Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

did ya know?
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 06:39:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Adult-film star Ron Jeremy can perform auto-fellatio.


thought you'd like to know...

any one else have anything interesting to share?


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 06:53:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha! Auto-fellatio is cool and not to be knocked, but manual-fellacio is right up there too : )


 
dan632 Posted: Thu Feb 19 07:01:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what's auto-felatio? or manual felatio?


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 07:12:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>what's auto-felatio? or manual felatio?

that's a question best answered by ant since he started the thread : )


 
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 07:21:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>that's a question best answered by ant since he started the thread : )

drat!

and double drat!
i actually just wanted to share and see what strange and wierd trivia we might have to share... was inspired by fish scales ya see...

okie Dan... lemme see if i can do this in the least painless way....

ya knows what fellatio is yea?
auto-anything basically means like it can do it itself... like er... auto-pilot...

go figure... there's plinkers in the house, so i dun wanna be tooooooo explicit *blush*


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 07:27:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  remind me not to ask you to explain the birds and the bees to my son. lol


 
misszero Posted: Thu Feb 19 07:34:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>remind me not to ask you to explain the birds and the bees to my son. lol


ooh ooh, can I? muahaha.

apparently 1 in every 1000 males can auto-fellate.

and the manson family women used to fellate their infant sons. of course, they're odd.


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 07:46:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:


>ooh ooh, can I? muahaha.

LOL!Be my guest. He won't listen to me. (He's the blondie in Ludwig's pic)



>apparently 1 in every 1000 males can auto-fellate.


Some guys are sooooo lucky! This is exactly why I don't bet in Vegas



 
misszero Posted: Thu Feb 19 07:48:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yes, but then you'd never leave the house.

awwww, he's cute. *pinches cheeks* heh




 
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 07:59:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>misszero said:
>
>
>>ooh ooh, can I? muahaha.
>
>LOL!Be my guest. He won't listen to me. (He's the blondie in Ludwig's pic)
>

ahhh... was just wondering which plonker that was!


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 08:00:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>yes, but then you'd never leave the house.


LOL! Oh, I beg to differ. You could do it in the car. Why do you think they call it Auto-fellacio?


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 08:02:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>ahhh... was just wondering which plonker that was!

Addi's son : )

who would prolly be really pissed if he knew I put in up here.


 
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 08:04:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>ahhh... was just wondering which plonker that was!
>
>Addi's son : )
>
>who would prolly be really pissed if he knew I put in up here.

heh heh...
looks like ya but blond!

and unless he's a plonker or planker or phantom he'd never know!!! haha


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 08:09:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>heh heh...
>looks like ya but blond!
Twins back when I was that young. Except he has blonde hair and blue eyes, which really made me wonder about the scandinavian mailman we had 18 years ago. : )

>and unless he's a plonker or planker or phantom he'd never know!!! haha

Yeah, i'm safe for now.




 
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 08:19:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>antartica said:
>
>>heh heh...
>>looks like ya but blond!
>Twins back when I was that young. Except he has blonde hair and blue eyes, which really made me wonder about the scandinavian mailman we had 18 years ago. : )
>
>>and unless he's a plonker or planker or phantom he'd never know!!! haha
>
>Yeah, i'm safe for now.
>
>

LMAO!!!!


 
iggy Posted: Thu Feb 19 09:16:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ron jeremy as also known as the hedgehog in the porn industry haha

that fella was one of the 'longest' in the industry


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 19 09:30:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>ron jeremy as also known as the hedgehog in the porn industry haha
>
>that fella was one of the 'longest' in the industry


I always thought he was kinda small myself......




and, auto-fellatio= sick


 
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 09:39:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok ok... i know some of you may be thinking like "What Da F**K was ant thinking!!!"

saw it on www.menshealth.com under daily trivia...


 
Sheoul Posted: Thu Feb 19 10:14:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What does fellate mean? What's an auto-fellacio?


 
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 10:36:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  man...! i am feeling like such a total fuck-wit for posting this!!!

wish i never did!!!

dammit... just ignore this stupidity of mine would ya'all....


what was i thinking!!!


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 10:45:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL!
Just get yourself an alter ego, ant. From now on anything addi says that's stupid he'll blame on Ludwig. judging from my past that will be a frequent event.


 
antartica Posted: Thu Feb 19 10:52:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>LOL!
>Just get yourself an alter ego, ant. From now on anything addi says that's stupid he'll blame on Ludwig. judging from my past that will be a frequent event.

yeah! yeah that's it!

it's ludwigs fault!!!
he emailed me the link and there was sublimal messages in that email and i just had to post this!!!

dammit... i am just a total fuck-wit today....

my apologies allllll!
i was too lazy to queue when the old man upstairs was handing out brains... so i picked up the first thing that resembled one... i've been told it's called a PEA that thing i picked up....


 
Asswipe Posted: Thu Feb 19 11:27:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wait... so his penis can suck itself?


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 11:32:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>wait... so his penis can suck itself?

LMAO!!

It's quite common you know. Several times I've overheard women say about their boyfriends, "His penis sucks!"


 
Sheoul Posted: Thu Feb 19 11:50:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  rofl!!!

Never mind, I looked it up in a dictionary.


 
woohoo Posted: Thu Feb 19 22:26:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LMAO


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]