Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

the N word
marsteller Posted: Tue Feb 10 16:21:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  just thought of this one now....sorry to anyone offended by the N word...no disrespect meant...my friends and i use it in everyday conversation as just another word...but then again, we're a bunch of suburban white kids...any thoughts?

simonvii Posted: Tue Feb 10 16:53:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>just thought of this one now....sorry to anyone offended by the N word...no disrespect meant...my friends and i use it in everyday conversation as just another word...but then again, we're a bunch of suburban white kids...any thoughts?

the only time ive ever heard this word actually used was this one time i was on a church trip and me and my friend nate were playing basketball in the bronx with all these black guys, they mustve called me nigga like a thousand times...that and steve kerr

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 10 16:54:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I say it.

FN Posted: Tue Feb 10 16:57:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I call black people 'negers' (equivalent of nigger I'm guessing) or 'zwette' ("blacks").

What's wrong with that.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 10 17:07:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I call black people 'negers' (equivalent of nigger I'm guessing) or 'zwette' ("blacks").
>
>What's wrong with that.

I know what you mean. Over in europe its just the same as saying black. It is common and not even meant to be offensive a lot of the time. Just as natural as saying coloured.

Over in USA though it is consider to be a very offensive to black and when non-black call a black that it is taken to be a word of hatred. I am still confuse though why they call themselves nigga all the time if its a such a bad word.

I say neger, schwarze, and sort.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 10 17:17:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It depends upon where you're at, and what color the person saying it is I think.
I work with blacks here in Atlanta. They know me and we joke all the time. Sometimes one of my co-workers calls me a "cracker". A black female is always joking and calls me her "lil' vanilla wafer". They know I am not a racist redneck.

But, I can say the following with certainty...
If, even joking, I ever said the N word to any of them there would be bloody hell to pay on my part. Seriously. They've let it be known through conversations that a white person can never say that to any of them without suffering a major asswhipping.
Just the way it is here in the ATL. You get used to hearing them call each other N*****s every other word, but as a whitey you better not even think about it. strange

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 10 17:35:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>It depends upon where you're at, and what color the person saying it is I think.
>I work with blacks here in Atlanta. They know me and we joke all the time. Sometimes one of my co-workers calls me a "cracker". A black female is always joking and calls me her "lil' vanilla wafer". They know I am not a racist redneck.
>
>But, I can say the following with certainty...
>If, even joking, I ever said the N word to any of them there would be bloody hell to pay on my part. Seriously. They've let it be known through conversations that a white person can never say that to any of them without suffering a major asswhipping.
>Just the way it is here in the ATL. You get used to hearing them call each other N*****s every other word, but as a whitey you better not even think about it. strange

Wait. What? I am confused? Is that not a double standard?

SntSaturn Posted: Tue Feb 10 17:42:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>addison said:
>>It depends upon where you're at, and what color the person saying it is I think.
>>I work with blacks here in Atlanta. They know me and we joke all the time. Sometimes one of my co-workers calls me a "cracker". A black female is always joking and calls me her "lil' vanilla wafer". They know I am not a racist redneck.
>>
>>But, I can say the following with certainty...
>>If, even joking, I ever said the N word to any of them there would be bloody hell to pay on my part. Seriously. They've let it be known through conversations that a white person can never say that to any of them without suffering a major asswhipping.
>>Just the way it is here in the ATL. You get used to hearing them call each other N*****s every other word, but as a whitey you better not even think about it. strange
>
>
>Wait. What? I am confused? Is that not a double standard?

absolutely. Its the same in all of the areas I've been to.

marsteller Posted: Tue Feb 10 17:44:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, even though my friends and i can say nigger and use it in conversation, we keep it on the hush when in the company of an actual person of color. no need to be gettin shot up.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Feb 10 17:44:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  As a father with rap listening teenagers in the house, and living on the edge of the south, I can tell you that there is most definitely a difference in the words "nigga" and "nigger".
As a hip young white guy, you can say "nigga" to a black person, but you had better not use the derrogatory "nigger".

