Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Night People
antartica Posted: Tue Feb 3 09:32:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What Is a Night Person?
A Night Person is an individual whose natural body rhythms are such that he or she is most active and alert during the evening and night and is least active and alert during the pre-dawn and daytime hours.

You Know You're a Night Person If...

Sunrise comes as an unpleasant surprise.

You call someone on the phone to just chat and discover that they've been asleep for six hours.

You do your best work at 2 a.m.

You finally force yourself to go to bed at 1 a.m. and then keep having brilliant ideas that you have to get up and write down.

People who are perky or sharp in the morning appall you---and can run rings around you before noon, too.

Birds start singing about the time you fall asleep.

Common Misconceptions about Night People

We're insomniacs.
No way. We aren't trying to get to sleep.

We're unhappy.
Only when we're not allowed to follow our natural schedule.

We have a medical problem.
We're as healthy as most, and more than some. For instance, you won't find us getting skin cancer from too much sunbathing.

We're wierd.
Who's calling who wierd?

The Bozo Boss Misconception:
We're lazy, dishonest, and trying to fool everyone because we want credit for working at night but we don't actually do it. This is an evil misconception. It doesn't just show a lack of respect for our natural body rhythms, it says we're liars, frauds... Employers always seem to feel this way, even when we're doing the kind of work that can be measured somehow. All I can say to these people is: Have you ever observed a Night Person at work during his or her peak time? After you've sat up with one of us and seen how productive we are, say that again.

We think we're vampires or have some other kind of odd self image.
Do you think you're the sun god Amon-Ra just because you're a Day Person?

We're criminals who use the excuse of staying up late to cover our crimes.
Sure, and all the people who are up in the daytime are law-abiding citizens. Crimes are ONLY committed at night.

We're hooked on caffeine.
It doesn't take coffee and coke to keep US up!

The only reason we stay up late is to go to bars, cavort, and party.
Sure, we like it as much as the next guy, but don't blame us just because we're always the last to leave!

We're delinquents and degenerates.
How do you know? Do you follow delinquents and degenerates around at night? If you do, what's YOUR problem?

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 3 09:54:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On sunday, well actually monday morning, I didnt hit they sack until six in the mo'nin. I wake up at seven. I did not fall right asleep either. Yesterday sucked.

Dancer Posted: Tue Feb 3 11:12:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  cheerios..anyone? hello? me an owl.

Dancer Posted: Tue Feb 3 11:13:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  most of the time, i try to sleep around 1am but would toss and turn till my stomach gets hungry and i would get up and cook my supper and then i get back to sleep.. damn.

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 3 12:16:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  they call me the night walker....

libra Posted: Tue Feb 3 12:19:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm an owl, but I usually have to change the patterns my body would like to have in order to fit into the schedule I have.

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 3 13:30:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  can't sleep.

been doing a lot of thinking recently. it's 0230 and i'm still wide awake.

i've been thinking of a career change. i'm going back to what i enjoyed doing, which is in the creative side rather than wat i'm doing now (engineering).

i'm fed up of my job but have to do it due to family obligations. but i think i've reached the limit where i can't see myself doing this anymore. there's no joy and i'm actually become rather bad tempered due to that. (my fuse is short enough already)

so it's almost 3am in the morning. nothing but my computer on. some green tea and good ol' marlboros.

i'm gonna go meditate now and think of how to get about getting back into the creative line. i'm thinking of giving advertising a go. either that or become a producer. i dunno. see how it goes. wish me luck

libra Posted: Tue Feb 3 13:34:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good luck chanz. From your My GT stuff, you seem like someone who needs a creative outlet. So go for it!

simonvii Posted: Tue Feb 3 13:59:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  cool kind-of-related-to-topic quote:

"a dreamer is one who can only find their way by the moonlight, and their punishment is that they see the dawn before the rest of the world"

dont know who said it tho, and its not word for word...(notice however my politically correctness - i used 'their' instead of 'his' or 'her')im sure someone will appreciate that one

Malik Posted: Tue Feb 3 14:02:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, I'll agree with that. I'm not a hardcore night person; I go to bed around 1am each night or so on the weekends, where I have to wake up around 6am. However, days when I don't have to wake up, I'm easily up 'til sunrise.

libra Posted: Tue Feb 3 14:57:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like that quote a lot. My mind is most active at night, and it keeps me up, even if I do try to sleep. I often have to get up to go on the computer to write something in my livejournal or write something down in a notebook i keep under my bed. When I have essays to write, I usually come up with the best ideas right before I go to sleep, so i've learned to get up and jot it down before I fall asleep, or else i won't remember it in the morning.

