Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

i hate the grammys
simonvii Posted: Mon Feb 9 12:57:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah so lets take 10 or so 'so-so' arists and divy up 40-odd awards between them...so stupid...how many times can u watch the same person get an award...especially when theres so much goo music out that goes unrecognized...i wasnt gonna say anything but evanescance is the most unorigional band and dont deserve to win a crackerjack prize-let alone multiple grammys...i dotn think im watching tv ever again

libra Posted: Mon Feb 9 13:43:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i know what you mean...it does get a little mundane. I hardly ever watch the grammys but this year i did because I had to analyze commercials for my sociology class and it seemed like a good show to watch the commercials for. The grammy's are very ordinary. Nothing really exciting happens...there aren't all these random little categories like at the Oscars...and the same people dominate the show every time. Its fun to watch and critique the clothes though. It brings out the girliest part of me.

SntSaturn Posted: Mon Feb 9 19:16:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The part of the grammys I did watch, I thought was awful. Nominations were good but the person who won always pissed me off. Most of all, Christina Agulera? getting a grammy over Dido and Sarah McLachlan. *grumble* dirty whore *grumble*

sweet p Posted: Mon Feb 9 20:45:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  :( Oh geez.

I must have fallen off the face of this planet.

I didn't know the Grammys were even on, I didn't remember that today was Monday, I am lost!

But more on topic, I don't enjoy the Grammy's either. BOoooOOOO Grammys.

webmaster Posted: Mon Feb 9 23:39:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't watch these award shows either, but I happened to catch Prince and Beyonce's opening performance, which I thought was pretty awesome.

marsteller Posted: Mon Feb 9 23:46:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beyonce's got the hottest lower half on the planet.

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 9 23:53:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>beyonce's got the hottest lower half on the planet.

Well I like to think mine is better......I mean I am pretty bootylicious and all......

marsteller Posted: Tue Feb 10 00:14:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bootylicious....beyonce's so hot she had to make up her own word to describe herself. Jay-Z's the master hustler of our time. And my own personal hero.

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 10 03:52:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yes Jay-z is the bomb!

the black album rocks...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]