Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

woo hooo!
simonvii Posted: Fri Feb 27 12:41:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah so i ordered at 10 piece chicken nugget and got 11!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

mat_j Posted: Fri Feb 27 12:52:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  OH My God

Dude this kind of thing only happens once in a life time, i hoped to hell you savoured that nugget.

Today you officially beat the system.

Simonvii is THE CHOSEN ONE

All hail Simonvii Machdei of Irakkis

addi Posted: Fri Feb 27 13:01:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  was it the new McNuggets or the old processed McNuggets?

I new a guy back in school that said when he worked there they would sometimes put little black hairs in the McNuggets boxes. The only way you could tell if it was in your box was if you got an extra one.

simonvii Posted: Fri Feb 27 13:14:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>was it the new McNuggets or the old processed McNuggets?
>
>I new a guy back in school that said when he worked there they would sometimes put little black hairs in the McNuggets boxes. The only way you could tell if it was in your box was if you got an extra one.

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt
i was hoping that was a vein...
(but yeah they were the new ones)

Puck Posted: Fri Feb 27 21:24:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Last year, I was at school and I was about to start munchin' on some fried chicken, but I pulled some of the breading off and there was something that looked like a brain. I'm sure it wasn't a brain, but that's how I'll describe it. I nearly vomited.

libra Posted: Fri Feb 27 21:27:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Last year, I was at school and I was about to start munchin' on some fried chicken, but I pulled some of the breading off and there was something that looked like a brain. I'm sure it wasn't a brain, but that's how I'll describe it. I nearly vomited.

i did not need to know that

*shivers and ponders vegetarianism*

Mesh Posted: Fri Feb 27 22:23:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Last year, I was at school and I was about to start munchin' on some fried chicken, but I pulled some of the breading off and there was something that looked like a brain. I'm sure it wasn't a brain, but that's how I'll describe it. I nearly vomited.

Dude. I would have sooo eaten that. I do imagine it would have tasted great.

Puck Posted: Fri Feb 27 22:34:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sorry Lib. but I had to say it. and mesh...(swinging a rolled up newspaper)No!

woohoo Posted: Mon Mar 1 21:20:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wow when i saw this thread i thought i was in trouble!

marsteller Posted: Tue Mar 2 00:59:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "So you have no frame of reference here, woohoo. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know..."

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]