FN Posted: Tue Feb 3 15:02:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I usually go to bed around 1 in the morning and fall asleep around 2->2:30

During week-ends it's usually around 5-6 in the morning before I get to see my bed.

You get used to it.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 3 15:56:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Much luck on your career change chanz. You sure are creative so I am sure you will do just fine.

Kira Posted: Tue Feb 3 16:11:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm a day person in a night person's body.

--
Best of luck, Chanz!

sweet p Posted: Tue Feb 3 16:25:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's cool Chanz!
I wish you luck.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 3 16:54:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I like that quote a lot. My mind is most active at night, and it keeps me up, even if I do try to sleep.

That is a good pic, libra. Expanded it and all sorts of lines started rushing to my head about what you might be saying on the phone. Thanks for the good material : )

Blackstar Posted: Tue Feb 3 17:43:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i sleep from 3:00-6:00. its never restful. none of my classmates understand how. my family and friends are worried about my health.

they think its odd that i work best around 1:30 2:00 in the morn.

many people think i never sleep. however... thats just ridiculous. i sleep during class.

im usually a very happy person over break... when i can do my work at night and sleep away the sunlight hours. the sun hinders me. sure.. its great for all thsoe plants and what-not... but its a big pain in the ass for the rest of us. it causes a wicked glare on my pc screen. and it makes driving suck.

libra Posted: Tue Feb 3 18:24:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>libra said:
>>I like that quote a lot. My mind is most active at night, and it keeps me up, even if I do try to sleep.
>
>That is a good pic, libra. Expanded it and all sorts of lines started rushing to my head about what you might be saying on the phone. Thanks for the good material : )

hehe, thanks. well, if you want the real story of what i was saying...i'll tell you, unless you want to leave it to the imagination.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 3 18:33:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You look like you are giving away some secret information, possibly TOP SECRET, in a public place, and are looking around to see if anyone can hear you. And then after that, you and "white snake" as he is called, hang up. You then proceed to the nearest coffee shop, where you are greated by a young woman, whom is known only as "bitch". You and her are both carry the same looking suitcase. You nonchalantly switch, and both walk away. From there, you go down to the dockyards and meet up with a chinese man named "GOT PHO". I cannot see what else happens after that from this photo, but thats what it looks like to me.

FN Posted: Tue Feb 3 18:36:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Perhaps a glimpse of the future of you recieving a call from me for a job in my company while you're at your parents place libra? ;o)

(if you know what I'm talking about)

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 3 18:45:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Perhaps a glimpse of the future of you recieving a call from me for a job in my company while you're at your parents place libra? ;o)
>
>(if you know what I'm talking about)

Nope. Thats not what I get from the picture at all. I get the story from my previous post. That or she is getting a call from some stupid little demonic bitch blabbing about some dumb ring.

Or perhaps her number has been mistaken for a pizza hut. And she is taking down orders and telling people that it will be there in 45 minutes or its free. And then when the pizza never shows up, the people get angry and go down to the actual pizza hut and demand their free pizzas. And then pizza hut of course refuses, saying "we have no record of you calling and ordering a pizza from us tonight". And then more and more angry pizza-cravers get there, and pretty soon the place is swamped with them. And then Leo(thats the guy who works at pizza hut) gets all scared when the people grow restless and he calls the police. Well the police pull themselves away from krispy kreme and get down there to pizza hut. They attempt to disperse the angry pizza-cravers crowd, but the pizza-cravers resist their attempts. They pick up the tear gas canisters and they throw them back at the police. Then a general riot breaks out. More than half of the city is destroyed, and there are hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.

All that because you decided to have a little fun messing around with people, libra. Was it worth it? I sure hope so.

sweet p Posted: Tue Feb 3 18:50:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>addison said:
>>libra said:
>>>I like that quote a lot. My mind is most active at night, and it keeps me up, even if I do try to sleep.
>>
>>That is a good pic, libra. Expanded it and all sorts of lines started rushing to my head about what you might be saying on the phone. Thanks for the good material : )
>
>hehe, thanks. well, if you want the real story of what i was saying...i'll tell you, unless you want to leave it to the imagination.

I like your photo too Libra...
I want to know!

sweet p Posted: Tue Feb 3 18:51:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>cool kind-of-related-to-topic quote:
>
>"a dreamer is one who can only find their way by the moonlight, and their punishment is that they see the dawn before the rest of the world"
>
>dont know who said it tho, and its not word for word...(notice however my politically correctness - i used 'their' instead of 'his' or 'her')im sure someone will appreciate that one

I like your quote too.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 3 19:02:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addi I do say youre imagination is better than mine. Good picture.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 3 19:02:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>hehe, thanks. well, if you want the real story of what i was saying...i'll tell you, unless you want to leave it to the imagination.

