Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Jackie Chan vs Jet Li
marsteller Posted: Sat Feb 7 14:32:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  a thread about the GT Poll....what a novel idea. I'd just like to say that anybody's who's seen Once Upon a Time in China 1, 2, or 3 would know that Jet Li would definitely kick the shit out of Jackie Chan.

webmaster Posted: Sat Feb 7 15:05:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I agree! He's fast. Damn fast...

novemberrain Posted: Sat Feb 7 15:08:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jet li most certainly rocks

addi Posted: Sat Feb 7 16:07:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Romeo Must Die : )

Jet Li kicks booty

Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 7 17:20:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jet li is good. But that ralph machio, whew boy watch out for him.(note sarcasm)

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Feb 7 21:09:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jet li most definitely kicks ass, but jackie chan has a sense of humor. i dunno, maybe they should do a show together called the odd couple.

iggy Posted: Sun Feb 8 14:30:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jet li was trained as a martial arts pugilists since he was young. he was the martial arts champion for china when he was young. he's well versed in taichi boxing, shaolin martial arts, yungchun boxing, and many more. plus the fact he is well versed in different weapons.

jackie chan however does not have any martial arts background. he was 'sold' to a peking performing arts school when he was young as his parents were too poor to raise him. interesting note : his dad was an agent for the kuomingtang during that time and had to change his surname from 'fung' to 'chan'

marsteller Posted: Sun Feb 8 15:35:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, jackie chan's got ballet/operatic training....you can see the ballet influence in the way he moves...jackie's more about making his fights look pretty, while jet li was trained to just kick serious ass.

marsteller Posted: Sun Feb 8 16:04:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  a few semesters ago, a few of my friends who go to a nearby college were in a kung-fu cinematography class. every thursday night they had movie screenings in one of the big lecture rooms on the big screen. so now im an expert.

FN Posted: Sun Feb 8 17:14:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Give me a gun with 2 bullets and I own both of them

marsteller Posted: Sun Feb 8 17:19:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lethal weapon 4....jet li disarms both riggs and murtagh, without even trying...and those guys got lucky

iggy Posted: Sun Feb 8 19:43:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>a few semesters ago, a few of my friends who go to a nearby college were in a kung-fu cinematography class. every thursday night they had movie screenings in one of the big lecture rooms on the big screen. so now im an expert.

lol. i watched them all my life.

mat_j Posted: Sun Feb 8 21:00:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I bet Jet Li is a boring cunt tho, fuck him me and Jackie will take him on I killed George Bush with a newspaper remember.

marsteller Posted: Sun Feb 8 21:16:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  eh, george bush is a pussy. i could've taken him out with just the comics section.

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 9 01:15:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you all wrong!

MESH will kick the living shit outta the both of them!

haha

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]