Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

anyone, anyone?
libra Posted: Sun Feb 15 19:41:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Me and some friends are thinking about taking a trip to Europe the summer after next, and we want to be able to stay for at least a month, which means we will have to be very careful with money. So we thought we'd stay in hostels for most of the trip. My friends know of a couple of people who have done the youth hostel thing, and they liked it. I was just wondering if any of you have, and whether it was a good experience?

P.S. if anyone has any suggestions of places we should visit once we're there...let me know.

addi Posted: Sun Feb 15 20:11:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was just thinking about this the other day. I could be wrong, but I can't think of a regular continental european poster here outside of Christophe. There are Aussies, Dingaporeans, English, Welsh, Americans, Canadians, but I can't think of any Italian, German, french, Greek, Spanish, Swedish, etc. that have been consistant here since I came aboard. Maybe there is and I've never paid attension.
Anyway the youth hostel is a cool way to go, I just think it's so much better, and fun, if you stay with people that live over there. I think it adds a lot to the whole experience. Maybe some GTers here know people you could hook up with.

Dancer Posted: Sun Feb 15 21:26:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey,

nah..not been to europe yet.sorry couldn't help. but if you were thinking about a trip to asia and singapore, i'll gladly provide you with details.. addi, so when are you coming over??:)

addi Posted: Sun Feb 15 21:47:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>hey,
>
> addi, so when are you coming over??:)

as soon as those cheap bastards chanz and ant send me the money for a first class round trip flight on Singapore Airlines. I'm also waiting till I develop more moral fiber cuz I know both of them, and especially you Dancer,would be a bad influence in my life. I get talked into doing stupid things too easily now :)

iggy Posted: Sun Feb 15 22:46:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  r-ight... blame it on us again.

Dancer Posted: Sun Feb 15 22:55:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Moral Fiber?? hahah hey. i'm a moral slave myself.

addi Posted: Sun Feb 15 23:04:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>r-ight... blame it on us again.
>
LOL!
It's always much easier to blame someone else for your weaknesses, chanz. That way you don't have to be responsible for them : )

Actually, Dancer, I'd love to make it there sometime while I'm still young. I would be nothing less than a gentleman the entire visit (not counting the times I would be drunk). Could I invite Ludwig?

Dancer Posted: Sun Feb 15 23:18:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey..ludwig is most welcome!!let's party all the way while you're still young..LOL. i can show you my tattoo..haha

Archangel Posted: Sun Feb 15 23:18:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  BUELLER?

sorry... couldn't resist.

addi Posted: Sun Feb 15 23:21:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
> i can show you my tattoo..haha

I'd probably faint, or worse, think it's really cool and ask to have one done just like it on my left buttcheek.

sweet p Posted: Sun Feb 15 23:40:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Archangel said:
>BUELLER?
>
>sorry... couldn't resist.

:)
You beat me to it.

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 16 00:43:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Me and some friends are thinking about taking a trip to Europe the summer after next, and we want to be able to stay for at least a month, which means we will have to be very careful with money. So we thought we'd stay in hostels for most of the trip. My friends know of a couple of people who have done the youth hostel thing, and they liked it. I was just wondering if any of you have, and whether it was a good experience?
>
>P.S. if anyone has any suggestions of places we should visit once we're there...let me know.

First of all young lady!
it's "My friends and I"
haha...

Nah... can't help on the youth hostel thingy. if you wanted references for "quarter life going on to mid age crisis" hostels i may recall some good places... LOL!!!

but seriously. sory canna halp. dunno much 'bout europe and honestly have never reali been interested in it... too many things in my back yard just out side sunny stifiling Dingapore to explore yet =P

but ya'll have fun and be safe!!! =))

Archangel Posted: Mon Feb 16 01:03:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Have you considering doing something in-country? I think if I ever wanted to do some wicked traveling I'd buy a van and go out west or drive to Alaska or something like that.

marsteller Posted: Mon Feb 16 02:32:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "the summer after next" is a real long way off....i don't think any of my plans that far into the future have gone as scheduled....it's also a long time to save a lot of cash to bring with you

libra Posted: Mon Feb 16 02:51:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Archangel said:
>Have you considering doing something in-country? I think if I ever wanted to do some wicked traveling I'd buy a van and go out west or drive to Alaska or something like that.

I am "out west" and i've been to alaska...

Now I want to go to europe, well, i want to go almost everywhere, but its a start.

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 16 02:55:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Now I want to go to europe, well, i want to go almost everywhere, but its a start.

when ya headed down to Dingapore? ;P

libra Posted: Mon Feb 16 03:00:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>libra said:
>>Now I want to go to europe, well, i want to go almost everywhere, but its a start.
>
>when ya headed down to Dingapore? ;P

someday. and when i do, i'll let you know.

