Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Pissed the hell off
Mesh Posted: Sat Jan 31 22:19:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Post here when you are feeling pissed off. Just let it all out.

Right now I am real god damned pissed off. Its a good thing I am not around anyone at the moment. I could just tear someones arms out of their sockets, barbeque them, and then force them to eat their own arms right now.

God damn it sure would be nice to smash someone over the face with a bottle right now. Or at least punch someone in the eye. Yeah, that would be good.

Fucking god damnit son of a bitch ass whore mother bitch shit face poop head.

Oh, and I dont really no why I am so pissed off right now. I just am.

Good bye.

mother fuck

libra Posted: Sun Feb 1 03:42:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm really mad at a few people/things right now. But I tend to internalize emotion...I can't even type it out.

choke Posted: Sun Feb 1 03:59:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I'm really mad at a few people/things right now. But I tend to internalize emotion...I can't even type it out.

yeah know the feeling.. try just typing out what has happened to make u pissed and usually i start to relive it and the anger returns and kinda trickles out into that and u get carried away and...

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 1 04:04:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>libra said:
>>I'm really mad at a few people/things right now. But I tend to internalize emotion...I can't even type it out.
>
>yeah know the feeling.. try just typing out what has happened to make u pissed and usually i start to relive it and the anger returns and kinda trickles out into that and u get carried away and...

And then break stuff and smash people in the face!!

Dancer Posted: Sun Feb 1 04:25:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Do not assume you know me!!!!!!!!!
I leave as i please and am not obligated to explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't need to explain myself and i need to be alone sometimes!!!! don't you even know...

Puck Posted: Sun Feb 1 04:25:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wouldn't say that I'm "Pissed the hell off" but i am quite annoyed at mankind for polluting the internet with crappy sites that say the same thing as another site, so all I find are copies. Freakin' copies! All those sites that have lyrics for ten bands that're popular and the lyrics are everywhere anyway. AAAAAAH! Them byotch pop-ups are like a plague. WHY, GOD-PERSON-DUDE?!

Malik Posted: Sun Feb 1 13:57:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *makes a caveman-like gruntish yell*

Grayyyuruahghhhh!

libra Posted: Sun Feb 1 14:12:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  stupid essays about the stupid symbolism in a fucking can of condensed milk. I hate writing essays about things like this. There is nothing worse than a young female english teacher who has decided that she's going to do a service to the world by helping college students tear apart stories to their bare bones in order to find some elusive meaning in it. If there is anything there, it should be more readily apparent than that. I think she's just making all of this crap up in order to seem smart and all knowing when really she doesn't know what the hell she's talking about and the stupid short story is really about a boy who's from the ghetto, not about the struggle between good and evil, and the newspaper blowing across the street does not symbolize time. It's just a newspaper. argh...

Yea, I have to write an essay that i don't want to write, if you didn't notice.

addi Posted: Sun Feb 1 14:46:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>stupid essays about the stupid symbolism in a fucking can of condensed milk.

I am not used to hearing you cus. It's cute

>There is nothing worse than a young female english teacher who has decided that she's going to do a service to the world by helping college students tear apart stories to their bare bones in order to find some elusive meaning in it.

I guess some things don't change. I ran into that mentality in college and grad school. Hang in there baby! Someday soon this will all be over and you'll only have to deal with dumb shits at work..for the rest of your life. : )

*It'll help you write if you try to become one with the can of condensed milk

iggy Posted: Sun Feb 1 14:52:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i fucking hate my boss. bloody hell.
in fact i'm a gonna fuck off and find a better job.

i hate my job agrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

libra Posted: Sun Feb 1 15:03:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>
>I guess some things don't change. I ran into that mentality in college and grad school. Hang in there baby! Someday soon this will all be over and you'll only have to deal with dumb shits at work..for the rest of your life. : )
>
>*It'll help you write if you try to become one with the can of condensed milk

hahaha. yea, i'm trying. I actually went to my dad for help (he's an english major, but i never talk to him about english stuff) and he did give me some help, but then he went all english teacher-y on me and started explaining that the condensed milk could be symbolic of life because its kind of like semen, and I was like, ummm, that's enough now, byebye.

zander83 Posted: Sun Feb 1 15:04:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  alright... thing is im less angry then just annoyed... bored... everyone is annoying me these days... fuck all of them... so tired... feel like sleeping and never waking up... woop-ti-fucking-doo i have more homework... well to all a fuck you and a fuck me from you

addi Posted: Sun Feb 1 15:10:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>hahaha. yea, i'm trying. I actually went to my dad for help (he's an english major, but i never talk to him about english stuff) and he did give me some help, but then he went all english teacher-y on me and started explaining that the condensed milk could be symbolic of life because its kind of like semen, and I was like, ummm, that's enough now, byebye.

Yeah, I suspect no child ever wants to hear stuff like that from their parent

And I don't think I'm gonna be able to think about condensed milk the same way ever again

red Posted: Sun Feb 1 15:18:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You bozos!! Get Bush out of the Whitehouse! And get Blair out of Bush!

libra Posted: Sun Feb 1 16:59:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hahaha. Go addison. I love the picture!

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 1 17:16:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Hahaha. Go addison. I love the picture!

