Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Is it wrong?
Aeon Posted: Tue Feb 10 19:06:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is it wrong for me to try to steal this girl away from this guy who is a complete douche bag? It's not really working... but I still wonder if it's wrong.

sweet p Posted: Tue Feb 10 19:27:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think that if she is asking you to steal her MAYBE it's ok...and only maybe.

BUT

This kind of thing is dangerous. Even though things might be crappy, she might still like him deep down and if it so happened that she broke up with him for you, once she calms down and sorts things out in her head, she might sort of lay some blame on you for making it harder [though seemingly easier at the time] and decide that she doesn't like you for that.

Also, it is never a good thing to rush into a new relationship right after one has ended...and if you seriously like her, you want her to LIKE you for real and not be using you for comfort or to escape the problems she has in her current relationship...

So essentially, most things point to it not being a good idea...from my perspective at least.

dan632 Posted: Tue Feb 10 20:01:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if he cheats on her, ignores her, insults her, or if he is from the slap-a-hoe tribe do it; disembowel him while you're at it. if she's unhappy with him as well do it

Lost_Soul Posted: Tue Feb 10 20:07:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Its all fair in love and war.

novemberrain Posted: Tue Feb 10 20:20:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  as long as this guy isn't your friend. which I'm guessing that he isn't.

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 10 20:26:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if she has a boyfriend, can break up
if she has a fiance, can break up
if she has a husband, can divorce...

who's to say who's right or wrong in love since it is such an illogical thing?

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 10 21:25:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you can't steal someone who doesn't wanna be stolen, sweetie. so unless she's a total masochist, she'll see the error of his ways, and goddamn if you wouldn't have a nice shoulder to cry on *grins*

just stick around, dude.

libra Posted: Tue Feb 10 21:45:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i agree with misszero. she won't be stolen unless she wants to...so if she does leave him for you, it won't be wrong.

antartica Posted: Wed Feb 11 03:30:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  alls fair in love and war...

then again ya gotta see what you beleive in.

if you feel that you should never get into anything you can't get out of - don't start

else rock'n'roll!

antartica Posted: Wed Feb 11 05:56:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>Sounds like my situation...
>
>It makes me feel like shit.

oh trust me...
other than the situation described. there are worst situations to be caught in...

FN Posted: Wed Feb 11 07:13:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You cant "steal" somebody.

If they can be "stolen" it just shows they didn't want to be in a relationship with their previous partner anyway, so you shouldn't worry about it.

I know the situation you're in all too well, but I didn't accept the invitation sort of speak, since those guys were my friends and to me it's an unwritten rule that you stay clear of your friends' girlfriends.

But if you don't know he guy there's no reason to care.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]