How bout instead you give me a gag line for the new pic of you. What would you be saying! Hmmmm

addi Posted: Tue Feb 3 19:04:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Addi I do say youre imagination is better than mine. Good picture.

I seriously doubt that. You have a very active imagination, but thank you anyway

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 3 19:35:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:

>"a dreamer is one who can only find their way by the moonlight, and their punishment is that they see the dawn before the rest of the world"
>

i like that quote a lot.

:)

and thanks people :) now all i need is to set up some interviews haha

libra Posted: Tue Feb 3 19:40:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>libra said:
>
>
>>hehe, thanks. well, if you want the real story of what i was saying...i'll tell you, unless you want to leave it to the imagination.
>
>How bout instead you give me a gag line for the new pic of you. What would you be saying! Hmmmm

i can't think of anything

libra Posted: Tue Feb 3 19:46:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  okay...

1. Christophe- I do know what you're talking about, but sorry, I will not accept the offer of a job...

2. Mesh-I like your ideas better than the real story.

3. the real story: I was at the airport. We were looking and looking for Jonathan, who we were picking up. He had flown in from Canada where he had spent his christmas break. We had the wrong gate, so he was already out, but we didnt know where he was. So I got on the courtesy phone to page him. I was on hold...this woman kept on saying every few minutes some line about how all of their operators were busy and they'd be with me as soon as possible. So I was standing there, all by my lonesome, except for the girl taking the picture...and like the worrysome girl I am, I was rather worried about Jonathan and whether we'd find him...

We did find him, another friend had gone down to baggage claim and found him there, and they came up, I was still on hold, and I hung up, ran over, and gave him a hug.

The End.

libra Posted: Tue Feb 3 19:47:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love the picture Addi!...especially the poster...mmm

Kira Posted: Tue Feb 3 20:06:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>
>I get the story from my previous post. That or she is getting a call from some stupid little demonic bitch blabbing about some dumb ring.
>
>Or perhaps her number has been mistaken for a pizza hut. And she is taking down orders and telling people that it will be there in 45 minutes or its free. And then when the pizza never shows up, the people get angry and go down to the actual pizza hut and demand their free pizzas. And then pizza hut of course refuses, saying "we have no record of you calling and ordering a pizza from us tonight". And then more and more angry pizza-cravers get there, and pretty soon the place is swamped with them. And then Leo(thats the guy who works at pizza hut) gets all scared when the people grow restless and he calls the police. Well the police pull themselves away from krispy kreme and get down there to pizza hut. They attempt to disperse the angry pizza-cravers crowd, but the pizza-cravers resist their attempts. They pick up the tear gas canisters and they throw them back at the police. Then a general riot breaks out. More than half of the city is destroyed, and there are hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.
>
>
>All that because you decided to have a little fun messing around with people, libra. Was it worth it? I sure hope so.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh, goodness...

addi Posted: Tue Feb 3 20:31:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:

I wish I had a clear photo to send addison. It's too dark in this one to see me.

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 3 20:35:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>chanz said:
>
>I wish I had a clear photo to send addison. It's too dark in this one to see me.

hahaha nice try addi. :)

i dun like to take photos... and seldom do have good shots of myself. it's only the occasional holiday shots that u'll see of me.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 3 21:00:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:

>hahaha nice try addi. :)

you may have won this battle, but the war is not over, friend. I have other means. Muhahahaha!

SntSaturn Posted: Tue Feb 3 21:17:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra gets the bunny pajamas and i was in bed with sadam. *sigh*

addi Posted: Tue Feb 3 21:30:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>libra gets the bunny pajamas and i was in bed with sadam. *sigh*

Just between me and you, SntSaturn, bunnies are associated with Hugh Hefner and loose morals.
Tis true you were in bed with 2 of America's arch enemies, however you were our little mata hari spy applying your "gifts" for a just cause, god and country. see, so you were actually depicted in a nice and patriotic way!