That is one of the best yet addi :)

sry_not4sale Posted: Sun Feb 1 19:24:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  right now im fucked off @ mi self... like really go "ed norton" on miself. i get so fucken jealous so easily! y cant i jst be normal! its as if mi mind is tryn ne little excuse to get in a frenzy.... and it takes 2 much energy 2 hold it all in..

skjlhasudfhaskjdfnasdsf sadfasdf sghdfdghfdghfdg!!!

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 1 23:21:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well now I am pissed the panthers lost god damn son of a bitch.

sdlfjsdfstupidfdsfsdlkfjfuckingsdklfjsdpatriotssdlfjsdkjgosdlfjstodsfjsdhellsdlfjsdklsonosfjsdljoflksjfkbithceslsjfsdiksjdfhatelsdfksdjthemldsjfsdlkjfuckers.

SntSaturn Posted: Sun Feb 1 23:48:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This afternoon I wanted to run over someone in my car. A lot of anger has accumulated at my parents and family. Don't get me wrong - I love them.

First off: my parents won't let me look at the college i want to. I don't even get that option. Going to college is growing up; how can I take care of myself if i can't even make my own decision for school?! I don't want to be like my brother and sister. I don't want to go and make lots of money with what they consider "the best degree for the best price". I'm the one who has to pay for it!!! If I can't get scholarships to cover an extra few thousand dollars, so be it! its my stupid loan to pay back anyways. Its just so ridiculous.

Secondly: Somehow, I became the "bad" kid of the family. I'm more open minded, I voice my opinions, I'm not ashamed of my actions so I don't hide them. I swear they think I drink and have sex with my boyfriend. In the past few months I have noticed a change in their behavior. They are being over protective with me. setting new boundaries. My parents have always had the theory that curfews, grounding, etc. are pointless because if you want to do something you will find time to do it. Also, they've never had a problem with me being home alone with anyone. boyfriend or not. Recently, thats all changed. I would understand it if they had gotten like that with my sister and her boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. you see, I know for a fact that they weren't good kids. That they did things worse than I have done with my boyfriend (for the time being). My mom favors my sister. Its obvious. I'm okay with that; I've always been a daddy's girl. But - if its going to impede in my life, or make them treat me differently than they did my sister its not fair. Yes, I know life isn't fair. I'm not all growed up but I'd still like to make my own choices and deal with the consequences. I'm a smart girl and I wish they would just trust me in that.

*breath*

Sorry about my unusually long rant... Its a touchy subject. That really only scratches the surface.

SntSaturn Posted: Sun Feb 1 23:54:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmm, i should restate that. My sister and her boyfriend are good kids. I just know they've done a few things that could be considered worse than what I've done.

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 2 01:16:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmmm

i sense a lot of anger here...

all you kids... i want you all to take these happy pills!

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Feb 2 01:22:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>hmmm
>
>i sense a lot of anger here...
>
>all you kids... i want you all to take these happy pills!

If it counts for anything I'm usually a happy person?

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 2 01:32:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>antartica said:
>>hmmm
>>
>>i sense a lot of anger here...
>>
>>all you kids... i want you all to take these happy pills!
>
>If it counts for anything I'm usually a happy person?

oh wow...

then whatever you're on... i'll take 10!

haha

choke Posted: Mon Feb 2 02:08:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i hate whoever wrote go ask alice!! its an amazing book! It relates to me! one of the best ive read! i hate it!! the bitch dies! She fuckin dies!!!!!!!!!!! things were looking up for her!! SHE DIED!!!! I HATE EVERYBODY

Theres no hope :(

choke Posted: Mon Feb 2 02:12:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In the words of Marilyn Manson - :'( my saviour.. 'Lets just jump upon the sharp swords and cut away our smiles'

marsteller Posted: Mon Feb 2 02:28:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  your savior's a guy named marilyn?

choke Posted: Mon Feb 2 02:31:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>your savior's a guy named marilyn?

shhh... ur not meant 2 notice that part :P listen to his music instead :P most of its not the kinda stuff id take too seriously but occasionaly he spits out a few pearls :D

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 2 05:29:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  not really pissed at anything altogether but i just feel sic of it all.... and reali bored!!!!

bored
bored
bored
bored
bored!!!!!

addi Posted: Mon Feb 2 07:03:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>This afternoon I wanted to run over someone in my car. A lot of anger has accumulated at my parents and family.

Setting off on your own and blazing a new trail is never easy, and to some extent I don't think it should be. I've been on both sides and it's hard on all parties involved. Your parents are doing what they think is best for you out of love and concern, and you're off trying to define who SntSaturn is and wants to be in life. Heads are naturally doing to butt.
My advise, coming from someone who's going through this now with my son, is continue to fight and clear your own path that you believe is right for you, but never forget the road you've walked up to this point in your life, and the things you were taught as you find your own way. If things go right someday the two roads may meet again, remaining separate, but headed in the same direction.

*sorry, the philosopher dad came out in me here.