marsteller Posted: Tue Feb 10 17:45:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  good call hif.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 10 17:53:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If my son said nigga or nigger to a black student at school he would be a marked whitey. They do not differentiate between the two spellings here. It is taboo any way you say it as long as it begins with an N. I taught here in schools predominantley black. I'm not justifying it, but it's the way it is.
They would never admit it, but I think they know it's a double standard. They believe after centuries of "being put down by whitey" they have earned the right to own that word, so to speak.

libra Posted: Tue Feb 10 18:20:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i've never said the n word except if i'm quoting something. To me and most of the people around me, its bad. there were never many black kids at my schools, but it was still a no-no. Our school was very politically correct racially. You don't say mexican, you say hispanic, etc. Maybe my community is much more liberal and pc than others, i dunno.

Asswipe Posted: Tue Feb 10 18:57:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  eh, if you say niggA to some colored folk and are dressed the part and act like you should be saying it, most wouldn't have a problem w/ it. if some yuppie in a suit says "excuse me, nigger" to a group of young black males, it's just gonna be an excuse to rob him

zander83 Posted: Tue Feb 10 19:05:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  don't use it... don't know anyone who uses it in canada... ofcourse in canada beyond calling the frenchies "frogs" we don't use any derogotory term... damn bland country... hehehe

sweet p Posted: Tue Feb 10 19:39:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have a group of friends that use all of those so called derogotory terms on each other. Being a group of people of many different races, they use the appropriate one on the appropriate person and think it's all a grande old good time. As long as there is an understanding amongst them, and they are comfortable, I see no problem with it. But there is no way they would go up to strangers on the street and use these words. Infact, I have never seen that happen with anyone, anywhere in Canada...except once. We were on the road, driving, and there was a huge accident and there was a man wearing a turban yelling at a "white" man...the white guy yelled back calling him a packi [spelling?] and shit hit the fan. My mum turned the car around and I have no idea what happened after that.

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 10 20:44:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if u;re black, it's ok for u to call another black a nigga.
but if u're white, they call it racism.

it's hard to understand but if u use this situation, maybe it's easier to see.

let's say u're pissed off at your mum for something that she did to ya and u tell ur friends that she's a bitch and all.

and ur friend tells ya, 'yeah she's a bitch. a big one at that.'

u'll end up socking him.

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 10 21:23:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i call my wigga friend 'nizzle'. But of course, I live in Australia, and my access to black people is somewhat diminished. which is a damn shame, coz they're gorgeous. *sighs dreamily*

ultimately, its just a word. its everything that's come to be associated with it that makes it so bad. Black people reclaiming it is the same as feminists reclaiming cunt. (yes. I said it. ooooh. lol.) Its been a trait of the White Man to name people based on their most basic difference from them. Like Indian 'Squaws' (coz you know, squaw means what cunt means.....)

I personally think I'm the reincarnation of a big ol' black woman. Like, seriously.... addi talking about being called a lil vanilla wafer is seriously something I would say to someone, without me putting it on. But you know, I'm kinda odd.

But yeah. I think black people are awesome, and I think its just a matter of the specific company when using the word nigga/nigger. If they know you, they'll know you're kidding, if you are, and all that. *shrugs* its the same as everything, you've gotta make sure its appropriate to your audience. Yeah, so I'm not all that articulate, so sue me. haha.

antartica Posted: Wed Feb 11 03:28:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  from where i come from...
there's another "N" word to avoid...

Na-beh!

haha
those of you who understand do...
else just ignore it...

misszero Posted: Wed Feb 11 06:50:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  but wiggas are entertaining. they're the only excuse I have to use phrases like 'wat up, dogg?' and that stuff. haha

FN Posted: Wed Feb 11 07:07:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just call people what I want to call them, be it a demeaning term or not.

Are you seriously thinking white people are the only racists in the world?

It works both ways you know, and I'm not offended by some nigger calling me a whitey.

It's the same thing.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 11 07:51:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It depends on where you're at in the world, and the black culture of your area.