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 3 21:39:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>SntSaturn said:
>>libra gets the bunny pajamas and i was in bed with sadam. *sigh*
>
>Just between me and you, SntSaturn, bunnies are associated with Hugh Hefner and loose morals.
>Tis true you were in bed with 2 of America's arch enemies, however you were our little mata hari spy applying your "gifts" for a just cause, god and country. see, so you were actually depicted in a nice and patriotic way!

u should really consider working as the white house's public relations staff hahahahahahahahaha.....

addi Posted: Tue Feb 3 21:57:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:

>u should really consider working as the white house's public relations staff hahahahahahahahaha.....

since I now live in the south I can act overly indignant at that remark:

that is an insult of the highest magnatude, sir! You dishonor me (pulls off white gloves and slaps chanz's face)
tomorrow I shall expect you and your manservant,ant, to met me and my manservant, hif, under the magnolia tree at six o'clock where I will defend mah honor by drinking you under the table. weapon of choice: mint julips. What say you, Scoundrel?

choke Posted: Tue Feb 3 22:49:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>can't sleep.
>
>been doing a lot of thinking recently. it's 0230 and i'm still wide awake.
>
>i've been thinking of a career change. i'm going back to what i enjoyed doing, which is in the creative side rather than wat i'm doing now (engineering).
>
>i'm fed up of my job but have to do it due to family obligations. but i think i've reached the limit where i can't see myself doing this anymore. there's no joy and i'm actually become rather bad tempered due to that. (my fuse is short enough already)
>
>so it's almost 3am in the morning. nothing but my computer on. some green tea and good ol' marlboros.
>
>i'm gonna go meditate now and think of how to get about getting back into the creative line. i'm thinking of giving advertising a go. either that or become a producer. i dunno. see how it goes. wish me luck

*LUCK!* If u dont like your job get out of it. U only live once, even if its huge mistake relish it because U had the power to make it and its UR life, not ur employers. And if u happen to get a better job into the bargain thats even better :D

..But what would i know.. I get peircings when im bored :P

SntSaturn Posted: Tue Feb 3 23:23:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>SntSaturn said:
>>libra gets the bunny pajamas and i was in bed with sadam. *sigh*
>
>Just between me and you, SntSaturn, bunnies are associated with Hugh Hefner and loose morals.
>Tis true you were in bed with 2 of America's arch enemies, however you were our little mata hari spy applying your "gifts" for a just cause, god and country. see, so you were actually depicted in a nice and patriotic way!

very nice cover. lol

iggy Posted: Wed Feb 4 00:16:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>addison said:
>>SntSaturn said:
>>>libra gets the bunny pajamas and i was in bed with sadam. *sigh*
>>
>>Just between me and you, SntSaturn, bunnies are associated with Hugh Hefner and loose morals.
>>Tis true you were in bed with 2 of America's arch enemies, however you were our little mata hari spy applying your "gifts" for a just cause, god and country. see, so you were actually depicted in a nice and patriotic way!
>
>very nice cover. lol

that's wat i said too.

well i gotta go off to beat the shit out of addison

iggy Posted: Wed Feb 4 00:23:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>
>*LUCK!* If u dont like your job get out of it. U only live once, even if its huge mistake relish it because U had the power to make it and its UR life, not ur employers. And if u happen to get a better job into the bargain thats even better :D
>
>..But what would i know.. I get peircings when im bored

yup. haha. i decided to live my dreams haha... in a practical sort of way.

erm. my employers are my family. think mafia

iggy Posted: Wed Feb 4 00:32:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>since I now live in the south I can act overly indignant at that remark:
>
>that is an insult of the highest magnatude, sir! You dishonor me (pulls off white gloves and slaps chanz's face)
>tomorrow I shall expect you and your manservant,ant, to met me and my manservant, hif, under the magnolia tree at six o'clock where I will defend mah honor by drinking you under the table. weapon of choice: mint julips. What say you, Scoundrel?

the resistance has no such thing called a manservant. however i will sent my ministers of fementation and agriculture mat j and antartica to drink that *sniggers* mint julips of yours

real men drink whisky and scotch and vodka.

viva le resistance!

libra Posted: Wed Feb 4 01:17:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>addison said:
>>SntSaturn said:
>>>libra gets the bunny pajamas and i was in bed with sadam. *sigh*
>>
>>Just between me and you, SntSaturn, bunnies are associated with Hugh Hefner and loose morals.
>>Tis true you were in bed with 2 of America's arch enemies, however you were our little mata hari spy applying your "gifts" for a just cause, god and country. see, so you were actually depicted in a nice and patriotic way!
>
>very nice cover. lol

I DON'T think so...are you saying I have loose morals, addison!

misszero Posted: Wed Feb 4 05:59:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  real SOUTHERN men drink mint julips. I was going to kick up a fuss if there was no mention. consider yourself lucky this time, addi.... *narrows eyes*

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 06:43:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>I DON'T think so...are you saying I have loose morals, addison!