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 2 07:07:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>SntSaturn said:
>>This afternoon I wanted to run over someone in my car. A lot of anger has accumulated at my parents and family.
>
>Setting off on your own and blazing a new trail is never easy, and to some extent I don't think it should be. I've been on both sides and it's hard on all parties involved. Your parents are doing what they think is best for you out of love and concern, and you're off trying to define who SntSaturn is and wants to be in life. Heads are naturally doing to butt.
>My advise, coming from someone who's going through this now with my son, is continue to fight and clear your own path that you believe is right for you, but never forget the road you've walked up to this point in your life, and the things you were taught as you find your own way. If things go right someday the two roads may meet again, remaining separate, but headed in the same direction.
>
>*sorry, the philosopher dad came out in me here.

damn.... it's not going to be easy stnsat...

sometimes you will remain separate, headed nearly in the same general direction, but on totally different planes of existance...

but dun let that discourage you.

you know the folks will never come over into your plane.. so you gotta swallow some and head back to their's once in a while... dun lose touch. coz you may never regain it again...

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Feb 2 08:05:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey sntsaturn, if you do run over somebody in your car, make sure you use a big one, and always put it in reverse and back over them after you've hit them going forward, this will lessen the chance of any violent responses from your victim.

also did anyone else notice that ant used the words "swallow" and "head" in the same sentence ?

addi Posted: Mon Feb 2 08:11:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>also did anyone else notice that ant used the words "swallow" and "head" in the same sentence ?

HaHa!

You know what they say about guys that NOTICE that kind of stuff? : )

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 2 08:12:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>also did anyone else notice that ant used the words "swallow" and "head" in the same sentence ?

LOL... i didn't mean that King Thong!

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 2 08:22:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>also did anyone else notice that ant used the words "swallow" and "head" in the same sentence ?
>
>HaHa!
>
>You know what they say about guys that NOTICE that kind of stuff? : )

OH MAN!!!

now you putting images in my head...

arghhh..... nite mares!!

addi Posted: Mon Feb 2 09:00:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Well now I am pissed the panthers lost god damn son of a bitch.

I'm with you on that one mesh. Stupid kicker for the Panthers!

It's also interesting that the buzz here the next day isn't about the game, it's about Janet's nipple at half time. Already heard complaints from parents that there child had to "witness" this abomination! Horrors!

socialyD Posted: Mon Feb 2 11:25:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My boyfriend cheated on me with his best friends girlfriend. That girl was one of my few girlfriends.

I don't know who I'd like to kill more.

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 11:30:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You're better off without them

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 12:02:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm pissed off as well by the way.

GF and I broke up and my mother is pissing me off as well

socialyD Posted: Mon Feb 2 12:32:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>You're better off without them

Yeah, but it doesn't hurt any less.

So I have to ask - is your picture a picture of the infamous and illusive Christophe?

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 12:44:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  socialyD said:
>Christophe said:
>>You're better off without them
>
>Yeah, but it doesn't hurt any less.
>
>So I have to ask - is your picture a picture of the infamous and illusive Christophe?

Yeah but it doesn't do me any justice lol ;o)

I'm going to try and find a better one

libra Posted: Mon Feb 2 13:44:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>socialyD said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>You're better off without them
>>
>>Yeah, but it doesn't hurt any less.
>>
>>So I have to ask - is your picture a picture of the infamous and illusive Christophe?
>
>
>Yeah but it doesn't do me any justice lol ;o)
>

>I'm going to try and find a better one

put up the one that was your MSN icon for awhile...where you're actually smiling.

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 15:00:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm not in a smiling mood so this one will have to do for now.

Took it about 10 minutes ago.

In the weanwhile, the mother of my (ex-)gf called me that my (ex-)gf had to be given a shot from the doctor to calm her down...

What the fuck is wrong with this world

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 2 15:23:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>meshuggah said:
>>Well now I am pissed the panthers lost god damn son of a bitch.
>
>
>I'm with you on that one mesh. Stupid kicker for the Panthers!
>
>It's also interesting that the buzz here the next day isn't about the game, it's about Janet's nipple at half time. Already heard complaints from parents that there child had to "witness" this abomination! Horrors!

Oh HEAVENS!!!!!!! A CHILD BRIEFLY SAW A NIPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, I didnt watch the half time game. I hate everyone who was going to appear in it. But after seeing her nipple was covered with sparkly thingy and in the song douche bag ol' justin boy said "GONNA HAVE YOU NAKED BY THE END OF THIS SONG....." I think the two of them planned on it happening.

And such I hate that guy so much, I think it would be funny if he got in some sort of trouble for it. I would laugh a lot. What a douchebag......

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 2 15:26:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I'm not in a smiling mood so this one will have to do for now.
>
>
>Took it about 10 minutes ago.
>
>
>
>
>In the weanwhile, the mother of my (ex-)gf called me that my (ex-)gf had to be given a shot from the doctor to calm her down...
>

Whoa. That is....extreme.

And again I am pissed off. A bunch of cars in a parking lot were writtehn all over with soap and stuff. Mine was one of them. On the windshield.....a weiner with a humongo pair of nards. On the side windows, swatstikas. On the back windwows, a big pair of boobies. (That last one doesnt make me too mad, but its the principle of the thing, haha)
>
>What the fuck is wrong with this world

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 15:27:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Agree with you on that one mesh.

