Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

More Bumber stickers!!
antartica Posted: Sun Feb 22 06:34:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  These are the top 17 bumper stickers that everyone wants to see......
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you are an ass.

Impotence...Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings,"

The proctologist called...they found your head.

Everyone has a photographic memory...some just don't have any film.

Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.

Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted.

I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.

Guys...just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to be one.

Some people just don't know how to drive...
I call these people "Everybody But Me,"

Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His animal friends.

Don't like my driving?
Then quit watching me.

If you can read this...I can
slam on my brakes and sue you.

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

Hang up and drive!!

And The Number One Bumper Sticker you'd Like To See!!

Welcome to America
...now speak English

novemberrain Posted: Sun Feb 22 08:03:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hehe

when I used to work as a cashier and people would give me an attitude I would say to them, 'Jesus loves you.' (It worked pretty well, because not many people know how to respond to something like that just out of the blue)

and as they were walking away I would finish the statement with,'...but I think you are garbage wrapped in skin.'

lethal_poppy Posted: Sun Feb 22 18:37:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>hehe
>
>when I used to work as a cashier and people would give me an attitude I would say to them, 'Jesus loves you.' (It worked pretty well, because not many people know how to respond to something like that just out of the blue)
>
>and as they were walking away I would finish the statement with,'...but I think you are garbage wrapped in skin.'
Muahhahah!! Thats a good one!

woohoo Posted: Sun Feb 22 21:57:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i agree all the way with the last one- i am a compassionate caring person most of the time but there is one thing that really pisses me off- when people come to america and want us to learn there language but can't fucking bother to learn english-

*sighs* i feel better now

Sheoul Posted: Mon Feb 23 00:37:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  woohoo said:
>i agree all the way with the last one- i am a compassionate caring person most of the time but there is one thing that really pisses me off- when people come to america and want us to learn there language but can't fucking bother to learn english-
>
>
>
>*sighs* i feel better now

You sound xenophobic.

On a bit of a tangent: Almost half of the US consists of people who immigrated there from all parts of the world. What makes it "their" country more than anyone else's? The world belongs to all of us.

misszero Posted: Mon Feb 23 01:25:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i woulda said that more or less everyone in the US is technically not native to it. But i know I'll get flamed worse than that good ol' lake of fire down south if I do. its the same in the country i live in. shit us europenas are sucky to indigenous races.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]