If you are white, young or old, hip or yuppified, stranger or long time friend, and you call a black person in Atlanta a nigga, or a nigger, they WILL be deeply affended. 95% of the time two things will happen: 1. You will get a severe tongue lashing. OR 2. You will get your white ass kicked.
They will not ignore it, excuse it, or say, "Wass up, Bro!" back at you.
It is the one inexcusable word here for a white person to utter. Like I said, there is not a reciprical relationship with that word. Blacks can call me whitey, cracker, honkey, and it's acceptable. It does not work the other way around, most likely because of our unique racial history here.

* I asked my black co-worker about this just now and this was his reply. He said It's somewhat like a European teen walking around with a swastika around their neck. They like the design, it's actually an ancient Egyptian symbol, and they don't support skinhead white supremists. But a Jew would get very upset seeing the teen wear that, no matter his motives. It has to do with the history of that symbol, or in this case, the word nigger.

He also believes that blacks calling blacks niggas are idiots, and that if I started using that word towards him things would get violent.

antartica Posted: Wed Feb 11 08:01:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well...

i got people calling me China-man... and it's taken not as a degoratory. it's just a friendly nickname...

it all depends on the usage, tone etc...

i mean. i myself call chinese stuff ching-chong at times.... heck...

"whats in a name? a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet"

then again... it's not overly romantic to give a girl a nice big bouquet of shit issit?

HAHA

addi Posted: Wed Feb 11 08:06:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>well...
>
>i got people calling me China-man... and it's taken not as a degoratory. it's just a friendly nickname...
>
>it all depends on the usage, tone etc...
>
>i mean. i myself call chinese stuff ching-chong at times.... heck...
>
>"whats in a name? a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet"

HAHA!! Hey can I start calling you derogatory chinese names?
>
>then again... it's not overly romantic to give a girl a nice big bouquet of shit issit?

That gives me an idea for valentine's day...

antartica Posted: Wed Feb 11 08:27:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>HAHA!! Hey can I start calling you derogatory chinese names?

>That gives me an idea for valentine's day...

you can call me anything Sheep-Boy!
HAHAHAHA

and pray tell what VD ideas you got?

addi Posted: Wed Feb 11 08:54:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>you can call me anything Sheep-Boy!
>HAHAHAHA
that's SIR Sheep Boy to you!

>and pray tell what VD ideas you got?

a nice big bouquet of shit of course.

and stop referring to it as VD day. It sounds like something you catch and have to see a doctor about.

antartica Posted: Wed Feb 11 08:59:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>you can call me anything Sheep-Boy!
>>HAHAHAHA
>that's SIR Sheep Boy to you!

begging you pardon good Sir!

>a nice big bouquet of shit of course.
>
>and stop referring to it as VD day. It sounds like something you catch and have to see a doctor about.

it is something you catch!!!
falling in love is like a disease !

it sticks to you!
makes you sick when you can't get it!
when you have it you're still a patient!

LoL!

addi Posted: Wed Feb 11 09:37:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>it is something you catch!!!
>falling in love is like a disease !
>
>it sticks to you!
>makes you sick when you can't get it!
>when you have it you're still a patient!
>
>LoL!

Oh yeah. So that's why i'm itching!

Wuv...Wtoo wuv

dan632 Posted: Wed Feb 11 15:03:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm with christophe, i call people whatever i want to call them and they do the same back. i called my maths teacher a celt the other day, he laughed and called me a ghetto hustler...not sure the connection there (my maths teacher is irish)

if a nigger gets upset by a cracker calling him a nigger but is totally fine with another nigger calling him a nigger it might tell us something about how they are just isolating themselves from the other races by not allowing them to call a nigger a nigger.

i call everyone a crocker though, i say to them "what's pappin' crocker?" it started when i got tongue tied whilst drunk trying to say "what's crackin popper?"
meh it's early

addi Posted: Wed Feb 11 15:50:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>i'm with christophe, i call people whatever i want to call them and they do the same back. i called my maths teacher a celt the other day, he laughed and called me a ghetto hustler...not sure the connection there (my maths teacher is irish)
>
>if a nigger gets upset by a cracker calling him a nigger but is totally fine with another nigger calling him a nigger it might tell us something about how they are just isolating themselves from the other races by not allowing them to call a nigger a nigger.
>
>i call everyone a crocker though, i say to them "what's pappin' crocker?" it started when i got tongue tied whilst drunk trying to say "what's crackin popper?"
>meh it's early

I like crocker, dan. You can call me that anytime.
"Addi, that's a load of crock, you crocker!"

