Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

HI
marsteller Posted: Wed Feb 18 00:46:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey there


 
Kira Posted: Wed Feb 18 01:08:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *Waves*


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 18 01:20:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like cheesecake.


 
marsteller Posted: Wed Feb 18 01:21:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey, me too


 
libra Posted: Wed Feb 18 01:46:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HI

I don't like cheesecake...but I like chocolate cake.


 
antartica Posted: Wed Feb 18 02:00:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sawadeekap!




 
sweet p Posted: Wed Feb 18 02:35:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hullo
[tips hat]



 
antartica Posted: Wed Feb 18 02:42:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>HI
>
>I don't like cheesecake...but I like chocolate cake.

whoaaaaaa MaMA!!!!!!

that is one FFFIIINNNEEEEE picture Libra!!!

WOO WOO!!! =P

*DISCLAIMER... i know once i click on "POST" i'll wish there was an "UNPOST" button... but heck!
CE'ST LA VIE!!! haha


 
iggy Posted: Wed Feb 18 02:45:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  waddup?


 
sweet p Posted: Wed Feb 18 03:22:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>whoaaaaaa MaMA!!!!!!
>
>that is one FFFIIINNNEEEEE picture Libra!!!
>
>WOO WOO!!! =P
>
>*DISCLAIMER... i know once i click on "POST" i'll wish there was an "UNPOST" button... but heck!
>CE'ST LA VIE!!! haha


hehehehe
Antartica, I like your reaction :D

Libra, you have pretty eyes.


 
dan632 Posted: Wed Feb 18 04:19:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wat's pappin' crockers?

antartica said:
>that is one FFFIIINNNEEEEE picture Libra!!!

daniel particularly likes Sweet P's pic


 
red Posted: Wed Feb 18 06:24:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hiya


 
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Feb 18 07:02:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hi y'all
sweet p, you're a doll baby !


 
novemberrain Posted: Wed Feb 18 07:34:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yo


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 18 10:33:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>libra said:
>>HI
>>
>>I don't like cheesecake...but I like chocolate cake.
>
>whoaaaaaa MaMA!!!!!!
>
>that is one FFFIIINNNEEEEE picture Libra!!!
>
>WOO WOO!!! =P
>
>*DISCLAIMER... i know once i click on "POST" i'll wish there was an "UNPOST" button... but heck!
>CE'ST LA VIE!!! haha



Yes. Your "I dont like cheesecake" statement will be forgiven becaeuse of your picture.


 
bluellama Posted: Wed Feb 18 11:01:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think I should keep my thoughts about Libra to myself.... :)....hello to everyone...cheesecake is quite enjoyable


 
misszero Posted: Wed Feb 18 11:03:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm kind of in 2 minds about cheesecake. i think i have a cheesecake mood that I need to be in to enjoy it.


 
Sheoul Posted: Wed Feb 18 11:06:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cheesecake sux... libra purrty... sweet p v. purrrty too... ;o)


 
Sheoul Posted: Wed Feb 18 11:10:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh, and HI!!!


 
FN Posted: Wed Feb 18 11:12:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello, nice to meet you.

My name is Christophe, and yours?

Would you like to get something to drink and just talk a bit so we can get to know eachother a little better? I can tell by the look in your eyes that things havent been going too well lately.

*and so on*



He shoots he scores


 
red Posted: Wed Feb 18 11:22:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Hello, nice to meet you.
>
>My name is Christophe, and yours?
>
>Would you like to get something to drink and just talk a bit so we can get to know eachother a little better? I can tell by the look in your eyes that things havent been going too well lately.
>
>*and so on*
>
>
>
>He shoots he scores

The crowd goes wild.?


 
FN Posted: Wed Feb 18 12:10:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  red said:
>Christophe said:
>>Hello, nice to meet you.
>>
>>My name is Christophe, and yours?
>>
>>Would you like to get something to drink and just talk a bit so we can get to know eachother a little better? I can tell by the look in your eyes that things havent been going too well lately.
>>
>>*and so on*
>>
>>
>>
>>He shoots he scores
>
>The crowd goes wild.?

They sure do ;o)


 
sweet p Posted: Wed Feb 18 14:00:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why, thank ya boys : )




 
iggy Posted: Wed Feb 18 19:24:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Hello, nice to meet you.
>
>My name is Christophe, and yours?
>
>Would you like to get something to drink and just talk a bit so we can get to know eachother a little better? I can tell by the look in your eyes that things havent been going too well lately.
>
>*and so on*
>
>
>
>He shoots he scores

DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!

*time out*


 
dan632 Posted: Thu Feb 19 00:12:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>Christophe said:
>>Hello, nice to meet you.
>>
>>My name is Christophe, and yours?
>>
>>Would you like to get something to drink and just talk a bit so we can get to know eachother a little better? I can tell by the look in your eyes that things havent been going too well lately.
>>
>>*and so on*
>>
>>
>>
>>He shoots he scores
>
>DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!
>
>*time out*

go for the neck, it's unprotected!!


 
Blackstar Posted: Thu Feb 19 00:25:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>chanz said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>Hello, nice to meet you.
>>>
>>>My name is Christophe, and yours?
>>>
>>>Would you like to get something to drink and just talk a bit so we can get to know eachother a little better? I can tell by the look in your eyes that things havent been going too well lately.
>>>
>>>*and so on*
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>He shoots he scores
>>
>>DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!
>>
>>*time out*
>
>go for the neck, it's unprotected!!


FOUL. christophe gets one thwock at the first wicket in the zone of truthfullness. if he misses, he must recite the poem of silly bantering.


*loves calvinball*


 
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 00:30:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Blackstar said:
>dan632 said:
>>chanz said:
>>>Christophe said:
>>>>Hello, nice to meet you.
>>>>
>>>>My name is Christophe, and yours?
>>>>
>>>>Would you like to get something to drink and just talk a bit so we can get to know eachother a little better? I can tell by the look in your eyes that things havent been going too well lately.
>>>>
>>>>*and so on*
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>He shoots he scores
>>>
>>>DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!
>>>
>>>*time out*
>>
>>go for the neck, it's unprotected!!
>
>
>FOUL. christophe gets one thwock at the first wicket in the zone of truthfullness. if he misses, he must recite the poem of silly bantering.
>
>
>*loves calvinball*

alright alright alright!

all of you in the penalty box now!!!
and that means up into the tree house.


 
dan632 Posted: Thu Feb 19 04:03:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "Mommy!! Mr Antartica stuck his pickle in my dirt box, now i walk funny!! he told me to go to the tree house, told me there were choc tops for us all"

"well it sounds like he got one out of you...count it"**drops 2 fingers**


 
iggy Posted: Thu Feb 19 04:36:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  fuck, that sounds gnarly...




 
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 05:24:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  WTF!?!?

haha... i don't wanna know what i started!


 
mat_j Posted: Thu Feb 19 05:46:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  WHAT THA FUCK DO YOU WAN.... of it's you, well you'd better come in, i don't want you lurking around on my doorstep what would the neigbours think....





 
FN Posted: Thu Feb 19 20:33:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate groupies.

I really do.

It's so demeaning.


 
dan632 Posted: Thu Feb 19 22:53:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>I'm sleepy.
>
>I saw A Perfect Circle last night.
>
>I have bad barrier bruises.
>
>I was centre.
>
>It was fucking amazing.
>
>Twiggy [aka Jordie White] make good eye contact.
>
>I'm in love :)

did u wear your nurse outfit? **imagines mara in nurse outfit**
**drools**


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 19 23:37:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Important to know. Just because a scratch and sniff smells good does not mean it tastes good. At all.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]