He's one fo those guys nobody would give a second look if they saw him somewhere but now he's all hyped up.

Same thing with brad pitt. He's not ugly like a mule's ass but seriously, he doesn't even come close to what people hype him up to be.

The whole idolising thing is one of the reasons why I feel I am so much more than 99% of the rest of the world.

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Feb 2 17:18:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>addison said:

Boy, a lot to reply to. Thanks for the responses. Addi, I understand (as best a daughter can) what you are trying to say. I know they are watching out for me. I try to go with the boundaries they set, etc. but I'm also a very stubborn girl. I can't do everything to please them; they also need to take steps to meet me in the middle.

addi Posted: Mon Feb 2 17:28:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>I try to go with the boundaries they set, etc. but I'm also a very stubborn girl. I can't do everything to please them; they also need to take steps to meet me in the middle.

Which is why I said keep fighting for what you feel is right for you. You're a big girl now. You're right, some compromise is needed on both sides.

*Nice pic, but I hope you're not going out in public dressed so sleezy! And that's too much eye liner! You might as well have a sign on your chest saying TAKE ME, I'M EASY! And another thing you shameless hussy...

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Feb 2 17:32:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>*Nice pic, but I hope you're not going out in public dressed so sleezy! And that's too much eye liner! You might as well have a sign on your chest saying TAKE ME, I'M EASY! And another thing you shameless hussy...

*cower* yes. i went out in public. Thats a picture taken after I went to a big band dance on saturday night. I love swing dancing!

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 17:36:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  As far as I can tell from such a small picture you looked hot.

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Feb 2 17:38:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>As far as I can tell from such a small picture you looked hot.

*blush* aww, thanks. I was debating whether i should tell you the same from your picture. i can see why your tina liked you so much.

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 2 17:38:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>As far as I can tell from such a small picture you looked hot.

Hahaha I was waiting for that. Though I was expecting maybe, a thong clad somebody to say it :)

addi Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:41:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Remember It's all in good fun. Just a joke. You have a good sense of humor, right?

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:44:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>Christophe said:
>>As far as I can tell from such a small picture you looked hot.
>
>*blush* aww, thanks. I was debating whether i should tell you the same from your picture. i can see why your tina liked you so much.

You can't see the real reason on this picture ;o)

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:46:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>SntSaturn said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>As far as I can tell from such a small picture you looked hot.
>>
>>*blush* aww, thanks. I was debating whether i should tell you the same from your picture. i can see why your tina liked you so much.
>
>
>You can't see the real reason on this picture ;o)

What luck. I check back after an hour, and addison and christophe are both back at the same time too!

Such a nice picture. I remember one time saddam tried to get me in the sack. But I didnt take to his roofies and smoothe talking.

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:46:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Remember It's all in good fun. Just a joke. You have a good sense of humor, right?

Lmao

I miss painter guy though, or is he just hiding beneath the sheets?

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:47:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I always thought osama was kinda cuddly looking.

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:48:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Christophe said:
>>SntSaturn said:
>>>Christophe said:
>>>>As far as I can tell from such a small picture you looked hot.
>>>
>>>*blush* aww, thanks. I was debating whether i should tell you the same from your picture. i can see why your tina liked you so much.
>>
>>
>>You can't see the real reason on this picture ;o)
>
>
>
>What luck. I check back after an hour, and addison and christophe are both back at the same time too!
>
>
>Such a nice picture. I remember one time saddam tried to get me in the sack. But I didnt take to his roofies and smoothe talking.

Lol. Almost outta here though, it's 0:48 in the morning and g2g2 school 2morrow.

FN Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:49:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *Is that painter guy under the sheets or are you just happy to see me*

addi Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:53:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good night, Christophe. Good luck at school tomorrow.

* he's under the bed : )

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:56:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Remember It's all in good fun. Just a joke. You have a good sense of humor, right?

i try to ;) I knew you were teasing.

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:57:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Good night, Christophe. Good luck at school tomorrow.
>
>* he's under the bed : )

School is dumb. Dont go christophe. Besides, you dont need any diplomas or certificates to be in the mafia.

Oh wait, thats me who is going into the russian mafia.

I guess you should go to school then. But I do hope you are a class clown. I know I always was. It sure was fun time. Clowning is important you know.

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Feb 2 18:59:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>addison said:
>>Remember It's all in good fun. Just a joke. You have a good sense of humor, right?
>
>i try to ;) I knew you were teasing.

Maybe I should have waited to post that until after i saw your new picture!

addi Posted: Mon Feb 2 19:06:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>Maybe I should have waited to post that until after i saw your new picture!

that's what I was referring to. What did you think I was talking about? lol!

you are laughing right?

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Feb 2 19:10:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>SntSaturn said:
>>Maybe I should have waited to post that until after i saw your new picture!
>
>that's what I was referring to. What did you think I was talking about? lol!
>
>you are laughing right?