I wonder if it's okay for a white person to call another white person a nigger? If someone called me that I might get mad, but not because I was called a nigger, but because the person calling me that was confused about my race.

FN Posted: Wed Feb 11 16:00:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd probably punch them.

iggy Posted: Wed Feb 11 19:57:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think it depends on how u say it rather than what u say.

my production crew calls me yella (yellow) or chingy (another funny name for chinese..u know chin and bling)

it's cool when we make fun of each other in a good way.

but once this guy abused one asian student by calling him really bad names and i told him to stop using those names in that tone. he kept on abusing the asians and i blew up and jumped the bugger. it was fun kicking his butt

Asswipe Posted: Thu Feb 12 01:42:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>If you are white, young or old, hip or yuppified, stranger or long time friend, and you call a black person in Atlanta a nigga, or a nigger, they WILL be deeply affended. 95% of the time two things will happen: 1. You will get a severe tongue lashing. OR 2. You will get your white ass kicked.
>They will not ignore it, excuse it, or say, "Wass up, Bro!" back at you.
>It is the one inexcusable word here for a white person to utter. Like I said, there is not a reciprical relationship with that word. Blacks can call me whitey, cracker, honkey, and it's acceptable. It does not work the other way around, most likely because of our unique racial history here.

i really don't think we can take your words for meaning much here, man. you're an old white guy.(no offense intended but you're closer to being a slave master than most of us) Tell your son or whoever to go out and start smoking some buds w/ some brothas and if he can act the part, he can get away w/ callin' em his niggas.

>
>* I asked my black co-worker about this just now and this was his reply. He said It's somewhat like a European teen walking around with a swastika around their neck. They like the design, it's actually an ancient Egyptian symbol, and they don't support skinhead white supremists. But a Jew would get very upset seeing the teen wear that, no matter his motives. It has to do with the history of that symbol, or in this case, the word nigger.
>

if a brother is giving you a comparison like the one you mentioned above... he ain't a brother and his word don't mean a thang.

addi Posted: Thu Feb 12 07:50:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:

>i really don't think we can take your words for meaning much here, man. you're an old white guy.(no offense intended but you're closer to being a slave master than most of us) Tell your son or whoever to go out and start smoking some buds w/ some brothas and if he can act the part, he can get away w/ callin' em his niggas.

Sometimes old white slave masters know what they're talking about, and young teens speak from their...
My son, unfortunately does do this with the bros. He's a minority at school. Only listens to hard core getto rap, and he infrmed me that the white students would get the sh*t beat out of them if they called any black student there a nigga.
I was speaking for Atlanta, Don't know where you live or what it's like there, but please don't insult my intelligence again with any comparison, even remote, to a slave master. It really pisses me off (as you can tell) and makes me think you're hardly worth the effort of a reply.

>if a brother is giving you a comparison like the one you mentioned above... he ain't a brother and his word don't mean a thang.

Hello

I am the Blackman Addison is speaking of, my name is Ray Lewis. I know alot of people are given this false impression that all black people are like the "characters" you see on tv. We are not just like people from all other races we are as different from each other as any other group of people. I was born and raised in the projects joined the Airforce at 25 to change my life and provide a better life for my daughter who was born while I was a Senior in high school. I do not use that term because I believe it is ignorant. When I was younger I did use that term until I realized how truly ignorant that is. I have friends and family that do and wish they didn't because there is no changing the meaning of that word. Now if a white person was to call me the "N" word in any form or fashion I'd try and break my foot off in their ass!!