A southern gentleman never speaks of a lady that way! What I meant was you have loose morels, as in the mushroom, and you are in your bunny outfit to gather them up and deliver them to all the good little boys and girls before that nasty Arnold steals them all. Yep

*I feel like I'm just getting in deeper and deeper

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 06:45:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:

>well i gotta go off to beat the shit out of addison

Wait for me, chanz. I want to join you. I hate that slimey little bastard!

antartica Posted: Wed Feb 4 06:46:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>chanz said:
>
>
>>well i gotta go off to beat the shit out of addison
>
>Wait for me, chanz. I want to join you. I hate that slimey little bastard!

HA HA HA HA HA! ! ! ! !

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 06:50:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>real SOUTHERN men drink mint julips.

with a whiskey chaser : )

>I was going to kick up a fuss if there was no mention. consider yourself lucky this time, addi.... *narrows eyes*

and REAL southern ladies NEVER narrow their eyes at men! lol
where you living, misszero? Are you south of the Mason-Dixon line?

misszero Posted: Wed Feb 4 07:18:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh, I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down south, for sure. *flutters her fan, adjusts her bustle and begs pardon for her heinous indiscretion*

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 07:28:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>oh, I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down south, for sure. *flutters her fan, adjusts her bustle and begs pardon for her heinous indiscretion*

you're supposed to fain faining and say, "I do believe I'm coming down with a case of the vapors"

So where's waaaaaaaaaaaay down south? Florida?

misszero Posted: Wed Feb 4 07:47:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha. south-er.

I'm not even an american.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 08:10:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>haha. south-er.
>
>I'm not even an american.

Ahhhh, an Aussie sheila, perhaps? That IS way down south!

tie me kangaroo down sport

misszero Posted: Wed Feb 4 08:21:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, and we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde.

misszero Posted: Wed Feb 4 08:23:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i do plan on moving to good ole Louisiana in the future though

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 08:46:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>yeah, and we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde.

LOL! thought you might be too young for that one.
Loved my vacation there. Simply must tell you about it someday over tea.
The natives were spendid!

Louisiana?

tilt your head back and apply pressure. It'll stop the nosebleed : )

libra Posted: Wed Feb 4 10:25:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>libra said:
>
>>I DON'T think so...are you saying I have loose morals, addison!
>
>A southern gentleman never speaks of a lady that way! What I meant was you have loose morels, as in the mushroom, and you are in your bunny outfit to gather them up and deliver them to all the good little boys and girls before that nasty Arnold steals them all. Yep
>
>*I feel like I'm just getting in deeper and deeper

hehehe...sure. sure.

misszero Posted: Wed Feb 4 21:32:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, I want to live in N'Awlins for awhile. Its a city that a lot of people think about very idealistically, but I've read widely enough about it to be not so optimisticand silly. heh. But it holds a lot of intrigue for me. Not to mention that I'm a sucker for cool architecture and have ambitions of owning a house with spanish moss growing on the fence....

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 22:20:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
Not to mention that I'm a sucker for cool architecture and have ambitions of owning a house with spanish moss growing on the fence....

There's plenty of spanish moss here in georgia, especially round Savannah. But New Orleans would be more interesting I think. Good music and food too if you like that sort of thing.

It's summer there now isn't it. Look up in the sky and see the southern cross. Miss being there. Stupid time difference with so many of you too. I'm calling it a night and you and other plonkers are just getting started it seems.
Smile a lot today and think positive things, misszero. G'day!

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 4 22:54:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>misszero said:
> Not to mention that I'm a sucker for cool architecture and have ambitions of owning a house with spanish moss growing on the fence....
>
>There's plenty of spanish moss here in georgia, especially round Savannah. But New Orleans would be more interesting I think. Good music and food too if you like that sort of thing.

I like a good po' boy. And some gumbo.

misszero Posted: Thu Feb 5 00:09:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, summertime. we'd been having gnarly storms for about a fortnight straight, but they seem to have calmed down a bit now. The town I live in has awesome beaches (if you're into THAT sorta thing. hah. I prefer swimming at night.) and the highest percentage of artists per capita of anyplace in this godforsaken land. Its good, but easy to fall into a rut.

I do like good music and good food (not mention a few good drinks and good friends. see, I CAN be social)

gee, I feel like i've said too much. *resumes being a faceless enigma*

misszero Posted: Thu Feb 5 03:39:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  awwww, such cute little feet.

there was a girl my age who died about 10 days ago, like, the day before they started, and her favourite things were storms, and her family said it was her putting on a show to show she was okay. it was really sad reading about it...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]