*sigh* I'm laughing so long as I know you don't actually think I'm an under the covers sort of girl :-P

addi Posted: Mon Feb 2 19:14:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:

>*sigh* I'm laughing so long as I know you don't actually think I'm an under the covers sort of girl :-P

Well of course I don't think of you that way! I have always thought of you as more of a run away, lock the door behind you, sort of girl : )

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Feb 2 19:18:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>SntSaturn said:
>
>>*sigh* I'm laughing so long as I know you don't actually think I'm an under the covers sort of girl
>
>Well of course I don't think of you that way! I have always thought of you as more of a run away, lock the door behind you, sort of girl

good then. I see you the same way. : )

addi Posted: Mon Feb 2 19:29:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:

>good then. I see you the same way. : )

HaHa I think. Peace.. Truce

BTW Christophe is right. It's a very flattering photo of you.

choke Posted: Tue Feb 3 23:05:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>
>I fucking love Manson.
>
>I hate it when people judge me for it.
>
>he is hardly that bad...well now anyway.
>
>People are fucks...

Indeed. They need someone to be uncomfortable around and talk about in hushed tones.. hes just doing the gentlemanly thing and providing it.. they should be grateful.. I think hes amazing :D

I heard he wants to be a schoolteacher.. Here in NZ we get news like a month 2 late so i dunno bout any developements on that.. Wouldnt it be fucking AWESOME to be in one of his classes? *hyperventilates*

libra Posted: Wed Feb 4 01:48:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>mara said:
>>
>>I fucking love Manson.
>>
>>I hate it when people judge me for it.
>>
>>he is hardly that bad...well now anyway.
>>
>>People are fucks...
>
>Indeed. They need someone to be uncomfortable around and talk about in hushed tones.. hes just doing the gentlemanly thing and providing it.. they should be grateful.. I think hes amazing :D
>
>I heard he wants to be a schoolteacher.. Here in NZ we get news like a month 2 late so i dunno bout any developements on that.. Wouldnt it be fucking AWESOME to be in one of his classes? *hyperventilates*

that'd be amazing. I'd love that. I hope he does it.

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 4 16:39:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My car, broke down. I had to walk three miles home. In the rain. In fourty degrees. Wearing shorts and short sleeve shirt.

Then, on my way home, it is a favourite thing around here for little bitch pussy teenagers to yell at someone on foot from the safey of their moving vehicle. I guess it makes them feel tough. I see them do it all the time to people while I am driving, only this time I was the one walking and they did it to me. I have no tolerance for anyone feeling tough becuase they do something to someone knowing full well they are safe from that person retaliating . I promise if I see those teenagers anywhere they are going to be asked to repeat what they said to me in person. Then whether or no they repeat it, I am going to crack their little spoiled suburbanite skulls on the concrete.

The End

I wish I had magical car stopping poweres so that I could stop their car and force them to say it to my face. Stupid little american pussys. That gets you killed in my world.

FN Posted: Wed Feb 4 17:09:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  People please stop freaking out about marlin dunnowwhatshisname and anybody else for that matter, it makes you look extremely stupid (sorry but it's true).

You can like what somebody does/did but do you have to worship him/her because of that?

I was a bit disappointed to see the poll thing about timberlake by the way...

Thought GT was a bit beyond that.

Remember, no matter what somebody does he or she still isn't any better than you, certainly not by doing something stupid like 'singing' songs which they probably haven't even written themselves, and even if they did, so what? That's still no reason to crawl up into anyone's ass.

I really don't get it how people can go crazy over an 'artist'. He or she has to take a crap just like anybody else once in a while you know.

If you think (for example) timberlake and pitt are sexy, imagine them pushing a shit the size of their head out of their ass with their pants on their ankles while 'reading' a porn magazine and the passion will be tempered.

Same thing for the manson guy. Dont have anything against him (I do think his music sucks though but that's just my opinion) but I do find it degrading to throw yourself at somebody like a 13 year old groupie at a backstreetboys concert.

FN Posted: Wed Feb 4 17:11:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>My car, broke down. I had to walk three miles home. In the rain. In fourty degrees. Wearing shorts and short sleeve shirt.
>
>
>Then, on my way home, it is a favourite thing around here for little bitch pussy teenagers to yell at someone on foot from the safey of their moving vehicle. I guess it makes them feel tough. I see them do it all the time to people while I am driving, only this time I was the one walking and they did it to me. I have no tolerance for anyone feeling tough becuase they do something to someone knowing full well they are safe from that person retaliating . I promise if I see those teenagers anywhere they are going to be asked to repeat what they said to me in person. Then whether or no they repeat it, I am going to crack their little spoiled suburbanite skulls on the concrete.
>
>
>The End
>
>
>
>I wish I had magical car stopping poweres so that I could stop their car and force them to say it to my face. Stupid little american pussys. That gets you killed in my world.
>
>
>
>

You watched American History X a bit more than is good for you I think lol.

Where are you from by the way?

SntSaturn Posted: Wed Feb 4 17:26:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>People please stop freaking out about marlin dunnowwhatshisname and anybody else for that matter, it makes you look extremely stupid (sorry but it's true).

Marlin dunnowhatshisname? I don't know anyone marlin thats been talked about... unless its a typo for marilyn manson.. that must be it. Can't say I care for his music. He's an extremist, but I can't help but believe part of his eccentricity is from the publicity he gets for it.