Ray Lewis

misszero Posted: Thu Feb 12 07:55:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you rule, Ray.

addi Posted: Thu Feb 12 08:29:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>you rule, Ray.

He insisted on writing his own response. Since Ray is 6'4" and 240 lbs. I didn't object.

He said he wished he could meet you Asswipe. Apparantly he has something he wants to show you. lol

antartica Posted: Thu Feb 12 08:36:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  okies...
let us look at this same topic of discussion. but in a slightly different light....

we are all sorts here.
heck, some of you here could be purple, green, pink with yellow polkadots for all we care

and look at some of the names we've given each other?

ok... it doesnt reali infringe on any real cultural barriers
but then again it's still calling names right?

King Thong and (SIR) Sheep Boy to name a coupla examples...

heck! it's onli coz we like these guys tt we give them pet names!

addi Posted: Thu Feb 12 09:04:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, I'm with you Ant. I never once tried to justify blacks reactions to white's using that word. Just tried to state the way it's taken here in the ATL.
to me it all depends on who is calling me the name.
If Hif calls me a sheep lover I know it's a joke and laugh it off.
If Asswipe calls me an old white slave master I take it entirely differently.

The relationship between the two people makes all the difference.

Asswipe Posted: Thu Feb 12 11:50:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

> Sometimes old white slave masters know what they're talking about, and young teens speak from their...

i was in no way inferring that you're or ever were a slave master nor had any connection to one. my point was that you're from a different era. the term "nigga"(not nigger), in this day, is undoubtably used primarily between friends. big changes can occur in a single generation, especially when, if you think about it, the civil war was only 4 or so generations ago.

>My son, unfortunately does do this with the bros. He's a minority at school. Only listens to hard core getto rap, and he infrmed me that the white students would get the sh*t beat out of them if they called any black student there a nigga.

the type of music one listens to has absolutely nothing to do with this. does your son wear FUBU, sean john and other typical "black person wear"? does he sport the bling and chill w/ his dogs?? more importantly, does he come from an impovershed home where he has actually walked the same path as these kids and has been CLOSE friends with any?(by close, i mean, part of his "group" that he hangs out w/ on almost a daily basis?) how old's your son, out of curiosity?

my point is that i'd bet the $14.73 in my bank account that Eminem or any such type could get away w/ saying, "what up, my nigga?" to ANY black person, under the age of 30, in Georgia and any state.

>
>Hello
>
>I am the Blackman Addison is speaking of, my name is Ray Lewis. I know alot of people are given this false impression that all black people are like the "characters" you see on tv. We are not just like people from all other races we are as different from each other as any other group of people. I was born and raised in the projects joined the Airforce at 25 to change my life and provide a better life for my daughter who was born while I was a Senior in high school. I do not use that term because I believe it is ignorant. When I was younger I did use that term until I realized how truly ignorant that is. I have friends and family that do and wish they didn't because there is no changing the meaning of that word. Now if a white person was to call me the "N" word in any form or fashion I'd try and break my foot off in their ass!!
>
> Ray Lewis

howdy, Ray. yes, the blacks are very varied in customs and ways, and this is exactly why you, and addison, cannot speak for all of the black people in your region. you may find it offensive, you're not an 8-25 year old kid chillin' w/ his friends. if there's absolutely no intermingling of races down there, in terms of good friendships being formed, then maybe you're right, but i don't believe it. you have any sons w/ CLOSE white friends?

addi: no offense intended at all here man. you're one of the few people that i do respect on here and I do apoligize for my asshole ways.

addi Posted: Thu Feb 12 12:36:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe keepin' it real. I'm down wit chew, dawg.

It's cool. Mentally, I'm not nearly as old as some think I am.

My son is 17. He wears "Black label" clothing (Ekho, Sean John, Phat Farm, etc. FUBU at his school is associated with suburban ghetto posers). Out of his close group of friends only one is black. He is in class and converses with them everyday, but on a social level he mostly stays white. There are racial tensions at his school. He was suspended last fall for protecting one of his friends in a parking lot fight. White guys at his school don't call any black guys niggas unless they're trying to provoke a fight.

