Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Maybe Sweet P Is Really An Alien
sweet p Posted: Tue Feb 3 21:57:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was sent to this website by a friend and I thought it was pretty interesting...
Some guy named "John Titor" started posting on a public forum and claimed to be a time traveler from the year 2036. Sure, it sounds like a load of crap and could very possibly be the case but I thought it was pretty interesting to read...
You never know who you could be talking to online...

check it out:

http://www.johntitor.com/

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 3 22:00:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>I was sent to this website by a friend and I thought it was pretty interesting...
>Some guy named "John Titor" started posting on a public forum and claimed to be a time traveler from the year 2036. Sure, it sounds like a load of crap and could very possibly be the case but I thought it was pretty interesting to read...
>You never know who you could be talking to online...
>
>check it out:
>
>http://www.johntitor.com/

Yeah his shit he predicted, the mad cow outbreak in the US, the first manned space flight to china, amongst other things all make it kinda weird and very some very good guesses on his part. It is very very interesting.

I dont think hes real though.
>

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 3 22:02:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes, let me clear something up here right away. In my previous post, I said "the first manned space flight to china". That was pretty fucking stupid, even for me. I meant to say "the first Chinese manned space flight."

DAMNIT

addi Posted: Tue Feb 3 22:08:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Yes, let me clear something up here right away. In my previous post, I said "the first manned space flight to china". That was pretty fucking stupid, even for me. I meant to say "the first milked Chinese cow space flight."

Ahh, now I can go to bed. Mesh has brought a smile to my face.

Maybe Sweet P Is Really An Alien

*that would explain a lot of mysterious things about you : )

sweet p Posted: Tue Feb 3 22:17:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>*that would explain a lot of mysterious things about you : )

Really? Mysterious?
That's exciting!

:)

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 3 22:17:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>meshuggah said:
>>Yes, let me clear something up here right away. In my previous post, I said "the first manned space flight to china". That was pretty fucking stupid, even for me. I meant to say "the first milked Chinese cow space flight."
>
>
>Ahh, now I can go to bed. Mesh has brought a smile to my face.
>
>Maybe Sweet P Is Really An Alien
>
>*that would explain a lot of mysterious things about you : )

I dont think they milked many cows on that flight. I could be wrong though :)

marsteller Posted: Tue Feb 3 23:05:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmm....US civil war in 2005....gettin close

SntSaturn Posted: Tue Feb 3 23:36:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  capital moved to omaha, nebraska? But why omaha. That seems like the most illogical of his predictions, lol.

SntSaturn Posted: Tue Feb 3 23:37:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And another thought - if this man came back wouldn't telling us have the "butterfly effect"?

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 07:04:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>capital moved to omaha, nebraska? But why omaha. That seems like the most illogical of his predictions, lol.

T'was my birthplace, therefore, the center of the universe : )

..and there's lots of farm animals there to hide under if case of an attack

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 10:45:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

Dear Ms. Alien. You had a photo up this morning that I need to have you put back on line, at least till 6 PM EST. You can switch back to this pic after that. Your cooperation is appreciated. We regret any inconvienence this may cause you.
Thanks,
The Management

FN Posted: Wed Feb 4 12:05:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Me thinks there are some hotties on gt

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 12:25:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Me thinks there are some hotties on gt

Why,thank you, Christophe : )

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Feb 4 12:36:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe said:
>>Me thinks there are some hotties on gt
>
>Why,thank you, Christophe : )

Yes Christophe, thank you very much . .

libra Posted: Wed Feb 4 14:39:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>addison said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>Me thinks there are some hotties on gt
>>
>>Why,thank you, Christophe : )
>
>Yes Christophe, thank you very much . .

hahaha

sweet p Posted: Wed Feb 4 18:57:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

Dear "The Management",

I changed my photo because I found it too blury and dull. But if you insist, I will display it temporarily. You should know, I am a very cooperative alien, though now you are forever in debt to me and owe me you life, for having caused me the greatest of inconveniences.

Ms. Alien.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 19:16:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>I changed my photo because I found it too blury and dull. But if you insist, I will display it temporarily. You should know, I am a very cooperative alien, though now you are forever in debt to me and owe me you life, for having caused me the greatest of inconveniences.
>
>Ms. Alien.
>

Okay, all done. You can switch back to the royal tannenbaum photo now. I have no clue as to how I will ever be able to pay you back for your kindness! May the gods bless you a million times over and keep your toes warm at night!

Rest assured I am not printing all these photos out of GTers and plastering them on my wall for my amusement. Turning them into tiny pieces of art work has been good therapy for me. You mentioned you didn't care for this one so if you don't want me to use it please just let me know and I'll delete it. thanks : )

sweet p Posted: Wed Feb 4 20:21:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>Rest assured I am not printing all these photos out of GTers and plastering them on my wall for my amusement.

No worries.
There you go getting all sincere again...hehe
I really don't mind you using the photo.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 4 20:30:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>No worries.
>There you go getting all sincere again...hehe
Geezuz! I wish people would stop calling me sincere. I'm a very insincere person!

>I really don't mind you using the photo.

Good. I'd hate to be sued. This new one will do too.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]