FN Posted: Wed Feb 4 17:31:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>Christophe said:
>>People please stop freaking out about marlin dunnowwhatshisname and anybody else for that matter, it makes you look extremely stupid (sorry but it's true).
>
>Marlin dunnowhatshisname? I don't know anyone marlin thats been talked about... unless its a typo for marilyn manson.. that must be it. Can't say I care for his music. He's an extremist, but I can't help but believe part of his eccentricity is from the publicity he gets for it.

I know the guy's name, was just trying to make a point that it doesn't matter who or what the subject of worship is.

I can't believe people actually fall for those kind of acts either.

It's disturbing that people actually believe that stuff like the osbournes or just the acts of anybody on mtv is a representation of their real life.

Even worse is that some try to mimic it.

SntSaturn Posted: Wed Feb 4 17:47:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So my school is trying to pass a levy in order to raise property tax for school funding. If it doesn't pass (like it has the past two times) they have to make budget cuts. I think its ridiculous. Basically, they plan to remove ALL extra curriculars, and even co curriculars (as well as other things, but I'm not as influenced by them). i.e. sports, band, choir, mock trial, etc. Art classes would be included in that. School lunch prices would go up. Maintenance would go down; floor wax, school supplies, etc. I'm just pissed off that these things could be in danger. Why didn't our administration start spending more wisely when they realized they were in financial danger? Shouldn't the state provide more funding, i am in a public school. Bah.

Kira Posted: Wed Feb 4 17:50:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>I was a bit disappointed to see the poll thing about timberlake by the way...
>
>Thought GT was a bit beyond that.
>

Maybe you'd like to try thinking of a new and different poll question every week, Christophe. People who don't care for these artists can still have opinions about them. If we just tuned out everything that wasn't completely honest and valuable life would be pretty boring.

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 4 22:55:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am from the fiery pits of hell, my boy, the fiery pits of hell.

choke Posted: Fri Feb 6 03:47:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  why all the bitterness? liking manson has nothing to do with his image. its the fact that he can establish one for himself and live it. how many of us can say we live totally untied by societys preferences? manson as a teacher would be cool because noone would be afraid to be anything but themselves around him. if i met him and thought he was an asshole i would tell him so, but at the moment ill look upto him because he has the power to be different.

..and people are on different levels. its not something to be bitter about, just accept it and do the best you can to make yours a little better.

Kira Posted: Sat Feb 7 09:49:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My cat broke my vase...

sweet p Posted: Sun Feb 8 01:46:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  :(

When it rains it really pours.

Booooooooo life.

I want [a temporary] OUT.

UURRRRGH

addi Posted: Sun Feb 8 09:20:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry, Sweet P. whatever it is hope the rain leaves and some sunshine falls back on you soon.

I wrote a long "I'm really confused and hurt" post here 2 days ago, but ended up deleteing it. It concerned my son and my discovery of his regular use of an illegal substance. It's a real gray area for me. I thought 90% of you, being closer to his age and lifestyle, would just end up telling me to quit acting like a stupid parent and bug out of his life, so I didn't post it.

It's very hard sometimes knowing the right thing to do as a father. Sometimes I just wish there was a manual to refer to.

SntSaturn Posted: Sun Feb 8 12:27:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Sorry, Sweet P. whatever it is hope the rain leaves and some sunshine falls back on you soon.
>
>I wrote a long "I'm really confused and hurt" post here 2 days ago, but ended up deleteing it. It concerned my son and my discovery of his regular use of an illegal substance. It's a real gray area for me. I thought 90% of you, being closer to his age and lifestyle, would just end up telling me to quit acting like a stupid parent and bug out of his life, so I didn't post it.
>
>It's very hard sometimes knowing the right thing to do as a father. Sometimes I just wish there was a manual to refer to.
>
>
>

aww, as a parent i would be very concerned if my son were using any drug paraphenalia. In my opinion, there never is a "right" thing to do.

mat_j Posted: Mon Feb 9 06:19:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>why all the bitterness? liking manson has nothing to do with his image. its the fact that he can establish one for himself and live it. how many of us can say we live totally untied by societys preferences? manson as a teacher would be cool because noone would be afraid to be anything but themselves around him. if i met him and thought he was an asshole i would tell him so, but at the moment ill look upto him because he has the power to be different.
>

>..and people are on different levels. its not something to be bitter about, just accept it and do the best you can to make yours a little better.

I don't see why people have their drawers in sucha twist over Marilyn Manson

1. The guys fairly intelligent, I'm not saying he's a great political thinker but in Bowling for Columbine he answered Michael Moores questions with a degree of common sense absent from most of the other interviewees

2. His image is only as crazy as say mixing Ozzy Osbourne with Tiny Tim, to quote Eric Cartman

"Why the big deal bitch?"

addi Posted: Mon Feb 9 07:20:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>"Why the big deal bitch?"

Ha! Must agree here. Don't care for the music, but Manson is more than his theatrical image presented to the public. He actualy has a brain and thinks about things in life.
Besides any person that loves M&M's can't be evil.

Need to get riled up and bitch about something?
Bitch about a US Pres that got us in a war based on faulty and trumped up intelligence about Iraq (he either lied to our faces, or he was totally duped and believed all the false reports. Both conclusions are disturbing). Now that's worth bitching about. Manson is very small potatos compared to the deceit and lies eminating from Washington these days.