Eminem could call almost any young black male here a nigga and probably get away with it.
Eminem is Eminem and the exception to the rule. I was talking about "normal" circumstances.

mat_j Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:00:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>well...
>
>i got people calling me China-man... and it's taken not as a degoratory. it's just a friendly nickname...
>
>it all depends on the usage, tone etc...
>
>i mean. i myself call chinese stuff ching-chong at times.... heck...
>
>"whats in a name? a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet"
>
>then again... it's not overly romantic to give a girl a nice big bouquet of shit issit?
>
>HAHA

I used to get called Chink and chinese all the time, i am not asian i am Welsh but i lived for a while with my friend Kevin and Flo who are Chinese. I also worked for the family shop as a delivery boy. The surprise on some peoples faces when they saw me not a 'bona-fide' Chinese person at their door when they ordered food was interesting and lead to crazy things like an old lady asking me why i didn't look Chinese and a topless fat man saying i wasn't a convincing chink.

I think that sums the whole thing up though, people have certain expectations of race no matter where they are from, and TV and movies do very little to break down these stereotypes, look at the shit the French are getting in the US right now (sorry to pick on the US but it's something we all know about), France is a wonderful country, French people aren't cowards and their military does not run away but try telling Jay Leno or Bill O'Reilly that.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:24:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  French?! We dun need no stinkin' French!

I ordered some Welsh Rarebit from a take out place and this asain guy delivers it and I said, "Hey, you don't look welsh at all! Is this authentic Welsh Rarebit?". Turns out the Chinese can make good Welsh food. : )

mat_j Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:30:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>French?! We dun need no stinkin' French!
>
>I ordered some Welsh Rarebit from a take out place and this asain guy delivers it and I said, "Hey, you don't look welsh at all! Is this authentic Welsh Rarebit?". Turns out the Chinese can make good Welsh food. : )

Students make the best Welsh Rarebit, it's just fucking Cheese on toast after all

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:45:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

> it's just fucking Cheese on toast after all

Geez, mat. All this time I thought it was sharp cheddar cheese, not fucking cheese. I don't even want to think about where that comes from!

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:47:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>mat_j said:
>
>> it's just fucking Cheese on toast after all
>
>Geez, mat. All this time I thought it was sharp cheddar cheese, not fucking cheese. I don't even want to think about where that comes from!

well Addi... you know how they churn butter and cheese right they got that thing that goes

UP down UP down UP down UP down....

i rest my case

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:56:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol.

you boys can't play the double entendre game without Jizzy, surely!

(btw, ludwig, way to go saving the skin on your back. I just got some spikes for my whip.)

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:57:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cheese curds? You just managed to completely gross me out! LOL!

Homer: pole goes up, pole goes down, pole goes up, pole goes down,...

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:05:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:

>
>(btw, ludwig, way to go saving the skin on your back. I just got some spikes for my whip.)

LOL! Phew! He was sweatin' that one out. He hates pain!

He does want your autograph though, Miss Red.

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:09:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>lol.
>
>you boys can't play the double entendre game without Jizzy, surely!
>
>(btw, ludwig, way to go saving the skin on your back. I just got some spikes for my whip.)

and what shall we be playin' today Miss.Red?

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:40:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh boys, you should let me get my beauty sleep! lol.

i just wanted to use the word entendre, to prove that I'm not just a pretty bust.

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:41:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  (btw, i've now been inspired to paint my toenails red, to match my nickname. where's hif when I need him, eh?)

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:50:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>oh boys, you should let me get my beauty sleep! lol.
>
>i just wanted to use the word entendre, to prove that I'm not just a pretty bust.

We've always thought of you as more than just another pretty bust! lol
Go get your beauty sleep, and behave!

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:54:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no, I think there were stimulants in the fumes of my nail polish. because I'm wide awake.

i mean, its only 1:53am. I'm not usually in bed for another 2.5 hours. ugh

going back to a routine is going to kill me.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]