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 16 03:07:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>someday. and when i do, i'll let you know.

i like that WHEN
not if... =)

DaveHill Posted: Mon Feb 16 03:21:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Me and my parents & brother did the youth hostel thingy for about 8 consecutive years. I can really recommend it.
Lot's of young people to meet (interesting as well, from all over the world), nice staff, all-you-can-eat dinners, clean rooms, good locations.
Quite cheap as well :)
Of course, 1 in 20 of the hostels just plain sucks, but stick to the somewhat larger cities and you'll be okay.
Recommendation : take a boat trip while in Switzerland on either the Thuner See or the Zürcher See. If you do the latter, visit Rapperswil to see the famous rose gardens.

And Addison : i don't post very much, but i do come from continental Europe. Think i'm about 200km north of Christophe, in Holland.
Ooit in de dierentuin van Rhenen geweest Christophe? Even 10 km doorlopen en je staat bij mij voor de deur. Niet dat je daar wat aan hebt, maar het idee telt :P

addi Posted: Mon Feb 16 06:57:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My bad, DaveHill. Of course I recognise you, just never knew where you were from.
I guess you and Christophe will have to speak for the entire continent :)

FN Posted: Mon Feb 16 10:25:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nee kheb Nederland nog ni echt kunnen verkennen, ben wel al erges in Nederland op schoolreis geweest lang lang geleden :o)

Was een winkelstad ofzo, de Koestraat denkek?

Schijnt redelijk bekend te zijn.

Ik woon in Oost-Vlaanderen, ooit geweest? Gent en zo.

FN Posted: Mon Feb 16 10:26:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>My bad, DaveHill. Of course I recognise you, just never knew where you were from.
>I guess you and Christophe will have to speak for the entire continent :)

I can do that.

If you're ever in Belgium lemme know :o)

marsi Posted: Mon Feb 16 12:37:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah, well I'm from Europe. Does anybody know where Slovenia is (without looking on a map)

I think staying in hostels is a good idea. And it is cheaper if you are a student at least it was when I stayed in a hostel, but that was a long time ago.

zander83 Posted: Mon Feb 16 13:07:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ive done the europe thing plenty so i can recomend places to see(for example in paris there the typical: chateau versaille, cathedrale notre-dame etc. as well as the eccentric(catch a show at the lido hehehe) and just the damn funny(visite Place Pigale in Montmarte for example.))However, i never did the hostel thing... so can't really help you there

addi Posted: Mon Feb 16 13:09:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:
>Ah, well I'm from Europe. Does anybody know where Slovenia is (without looking on a map)

Are you still living there? This is Weelwie Incweddable! I had no idea marsi. I just took it for granted that you were American. It just goes to show ya...that, I'm sure it will show me something soon.

I know where it's at. In between Pennsylvania and Transylvania, where all the vampires come from. (shivers)

'ilayda' Posted: Mon Feb 16 13:14:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I did youth hostels and it wasn't that bad. Many people from my company though thought that it sucked, but hey I saw worse and I thought it was decent for the price you pay. I personally went to my room just to sleep and most of the time we were out either sightseeing or partying. The best part is people who live there. You get to know a lot of interesting people from all over the world as DaveHill said.

mat_j Posted: Tue Feb 17 07:26:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you come to Wales (unlikely as that may be) gimme a shout, there's a few places in Cardiff that a worth seeing.

mat_j Posted: Tue Feb 17 07:27:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

>marsi said:
>>Ah, well I'm from Europe. Does anybody know where Slovenia is (without looking on a map)
>

i do, i do!!!!

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 07:42:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>If you come to Wales (unlikely as that may be) gimme a shout, there's a few places in Cardiff that a worth seeing.

Don't do it. Libra! It's a trap! He'll lock you in a castle and make you do degrading things, like lick your elbow.

mat_j Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:34:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>mat_j said:
>>If you come to Wales (unlikely as that may be) gimme a shout, there's a few places in Cardiff that a worth seeing.
>
>Don't do it. Libra! It's a trap! He'll lock you in a castle and make you do degrading things, like lick your elbow.

I'll catch you art boy and when i do dammit i'll teach YOU how to lick your elbow... WITH A SPOON!!!!!

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:41:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>addison said:
>>mat_j said:
>>>If you come to Wales (unlikely as that may be) gimme a shout, there's a few places in Cardiff that a worth seeing.
>>
>>Don't do it. Libra! It's a trap! He'll lock you in a castle and make you do degrading things, like lick your elbow.
>
>I'll catch you art boy and when i do dammit i'll teach YOU how to lick your elbow... WITH A SPOON!!!!!

