines for our daughters friends doll house.

>The End.

*Clap Clap* Very nice. I applaud.

trogdor57 Posted: Fri Jan 30 16:57:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>simonvii said:
>>trogdor57 said:
>>>On occasion, I go on fake, pointless rants. Here's one:30 Jan 2004
>>>Well, this is the first rant I have ever done. Here it is:
>>>
>>>BTW, these are created when some guys in my choir would give me a list of things, and I would create a senario.
>>>
>>>So, I'm sitting in my kitchen, eating a peanut butter sandwich, when suddenly, some martians come in and ask for some peanut butter. So I says to them, "Dammit aliens, why you gotta be asking for a fat man's peanut butter? And on a tuesday! What the hell's wrong with you??" So I pulled out my .9 and capped one of them.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>for somebody always talking christian, this is a lil awkward, how many christians say dammit, what the hell, and cap things with their .9?
>
>A lot of them do, just not the fundamentalist types.

Well, to be honest, I go to a methodist church. We're really laid back. It may seem like I'm really uptight, but that's just cuz I'm passionate, a bit too much for my own good sometimes.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jan 30 16:59:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  trogdor57 said:
>meshuggah said:
>>Yeah, it reminds me of this one time, when I was out on the ocean liner Langenscheidt, and I was watching this movie about lesbian gorrillas, and this man comes up to me, and he said "hey, you look like that one guy". And I was like "yeah I do, huh?"
>> And he was like "mmmmm Big New Yorkers suck", and I proceeded with kicking his BNY hating ass. And then me and bettie ballhaus went to Wal Mart and bought some new chantilly Lace curtaines for our daughters friends doll house.
>
>>The End.
>
>*Clap Clap* Very nice. I applaud.
>

But its true.......

Mesh Posted: Fri Jan 30 17:00:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>But its true.......

Well ok maybe its not true, but I like to tell myself that it is, ok?

trogdor57 Posted: Fri Jan 30 17:02:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>meshuggah said:
>
>>But its true.......
>
>
>
>Well ok maybe its not true, but I like to tell myself that it is, ok?

Sorry, well... sounds like you live an interestin life... or sumthin'

iggy Posted: Fri Jan 30 19:45:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
how many christians say dammit, what the hell, and cap things with their .9?

i'm christian and i say things that would make a sailor blush. i swear fluently in several different languages. hell, my ex church heard me swear once and all of them prayed for my soul.

oh yeah, i wish i had a shot gun so i can shoot some dickhead drivers ...

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jan 30 22:38:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Winston Churchill was a Christian - need I say more ?

iggy Posted: Fri Jan 30 22:39:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So was hitler

iggy Posted: Fri Jan 30 22:42:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  anyway this is my rant.

i'm bored of my job. i;m actually thinking of a career switch.
i was trained in the creative arts and advertising, but now strangely i'm working in the engineering/construction industry. frustrated, trapped and feel rather moody about it.
been thinking about a career change for sometime now.
not suitable for this job i guess, even though i tried my best. am gonna venture into the advertising industry soon.

that's it. now i feel better

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jan 30 22:54:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>anyway this is my rant.
>
>i'm bored of my job. i;m actually thinking of a career switch.
>i was trained in the creative arts and advertising, but now strangely i'm working in the engineering/construction industry. frustrated, trapped and feel rather moody about it.
>been thinking about a career change for sometime now.
>not suitable for this job i guess, even though i tried my best. am gonna venture into the advertising industry soon.
>
>that's it. now i feel better

I've got a feeling Chanz . . .
The voices in my head are telling that you might be best suited to be a rodeo clown. . .

Mesh Posted: Fri Jan 30 23:37:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  trogdor57 said:
>meshuggah said:
>>meshuggah said:
>>
>>>But its true.......
>>
>>
>>
>>Well ok maybe its not true, but I like to tell myself that it is, ok?
>
>Sorry, well... sounds like you live an interestin life... or sumthin'
>

LOL, I wish.

simonvii Posted: Sat Jan 31 00:02:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>So was hitler

man i dont want to get into religious stuf, but hitler and the nazi party's values were anything but christian; i mean they tried to eliminate jews entirely and the christian faith portrays the jews as Gods chosen people...christianity is based on the life death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and he was a jew...so how could hitler justify that

iggy Posted: Sat Jan 31 01:07:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  there was definately a warpness in hitler's mind. but u can;t deny that he was a christian.

there's no excuse for what he did though.

if u can go read the KKK's bible. pretty warped too.
in it, Jesus and his apostles were anglo-saxon and they came to the land of america.

mat_j Posted: Sun Feb 1 12:10:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>simonvii said:
> how many christians say dammit, what the hell, and cap things with their .9?
>
>i'm christian and i say things that would make a sailor blush. i swear fluently in several different languages. hell, my ex church heard me swear once and all of them prayed for my soul.
>
>oh yeah, i wish i had a shot gun so i can shoot some dickhead drivers ...

And where in fuck would the Catholic church be without 2,000 years of glorius swears.

mat_j Posted: Sun Feb 1 12:11:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>anyway this is my rant.
>
>i'm bored of my job. i;m actually thinking of a career switch.
>i was trained in the creative arts and advertising, but now strangely i'm working in the engineering/construction industry. frustrated, trapped and feel rather moody about it.
>been thinking about a career change for sometime now.
>not suitable for this job i guess, even though i tried my best. am gonna venture into the advertising industry soon.
>
>that's it. now i feel better

Start your own business dude, i'll fly out and work for you

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]