I hate the man.
He is a moron
He is dangerous
He has the blood of thousands of American soldiers on his hands
The only thing that frightens me more than Bush is Cheney.
The only thing that frightens me more than Cheney are the millions of Americans that will turn a blind eye to all of this and vote for him again because he'a against abortion and is a born again Christian.

marsteller Posted: Mon Feb 9 09:41:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addison for president! do i hear nominations for a running-mate?

addi Posted: Mon Feb 9 10:01:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>Addison for president! do i hear nominations for a running-mate?

LOL! I find the beer bottle positioning in your pic very interesting!

marsteller Posted: Mon Feb 9 10:05:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  purely coincidental, i assure you. but if there were any implications there, she'd be holding something a little heavier than a michelob ultra.

addi Posted: Mon Feb 9 10:11:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>purely coincidental, i assure you. but if there were any implications there, she'd be holding something a little heavier than a michelob ultra.

LOL!! you mean Bud Lite, right? : )

marsteller Posted: Mon Feb 9 10:14:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  more like a guinness...nice, thick and irish.

addi Posted: Mon Feb 9 10:18:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>more like a guinness...nice, thick and irish.

I'd prefer not to think about that one : )

FN Posted: Mon Feb 9 11:05:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>more like a guinness...nice, thick and irish.

Actually, here guinnes is known as 'fluitjesbier', meaning it sucks and doesn't have any alcohol in it.

You should try the belgian brands.

Stella Artois, Jupiler, etc.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Feb 9 11:08:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Bitch about a US Pres that got us in a war based on faulty and trumped up intelligence about Iraq (he either lied to our faces, or he was totally duped and believed all the false reports.

I suppose it matters not that the rest of the industrialized world had the same intelligence and didn't dispute it either. "trumped up"? c'mon get real !

Both conclusions are disturbing). Now that's worth bitching about. Manson is very small potatos compared to the deceit and lies eminating from Washington these days.
>
>I hate the man.
your privilege

>He is a moron

I think not
>He is dangerous

not nearly as dangerous as Gore or Kerry.
>He has the blood of thousands of American soldiers on his hands

Thousands ? really ? what about the people he saved by going after the terrorists ? Since he started this war, there have been no more attacks on American soil.

>The only thing that frightens me more than Bush is Cheney.
>The only thing that frightens me more than Cheney are the millions of Americans that will turn a blind eye to all of this and vote for him again because he'a against abortion and is a born again Christian.

I don't care about his stand on abortion or his religious persuasion, I'm voting for him because he is a leader. The democrats have proven to be appeasers and capitulators. Had Gore been elected, the Taliban would still be in power and al-quaeda would be even stronger and there would have been more attacks here.

iggy Posted: Mon Feb 9 11:23:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  been hearing the same lines over and over again...

'if u wanted it so bad, u should have packed up and gone.'
'if u put ur mind to it...'
'yadah yada yada'
'the bystander sees clearer'

try walking in my shoes for gods sake, fuck
bystander yes no doubt sees clearer... but that's what u all are. bystanders. u're not here. u won't suffer the backlash. it's so easy for all of u to say dammit...dammit fuck fuck fuck

u're not me. u can't even take the pain inside for a fucking day.
all of u think it's so easy ...
understand?
that's all bullshit.
my fucking therapist can't even understand me. my parents can't understand me.
my friends can't understand me. the people that meant anything can't understand me.

sometimes i wonder why the hell i even bother.
sometimes i wonder is it better to just build a fucking wall around me again.
why bother explaining anything when explainations dun seem to count?
fuck it.

marsteller Posted: Mon Feb 9 12:11:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz....whoa man...

"Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays...."

iggy Posted: Mon Feb 9 13:14:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  aye going thru a rough patch now. at a crossroad of my personal and professional life.

am sick and tired of certain things in life and just hate it when people just can;t see certain things from your point of view.
it's easy for them to say, but when things happen they're not the ones to suffer the consequences.

i really need a break

iggy Posted: Mon Feb 9 13:24:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i hate those pussy prickhead LAN gamers that hide behind the monitor and taunt the shit outta ya.

i was out playing counterstrike a few weeks back and there's this shithead that went on taunting the rest of the players and shit. and keeps spamming the entire screen when he dies and cusses people that killed him.
so there's this game where i knifed him and he started his shit.
i ignored him for a while before it really got annoying and i told him why don;t he stand up and say that to my face. and he types 'Shut the fuck up' and kept spamming that.
later on i found out that that wuss just happened to be sitting next to me and i typed 'why don;t u turn around and say that to my face' and i turned around and smiled at him.
he kept typing shit and don't even dare to look me in the eye.
then i tapped him on his shoulder and said to him why don't u say that to my face u wuss, don't fucking start something that u can't handle.

that mofo ran like the wind

hate players like that.

at least throw a bloody punch or something. maybe i'd have some respect for him

FN Posted: Mon Feb 9 14:05:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The childish atmosphere around it is why I never play counterstrike.

marsteller Posted: Mon Feb 9 16:00:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, counterstrike's an awesome game except for the assholes who play it. GT CS server, bring it on

FN Posted: Mon Feb 9 17:06:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Anybody here playing BF1942, COD, UT2K3, C&CG, RON?