F**K ME!!!
this is getting real wierd!

can i watch! ha ha

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:50:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ART BOY?! HaHa!

My parents won't let me play with spoons ever since they caught me doing an "exam" with one on little Susie Carter back in 1st grade. You'll have to choose some other utensil.

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 17 08:51:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey! my dad's been to slovenia! he bought a cd of the slovenian national choir or something (and some reallllllllllly strong spirits.....)

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:12:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>hey! my dad's been to slovenia! he bought a cd of the slovenian national choir or something (and some reallllllllllly strong spirits.....)

NNnnnnice!..
screw the CD... let us know what the spirits are like! ;)

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:39:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh, they are long gone. lol

should you be worried about alcoholism when you find a bottle of rum in your underwear drawer, but don't remember putting it there?

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:56:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>oh, they are long gone. lol
>
>should you be worried about alcoholism when you find a bottle of rum in your underwear drawer, but don't remember putting it there?

erm... i'd first worry about what my underwear would smell like...

then worry about the drinking part.

ok, from personal experience, i did a very simple test on myself many many moons back. was working in a bar then so it was easy access to anything i wanted to drink.

so the test i did on meself... i made myself take one... and just one drink a day. didn't matter if it was whisky, whiskey, beer, wine... basically it had to contain one standard unit of alcohol... and with in 2 weeks i stopped taking my daily shot... the first day without.. i was like.... oscar the grouch X 1000000!... and i knew then i was a potential alco... and it didn't help that not long after that (still working at the same bar with lotsa access to bulk prices... i used to buy from the supplier direct at whole sale prices...) i'd finish about a half liter of Stoli. feel totally fine but instead of turing the usual flushed red look, i'll turn greenish and pale...

that was when i told myself enough was enough, and i stayed away from anything with alco totally for more than a year after that...

to answer your question... yea.. i'd look at it. not to worry, too much....... yet. but i'd sure as hair on a monkey's ass i'd take a good look

misszero Posted: Tue Feb 17 09:59:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hrm. well, the bottle was closed. and none of my underwear smells like rum......so that's good. lol.

I don't drink everyday. I get offerred a glas of wine (or three) with my dinner, and I always decline.

but when I drink, I drink to get drunk. I think its just a teenage thing, though...... isn't it?

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:03:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>hrm. well, the bottle was closed. and none of my underwear smells like rum......so that's good. lol.
>
>I don't drink everyday. I get offerred a glas of wine (or three) with my dinner, and I always decline.
>
>but when I drink, I drink to get drunk. I think its just a teenage thing, though...... isn't it?

suppose it's a phase... coz i sure as hell remember when i started teen drinking... there wasn't a time when i had a drink that i could remember anything the next day!!!

but... just dun make the "phase" a lifestyle yea... =)

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:11:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>hrm. well, the bottle was closed. and none of my underwear smells like rum......so that's good. lol.

I can think of a lot worse things that your underwear could smell like, for example,....macaroni and cheese with weiners. Now that's when you need to start worrying!

*Ant's advice is good, Red.

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:14:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>misszero said:
>>hrm. well, the bottle was closed. and none of my underwear smells like rum......so that's good. lol.
>
>I can think of a lot worse things that your underwear could smell like, for example,....macaroni and cheese with weiners. Now that's when you need to start worrying!
>

Or PBJ? LoL!!!
>
>*Ant's advice is good, Red.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:18:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>Or PBJ? LoL!!!
>>
GROSS ME OUT! GAG ME WITH A SPOON! No, wait, I can't use spoons...Gag me with a spatula!

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:20:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>Or PBJ? LoL!!!
>>>
>GROSS ME OUT! GAG ME WITH A SPOON! No, wait, I can't use spoons...Gag me with a spatula!

sorry dude can't find a spatula... can i use a garden whore instead?

dammit... the keyboard is really f**king around with me!!! hoe i meant!
LoL!!!

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:24:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>sorry dude can't find a spatula... can i use a garden whore instead?
>
>dammit... the keyboard is really f**king around with me!!! hoe i meant!
>LoL!!!

LOL!! HAHA!! I'd prefer the garden whore, thank you!

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:42:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>sorry dude can't find a spatula... can i use a garden whore instead?
>>
>>dammit... the keyboard is really f**king around with me!!! hoe i meant!
>>LoL!!!
>
>LOL!! HAHA!! I'd prefer the garden whore, thank you!

heh heh... you WISH! hahaha

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:50:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>
>heh heh... you WISH! hahaha

LOL! Don't take a man's dreams from him!

I used to have a manual hand held garden hoe. I replaced it with a new one that you ride around on. Giddyup!

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:53:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>
>I used to have a manual hand held garden hoe. I replaced it with a new one that you ride around on. Giddyup!

Giggyup!?
LMAO!!!!!!

marsi Posted: Tue Feb 17 12:24:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>marsi said:

>Are you still living there?

Of course I'm still living here. Never been to America.

>I know where it's at. In between Pennsylvania and Transylvania, where all the vampires come from. (shivers)
>
Mmm... wrong. Vampires are in Romania. Slovenia borders on Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia.

marsi Posted: Tue Feb 17 12:27:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>hey! my dad's been to slovenia! he bought a cd of the slovenian national choir or something (and some reallllllllllly strong spirits.....)

Yeah, some home-made schnaps could be really strong.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 13:09:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:
>addison said:
>>marsi said:
>
>>Are you still living there?
>
>Of course I'm still living here. Never been to America.

Okay, okay. no need to get shnippy about it!

>>I know where it's at. In between Pennsylvania and Transylvania, where all the vampires come from. (shivers)
>>
>Mmm... wrong. Vampires are in Romania. Slovenia borders on Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia.

Are you sure? Step away from the computor for a second, go to your front door, look outside, and tell me you don't see a sign out front that says "Pennsylvania, The Vampire State", with a scarey lookin guy with sharp teeth standing next to it.
I'm sure run back and type me an apology! : )

marsi Posted: Tue Feb 17 14:42:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>Are you sure? Step away from the computor for a second, go to your front door, look outside, and tell me you don't see a sign out front that says "Pennsylvania, The Vampire State", with a scarey lookin guy with sharp teeth standing next to it.
>I'm sure run back and type me an apology! : )

Ha, ha, ... I'm sure there are no vampires here. There might be witch on a broomstick outside my window, riding on Klek (that's a mountain in Slovenia - meeting point for witches).

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 15:19:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:

>Ha, ha, ... I'm sure there are no vampires here. There might be witch on a broomstick outside my window, riding on Klek (that's a mountain in Slovenia - meeting point for witches).
>

: )
I'd love to visit there sometime. I know so little about the place and I've always liked to go to places off the beaten tourist path.

libra Posted: Tue Feb 17 22:35:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wow, i got really confused for a minute. I only glanced at addi's picture and didnt look at the name so i thought he was sweet p. the things that were written didn't seem like things she'd say, so i got all confused. But it's all good now, and i like the new picture addison.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 22:46:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>wow, i got really confused for a minute. I only glanced at addi's picture and didnt look at the name so i thought he was sweet p. the things that were written didn't seem like things she'd say, so i got all confused. But it's all good now, and i like the new picture addison.

I'll tell Ludwig. Thanks. It is a bit confusing. Ya see she's on the movie screen and He's trying to get back to his seat after getting popcorn and people are yelling at him to get out of the way..ya, you get it : )

I like the reflective nature of your photo. You get some really good ones taken.

libra Posted: Tue Feb 17 22:56:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>
>I like the reflective nature of your photo. You get some really good ones taken.

thanks. I have a photographer friend, and she always carries a camera around...I have a whole bunch of pictures from our trip to Santa Cruz, this is one of them.

sweet p Posted: Tue Feb 17 23:20:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>I'll tell Ludwig. Thanks. It is a bit confusing. Ya see she's on the movie screen and He's trying to get back to his seat after getting popcorn and people are yelling at him to get out of the way..ya, you get it : )

That's really cool :)

[i like to dream about having my own movie...]

marsteller Posted: Tue Feb 17 23:24:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i know a few guys that would love to have you on the casting couch

DaveHill Posted: Wed Feb 18 02:45:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Nee kheb Nederland nog ni echt kunnen verkennen, ben wel al erges in Nederland op schoolreis geweest lang lang geleden :o)
>
>Was een winkelstad ofzo, de Koestraat denkek?
>
>Schijnt redelijk bekend te zijn.
>
>
>Ik woon in Oost-Vlaanderen, ooit geweest? Gent en zo.

Op bier-drink vakantie ja....weet er derhalve ook niet al te veel meer van :)
Ik denk trouwens dat je de Kalverstraat bedoelt, in hartje Amsterdam. Idd bekend.

For the rest of you guys : don't worry, we were just talking about spoons and other random stuff

sweet p Posted: Wed Feb 18 03:19:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>i know a few guys that would love to have you on the casting couch

Oh dear.
Not THAT kind of movie!
Plus, I am cutting down on the sexual favours.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 18 07:22:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>thanks. I have a photographer friend, and she always carries a camera around...I have a whole bunch of pictures from our trip to Santa Cruz, this is one of them.