If you ever see somebody nicknamed [DJz]Nevermore or [DJz]Blood feel free to say hello ;o)

sweet p Posted: Mon Feb 9 21:27:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Sorry, Sweet P. whatever it is hope the rain leaves and some sunshine falls back on you soon.

Thanks Addi...I suppose the rain has ceased.
But there is no rainbow yet...

My boyfriend and I broke up a couple days ago and it's proving to be a very difficult situation. A roommate of mine is ridiculously immature and driving me crazy, but I have come to realise that though I must live with her, this does not mean that I must ever be good friends with her. AND I have had the most terrible cold for a week now and it makes everything worse.

>I wrote a long "I'm really confused and hurt" post here 2 days ago, but ended up deleteing it. It concerned my son and my discovery of his regular use of an illegal substance. It's a real gray area for me. I thought 90% of you, being closer to his age and lifestyle, would just end up telling me to quit acting like a stupid parent and bug out of his life, so I didn't post it.

I have found out some similarily worrisome things about my sisters...I have this paternal side of me when it comes to them. Even though I know I have done some of the things I know they are doing, I feel like when I first did those things, I knew better and I was also much older than they are now. I remember though, thinking about my parents when I did those things and how I would explain that I was censible not to get into trouble, that I was just being curious, trying to fit in, learn about myself, etc. Now, it is hard to both remember the logic of that mentality and to accpet that my sisters are doing the same now that my mentality has changed.
I think the only thing to do is to keep an eye on him, make sure he is safe. Be happy that at least 1)you aren't naive to the fact that he must grow up and is in the process of doing so and 2) that you are actually aware that he is doing this, giving you a chance to do something about it if it looks like it is becoming a big problem. I know some parents who couldn't care less about their kids' whereabouts, and will never know half the things their children do and will not be able to help them if things get bad.
But I'm no parent and I guess when I get there, my mentality will have changed even more.

addi Posted: Mon Feb 9 22:37:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>Thanks Addi...I suppose the rain has ceased.
>But there is no rainbow yet...

It will come...and it will go again...and it will come back...

For what it's worth I respect you, sweet. You are wise beyond your years.
Thanks for the advice.
I do hope your situation improves soon. Ending a relationship, either way, hurts.

marsteller Posted: Mon Feb 9 22:43:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  nice work on the pic addison.

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 10 03:55:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>yeah, counterstrike's an awesome game except for the assholes who play it. GT CS server, bring it on

it's a great game!
in fact i'm gonna head down to the LAN game center to play that after work...

most of the people that play CS are actually alright ... except the minority of players that uses cheat codes, bitch when they lose, and I HATE CAMPERS!

all they do is buy AWPs and hide one corner. imagine playing a map full of campers wielding AWPs.

Sheoul Posted: Tue Feb 10 06:20:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>marsteller said:
>>yeah, counterstrike's an awesome game except for the assholes who play it. GT CS server, bring it on
>
>it's a great game!
>in fact i'm gonna head down to the LAN game center to play that after work...
>
>most of the people that play CS are actually alright ... except the minority of players that uses cheat codes, bitch when they lose, and I HATE CAMPERS!
>
>all they do is buy AWPs and hide one corner. imagine playing a map full of campers wielding AWPs.
>
>

Brilliant game!

You played CS 1.6 yet? Those shields are bloody annoying... will take some getting used to.

/me goes off in a hurry to organise a game...

addi Posted: Tue Feb 10 06:36:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>nice work on the pic addison.

: )
It was just such good material to work with marstellar. I couldn't pass up on the opportunity.
hope whoever she is isn't offended

"Once again I'm left holding the banana!"
(a quote by someone, at some point in time)

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 10 11:41:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sheoul said:
>chanz said:
>>marsteller said:
>>>yeah, counterstrike's an awesome game except for the assholes who play it. GT CS server, bring it on
>>
>>it's a great game!
>>in fact i'm gonna head down to the LAN game center to play that after work...
>>
>>most of the people that play CS are actually alright ... except the minority of players that uses cheat codes, bitch when they lose, and I HATE CAMPERS!
>>
>>all they do is buy AWPs and hide one corner. imagine playing a map full of campers wielding AWPs.
>>
>>
>
>Brilliant game!
>
>You played CS 1.6 yet? Those shields are bloody annoying... will take some getting used to.
>
>/me goes off in a hurry to organise a game...

not yet. my LAN game centres are still running 1.4 and 1.5

what are those shields?

Sheoul Posted: Thu Feb 12 05:46:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:

>
>not yet. my LAN game centres are still running 1.4 and 1.5
>
>what are those shields?

We're running 1.6 Standalone.

Terrorists and CT's both get a new bottom of the range rifle - parallels to eachother. But u can't hit shit with them... :)

CT's get to buy a huge shield. It's impenetrable. But u can only carry a pistol with it. So u basically have to wait for ppl to pop heir heads out to shoot at u, or try run around them and hit them in the back, or get right up to them and knife them, or HE gren them, if u want to kill them.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]