Just when I make a comment about your pic you change it. Haha
This one's good too though. That photographer seems to capture a lightness and energy in the pics of you, or maybe you're just very photogenic : )

It is too confusing looking at my pic and thinking I'm Sweet P. I'm gonna have to get Ludwig to change this one quick.

libra Posted: Wed Feb 18 10:47:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>libra said:

>
>Just when I make a comment about your pic you change it. Haha
>This one's good too though. That photographer seems to capture a lightness and energy in the pics of you, or maybe you're just very photogenic : )
>
>It is too confusing looking at my pic and thinking I'm Sweet P. I'm gonna have to get Ludwig to change this one quick.

I was getting bored with my other picture. I have a whole bunch of new ones I made (yay photoshop) and so I'm switching them quickly. I wish I didnt, cause I'll run out eventually, and have to start using older ones again. My favorite hasn't been used yet though...

FN Posted: Wed Feb 18 11:18:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DaveHill said:
>Christophe said:
>>Nee kheb Nederland nog ni echt kunnen verkennen, ben wel al erges in Nederland op schoolreis geweest lang lang geleden :o)
>>
>>Was een winkelstad ofzo, de Koestraat denkek?
>>
>>Schijnt redelijk bekend te zijn.
>>
>>
>>Ik woon in Oost-Vlaanderen, ooit geweest? Gent en zo.
>
>
>Op bier-drink vakantie ja....weet er derhalve ook niet al te veel meer van :)
>Ik denk trouwens dat je de Kalverstraat bedoelt, in hartje Amsterdam. Idd bekend.
>
>For the rest of you guys : don't worry, we were just talking about spoons and other random stuff

Ja idd :o)

Kwas er toch niet ver van é :o)

Ist ginder ook carnaval vanaf zondag?

FN Posted: Wed Feb 18 11:19:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>addison said:
>>libra said:
>
>>
>>Just when I make a comment about your pic you change it. Haha
>>This one's good too though. That photographer seems to capture a lightness and energy in the pics of you, or maybe you're just very photogenic : )
>>
>>It is too confusing looking at my pic and thinking I'm Sweet P. I'm gonna have to get Ludwig to change this one quick.
>
>I was getting bored with my other picture. I have a whole bunch of new ones I made (yay photoshop) and so I'm switching them quickly. I wish I didnt, cause I'll run out eventually, and have to start using older ones again. My favorite hasn't been used yet though...

One in a bikini? *crosses fingers*

libra Posted: Wed Feb 18 13:45:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>libra said:
>>addison said:
>>>libra said:
>>
>>>
>>>Just when I make a comment about your pic you change it. Haha
>>>This one's good too though. That photographer seems to capture a lightness and energy in the pics of you, or maybe you're just very photogenic : )
>>>
>>>It is too confusing looking at my pic and thinking I'm Sweet P. I'm gonna have to get Ludwig to change this one quick.
>>
>>I was getting bored with my other picture. I have a whole bunch of new ones I made (yay photoshop) and so I'm switching them quickly. I wish I didnt, cause I'll run out eventually, and have to start using older ones again. My favorite hasn't been used yet though...
>
>One in a bikini? *crosses fingers*

I was in a bikini in the last one...but you couldn't see below my shoulders. Sorry, no bikini pictures...

FN Posted: Wed Feb 18 13:47:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What if I put on my puppy face?

libra Posted: Wed Feb 18 14:32:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>What if I put on my puppy face?

something tells me its not going to work. Putting pictures of myself in a swimsuit up on the internet doesn't seem like the best idea....not to mention the fact that i'm incredibly self concious and i wouldn't want anyone to see me in a swimsuit...even if they are a few thousand miles away...

FN Posted: Wed Feb 18 14:33:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  But I need them for a schoolproject!

addi Posted: Wed Feb 18 15:12:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>But I need them for a schoolproject!
LOL!!

you can have a picture of me in a swimsuit if it would help

FN Posted: Wed Feb 18 15:29:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe said:
>>But I need them for a schoolproject!
>LOL!!
>
>you can have a picture of me in a swimsuit if it would help

I want to pass

marsi Posted: Wed Feb 18 15:30:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>you can have a picture of me in a swimsuit if it would help

OK ;-)

addi Posted: Wed Feb 18 15:35:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:
>addison said:
>>you can have a picture of me in a swimsuit if it would help
>
>OK ;-)

HaHa!!! You Slovenian plinkers are so uninhibited!
You better take Christophe's advice and pass on this one. You might use it for evil and not good purposes : )

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]